Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Critical Thinks | Adv. Writers | Ominous Tales

Sew Cute

Dust
C'mon, let's put some real thought in to this.
Let's put all kinks and fetish aside, just for a moment, and critically think about a story.
I am craving something with depth, breadth, and complexity.
I am craving violent things, toxic and hostile things.
I am craving things that stimulate my mind, not just my most intimate regions.
Keeping up?
Good.

I write very lengthy posts and I am not ashamed of that.
I want someone who does as well, and I won't apologize for that.
Roleplay is our passion, yea? Exactly, so I don't limit my standards for unfulfilled desires.
I'm thirty, I have a busy life, and I'll make time for you.
I expect you to be grown and have a busy life, so I'll be patient with you.
I use faces, because I love visuals. I want those in return.
Chat with me about the story, our characters, and the hell or the euphoria they're going through. Let's build their lives and devise a plot that is going to shake every-fucking-thing they know and love and cherish.
Do I have an idea? Why, yes I do.
Am I open to your own? Of course! I ain't selfish.

I See You
Taboo | Longterm | Modern/Realism | Crime/Drama/Angst

A brother and sister who come from a very stereotypical, low-scale, sad life have really been through it. Their mother was an absent junkie parent. Father? Who knows. But they had each other, two years age difference. Big brother was the protector, the safe place. A real junkyard dog and broody bastard but his sister? His soft place to land. She's blind, having inherited the the family curse and lost her sight at age five. It doesn't cripple her though, other senses picking up the slack in the sight. Her real gift? She "see's" him, not the monster everyone else does.
When they're fifteen and seventeen, something goes even more wrong than their damned deck of life has already dealt them and they end up indefinitely in the system; sister in a foster home, brother in a center for troubled youth.

NOTE: I do not intend to begin their story at these ages; 21+ at the very least.

Now, there's the building blocks for something that could really play out over an extended length of time with a plethora of side characters and subplots to rise up and spread out. The idea is codependency, taking a bite out of the forbidden fruit, blurring all of the morale lines. What I need? Is someone to take on the role of the brother, who is willing to pick up those blocks and help me assemble them in to something fucking epic, heartbreaking, gut wrenching, gripping and steamy. It's bare boned, sure, but purposely left that way. Of course I can fill in all the gaps and write out the entire story myself, but what's the fun in that? Let's collaborate, let's make this ours and not just mine.

Afterwards? We'll talk kinks. But this is not, and should not be, a kink/fetish/smut driven story however, I do like a hearty dose of the depraved sensuality being a very present factor.
NOTE2: If you're not in to my idea, but you think we'd get along as partners in general, pitch me your own.

Back
Top Bottom