Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Browse the wares, join for the adventures. -searching-

blueicedragonau

Super-Earth
Welcome to my search thread and thank you for at least taking the time to have a read through. I will try to keep this short and sweet as I possibly can but do make sure to at least read through the introduction before contacting me.

(This thread will be edited in the coming days for much easier viewing.)

About myself:

Call me Blue. I am 27 with 16+ years of roleplay experience . I am Australian; however I wouldn't be too concerned about time differences as I am on through my day and quite late at night.

My posts are flexible, ranging from a few sentences to 3+ paragraphs depending on the scenario being played out and what I have been given in return. I do like to write, so you will never get a single sentence reply.

I prefer to RP via pm’s but I may be swayed to a thread if need be. However, if the RP is going well I will consider moving to google docs or possibly Discord if required.

I reply at the very least once daily but for the most part you can expect a few replies a day.

I primarily roleplay male characters, occasionally I may pick up a female character if asked but for the most part expect me to play male.

I do story and smut based roleplays, generally trying to find a balance of both.

Fantasy is my favorite genre. Demons, angels, dragons … all the good stuff.

Generally I don't face claim and prefer to write out my characters appearance unless I actually have my own drawn reference for said character. If You wish to use face claimed images, etc then be my guest.

What I expect from my RP buddy:

Flexible posts. Expect to get back what you give generally. No one liners.

Literate. You don’t need to be a grammar nerd because we all make mistakes, I know I do. But a basic understanding is at least required.

Preferably be able to post at least once daily. But at least a couple times a week is fine if that is all you can manage.

Long term, short term and multiple pairings are fine with me.

Third person (Him, her, she, he.) when roleplaying/IC.

Feel free to chat with me in OOC: I usually like talking to my RP partner, especially for coming up with twists and turns for the rp.

Must be 18 at least. Male, female or other it makes no difference to me.

Any characters to enter into any smutty situations must be of appropriate ages abiding by BM’s rules.

Things that will not be included in RP's with me:

Whilst you will find a lot of this in my F-list. I would like to put this here for those that don’t check and end up asking.

If it goes in the toilet it stays in the toilet!
Zombies
Foot fetishes
Hyper muscle, inflation or anything of that nature.
No shota/lollicon.
Yuri/lesibian (nothing against it but it’s just not my thing.)

Will do

For a full list just check my F-list

Anal giving/receiving
oral -male/female, Giving/receiving
Consensual and Non-con
Furry - Generally the likes of Rukis, golden wolf and Darknatasha to name a few artists of whom depict them quite well.
Bestiality - This extends only to the likes of werewolves, shapeshifters and in general only things that can give consent and understand what is going on.
Multiple partners/Harem
MxM, MxF occasionally futa.
Light bondage

More or less just check out my F-list, it’s easier than trying to list everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
All things roleplay:

Timelines

Modern - This is my preferred timeline. Please don't think by modern I mean everything that is going on in the world we know today. By modern I purely mean mod-cons such as electronics and what not. I'm happy to create our own world, towns, etc.

Medieval - the era speaks for itself. Occasionally I do enjoy a good medieval fantasy roleplay for knights, dragons and even furries.

Futuristic - Not my most favored of choices for timelines and usually I don't like to go too out of this world with space craft and what not. I more think of after an appocalypse where either nature has reclaimed the world or it's a wasteland if not a bit of both. Kind of Fallout-esk. (Note I have never played fallout but I more mean the ruined landscape and strange creatures roaming the lands as well as machinery.)

Roman times: Mostly times I leave strictly for Furry plots. But I do occasionally like this time line for both the gladiator ideas and I've always found some interest in the mythology of the era.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cravings:

Something smut driven -story is great but looking for something with a little more smut over plot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pairings/Genres

This is more just a rough idea of things I do more than it is actually pairings for the most part and even then it doesn’t scratch the surface so feel free to ask if you think it’s something i may be interested in.
In most cases I tend to avoid human characters unless they are likely to be turned or given powers that keep them from dying at a moment's notice.

Demons
Angel
Shapeshifters
Werewolves
Slayers

Master/Slave (I have an extremely dominant slave if you're master's up for the challenge?)

Police officer/ Prostitute
Assassin/Undercover officer/Assassin/Arms Dealer/Target

Teacher/Student (I do have a darker plot with a serial killer student is stalking after the teacher.)

Furry - I have many species and also enjoy using some mythological/fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns or just hybrids of mingle species. Usually I will use a canine or equine though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plots

Please keep in mind some of these are old and will be updated later a little better written out.

Misc plots

A slave for how long?

A M/F or M/M Master/Slave idea to coincide with a current craving. Expect Bondage, sadomasochism (giving and receiving of pain. Scratching/biting/ etc.) some rough play and so on. The character I will use -who is Male just as a heads up.- isn't always going to be gentle about things to put it simply. You may use a sub/dom/switch character as you please but my character is definitely a dom.

The slave auctions were no real secret and yet authorities of both mortal and supernatural kind have yet to put an end them. They can offer anything from equipment and toys to the most exotic of slaves. One of those at action will find themselves with a new home and Master but quite the interesting if not confusing of offers will be made. For as long as he is interested. The slave will be kept but once the masters interest is lost for one reason or another. If the slave has proven worthy in that unknown period of time; they will have the chance to lead a free life. They can go do as they please, remain if they so choose or go out into the world. If they haven't given enough reason in his eyes to offer such a privilege or more specifically done enough to work off the debt of their price tag. They will be sold on to an interested party. However unlikely there may be a third option, the slave might just win his heart and he theirs?

It's all in your mind

Teacher/student with the serial killer twist.
M/F or M/M I am happy to play either teacher or Student. We can sort out who plays the killer student later. Happy to add in fantasy/supernatural aspects.

A temp teacher (male/female) comes to town to fill in a term or two for one of the permanent staff that is off on recovery from a medical issue. Whilst that isn't anything out of the ordinary, what follows the temp certainly is. The teacher's reputation for being a bit of a player -especially when it comes to students in their final year of high school generally.- is between said teacher and maybe one or two close friends.
But it's not as much the reputation to worry about as it is a student from a previous job, whose heart was played a little too well and can't define between what is real and what is false. Who was a little too naive back then. Follows the teacher to their new school and enrolls for their final year, going unnoticed as they had from each school since. It is only when the teacher starts the cycle all over again with another student, that things will turn deadly. The last two students to catch the teacher's attention had found themselves in missing reports soon after.

So to put it simply. The student that follows is the killer and for the time being will go unnoticed beyond perhaps a few warnings, notes passed and bullying from afar until things get serious and jeopardize everything they have worked so hard for.

Just another rookie

Assassin/ Undercover officer. M/M or M/F. Supernatural elements will most likely be worked into it.

There has always been crime throughout the world, everyone knows that much hence the reason that homes are modern day forts. From security screens to the best tech money can buy in the hopes of preventing a burglary. But it's not theft that is to be feared as much as those that work from behind the scenes and deep within the shadows. At least it used to be a reasonably well hidden society. Assassins were usually a laughable idea to most; but to the police they were a rather frustrating matter with rarely if ever any arrests to go with the evidence.
But now there has finally been a break for police with a series of murders of large company owners not too long after they had signed over the majority of their shares to a mysterious company. A rather armature mistake on their part, but with being so close to owning just about every business within the city and with it more power and near endless funds on their side. Really not even the police could be much of a threat.
At least that's what they thought until both a few good tips and the original trail led them into phase one. Another lucky break saw the integration of an undercover officer into the darkside. The officer knew the risks, after all if they were found out it was game over. Every little detail and shred of luck they had managed to get their hands on would be for nothing and they would be a man/woman down as there was no way that poor soul would make it back in one piece much less alive to tell them anything.
Now all they could do is sit back and pray that their agent can pull through the first day without suspicion being roused. For now they are on their own, any wires or devices would only put both their officer and operation at risk.

Short summary: The undercover officer is pushed into the world of assassins. Assigned to their top hitman for the best results but in reality it is not only the officer's life hanging in the balance but the Assassins also. After all as the one getting his/her hands dirty for so long and especially on these latest murders. The big wigs have come to the decision that in their best interest. Their biggest source of knowledge needs to go. After all if that particular assassin was to be nabbed by the police and spill the beans to save his/her own skin. The entire operation would go down before the final deal could go down.

What if your pet wasn't really what you thought it was?

M/F human x shapeshifter pairing though it could be tailored for MxM. I will play either role. We can discuss if later we want the human to become a shifter too.

For all those people that have had a pet, everyone of them would say there is something special about them. It could be something as small as just the way a dog wags it's tail whenever they see you coming or how a cat purrs when contently curled up in your lap. It could be a special trick they only perform for you. Whatever it is, they always seem to be the constant companion that never judges and is always just happy to see and be with you.

But what if that dog you picked up from the shelter or horse nestled in your stable wasn't quite what they appeared to be? At first things may have just seemed like the normal. But what seems to be just a clever pooch starts to appear as if it truly understands what you are saying or starts to conveniently place itself in an area of your room just when and where you are getting changed or somehow manages to get into the bathroom as you shower. Watching ever more intently as the days go by.

What if your new horse starts to get a lot more nosy than the average horse, understands more and things start to go from just an overly affectionate and smart beast to something ... stranger? Worse still regardless of what particular pet or even just a stray hanging around by your home; one day that animal turns into a human or something between the two? Would you scream and try to get it as far from you as possible or ... embrace it as an interesting quirk that no one else could dream up?

Werewolf plots

Little red

M/F pairing. I will play as either wolf or Red. Her name doesn't have to be Red nor is she or Wolf a pre-made, you're free to use your own characters.

There's a good reason why little red and her family lived well out of the village. However the reasoning was lost with her family at a young age. No one could really tell the young teenager what happened to her parents. Most said they were lost to the big bad wolf that prowled the forest surrounding her home. Stranger still not one person would take the young girl in, saying that she was of age to care for himself. Which in a way had been true, she could cook, clean, sew her own clothes and work small jobs that earned her enough coin for the items she couldn't get anywhere but from the markets.
As she grew older the lure of the forest became stronger and eventually she found herself wandering the very place she had feared along with many others. Yet there had not once been a wolf lurking in the shadows, not even a stray dog to tag her even as she gradually made her way deeper in with each day. Not until around her 18th birthday did things start to become as clear as they did frightening. Male wolves began to lurk the previously quiet woods, livestock started to go missing along with a person or two from the village. Worst of all they seemed to coincide with blackouts red seemed to have on varying days.
None of it makes any sense until Red finally bumps into a wolf and it begins to speak to her. Gradually it all starts to piece itself together. She is one of the creatures the villagers feared; a wolf! What is she to do now? Go with the wolf that has gradually begun to befriend her or stay and try to play things off like she had never bumped into a talking wolf with the ability to shapeshift?

Rivals

M/F pairing

Two packs have always been rivals, at each others throats at every encounter over many years and almost as many generations. Agreements could never be struck to share the territory or pair either alphas offspring together in the hopes of peace between the feuding packs. It has gotten to the point beyond patrols no wolf is allowed to cross to closely to the territory's borders in order to stop the bloodshed.
Of course there always has to be one foolish youth that has to disobey the rules and wander across the border. In doing so they wind up getting themselves captures by a patrol, teased and tortured. The problem with this is it can just as easily start up a war considering the captured wolf is none other but the son/daughter of the alpha and next in line to step up into the role.
Will it be war or will it result in peace?

The last chance

MxF or MxM but preferably a hetero pairing. I would prefer to play the werewolf.

Based somewhat around an Underworld type universe where humans and vampires have pushed werewolves to near extinction.The wolves are struggling to reproduce or turn new pack recruits due to incompatibilities with humankind now making it near impossible. A female/male working in the lab will soon hold the key to assisting the wolves making a comeback or to their extinction. A spy in the lab has alerted the wolves and it will be a race to try and claim this scientist for their blood also holds a hidden secret, an old line strong and compatible unlike many humans nowadays. The problem is other packs and vampires alike will try to take this person to stop rival packs growing or werewolves making a return from the brink of extinction.

An officers best friend

MxF or MxM pairing. Human (or other) officer and werewolf partner or were/were.

~~~~~~~~~~

Furry Plots

Furry's aren't limited to just plain old species like wolves, horses ect. I enjoy some exotic creatures along with mythical ones like dragons, unicorns etc. Also taurs, think centaurs but in place of human it's horse, wolf or whatever other species.

The wild side

M/F for the het thread I will be playing as the /civilized/ equine here. Pairing species doesn't really matter, I'll leave that up to you.

It had been a long time since Anthro's had been seen on the mainland of their own accord. Those that did walk amount the human race were often leashed in public and some simply never left their homes. Treated like pets rather than creatures capable of human speech with intellect close if not surpassing their own intelligence. For the most part Anthro's were nothing more than a sign of status. With so few in captivity, price for even one of the most common of species could be worth as much as a small apartment whilst the exotics were worth as much as some of the ridiculously large celebrity mansions.

So that then would leave many wondering what madness would cause a man to send his daughters prized pony back into the wilderness of a large chain of islands where many furries were for the most part free and left to their own devices. Sure his plan was risky, sending a young colt out into such a harsh environment after he had been groomed to understand naught but a life of luxury. Fed and pampered as required from a fairly young age. The stallion may very well not come back either due to being killed by a predator or simply finding a place within a wild herd.

But this man was no fool and he would not be forking out for permits, trackers and transport not only to lose his daughter's pet but to lose out on the profit that could come from the success of this crusade. A small tracker had been placed under the stallions skin before he had been stripped of his comforts completely and dumped on a beach. The only instruction was to bring back at least another of his kind, preferably female and not to come back until he succeeded if he wished to receive his usual comforts once more.

The specimen

M/F I would prefer to play the fur but with some convincing might play the scientist ... might. This is a human x Furry plot idea where a scientist is sent to the chain of islands where anthro's had been dumped many years ago to die out or thrive. In a 30 year period, no humans have set foot on the largest island or even the smaller ones dotted here and there around the main Isle. Tales of man were no more than just fairy tales up until the scientists set foot on the beach and set up camp. Seeking to document the progress of each species as if they were endangered or new animals. One scientist however might get a little more than bargained for when they try to befriend the first anthro they discover that isn't dead set on eating them at first meeting.

Gladiators

M/F other options options but this is the het thread so consider most M/F. Doesn't have to be just gladiator/gladiator. Can be trainer/gladiator, Prize/top fighter or multiple other options. Whilst this can easily be made for other creatures, shifters and the likes. This version has been tailored for Anthros/furs. Variations of pairings will be listed.

For those out in the stands of the colosseum or smaller betting rings. The gladiator battles were just a brutal form of entertainment. For those with no choice but to fight and hope they made it until they day they could eventually win their freedom after many grueling years and scars later. It was all they could do not to be the first one cut down, to become the favorite of the reigning Caesar of them time. After all the moment you fell out of favor with the crowd and its ruler, it didn't matter if you were the top fighter. You could still meet an untimely end via poison or some form of handicap such as shackles in the next fight.

Yes death was an ever present factor for a gladiator and so was the spoils dangling just out of reach. Sexual frustration was also as prevalent as the danger involved. Females in heat were used to drive deprived males into a frenzy. To the victor went the sweetest prize on occasion but in most cases it was just to add to the entertainment for the crowd and the gladiators would be returned to their cells soon after, wounds tended to depending on how well the fighter was favored if at all. Most of the time the only company just ended up being other sweat and blood drenched males suffering the same depravity. Sometimes that could be as much a curse as a pleasure ....

- Sweet reward- Many just saw the gladiators suffering but never the poor sweet fillies or other females forced to suffer their heat in equal depravity and sometimes mockery when displayed for the crowd. After the show was over they were often returned to their own quarters and locked in like all the rest. Forced to stay there until the next match that required them or until their heat reached its end and they returned to normal slaves once more. Cooks, cleaners, menders, etc. But one female after much work had discovered a way out and to her favorite fighter where they had been making up for their time spent apart. However there were numerous perils involved. Other males shared the quarters and could wake at any moment and demand reason to keep silent. If not that, a guard could easily catch them out or worse pregnancy could be more than a dead give away.

- Mentors choice - Someone had to teach the stupid welps to fight without ever getting attached. After all it was just a job, a well paying job just to send fresh meat out to the slaughter. However one poor soul not only happened to catch their mentors attention and perhaps even affection? But thus far survived each fight. But each round as he knew it would continue to increase in difficulty and the prospect of death was not a favorable thought. Can said mentor purchase their favored gladiator or find a way to free them in general? After all, his own head could wind up on the chopping block if not careful.

-Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours- The days had faded into months or even years? But the dull ache between ones legs had become an insatiable pain. Or so it would seem until one night a fellow gladiator steps up to aid in the release of his comrade ... either by force or by choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom