Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Girl Seeks Other Scalies/Furries! [FxM]

Baba Yaga

Super-Earth
Yooo~

I'm Yaga, and after probably the longest hiatus known to man, I am back and I am ready to party. Anyway let's get down into it.

I don't do one-liners. I usually do 3-6 paragraphs, give or take depending on the scenario. Also, PMs are heavily preferred, but I don't mind doing threads for a good partner. I also have Discord.

I will always play a rabbit, no exceptions. I have plenty of CGI rendered pictures to offer. I will always be anthropomorphic.

Hell Yeah

Shibari/kinbaku

I am an amatuer, self-taught rigger myself, so shibari is a huge part of my kink life. I often will use pictures to describe the position, or things that I would love to see done.
Gags
Panties, duct tape, o-rings, ballgags, anything you can think of!
Orgasm Denial/Edging
Getting her right up to the edge and then; nope!
Breath Play
Choking, covering her muzzle, etc.
Dirty talking
Whore, slut, bitch, cunt, dirty, etc etc
Spanking
Slapping her ass, face, cunt, thighs, anywhere!
Humiliation
Verbal and physical.
Older men
Daddy issues, pairing a twenty-two year-old with a forty year-old, daddy kink, anything goes.
Furries
Obviously. That's why you're here, isn't it?
Crime Drama
Ooh boy, this is a big one for me. Crooked cops and drug lords? Yes please!

Hell Nope

Vore

Please don't literally eat me.
Pregnancy
No babies!
Transformation
Don't turn me into a toaster.
Incest
I don't wanna' fuck my real dad.
Harems.
On my end, or yours. Just not my thing.

I have a more in-depth guide to my kinks in my F-list, which is here.

Basic Pairing Ideas
Predator . Prey
Super Villian . Super Hero
Rival Gang Members
Tutor . Failing Student
Assassin . Target
Bounty Hunter . Princess
Drug Lord . Cop
Detective . Partner
College Roommates

Rough Plot Ideas

Librarian and Civilian, with a slight twist. You are no shy, mousy librarian, and my books are severely overdue. I can't afford to pay the fees, so what will you do with me? This could be made into a smut plot, but I have alternate ideas for it as well.

The New Partner. I've been flying solo as a detective on the force for years, when I make a rookie mistake that costs someone their life. So you show up as my new partner for a case, and I am not happy about it. More on the plot heavy side, but could very easily be sprinkled with some old fashion, stress relieving, hate-fucking.

So anyway, if you think our kinks match up or if you have an idea you'd like to flesh out on with me, shoot me a PM. Please try not to respond to this thread, as I probably won't see it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom