Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot Twist!

I'm being a dirty, rotten thief and swiping this game over from another forum all the while hoping I can explain it correctly in my own words. Huzzah.

The game is called plot twist. One person makes a statement, and the next responds to that with a twist that makes it funny, unexpected, sexy, or otherwise.

Examples:

Person A: There was a small puddle on the floor.
Person B: Poor Jane had been left cumming for hours.

//

Person A: Jane and Sarah went to get lunch.
Person B: Jane was a cannibal.

//

Person A: Jon decided that was enough pictures for the day and went home.
Person B: Unfortunately for his poor model, he had forgotten to untie her first.

In order to keep it going, after Person B replies with their Plot Twist, they then post a statement for the next person, so each person is making a plot twist, and setting up a plot for the next person to twist.

I suppose I'll lead things off:
Jane couldn't understand why so many people were staring.

Until she remembered that she was a model currently walking the cat walk.

As it turned out, Roger rather enjoyed taking long walks on the beach.

The several people who saw "SLUT" written on her forehead from last night's fun figured out what.

Lydia decided to confirm her purchase order without checking the details.

She was surprised when she found out that with her order came a heart that was pumping a strange black liquid.

Steven went out with his friends, not knowing what they had planned for him tonight.

Boy was he surprised to discover the stripper for the surprise bachelor party was his fiancee's mother.

Amy wondered why her teacher was staring at her all class long.

Too bad he had no memory of the previous night to figure out why he awoke on a mattress on the beach.

Claire was beginning to realise she was on her phone far too much.

William Shatner had become his life coach.

-----

Tara wished she had a good luck charm.

The demon who was exorcised from Jerry thought Jerry should have been more selective with his vowel choices.

-----

Mongo thought he was only a pawn in the game of life.

Especially when she discovered the phone call was coming from within the house...and she didn't have a phone

-----

Todd wasn't going to give an inch, because he knew Prescott would then take a mile

Back
Top Bottom