Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Um, hello? anyone out there!

PoetsandWriters

Meteorite
Right, hello! I am Poets and no I am not going to give you my real name! A little about me? Well, I am a multi paragraph role-player which means I love story more then anything. I'm not looking for instant smut so, if you're here just to get off I am not the one for you, sorry. I am 29 years old turning 30 next month so yes I am looking for someone who is OVER 20!. Rules, ew. I know, I know but everyone has their preferences!

Rules!

(1) Your characters must be 25-30 I do not age play under any circumstance because I find that kind of creepy. No incest either because again, creepy. My list of kinks and well things I won't do coming up!

(2) Paragraphs and details, character development, are a must, along with grammar. Now I am not saying you have to be perfect or write a novel but I can't reply to very short paragraphs and hell no to one liners. If the character is in conversation however, it's fine. JUST NO ONE LINERS!

(3) I have a life. I may not be able to reply within a day or two or even weeks at a time. I have a new job and I am trying to keep a good impression!. Which brings me to my next case: I will tell you if I can't reply in said amount of time and I do hope you do the same. I understand if you don't reply in a week or two but months? I will drop the role-play.

(4) Do not try and control my characters and kill them off without my knowledge if there is one thing every role-player HATES is when people try and change the character they made. Just don't do it or will say Bye, bye. No perfect characters everyone has flaws, weaknesses, even immortal characters IE: Vampires, werewolves or any other creatures. I mean come on people perfection is boring! There is no flair or drama in a perfect character and I am a drama whore.

(5) High school settings/College settings. I am DONE with so do not come at me with an Idea of Jock x Rebel or something along those lines. It is over-done and will not do it. I also won't do prince x Knight or Slave x master again, over done. So no I won't be the Dom to your slave.

(6) PM ONLY! I don't do open forums! So if you decide you want little old me to be your partner. You will pm not post a reply on here! if you do! it will be ignored. Also, put "FishStick" when you do so I KNOW you read this all!

Kinks. (Do's)

Biting
Hair pulling.
Drama/Dark Fantasy.
Rough Sex.
Anal.
Oral.
Spanking.
Bondage.

( I know I am boring!)

Kinks (Don't)

Age-play
Male Pregnancy ( If it's a good plot then, maybe)
Vore.
Scat. (Gross)
Excessive cum ( Nope)
Over exaggerated body parts/Penis size ( I mean come on? Really?)
Stretching. (Um no)
Fisting.
Incest!/Twincest

I am open to anything else! So if you're this partner PM me and don't be afraid to throw me your ideas. Doesn't mean I am lazy however. I will throw in some of my own idea's. I love twists in plots! and just abotu any pairing minus the ones I just mentioned above so yeah! Don't be shy to throw me a pm!

Back
Top Bottom