Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feedback on my thread

Hi, fellow roleplayers, and how are you today? Oh wait, Not my place to know. An attempt at humor that falls flat, and comes off really passive aggressive. Feels like you are already put up walls to push people away. Oh well, anyway, thanks for looking at my thread.

I'm a simplistic simple person, not looking for much or anything too extreme. Romance, while not a required component, is definitely enjoyed as I like romance plots. In a way, they're what I like the most. Wow, those sentences were convoluted as hell and took awhile to get there. Try this, "Romantic plots are my favorite." Though I do like other things too

Rules:
  1. Please do not PM me with a link to your thread. I won't respond to a pm with any thread links in them.
  2. Face claims aren't necessary but appreciated. I generally use anime or drawn face claims as real life face claims don't appeal that much to me.
  3. Insert the word "Blacksworn" into the subject of your PM so that I know you looked at the rules. Is this really necessary? You are creating more obstacles for potential partners. Your rules aren't any different from anyone else's on here.
  4. If you are struggling to reply, no longer interested, or going away, please let me know.
  5. Don't Flake
  6. Please put in some effort These three rules are basically the same.
  7. Have fun with the rp
  8. All because I say no to something doesn't mean I'm not willing to compromise on finding something we both might enjoy.

1. Mind Control
  2. Anal Sex (receiving)
  3. MxM pairings (Nothing against it but don't bother asking.)
  4. My character being rendered completely immobile
  5. Me playing non-humans. (I will play shifter but not a straight non-human.)
  6. anything with animals

Kinks: My kinks are hard to really pin down but they vary with the rp. This helps no one. List your favorites, because kinks are wide and varied, and without anything to go on, many are liable to pass you up and go to the next person. You also don't have a Flist (so far as I can see). If they are plot dependant, put some plots up, with the corresponding kinks, so potential parnter have some clue.

Possible fandoms [ocxcanon and ocxoc pairings, canonxcanon possoble depending on Fandom]:
(Please note that I will most likely. be playing an oc in a oc x canon pairing depending on the fandom.)

Final Fantasy (6,8,10/10-2,12,13)
Kingdom Hearts
Metal Gear Solid (1, 2, 3, PW, TPP)
Ace Combat (4, 5, Zero, 6) *****
Battlestar Galactica
Legend of Zelda (OoT, MM, BotW)
Gundam (og, Z, ZZ, Unicorn, Wing, SEED, SEED Destiny, 00, BF)
RWBY
Dragonball Z/Super/Xenoverse
Persona (3, 4, 5)
Sword Art Online
Voltron (Have something I wish to do with this)
Bleach
Sonic the Hedgehog (primarily OC)
Star Fox
Resident Evil (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ORC)
Dead Space (2, 3)
Devil may cry (1, 3, 4)
Metroid
Left 4 Dead
Parasite Eve
Black Lagoon
Sailor Moon
Doom
Kill la Kill
The Sky Crawlers (Craving this one)
Star Wars

Original pairing:
Me x you
  • Student x Teacher
  • Student x Student
  • Brother x Sister (Need a very good plot for this though)
  • Knight x Priestess
  • Telekinetic loner x Magical Girl (Magical girl as in Sailor moon or madoka magica)
  • Human x Monster Girl
  • Human x fallen Goddess
  • Ask

If anything, your RT is too bare bones to be beneficial to a potential partner. Maybe a list of pairings is helpful to some people, but they tell me almost nothing. I think adding a kink list and some plot seeds would go a long way towards attracting a partner. Remember, the key to a successful rp is communication, and I am not seeing much communication here.

Thanks a lot. It looks like, from what was pointed out, a lot of what was put more or less killed the thread. From this, I realize it's really a no brainer no one has shown interest. It was doomed to fall flat.

I really appreciate the feedback and thing I'll go back to the drawing board on it. Probably the best thing for me to do in order to improve it.

Back
Top Bottom