Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Betryal of Jurrasic Proportions (cc and Arkus)

Seeing the new drugs as they look around, Magnus grabs one and looks at it. "So what exactly is this supposed to do?" He is holding a female one up for Opal to look at.

Opal glanced at him warily debating wither or not she should tell him what she had read on that label. "Well if I hazard a guess. I believe they were trying to start a breeding program with the dinosaurs. But it looks like its still very much in the develpmental stages. I wouldn't think that would be a good thing for us to carry around." So she told him as much as she could guess on it. Not for one moment thinking he was going to use it on her.

Magnus just hummed to himself before speaking again, "Keep looking around for anything useful." And went to put the vial back, and after making sure Opal was looking at a different part of the lab, he grabbed the biggest one that said male, and injected himself with it, before grabbing the largest female one, quickly sneaking up on her before injecting that one into her. He had her pinned as he injected her, but then the pain from his own injection made him back up as he started to feel the effects almost immediately afterwards.

Opal had been looking in another direction and was so focused that at first she didn't feel the prick until the drug was injected, and a low cry of pain erupted from her throat. "What in hell did you do to me?" As her body began to burn with uncontrollable need as if she had been set on fire. Her pussy began to drip fluids immediately as the cycle of heat started to take its place.

Magnus didn't answer as his eyes dilated and Opal watched in fascination as he grew a few more inches, his muscles all grew more defined and larger, but the biggest change, was that his balls tripled in size, and then he had two sets grow in front of her eyes. Then his sheath popped out with his above average cock poking out, before another grew above it and both grew to be over a foot long each and thick as her arm. The cum that dripped from his cock was thick and visceral, and then his scent hit her in the face like a freight train.

Opal watched him grow taller, and his msucles which had been defined became larger. But the biggest change she could see was that his balls trippled in size and then too more came in before her eyes. But that wasnt enough no he appeared to grow longer thicker bigger cock only to have a second grow right above the other. The liquid that dropped from them both hit the floor with a slight sound. Her nose flared when she dectected his scent and it was so strong that it caused a low growl to erupt from her throat. Making her body burn even more.

Hearing Opal growl at him, Magnus pounced on her, forcing her onto her back as he ripped what little clothing she had on her off. Usually Magnus likes to begin with some foreplay, but with instinct taking over, he grabs Opal's legs by her knees, moves them so her knees are by her head, and then slowly forces both of his massive cocks into her tight wet holes. He can feel every part of her stretching to the maximum trying to take him as he slowly but steadily claims her body. Then with a few inches left to go, he can feel what is almost like a wall, and with no hesitation, he pulls back and punches through it, right into her womb. He doesn't stop til only the knot of his cocks are left outside of Opal before he starts to thrust into her wildly in a mindless rut.

Opal couldn't helped as she cried out in pain when he virtually thrusted through her virginal barrier, and straight into her cervix, the part that kept her womb blocked most of the time or what humans called sealed up. But already wet with need she couldn't help but moan out. The drug had made her very pliable to his too monster sized cocks, but that was not all it had done to the neko. No that drug would have permanent side effects that would last for a very long time.

Leaning down to Opal's neck, Magnus bites her, leaving a permanent mark, showing anyone and everyone she belongs to him. Right after that Magnus leans in to kiss her as he begins to slide his two ribbed and studded cocks into her ass and cunt at a frightening quick pace. Every thrust is 'earth-shattering' and the room is filled with the smell of sex and the sounds of Magnus's balls hitting her ass. Not only that but there is already a huge puddle underneath the both of them.

Opal tried to delay her orgasams, but they came, even when she didn't want them to, and when he bit her to mark her as his. She couldn't help but cry out as another powerful climax took her. Unaware that there was already a large puddle underneath the both of them. Though if she could ever recover from this heat cycle she would have been mortified of the fact that alot of it had come from her.

Magnus sped up his thrusts until he is pounding Opal like she is trying to completely destroy her ass and pussy. This hard fucking continues for a solid thirty minutes before he hilts both of his cocks into her, shoving the knots on his cocks into her. The second he orgasms, both cocks and his knots swell in her locking the together as he cums buckets into her bowels and womb.

Opal could feel him spilling his hot seed into both holes, but there was o much of it, that some of it would likely try to spill out after the knots could deflate though there would be a major portion of the seed that would not spill but remain in her womb. How ever this only caused another powerful climax to ripple through her body, while it squeezed his double cocks. Her belly began to swell as it was months along in pregancy when the opposite was in fact true.

Still being knotted in Opal, Magnus starts to stand. Since he is still locked in Opal, this means he lifted her body off the ground by her ass and cunt. Standing there with her head on the ground and looking pregnant, Magnus finally starts to see out of his sex induced rut, and sees what he has become and done. Personally, he thinks its an upgrade. "By the look of where you are I think I really do own you now."

Opal gave him a glare. "I think you shouldn't have messed with drugs you didn't understand wolfy. Now I have no idea if those things are permant or what. But I am most certaintly not very happy with this outcome." Had she known what her scientist brothers and sisters had been up to. She wouldn't have ever suggested leading the hot headed wolf down here. Of course she had no way of predicting that he'd use these exerimpental drugs on her when they were for the dinosaurs themselves. "Did you ever stop to think that maybe those drugs you used on me and yourself could have been harmful they could have killed us. They were designed for the dinosaurs not for people to use."

“Your body tells the truth as you lie. The mess you made tells no lies.” Magnus said as he taunted Opal as he started to try and pull her off his dual cocks, which caused Opal to feel his cocks stretch and grind against her walls in new ways. It also caused the knots to painfully stretch both her holes as he was still tied to her. “Also, deal with it. We’re both alive aren’t.”

Opal felt the painful tug as he tried to pull out of her which caused her to feel his cocks grind and stretch against her walls in new sensations that caused some pleasure but more or less was filled with more pain then that. But when she heard his words through the haze of pain she was feeling that was the last straw and her eyes saw red. " You may be brilliant as a military man. But you are an ediot! when it comes to genetic material. The first chance I get I am going to try to reverse what you did to me. I want no part of it wither it is permant or not. First of all you should have listoned to me when I told you that was experimental and was never to be used on humans or furs. Even a scientist like myself knows theres a certain line you never cross and you bloody crossed it!

As for the mess that is just lust, that is just sex and lust, it has nothing to do with love making so no I would say that was in large part because what you injected me with. I would have been more than happy to have had sex with you after we were rescued, but not like this, and certaintly not messed with by an experimeental drug that you used on me! I call that flat out rape of the worst kind. " Once she was free of his cocks she was going to smack him. Generally she was not a violent person by nature but he had just made her lose her temper.

Back
Top Bottom