Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Betryal of Jurrasic Proportions (cc and Arkus)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
Opal Heart's eyes glanced at her computer screen while she worked on the latest gentics of the dinosaurs in the park. The problem was that, she wasn't the highest paid scientist on the block, and the fact was that she wanted to do something about that. For about five years she plotted and schemed on how to do that. It was eventually reavealed to her that the company needed some one to work their computer systems, and she volunteered for the job. But she was also scretely meeting with another gentic company that wanted the goods on their competitor. They new that their rival company had something major being planned on over five islands. But accesss to those islands was in fact restricted and no one could get in.

On the evening of her orders, to get the dino genetics to this other company, she watched the security feeds as a new tour group just left main visitor center, and smiled showing her teeth in a wicked smile. Here where her lab was located was in one of the secure facilities in the park itself. Even if the dinosaurs ever broke out she would be able to safe sense the lab was built under ground and only some one who had a key card or was security could get in. Oh she was going to get her dues. How ever fate or the lords above in heaven decided to mess with her brilliant evil plan, and sent a large tropical storm to pummel the island. Just as she typed in the codes to take out the power grids... The storm outside began to intensify, and then every thing went dark for the people on the tour. Things had just taken a turn for the worse.

Magnus Clark, sighed in boredom and frustration as he was walking around the Science lab after he got a reminder to make sure everything was locked up. He hated this job, because after the first week, having to deal with carnivore dinosaurs is a pain in the ass. The only reason he took this job was because after four years in the current Alpha’ War he came home to see his fiancé pregnant. He took all his shit, put it in storage and took the highest risk and highest pay job he could find, which was here.

Magus was big, even for wolf anthros. He was 7’ 2” and almost 400 pounds of pure muscle that he always showed off, unless he was wearing any gear, which he want right now. All he had was a tool belt with ammunition and a few other items and his gun on his back. His fur was completely silver and always looked good and he had honey-gold eyes.

Glad to be inside Magnus saw that there were some wet footprints leading into the side lab of the building. No one had been clocked in for hours so he followed the trail wondering who was here, since this area was off limits. Now he was wishing he was on tour duty.

Taking a few more turns he saw one of the scientist typing hurriedly away at the computers before the lights went off, which isn’t supposed to ever happen, so with blinding speed Magnus grabbed the busty woman and pushed her against the wall roughly. “What are you doing here?!”

Opal turned and glared at Magnus. "Kindly unhand me, or do you not see that I actually work here." Of course in her mind it wouldn't be long. "And if I were you I would be more concerned about the people that just went on tour before the storm knocked out the power grid." It was true that while she had typed in the codes for the power to be shut off, she also had another computer working on some genetic codes that were to be dechiphered so that she had all her tracks covered in case some one ever did alot of investigating into the power outage.

“I don’t care if you work here, no one was clocked into this building and no one was supposed to be here. So stop bullshitting me. Also I’m not the only guard and if they only just left they won’t be too far from the gates. So we’ll need to start evacuating. But before that toubwill tell me what you think you’re doing.”

Magnus has been getting closer, shoving Opal against the wall with his body crushing hers. “And I will break you if I have too, this company doesn’t follow any international law since the islands don’t belong to any countries, and I have the authority to do whatever I want to get what I need. So talk.”

Opal narrowed her gaze on the male that had crushed his large well toned body up against hers, her large well endowed breasts heaving with her agitation at what he was implying. Though she had been clocked in until the power had gone out, and yes she had been scheduled to be here but apparently he was one of the new hires who thought he could throw his wait around on her. She wanted to slap him for even questioning her about being here and working at the computers. "For your information I am a genetsists and yes I am suppose to be here, as well as working on the computers, sense that is in my job description. Obviously you must be new around here or you would have known that I was logged in before the power went out. And if I am not suppose to be here then kindly tell me why it is they have my name scheduled to be at this building today hmm. Unless of course you can't read scheduling paper work with todays date on it." The computers wouldn't have had the online scheduling ready yet so if he was going by that then yes it would have appeared that she had been against the orders to be here when in fact she wasn't.

Her ears flickered backwards on her head, even as her red colored hair began to fall out of the pontails that she had placed them in. Though she was only five foot and some odd inches, she was still curvy and willowy in enough places that it would have made most people lust after her.

Magnus’s hackles raises as he growled at her, “What I meant was that it said you were supposed to be here earlier this morning, and already be at the shelter. I was just walking by for lockdown, and I find you here, at an unauthorized time. Yes you have authorization to be here, but you have to be checked in with security. So either tell me what you were doing, or I might just throw you to any Dino’s we come across since the electric grid is down.” Sadly for Opal, as she is about to respond, her phone which is nearby goes off, and Magnus is allowed to see the text message on it, Do you have the package. Seeing this Magnus shows her the phone. “Mind explaining.” He tightens his grip on her.

Opal glared back at Magnus. "Oh go ahead and throw me to the dinosaurs then I am not likely to give you an answer your going to want to hear or like in anyway." Then she growled low in her throat. "That most certaintly private and not something you need to worry about now. But if your going to hate me on princiable anway then I will only tell you one thing I set those dinsaurs loose so they could have the channce to be free. And lest be honest you security guys get paid a hell of alot more than we scientist do. So do not blame me too much for the events I set in motion." But it was clear she wasn't going to explain about the package seeing as she hadn't even been able to get it yet.

“Why would I hate you? All I know is you weren’t supposed to be here and now you and everyone else here is in danger and you, being a heartless bitch just sent kids to the slaughter, and all over money!” Magnus just forces Opal on the ground handcuffing her hands behind her back. “Trust me, if anyone dies you’ll answer for it. I don’t care what you were doing but you were already setting this up before the power got blasted to hell.” Magnus then startsbto walk the both of them out heading towards a more secure building.

Opal shrugged slightly at him. "If not me, the storm would have knocked the power out sooner or later, those dinosaurs don't want to be fed they want to hunt. Even I know that with all the genetic work I've done on them. I watched the security feeds they should be fine with the group they were with. That is if the security guy assigned to that trip didn't flake out when the t-rex broke out. How ever I knew I was safe in my lap which you just took me out of. The dinosaurs would not have been able to break in not even the raptors."
Though the handcuffs were necessairy they were bearable to the female and though as she said she would not reveal what kind of package it was. Sense she had been caught befor she could even complete her mission.

“Yes but you still had the intent to let them lose, screwing the rest of us. So know what, how about this, you tell me what your package is and where it is and I may not hurt you.” After waking outside in the rain Magnus picks up Opal because it’s easier than dragging her. “You know, I always thought you looked pretty but you always sat by yourself at the tables. Is it because you didn’t want to get close to anyone since you knew they could die because of you. Also the dinosaurs may not have been able to get into the lab but you have no access to food or water with the power off, it wouldn’t have saved you for long.”

Opal just glared at him. " If I tell you that, then you will have more incriminating evidence against me. I rather think not. I intended to be gone long before security even came to the building. But the storm ruined my plans on that score so that is why you managed to catch me. No the reason I never sat with anyone was because if they were to know my plans they could betray me to some one who would prevent me doing just exactly as I wanted to.

I had a few things stored in that lab that would have safely helped me out for a few weeks you guys really haven't a clue when they hired us scientists they built under ground areas that do house those things and the lab had a tunnel underneath that accessed a remote part of the island that led to a shelter. Now we are both out in the open and game for the dinosaurs. Any building you choose wouldn't have had a back up generator installed the lab did we were safer there." Of course she had also known where the secret tunnel was and that had been her plan to use until Magnus had stopped her.

“Well fine, how about this, I release you, and you take us to where you have all this stuff stored and we hole up here for a while. Thinking about it we literally have every carnivore between us and the main exit. Though if I let you go, I own your ass for not turning you in. And I mean I own you.” Magnus says this with finality. And considering he is much larger, and stronger than here with weapons, he is a fiercesome presense.

Opal smiled flashing her smaller fangs at him. "Alright I will take you to where I have my stuff stored but I warn you you try any funny buisness with me down there. And I will kick you in the ball sacks. The only time you can do funny buisness with me is after we leave the island." Of course this was not exactly going to happen sense they would eventually find themselves unable to stop.

“Oh no, I own you now, I’ll take you anywhere I want as long as it’s safe. And you said the lab was safe, so once we get down there I’m going to see just how flexible you are.” Magnus has gotten them back to the building they started in locking the door before setting her down, not taking off the handcuffs.

“You tell me what you need and I’ll grab it.” And before he moves, he takes her button up shirt and opens its, without ripping the buttons off showing off her covered tits. And with surprising strength and speed, he tears off her bra as well, “Now those sure look nice.” He says motioning to her breasts. “Well, now that I have my eye candy, what do I need to grab first?”

Opal growled lowly in her throat when he unbottened her shirt to reveal her covered ample breassts, before she could try to dodge him. He had torn her bra away revealing the beauty of her well endowments of her female body. "Your going to need the key cards, one of which I have around my neck, and yours to access the deeper parts of the lab. To get to the tunnel where the shelter is that is going to require traveling the deeper parts of the lab itself. For now you can grab what I had stashed in the white cabintets over there." She flickered her ear in the direction she indicated. It had more then enough stash to last severeal weeks, though the shelter would of course have more.

Nodding his head Magnus takes Ipal’s keycard, putting it in one of his pouches on his belt. (Reminder, wears no clothes just the stuff to carry shit, cause covered in fur.) Then he reaches under Opals skirt just long enough to tear off her panties. Smiling as he walks away Magnus grabs a big backpack and a suitcase filling them with as much stuff as he can fit in both, and with his military training he is able to pack every little piece.

“Well lead the way Opal, also I didn’t introduce myself. The name is Magnus, but you can call me Master or something if you want.”

Opal was now really angry at having her panties ripped from under her skirt. If he kept that up she wouldn't be wearing any clothes. "I will never call you that, so you can forget it wolfy." Then she stalked off down the hall way not even waiting for him to follow her. Oh she knew her way around the lap, and to get to the secret tunenl they would have to through several parts of the lab itself. It was a vertiable maze down here and only the scientists could work in such conditions. It was why she was always able to think on her feet in some cases. Some of her work would have been displayed in test tubes of creatures in developmental stages.

Magnus just laughed as he followed her, easily catching up as she hand her hands behind her back still and she couldn't open any doors. "Oh, I'll get you to call me something sooner or later Opal. So, whats next want we reach your safe spot?" With his free hand he smack her ass as he is next to her, loving how it feels beneath his hand.

Opal wished she could have broken the cuffs to slap him upside the head for that. "When we reach the shelter, that is where you can call for help of course they might have a horrible time landing on that part of the island it isn't always conduice to being rescued because of the sheer wind drops." But it was the best ideal place to be as it would be away from most of the central predators and even then the raptors would have hard time locating anything in that sector they would instinctively go where there was far more easy prey.

"One, if the tower got blown out then I won't be able to reach anyone and two, no one will be able to land in this storm. They won't risk it, so you're stuck with me for a while." What they didn't know is that they had lost all communications and this storm would last a solid week from a mixture of warm and cold winds mixing into a summer storm. Entering the next section Magnus speaks up again, "Do I need to grab anything from here?"

Opal glanced at the section they were in which was the nursery. "No this is just the nursery where we incubated the eggs and the like from the dinsaurs the next little bit is where we produced the imunizations for the dinosaurs although I magine it has more then that down here. It has been some time sense I was last in this section. Well we don't know if the tower is blown until you give it a try now do we?"

"Well I say we check out the rooms real quick for anything that may be of use to us, and yes that's true so I'll have to wait until we reach the phones to see if we can reach anyone." With that Magnus has Opal help him look for anything they could use, not looking for anything in particular. Magnus also releases Opal, "Leave the shirt like it is and don't try anything otherwise I'll tranquilize you." Is all Magnus says as he takes off the cuffs.

Opal just glared at him oh she hated him, for even thinking she was going to try something funny. But still she did look around the place for anything that might be useful against him. How ever she didn't find much that would help them. The only thing still siting in the incubators were some of the eggs that had yet to hatch and it looked as if this batch would long be dead before too long.

After a few minutes and not finding any tools or anything of use, Magnus pulled Opal behind them as they walked to the next room to continue looking for more supplies. This room was the one with the immunizations, but just a few days ago, the doctors had stored another thing in this room, the artificial heat drug...

Opal sighed softly when he pushed her back behind him as they entered the next room. Though she had no clue the doctors had stored not only one heat drug for both male and female dinsoaurs. They hadn't told her they were going to attempt at trying to have dinosaurs breed with one another. But so far this was the only drugs they had made on the subject as it was still in a test phaze.

Back
Top Bottom