Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dreary's Heavy plot Thread

Dreary Traveler

Meteorite
Hello everyone, I am Dreary. A few things about me. I have two request threads, the one I am making now, and a Heavy Smut thread. I find that keeping them Separate is Important. I am a writer, and what time I don't spend working on my novel is spent doing IRL things. I have some time I spare for on here, but I don't have an exact schedule or anything. I will likely be on for long periods when I am on, though my internet can be rather crappy, so uh yeah.

So, when I say a Heavy Plot thread, what I mean essentially is more story than smut. I have more smut than story ideas, but they're more so simple blurbs. Will there be smut in the ideas in my Heavy plot thread? Yes. However, the point of these ideas is to focus more on one or more of three potential Aspects: World Building, Character Building, Story Telling. These may be ideas I've had for past novels that never went anywhere, or they may be cool concepts I've come up with, or possibly plays on actual books I have read.

I can't do lists well, my mind just isn't built for them and I always leave out something, not on purpose just because I forgot/didn't remember. I am into a lot of things though. My no's are things that a lot of people say no to, scat, Vore, Murder, and such. Like I said not one for lists, but if you would find it in guro Hentai then it's probably a no, but feel free to ask all I can do is say no I'm not judgmental. I am into a lot of BDSM aspects, I am a bit of a masochist and I like rough sex. I like pet play, and force, I like domination and subjugation.

Ideas I have will be included under this, however a few rules and such. For this thread there is an unavoidable rule of a minimum text amount. One paragraph/Five Lines, two if possible. I can do more, I can write six/seven paragraph responses, but the one to two is a hard line minimum. There is no getting around it, less you want to do a Heavy Smut idea, in which case it depends. My other rule is simple, Only Private Messages. I'm a bit of a shy girl, so I don't do threads and I will not go offsite. I don't do Email RP's. I am not on discord, I don't have much use for social media and I can't use Instant messengers. Also, as a courtesy please tell me which thread the idea came from, so either include in the PM or in the name of the PM that it is from my Heavy Plot or Heavy smut request thread.

Ideas for Heavy Plot include the following:

Title: Truth of Family
Setting: Dark ages/Medieval world
Plot: The continent of Kyrem has been caught up in a war between the norther kingdom of Reshram and the southern kingdom of Zekram. The southern kingdom of Zekram has been committing atrocities in the name of magical advancement, even on their own people. Their armies are consist of golem like monsters their magic wielders crafted, zombies resurrected from the grave to fight, and monsters they either force to obey them, or drive crazy and unleash. The kingdom of Reshram started the war in hopes of helping the southern people and ending the horrific events of the kingdom. They are limited though as they have to use actual soldiers, who suffer under the problem of fatigue, hunger, limited numbers, and time required for training and experience. The kingdom of Zekram struck a blow fifteen years ago when they hired a bandit to abduct the sleeping child of Reshram's King and Queen. Raised for the past fifteen years of her life in the nation of Zekram, the princess knows nothing of her birth nation or their people. Fifteen years she has grown up in the kingdom of Zekram learning their ways and doing as she was told. Sent on a mission to a border state, she is caught up in a fight with her old nation. Her forces are defeated by Reshram's elite's, and the princess is captured, only soon after do her captors find out just who she is. The princess will have to inevitably choose, the people who raised her, or the people she was born to.

Title: Evil split
Setting: Fantasy world
Plot: Time and time again he will awaken, the dark lord. Marked at birth, no matter how he meets his end the dark lord is doomed to an endless eternal reincarnation process. The only way for him to end his rebirth, would be to end life itself. The dark lord remembers every life he's ever had, and every death he's ever suffered. Each time he awakens, some hero, whether chosen by fate, luck, or circumstance, comes to strike him down and face him again. The dark lord's history is one carved into existence itself. One day though, they awaken to find that they were not born single, but as a set. The dark lord's soul joined to a set of twins, two bodies that in essence share the same soul at the same time. They both share the mark, and they both have access to his powers, ones which retain every time they are reborn. These twins are separated soon after birth though, and pulled to two distant places. One to the desert town in the west, and one to a kingdom in the east. One grows up in a happy home with many who care and love them, and one grows up the way they always end up growing up, in pain with no one who loves them. When one begins their evil plans, the other must choose. Do I protect my friends and family, or do I join my former self in destroying the world.

Title: School of misery
Setting: Modern- Urban Fantasy
Plot: Work on the new high school for the area has finally been finished and the students are prepared to start what should be a normal year at high school. What none of them could account for was far too shocking for any of them to understand. In a government lab, they were working on mutating a virus to use for chemical warfare. It causes those struck by it to essentially bleed to death, their blood thinning out and beginning to bleed from every pore. Once someone has been exposed to it, the body can create a natural immunity to it, however anyone who has reached a mature age will die long before that can happen. The worst part of it though is simple contact with those infected to it will cause the spread of the disease. One of the test subjects from the lab escapes and makes it to the school, where they infect the entire student populace. Fearful of their own creation, they lock down the school, forbidding anyone from getting in or out of the facility that is now quarantined. The students are now locked in the high school with no adult supervision. Scientist race to create a vaccine, but it will take several months. The students survive off food air dropped into the school, but civil life is now non existent in this dungeon they linger in, where gang warfare and fighting for what you want is the new normal

Title: The price for what you ask
Setting: Modern
Plot: A brother and sister pair or perhaps boyfriend girlfriend pair find a set of conjoined lamps at a yard sale. They don't know why they bought it, but when they see it they can't help but buy it, and the asking price is for exactly the amount of money they have left. They take it with them, and soon discover that the lamps share a set of genies within them. These genies will grant us each wishes, however the wishes come with a cost. Each wish made on them is measured to an amount, and as we make wishes on the lamp, things begin to change. Periods of time escape our memories, and when we come to things aren't quite right, and soon we discover that we are being replaced with the genies, our spirits being trapped and their's freed

Title: A tome of secrets
Setting: Urban
Plot: When a young man finds an ancient tome in an old used book store he brings it with home with him, and soon discovers that this book is no book but a magic tome with countless magic spells, potions, brews and secrets in it. His life is changed forever as he finds that the countless spells in it aren't simple fiction of fantasy, but real magic that can alter reality as he knows it. He begins to enjoy his life, using the book to change and affect everything around him, but soon a mysterious woman, the original owner of the book, tracks him down and wants it back, telling him there are people after the book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom