Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rapture Academy Roleplay thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
( Character sheets are found HERE. This group is still open to new members.)

The university stood tall and solid, having lasted for nearly a hundred years. It was new, for a college of its prestige, but it was far from the most influential school. The sororities and fraternities were having a party in the courtyard, which doubled as recruitment, as small stands could be find under awnings or in shadowed refuges from the sun near the trees that decorated the otherwise flat, green expanse that was the courtyard, sporting clipboards and pens so prospective members could apply.

Alexandria walked among the courtyard. The pollen irritating her sensitive nose. The buxom glasses wearing redhead rubbed her nose with her off hand. "A....A... ACHEW" Alexandria sneezed into her hand, wincing at how wet it was, as everyone in the courtyard saw her bust jiggle.

Looking towards the nearest sorority, she smiled at the girl running it. "Hello, I am Princess Alexandria Dra... dra.... ACHEW" She sneezed forcibly into her hand. "Dragonstongue, what what does.... ACHOO!" She sneezed higher pitched this time, showing the girl a wonderful view down her dress. "This sorority offer?"

The girl at the desk smiled and adjusted her trilby, practically beaming. “Well if you have an inquisitive mind, and the gumption to answer your own questions, House Daedalus can offer kindred spirits, and a library.” A passing girl from house Pietas scoffed, murmuring “and tissues.” The woman at the desk stood up and gave the Pietas girl a death glare that could shrivel lettuce from fifty yards. “You wanna day that to my face?” The Pietas girl picked up the pace, prompting the Daedalus girl at the desk to nod and murmur a self-satisfied “that’s what I thought.”

Alexandria turned around to look at the snide comment, intending to snark at the woman in question back, but when she turned she saw.... Such a nice rack, as the girl retreated, Alexandria sighed lovestruck, before she started giggling and twirling a finger in her hair.

"Ptchew, ptchew." She rabbit sneezed not covering her mouth, and turning to the Daedalus girl. "Wow, she was beautiful." Alexandria remarked crimson. "Oh right, um I like studying things."

The Daedalus girl nods and slides a clipboard and pen over. “Alright. Sign here and we’ll try and find you a spot. We aren’t exactly busting at the seams, but they might want to haze you.”

Alexandria nods signing the clipboard happily. "Ha... H... Achu!" She sneezed over the board. "Haze how?" She asks peering at her with glasses.

“Mostly gaslighting you for a week or so, although sometimes they get creative and stage mysteries for you to solve. Nothing like some other houses.”

“You’d think so, until they pretend to be a cult to try and test your ability to blend in and gather information.... for a month. The didn’t break character around me for four whole weeks!”

..... "Okay." Alexandria remarks after a second. "A... A... Achu!" She sneezed into her hand again, giving the girl another view of her wonderous chest. "I'm I'm sorry, do you have a tissue?" She asks.

“Yeah, here.” The Daedalus girl hands her a packet of them. “Allergy season, I always carry some. I’m Minuet, but everyone calls me Mini.” She was just three inches short of six feet, so that explained the nickname. “Good to have you aboob- aboard!” Her tongue slipped at the view.

As Alexandria struggled to open the pack, she reared back up. "A... A... Achew!" She sneezed to busy trying to open the packet to cover her mouth, sneezing across the girl's face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She lets out eyes wide.

“It’s fine. Here.” Mini opens the package and dabs her face clean, smiling good naturedly. “Not the worst I’ve had dumped on me. Don’t ask.”

"O... okay, but if I can do anything to make it up..." Alexandria offered. "Especially if you wanted to do the same to me?" A unknown hint of pleading coming into her voice.

“Uuuuh.... sure. I could. I don’t have anything on me to force it, though. One second.” Mini walkednout from beneath the shadow of the tree, leading Alexandria, then looked at the sun. “Ah-“ she quickly turned to face Alexandria, “choo.”

"Ah, it's good to see House Daedelus engaged in such productive activities." The cold voice came from a young woman who was approaching the table. She was short, not much over five feet, but she carried herself with the gravitas of a queen and the menace of a titan. She was flanked by two other girls--one about the same height as her, perhaps a bit taller, though it was hard to tell considering how she was stooped behind the first girl's right shoulder, all but hidden. The other, a tall, buxom young lady, hung back a few feet to the left of the other two, though she was clearly moving with them.

"Miss Minuet," said the girl in the middle. "It has recently been decided that there is to be less leniency this year than in the past, with regards to certain types of initiation rituals that may be considered harmful to the students participating in them, and to the student body as a whole. Naturally, I thought of you and your..." She paused, silently mouthing a few words as if trying them out--delinquents, hooligans, livestock--before settling on, "sisters. I would appreciate it if you could spread the word. Not that I anticipate it will do much good, but it is still my responsibility to inform you. I don't want to hear from anyone in House Daedalus that they weren't warned."

“You got it, miss sugar-and-spice.” Mini said, “oh wait, I meant Sugimori.” Minuet smiled, nodding slowly. She was a sassy one, and more than willing to play matador with this bull. “I’ll make sure the news gets around, Killjoy- ah, Keijo. Sorry, I’m all over the place today. I’ll right it down.” Minuet didn’t start insult duels, but once she saw the gauntlet thrown, she didn’t hesitate to riposte. She’d picked insults that implied weakness, and one that she was sure Keijo must have heard whispered in the halls. “Well, take care, Alexandria.” Mini smiles and pats the redhead’s shoulder.

Alexandria at this point is beet red, and giggling at Mini's touch, twirling her hair, as she unconsciously leans over.

"Yeah, yeah." Alexandria replies not bothering to wipe any mucus from her face as she continues to explore the courtyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom