Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Dark & Dirty Smut Requests (Hardcore kinks?)

Omni

Planetoid
Hey everyone! I'm currently looking for some dark smut-based roleplays, so expect things like rape/noncon, abuse, blackmail, gangbang, etc.

- I play physically submissive characters, but most of them tend to have strong personalities.
- I prefer to write in either pm, email, or gdocs.
- My average post is about 2-4 paragraphs, third person past tense. (I might try first person is asked?)
- I'm not strict when it comes to mistakes and I do love details, but I prefer quality over quantity.
- I don't do well with fantasy or sci-fi settings, and I don't enjoy playing whiny/slutty/feminine characters.
- Sometimes I can be slow with replies when real life picks up, but I do aim to give at least one reply a day.
- Feel free to take a look at my f-list to see if our kinks match up?
- Also you can mix and match any and all ideas you see, if you feel like it!

Kinks I'm currently very interested in:

Noncon/rape
Powerplay
Role reversals (strong dominant men getting dominated instead)
Blackmail
Abuse
Humiliation
Forced homosexuality
Revenge
Bondage
Sounding
Spitroasting
Nippleplay
Regular sex toys
Unusual sex toys (pens, bottles, handles, etc.)
Toys/vibrators hidden under clothes
Semi-public sex/risk of getting caught
Sexual exhaustion
Emotional/mental breakdowns
Handjobs/footjobs
Bestiality (maybe?)

List of pairings (your character x my character):

Teacher x Student
Student x Teacher
Enemy/Rival x Enemy/Rival
Employee x Boss
Secretary x Boss
Boss x Secretary
Boss x Boss/Manager
Manager x Model
Fictional celebrity x Fictional celebrity
Student's parent x Teacher
Principal x Student
Principal x Teacher
Sociopath x Victim
Delinquent x Delinquent
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Corrupt cop x Good cop (they can be boss/underling or partners)
Bartender x Customer
Guard x Prisoner (medieval setting preferred)
Loan shark x Debtor
Assassin x Target
Butler x Master
Thief x Victim
Victim x Thief
Burglar x Security guard
Master x Butler
Knight x Prince

Bodyguard x Guarded
Truck driver x Hitch hiker
Prince x Rival prince
King x Prince (preferably not incest-based?)
Criminal x Detective

Outcast x Popular
Target x Spy
Doctor x Patient
Gang member x Random person passing by
Psychopath x Journalist
Demon/Ghost x Human
Milking farm x Victim

Plot ideas:

1. MC has always been someone YC respected and/or wanted to befriend, but MC has always treated YC poorly and never gave him the time of day, which causes YC to develop a deep grudge against MC. After some investigation and digging up some dirt, YC finds some information that could potentially ruin MC's reputation, which he then uses to blackmail him into becoming his personal slave. On the surface, the two go about their everyday lives like normal, but the truth is YC actually holds MC's life in the very palm of his hands, and begins integrating himself into MC's life in very small ways (maybe getting a job where MC works, finding out where MC lives, etc.)

2. MC is the manager of a company and YC is a worker under MC's supervision. One day MC decides to fire YC for whatever reason (either because he thinks YC isn't the type of person who reflects well on the business, or due to a personal grudge, or something else - we can discuss this!) only to find that crossing the man was a huge mistake when YC returns for revenge.
a) One idea we can go with for this one is that after work when MC is going home, YC decides to call a group of people together to overpower MC/put him in his place while YC watches/records the event from afar so he can use it as leverage over MC later.
-- OR --
b) YC decides to confront MC about it directly, and either uses force to overpower MC or decides to trick him into something/act a certain way in order to get the advantage over him. From there, he could slowly take over his career at work, making him wear (unusual) sex toys under his clothes which he has to endure, etc.
-- OR --
c) Whatever else you can think of!

3. MC is a spy that has been sent to observe YC, but YC is one step ahead and already knows about MC's identity. YC waits until the perfect moment before overpowering MC and starts an interrogation for information, maybe even possibly breaking him so that he would switch sides.

4. MC is returning home one night and decides to try taking a short cut, but ends up getting halfway stuck in a hole/vent/etc. and can't get out. YC is passing by and sees MC, but instead of helping him out, he decides to have his way with him instead. (This can possibly be short-term?)

5. Our characters were former friends who once did everything together, but MC ended up betraying YC for whatever reason. Years later they reunite as enemies, and YC is more than determined to make MC pay.

6. YC is a sadistic spirit that can manifest at will, but otherwise remains invisible and intangible whenever he wants. MC just so happens to catch his eye and he decides he wants to toy with him. YC follows MC around, touching him in public/making him aroused at the worst times, and just interfering with everything. Maybe YC can even control MC's actions up to a certain point, but once YC makes himself known to MC, what will happen?

7. YC is a student with ties to the principal, and MC is a very strict and harsh teacher who's not too well liked by students. YC decides to turn the whole class against MC and threatens to get him fired unless the teacher does what the student says. (Maybe the other students can get in on it too?)

8. MC is a prosecutor who ended up putting YC behind bars (either because YC is an actual criminal or was falsely convicted), but now YC is out and after finding out more information on MC and where MC he lives, he shows up at his doorstep with the sole intention of getting revenge.

9. YC is the owner of a BDSM club which MC is unfortunate enough to be a part of the night's entertainment for an audience. (This will probably need more plotting, but that's pretty much the gist of it)

10. Our characters have always hated each other and were never able to get along for one reason or another. YC is now finally motivated to put MC in his place, so YC hires an attractive man/woman who meets MC in a bar, chats him up, flirts with him, and takes them back to an out-of-the-way apartment, where, after some more flirting, they suggest to tie MC up. Having just met them, MC is hesitant, but agrees in the end, allowing the person to tie him up however they like. Instead of them being the one to have their way with him, they make a call before announcing that the actual "victor" is on their way over, and at that point MC changes his mind, but it's too late. Once YC arrives, MC is completely helpless to YC's whims.

If interested, feel free to message me and we can work something out? Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom