Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot based longterm RP for PM

Honeysuckle20

Planetoid
Hi! I'm Honeysuckle20 and I'm looking for a friend to rp long term. I'm a 25 year old girl so please message me if you're around my age. I can be pretty creative once I get really into a rp. I type a different range of length, from one liners to 6 or 7 paragraphs. Just deepened on the person I’m role playing with. As you may notice, my grammar and punctuation isn't the best but I like to think it's at least readable. I normally play females but I’m open to playing a male too.

The kind of person I'm looking to roleplay with is someone who doesn't mind playing either gender, who's creative, and tries to add to the story instead of it just being me. I don't care if you're a guy or girl either one is fine with me. Someone who isn't all about smut. I would like to find someone who is 80% story and 20% smut. If you start a roleplay with me and all you can give me is ways for our characters to have sex and it has absolutely nothing to do with plot development, then I'm dropping you. I might warn you if I've been really craving the story line, but you get 1 warning then I'm dropping you. I want to roleplay an actual story that provides character development. I'm just not interested in being a part of someone else's imagination so they can masturbate to it. Sorry.... but not really.
*Also I'm not interested in big age differences or incest.

I like plotting out the story with my partner. It shows me that you are willing to put your fair share of creativity into the roleplay and I like to see what ideas other people have. So I’ll add some plot ideas and feel free to add your own ideas with it.

So some ideas that I've been thinking are:
Fantasy Pairings
Dragon Slayer X Dragon tamer
Prince/princess X boy/girl knight
Pirate X Navy
Witch X Knight
“Alpha” Werewolf x Rebellious girl

Normal Parings
Rebel X Good girl/boy
Gang member X Non gang member
Bully X Victim

If you have a pairing that’s not on this list, let me know and I’ll tell you if I’m interested in it or not. If you have a plot that you have been craving, feel free to pitch it to me. I’ll let you know if I’m interested or not.

Opposites Attract
My character has a spilt personality, but it's kinda like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde except his other side is a demon or something along those lines. She tries to keep to herself so no one will notice. Your character is the same way except it is the polar opposite of whatever is she is. He can be new in town and somehow keeps running into my characer, or they can go to the same school or work. This is open for discussion so please let me know what you have in mind.

Lost Princess
There's an award out for the princess of your character's kingdom. There is a rumor going around that she is locked up in a abandoned castle with a dragon fighting off anyone who comes close. YC is a notorious dragon killer and believes that he can kill any dragon that ones his way. When he arrives at said castle, the dragon he meets with isn’t trying to kill him, its just trying to scare him away. Once it gets injured it suddenly turns into the princess that YC has been trying to save.

I also love Legend of Zelda rps. Though I only play OC but here are the games that I’ve played so far:
OOT
MM
TP
WW
SS
BOTW
LA (Links Awakening)

I'm looking forward to writing with you! Happy Roleplaying!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom