Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking criminal scum (and/or falsely accused poor thing) to be put in high security space prison.

Augustus

Meteorite
Tarancha Correctional Facility has a very good reputation. Not in criminal circles, of course - those know it as the worst place to end up if you got screwed, and many keep it in mind as a motivation exercise. But the common folk, one at the backbone of Republic Colonies, doesn't even suspect a thing. And why would they? Broadcasting channels all over the worlds turn theirs sights to the TCF every time someone famous gets jailed. And what do they show? Clean cells with top of the line furniture, lit gyms with sky simulating ceilings, recreation ares with real trees, faculty that doesn't act like complete assholes and a whole bunch of other horse shit. And you know what those "criminal circles" think when they see it? "Holy fuck, if feds can feed them this bull crap, what else can they do?.."

I suppose I should thank you for reading so far. Thanks! If you skipped the first part, please take a look at it before continuing, or leave at last.

You must've guessed by now what's it's all about: misadventure of a las in a "correctional" facility that's not really what it seems it is. Who is this poor (can't call her otherwise even if she deserved it - no one deserves it) las who get in bars? Up to you, my dear reader! She is yours to play, after all. Is she a Pirate Queen of long troublesome syndycate, finally sized by might Republic navy? Or was she left alone near the scene of the crime when all her peers succeeded in fleeing? Perhaps she chose wrong space and wrong time, or perhaps she angered someone who holds the strings. Modify those ideas, come up with something entirely original - don't be afraid to hit me up with your creative side!

Then you might be interested in what role I would play. I am an... overseer, let's say. That puts me in control of the entire Facility. Head Administrator. The one that runs the place. Did I meantion it was on asteroid?

Here is my list of fetishes, thanks for asking!
  • BDSM garment
  • sci-fi
  • giving orders
  • seeing my orders executed to the best ability of commanded, with devotion even
  • bio-punk
  • pregnancies, breeding, and all of that!
  • using orifices that god not intended
  • a person (yes, you!) who is capable of coming up with interesting ideas and co-create a setting with me despite their character being constantly ordered around [I must clarify - I will not directly control your characters under any circumstances, nor will you have to comply every time. But the basic reality is that there will be a lot of situations where YC is completely helpless, so I hope you understand it fully, and will provide me most tasty descriptions possible :)]
Here's a list of my anti-fetishes:
  • illiterate partner. I mean, I know I'm not the best writer, but I try my best and so should you. If you think you can't deliver the quality, please don't.
  • partner who doesn't input their share of creativity
  • lazy partner
  • furies & gore

That's about all, I suppose. Intrigued? I do hope so. Hit me up with DM if you have any questions. Hit me up even if you don't and just want to play.

See you, space cowgirl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom