Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Well hello there, thank you for checking out my humble little thread here! You can call me Vesta, I'm an experienced roleplayer who's looking top try out some new things on a new site. I'm huge on character creation/development and world building, while the plot as important, incredible settings and characters are even more important to me. Speaking of which, I've been developing a setting with a freind that I'm really excited about and want to role-play in. It's in its early stages so I'd adore any awesome suggestions you migt have for it when role-playing with me! You can read up on the setting below and my characters below that (other characters in development).

Post length: My perfered post length is 2-3 paragraphs, but if you post more I'll probably do the same.

Erotica: I'm a huge fan of erotic stories with plenty of sexual themes, however I don't like straight smut as much. I like the roleplay to be sexually charged while the story continues and characters interact. think of it this way, our characters may flirt, kiss, erotically touch, and lustfully ogle each other, but they won't just jump right into sex because they're horny.

Roleplay length: I much prefer multiple short stories that are their own self contained narratives, but connect to one another with the same characters and setting. Rather than long drawn out stories that never seem to reach conclusions. So I only do short length roleplays, but if we finish a role-play we can always start another.

Genres: I want to do a modern fantasy (as that's the setting below) and probably romance. other possibilities are action, adventure, mystery, drama, tragedy, and or even some comedy

Kinks: Size play, foreplay, dirty talk, gentleness, roughness, licking, teasing, breast play, dubcon.

Summery of all you need to know
This is a modern fantasy world not unlike our own world, except there are people with psychic powers called psions and monsters from another dimension called eidolons. That's all you need to know to roleplay with me but if you would like to learn more, follow the link below. Fair warning, there's a lot of info in there

Egregora, plane of thought

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 156 lbs

Issa was born a psion, she carries herself head down and with a timid demeanor, with a certain wariness for strangers. Though shy, she can be quick to warm up to people that are friendly to her. Once she opens up and is around someone she trusts Issa's more outgoing and assertive side can begin to peak through. Without anyone to support her, she can be doubtful of herself and indecisive. That can drastically change when someone is there to assure her.

Working as a professional landscaper, Issa utilizes her telekinetic abilities to do her job to make aesthetically pleasing outside sceneries, without getting dirty. Though her other abilities as a psion are underdeveloped, she can also use her own unique ability of Mégethoskinesis to perform feats of strength when her telekinesis isn't enough.

Mégethoskinesis
While Issa has all of the natural abilities of a psion, it's her unique ability of Mégethoskinesis that truly stands out above the rest. It allows her to manipulate the size of people and objects by focusing on them. However impressive and versatile this is, only when she's perfectly calm is she capable of controlling it. Otherwise Mégethoskinesis acts in accordance with her emotions, changing Issa's size own depending on her current mood.

Issa's mood changing height is complex and changes based on circumstances, however as a general rule when Issa feels confident or assertive she will grow in size against her will. While she'll shrink if she's timid or doubts herself. in the same vein, Issa's own perception of her body can trigger her Mégethoskinesis as well, the best example being her breasts that she has told countless times are huge, which has them grown to a ridiculous back aching size.
CdCcojFUAAAVizW.jpg
DCmnQnGVwAAG4bu.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom