Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

115 (JRico x Wiki234)

Calne continued the sleep luckily and probably the first time in a while where nothing happened and everything seemed to be very much normal, no spasms or anything particularly odd or dangerous at least for now as far as anyone could really tell at all for now. The girl laid on the bed quietly for the next few hours until late into the day as well as it took a lot of power to break out of that state as she always struggled in that internal battle the most, leaving her mind and body quiet and numb than anything taking her a while to get back to reality.

Jason entered the room again. He set down some more breakfast for them both. He was dressed in some new clothes, shaved and new doctors jacket. He studied Calne again as he moved closer. "Calne...I know you can hear me. I need you to understand. They're not interested in you. They don't care about you." He moved forward, grabbing one of her hands. "I need that young girl, the pretty one I've seen in my dreams. The one in bed now...I need her, awake. I need you to tell them you don't want them to do anything to you." He laid his head next to her body. He studied the cameras.

Back
Top Bottom