Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

115 (JRico x Wiki234)

Johnny Rico

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Jason had just gotten his medical license less than a year ago, he had no idea what his new job would be except that it pays well, but don't expect a private life from where you work, the government men in suits told them. He began work at the secret test laboratory known only as "Hive One", deep under the Nellis Test range in Nevada, near Groom Lake. Every day it was a long drive back and forth on the long white bus work blacked out windows, the armed guard with 500 dollar raybans and a 45 auto holstered at his hip. The bus came to a stop as he stepped off into a hanger.

He flashed his I.D, "Jason Michaels, Dr. Level 5 MAJ Clearance. A young smooth face and half smile on the card with brown fair hair and brown eyes. The guard at the hanger looked it over for a lengthy time before handing the 26 year old back his I.D. "Alright Doc. You know the drill." Said the guard as rails came up from the ground in the hanger. The floor lowered quickly. A driver in a motorized cart waited for him as he safely stepped down after sinking in about a hundred feet. He grabbed his suit case and continued on the cart. The driver not saying anything as they took him to the facility he worked in. "115". The driver stopped.

"Your stop." He said with a smirk. "Have fun with your little girlfriend." The guard laughed as Jason turned to him annoyed. "Another remark like that and I'll report you for snooping, sergeant." Jason snapped back. The guard had tobacco in his mouth as he spit some out. He spinned around instantly, zooming off. Jason turned to the door, buttoning his dress shirt a bit he draped his lab coat on. He swiped his card entering. He entered a control room that viewed the subject locked away. A young girl named Calcium, aka Cal. He nudged another scientist who was asleep in a chair. He woke. "Terrific, I'm outta here. That girl gives me the creeps. Said the other scientist.

Jason ignored him as he set his suitcase down. "You just don't know Cal well...she can be...a sweet girl if you earned her trust." Jason smiled looking at the monitor of one of her rooms. She had her own bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom (which was camera less) he spotted her in her bedroom smiling. The other scientist gathered his things. "Man that 115 stuff did a number on her though. You must be on something." Jason was still glued to the screen as the other scientist shook his head and walked out. Jason turned back making sure the coast was clear. He pulled out an old ipod with music loaded on it. He entered a secure door to her area, knocking on her bedroom door. "Cal? It's...Jason...I got you the music you wanted me to upload for you." He said quietly as he waited for her to open the door.

The untold secret, the cold “death” and rebirth of an innocent looking yet dangerous and unknown girl only now known to those kept in secrecy as calne ca, codename calcium. An unknown almost sentient bond between what seemed like a now diseased ridden monster and a normal girl who had lost her chance at life to soon.

Her monstrous form changing her body into four long insectlike limbs with various claws and talons as well as a three clawed right hand and a scythe like portrusion of bone to cover her left as a now deadly weapon, the once normal face of a human girl with the right half lost to a more insect like form with a red fly like eye of millions of glowing lenses, and what seemed to be black fungus like spores, as well as the loss of her lower jaw with crab like claws and feelers coming from the top of it and hanging down directly underneath.

She had been easily captured and studied after strangely being able to survive a disease that mostly wiped out most of the population she lived with but thankfully being mostly contained for now from the rest of the world and calne being an unwilling and mostly reserved subject of study living in a seemingly normal human like cell made to look like a standard home of course as the girl was mostly used to living in peace most of the time.

Brushing her twintails staying in her human form for now, calne soon looked over as she heard the still getting used to but mostly familiar voice of one of the scientists, standing up as she soon collapsed to the floor with a moment of convulsion all over her body being picked up by the cameras before her rapid change into the new alien form would quickly start and finish as opened the door and backed away a bit looking at him curiously still not trusting anyone much yet just from the uniform knowing he worked for them as her eyes just watched him carefully and quietly.

Jason entered slowly around Calne. He noticed her nervousness. He must've told her a hundred times by now that she could trust him. But Christ, he didn't trust the others. Why should he be any different. He looked at her as her various bug like appendages moved about, her big red eye with hundreds more gazing at him. He wasn't afraid as much as he used to be. He knew she could morph into an almost normal girl. But he knew she had a defensive nature. Jason couldn't blame her for any of this. He set down the music player on a table set up for her.

"I'm not going to lie, it was hard reading bits of your hand writing. But, I think I got everything you requested." He said softly turning. He stopped looking at her again. Perhaps maybe you could try to verbally communicate with me, it'd be a lot easier." He pressed with a smile. He walked over pulling a chair as he sat. He laid a clip board down. "Alright, Calne. It's that time again. I need a blood sample. Any arm...or...appendage will do." He laid out a chocolate bar on the table for her. Her daily reward for going along with tests. Jason pulled out a syringe with some rubbing acohol.

"I know this part sucks. But you know this is how it works. And then you can go back to whatever it is that you're doing." He looked into her many eyes. He couldn't help but blush. Steady, he told himself. He shook, not from intimidation, but really he had a sort of crush on her. Others would call him twisted. He scooted the chair forward. He leaned his hand forward. "Remember, were doing this for you." He said softly. His eyes turning to the dozen cameras watching overhead.

With his movements, she would back away slightly or move to the side seeing as she didn’t want any contact at all from him even with the just the tiniest brush especially since most of her senses were enhanced as well as gaining some new ones of course just with the form she has mutated into. Again she backed away, almost climbing up against the wall with her three fingered claw easily reaching up to the corner of the ceilings as tiny hairs would help to pull herself up and almost stick to the ceiling If she didn’t trust anything as a much more aggressively defense stance.

She continued to just observe him herself, her mouthparts pulling themselves back and forth in a soft motion fluid motion as she leaned forward a bit but not too close as it was enough for her to make a “hissing face” with no actual sound but her mouthparts fully extended toward him with a slight tilt of her head as she pulled back away from him again. It was a sign of course that one would guess would be her expression for the obvious fact that no matter what he said even putting it in a blunt way that it was a face of doubt and slight annoyance and anger just from his status as a scientists doing something like this so casually as calne did not and maybe could not understand clearly still.

For the moment she ignored him, looking around behind him and spotting finally of course the chocolate bar itself as well as the faint smell, moving away from him in the other corner of the room as she collapsed on the floor away from him, as red and black smoke as well as red bits of glowing skin start to peel off her as if they were paper before the bits crumbled themselves into disappearing smoke on the floor as the girl was left curled up in the corner in human form and a bit vulnerable for the moment as it gave him the chance to walk over and do it himself at least while she was in this much more easily vulnerable state.

Jason tried to move forward as the girl latched onto the wall and climbed it, moving around away from him. He watched her open her mouth and show her fangs. He stood up straight tilting his head. "Really? Come on, Calne. You were more responsive yesterday." He said with a bit of confidence in his voice. He moved closer to one of her legs. He sighed as he poured some running alcohol on a piece of cloth. He gently dabbed at her leg, ever so gently.

He kept his eyes on hers the whole time. "The goal is for you to progress in our little friendship, ok? Not regress. This might sting at first, like last time. But I'll be gentle." He said, giving her his word. He poked her scythe like leg as it gently pierced her exo-skin. He tugged on the syringe pulling out some blood. It didn't look like human blood, at least not anymore. He gently pulled the needle out. He had slid the lid over the syringe needle and pulled out a pink bandaid and gently placed it on her leg. He smiled.

"There. You did very good, Calne." He turned back to the table. He didn't mind keeping his back to her, unlike the other scientists. "So... you know the drill." He grabs the candy bar. "Don't tell anyone I'm sneaking these in for you, especially before dinner." He smiled again as he walked back over. He quickly handed her the chocolate before backing away again and began looking over his clip board. "Speaking of which, before I head out to the commissary to get us some supper, you... maybe want to shift into your other form for me, real quick?" His eyes raised from the clip board.

She curled up a bit more tightly as he managed to get her sample of blood seeming that she was probably focused on her defensiveness against him most of the time as calne ca’s human form was in the corner from where he stood with no response from her at all though the shift had caused the band aid as well to come off quite easily as she eventually started to move, sitting up just a bit and holding her head ignoring him again but at least it was better than her saying something or attacking even in her human form.

Jason nodded. "Alright then. I'll be back in a bi-" He was interrupted by a beeping sound. "Dr.Michaels, can we see you outside please." Jason looked at the door and back at her. "Perfect timing, I guess." He said as he felt a bit defeated. "I'll be back." He walked to the door as the first one opened. Air pressurized around him as it shut. He opened the second door and headed to the office. The senior scientist and another man stood in the room. He was peering into the monitors.

"Ah, Jason, this is David Blake. The new head of Hive on-." Dr. Kesk was interrupted by him. "Thank you doctor. Can SHE REALLY morph into other things?" He asked pointing to the monitor and then looking at Jason. The young scientist lowered his clip board. "Just her other form. A young girl. Who she once was. David Blake, you're the guy that's in charge at 51, right?" He grinned walking over to shake Jasons hand. "Formerly advanced aeronautics. And liaison between the DOD and Lockheed. But that's the past. Ive been promoted...down here." He said looking around. Jason hesitantly shook his hand. "With all due respect Mr. Blake what made you want to here?"

Jason looked at Dr. Kesk, with distrust. Blake laughed a bit as he shrugged. "Oversight. I understand you've had this um...subject for two months now." He turned looking at the monitor. "And almost no progress." He said with a smirk. Jason sighed looking down. "It's not that simple. Look, I have to go grab Calne her dinner. l be back." He glared at Blake as he headed to the commissary. None of this felt good.

Eventually she started to move, closing her eyes for a moment as the pain would finally be gone and the small puncture hole from the shot had already closed itself good as new. With that though her head dropped as the girl stood before her lower jaw had disappeared again and the various feelers and crablike appendages appeared as she looked up to one of the cameras with a slight head tilt just out of a bit of random curiosity but also giving a somewhat determined aura of her finding a way to escape sooner or later.

Calne leaned closer to the camera almost pushing her face up against it though turning so that the camera would only see the right side of her face with the red insect like eye before the girl stood back a bit and stared, the camera monitor in the office itself seemed to pick up an odd change in background as well as two other shadowy figures behind her. One who was an all black monster form that raised its scythe like claw in the air and another shadowy figure that seemed to be almost exactly the same accept having red rings on her arms binding her to the wall as if it were chained and trapped by the black shadowy monster that the scientists could see if they were fast enough.

Soon the camera cut out completely with static before reverting back to its normal working condition as she could be seen laying down on the bed curled up as if she were actually asleep all this time after seeing what appeared to be a hallucination of what they just saw.

Blake observed the whole thing. The scientists were a bit troubled. But he folded his shoulders smiling. "We make a few more of her and drop em on Pyongyang. Christ we could blame it on some freak accident, like last time. Dr.Sesk stood up. "She's not a weapon you bastard! She's an innocent young girl whose experiencing trauma." Blake shrugged it off. "I think you science guys let your work cloud your judgement."

All Jason could find were cold items at the commissary. It was after 1 a.m, after all. He walked back to office with trays full of cold sandwiches, day old precooked sushi and some bags of chips. He tried to find things left over that tasted good to a young girl, rather than crap a scientist whose too involved in his work or a military grunt whose used to military food would gulp up. He stopped by the door listening to the other's. He sighed entering. Blake looked over at the trays.

"Interesting. I'd assumed she'd eat bugs or whatever crap a spider monster like her would eat." Jason smirked setting the food down. "She still a human being like us. She just has to deal with crap your people infected herb with." Sesk gave up being the intermediary. He stood up taking the blood samples. "l'll do the tests. She's in bed, Jason. She might not be interested." Blake turned around. "Oh...no It's fine. Go ahead." He shrugged with a smirk as he made the point to direct orders now. "Just one thing." He brushed Jason. "This isn't a field trip anymore. I have people that want answers. And I expect to give them those answers."

He turned to Jason, grabbing one of the bags of chips before exiting. Jason shook his head, brushing him off. He re entered Calnes environment, tapping the trays with a fork. "You can come out now, Calne. Dinner time."

The girl did not really respond at all, though there was a cold and eerie feel from being inside again as the sound of faint buzzing could be heard from one of the rooms as well as the presence of something else more dangerous than the girl herself manifesting as an eerie black form of her monster form with a glowing red eye, slowly shambling toward him with worry and clear intent it would seem to attack him as it lunges out try try and swing at him, making a visible slash mark on one of the walls as it tries to hit him but not with very good accuracy.

Suddenly there is the sound of her crying out in pain from the other room being her bedroom as the dark forms head starts to spastically start to shake its head even at some points where it’s head is upside down or broken to the side.

Jason walked in setting the trays on the table. He felt a weird and suspicious presence in the room. The room became colder and the overhead lights began to flicker a bit. He didn't want to turn around, but he did. Behind him was a monstrous horrifying entity. It appeared as a dark figure at first and then extended appendages like Calne as it struck at Jason. It managed to pierce his lap coat sleeve and shirt as he fell against the table. He crawled away, closing his eyes.

"Jesus no!" He said in a loud fearful voice as he began hearing soft weeping in the bedroom. He forced one eye open and then another. He swallowed, pulled himself up and then took a deep breath as he turned to the bedroom. Jason was terrified for his life, but he was even more worried about Calne. He opened the door instantly. His breath slowing. He looked at her in her room sobbing as he slowly approached. He just assumed it was her. Or apart of her. "It's alright. It's ok to cry, Calne." He kept himself in the area of her vision as he moved around to her. "Was that...apart of you? Or is it something that's tormenting you?" Jason asked, full of so many questions.

Soon her body started to convulse as her around her cheeks and forehead there could be seen red veins growing and spreading all over as she started to convulse again with her eye changing and twitching as well as her fingers opened and closed, her body struggling very much to control itself as one hand managed to grip very tightly to the coat itself trying to grab something out of air from feeling a presence.

“ s-stop!! I don’t want to I don’t want it...no I don’t want it!” Convulsing a final time before laying still for a moment before bringing a shaky hand up, “ you...you won’t You won’t!!” Seeming to struggle and confirm his suspicion that it was two minds fighting for the shell of a human girls body. Before suddenly and eventually she managed to regain control herself completely as there was mostly only darkness in the room now, curling up more and shaking.

Last edited:
Jason had played a million games like this before. A creepy but cute vulnerable weeping for help. What could possibly go wrong? Jason sighed as he kneeled in the corner where Calne was. He pulled his lab coat off, wrapping it around her and holding her closely.

He took a chance holding her in this state. He felt like her appendages were ready to pop out at any time. Jason pulled her closer. "It's alright." He said firmly as he pulled her to the bed. He looked around the room as he pulled out a second syringe.

It was packed with a sedative. He felt guilty, he felt she was connecting with him. He pulled it away, shoving the container syringe back in his pants pocket. "I'm here, Calne."

And there she laid for a long while still shaking and crying mostly quietly to herself with just the tears being visible herself as she was in the mind of a normal human girl for now scared and afraid of mostly everyone and everything around her especially since she had known that she couldn’t do anything about the presence that had attacked her like this many times before making it both hard and easier to pull back against this tug of war for her life against a monster now living inside her.

Soon calne stopped shaking and went quiet and limp even without the shot as the girl had passed out naturally from the trauma of everything like she usually did afterward with nothing mostly new than timing at which something as dangerous as this would randomly happen out of nowhere.

With these risks to the attacks to herself, there was also the risk of many other symptoms especially one of the most common being multiple personalities as well as increase in aggression at least for a few days as well as a sudden jumps to the danger of her breaking out as well.

The disease had really started to take control and destroy the girl inside slowly and surely especially with before as within the first two or three months her eye had changed into the bug like appearance and redness it had now as well as half of her face near that eye having grown small what appeared to be black spores.

Jason ran his hand along her forehead. He brushed her hair back with his hand. It had been probably an hour. A buzzing sound went off again. "Dr. Michaels it's almost 6 a.m." Said Dr. Sesk. Jason looked up at the cameras as he slowly pulled away. He wrapped some blankets around Calne and stood up. He rubbed his tired eyes and stretched.

He exited the facility. Sesk was standing out there. "Are you alright?" The old man asked. Jasons eyes followed his to the torn part of his shirt. He shrugged, still exhausted. "Um, yeah. Calne, she's just not progressing very well." He folded his arms as he grabbed a new lab jacket, Sesk stopped him. "Jason you've spent the whole night in there with her. Let the next shift watch her. They'll call us if they need us." Kesk pulled his jacket off. "I could use a belt. Have a drink with me upstairs?" Jason sighed nodding. "Yeah, maybe one." Jason turned back to the monitors before the second set of scientists marched in. He began down the hall.

Luckily she had been mostly passed out and got some sleep as well, laying on the bed as nothing really happened much for most of the day other than her shifting around or covering herself under it as today was a normal but maybe even boring session for the other scientists that came. Still with what happened last night they would know full well they just had to wait until she went beserk from the sudden mood change that would occur for probably the next day or so due to even being weakened in her human form to control her monster form and keep it under control and sane.

Eventually though she did wake up just in time for it to start getting dark outside at least, standing up with a stretch and going for the bathroom before walking to the living room just standing there for a moment holding her head then mysteriously sitting down and suddenly her mouth moving to sing an odd yet eerie song

View: https://youtu.be/0uACwDzTtuY

Last edited:
Kesk and Jason entered a bar/lounge outside of the underground facility nicknamed "Sams Place", after one of the founders of the original air base. Jason was startled when he heard a pool cue smack into the white ball on the pool table. Two of the armed security were inside playing around. A pair of pilots sat in the corner with a bottle of scotch between them. Jason ordered a crown and coke as he rubbed a small scratch on his arm from the claws of the monster he encountered earlier.

"Son of a bitch. I knew the Military would try to swoon in and take over. I can't believe they want to use that girl as a weapon." Kesk said as he turned to Jason. "You alright, Michaels?" He asked as a buzz kicked in from his first drink. Jason turned to Kesk. "Hmm? Yeah...yeah. Blake is an asshole. I doubt he has as much influence as he think he does." Jason downed his drink. "Look, you head on home. I'm going to crash in one of the dorm rooms across the way." Kesk slowly nodded as he turned to his drink.

Jason couldn't get Calne off of his mind. Nor could he sleep. He decided to teturn to the hive to check up on the girl. After the lengthy trip back down he grabbed a new lab coat and entered the office. He noticed both of the scientists were in another room. He looked at the monitors. Calnes environment was sound proof. But he could hear her singing from out in the office.

“ you can’t hide from us...” her eyes turning completely white then a dark combination of red and black as she turned into her monster form along with another black figure the same as her appearing as she started to slash wildly against the wall, yelling out a demonic cry and scream as she held her head as if she were trying to fight something from inside of herself. Soon she turned to look around and even try to find a bit of weakness at least for the moment she would think, trying to be a bit more strategic and try to hit the joints of the door door then try a few spots on the window as there it was finally going beserk and trying again to take the girl over. “ you’ll pay!!” Came out of her screams as she held her head, before jumping around as her head spun and twisted in grotesque ways such as even upside down just as a hallucination of course.

Jason felt the screams in his head as he almost collapsed to the floor. The room was sound proof though. "How, for Christ sakes How??!" The other two scientists ran over and grabbed him as he tried closing his ears. He looked into the monitor, staring at Calne. Seeing the evil shapes back now. "Dr. Michaels??!" One of the scientists yelled. He pushed the female scientist away as he opened the first door to the facility. "Get away! I'm the only one that can help her!"

He opened the second door, slamming it behind him. Jason gazed in the room as he approached the girl. He pulled out the syringe with tranquilizer in it. He jammed it in one of Calnes legs. The screams pierced his eardrums. Blake entered the office quickly. "He went inside, Mr.Blake. We tried to stop him. We think he's having a siezure!" He looked in the monitor as his eyes grew wide. "Damn it...Get security in there and pull that son of a bitch out of there!" The female scientist ran off as Blake leaned in, studying the whole situation.

She continued to swing her arm around, looking over and raising her arm before stumbling back as she felt gensudden pain and the ear piercing death defying screech grew more louder and concentrated as she reeled back, “ die! “ she simply said though of course not being her intention at least not the normal calne’s as she tries to swing her arm down, managing to make the contact and cause a large dent catching his pant leg and ripping it as she stumbled against the wall but seeming that the tranquilizer had only little effect before she leaned forward and tried again for another swing, the background suddenly changing into what looked like an eerie red human like forest of arms and two columns where she stood ( basically my avatar).

Jason collapsed again. But the sounds stopped. He had no idea, the world going on around him. He stood back up. He felt like he was in hell. But the monitors only showed him and her. Blake watched as 3 armed security guards entered. He turned and waved them off. He turned back to the monitor. Jason peered around in Calnes world. For the first time he was catching a glimpse of her torment. She flashed as the girl she was and then the monstrous creature after. "Calne...I know you're in there! Fight it! Don't let the evil forces in you...dont let it take over you!" His shouts turned to a soft plea.

He grabbed her arms, shaking her. Trying to shake any common sense left in her. What else could he do? He still had no idea what he was fighting against or for. He moved closer as he colided with her. He laid a soft kiss on her lips. And then pulled away, scraping up the syringe on the ground, the only thing in site even remotely a weapon.

As he moved closer the girl knocked him back before he could really make any contact at all with the mostly monstrous girl now as to side was the infected human girl, head turning in an almost dazed looking circles with her eyes blinking paying not attention to anything. Soon her eye widened before her monstrous body shifted to a skeletql figure then flashing to the human girl collapsed to the ground completely cold. It seemed that the disease having taken a larger toll on her had weakened her body even faster than normal at least.

Jason grabbed Calne, holding her in her arms. He felt relieved, for now. He wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead. "Good girl...just rest." His hand wiped her hair away. The guards entered, Blake behind them. Jason ignored them. "Everyone just, give her space." He ordered. He picked Calne up, she felt so light in his arms. Like nothing. He brought her to her bed and propped her head up. "Ummm...get me an i.v and some fluids for her! She looks dehydrated!"

Jason said as he smiled. He finally got a look at her pretty eyes. Blake snuck up behind him. "Dr.Michaels, outside please." Jason sighed, annoyed. Before he could speak, Blake interrupted him. "I'll see to it, she gets her fluids." He said with a smug tone.

"Just what the FUCK went on in there?! All we saw was her, in her current state and YOU raving on like a lunatic!" Yelled Blake as he lit a cigarette. Jason looked up at him. "I...I don't know. I think I formed a connection with her. To her world." He sat back, rubbing his eyes. "Earlier today she scratched my arm. And tonight I felt like I morphed into her world."

"Well no MORE!" Yelled Blake. "This project is mine now! And I think you're getting some sick thrill from this girl and her demented world!" The other scientists attempted to speak until he gestured to them to remain quiet. Jason stood up. "You can't take me off of this project!" He pleaded. "I can...I can" Blake shoved him and blew smoke in his face. "What? You can do what?!"

Jason stood right in his face. "I can get Calne to trust me and tap into her abilities!" He shouted at Blake. The government official studied the young doctor as he took a long puff. "Alright, Michaels. You got more time. A LITTLE. I want results." He tossed the cigarette down, stomping on it as he marched out. Jason sighed looking at the floor.

He re entered the room. He was tired, delirious and obsessed. Jason walked back to Calnes bedroom. He inspected her I.V fluffed her pillow for her and sat in a chair that he pulled up to the bed. His hand interlocked with hers as he drifted off for a bit.

Nothing really happened at all since it seemed thshe’s growth and the danger of the disease inside had become much more active and dangerous still as it was harder for her to stay sane even when it seemed she had broken away and survived for now. Sooner or later there would have to be a critical situation of her trying to escape permanently one way or another if it meant trying to kill anyone in her way. For a long while and possible for the whole of the next day she didn’t move at all, sometimes her face, arms, legs and other parts of her body seeming to ‘flicker’ between her two forms as a leg would randomly change to her monster form then back to human form for just a moment or her face would miss the bottom half of her mouth for her fangs.

Jason continued to lay his tired face into the pillow he propped on the side of the bed. He really didn't have that much of an opportunity to sleep. He nudged around until his eyes opened. He sat back looking at a clock on the wall. It read 8a.m. He had been there for most of the night it seems. He pulled the clipboard with him out.

"Subject seems stable. This might be the longest Calne has been out in a peaceful sleep." He wrote on the paper. He turned to a mirror. His hair was now disheveled and he had a 5 aclock shadow. Jason rubbed his eyes as he turned back to the girl. He leaned down fluffing her pillow a bit for her. He kissed the top of her head. "I'll be back, this kiddo needs a quick shower." He whispered to her as he leaned up and stretched. He existed back to the main office. He stopped and looked at Calne once more. Jason wondered, perhaps, if he helped calm her in any way.

He kicked a door into the bathroom near by. He started up the shower as he pulled his torn dress shirt off, revealing a quite nice physique. For a scientist. He inspected the scratch on his arm. It was still red as ever. Jason sighed as he undressed and jumped in, aiming the shower head at the wound. As hot as the water was, it felt cool to the touch on his arm.

Back
Top Bottom