Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Adventures Of The Super Star Girls! (StarMech & Azuresun)

Yukari cursed under her breath. Of all the people who could have barged in. It just had to be the likes of Karin. Always the snooping annoyance, she was. However, this also fully proved her theory of what was going on. If she was around...it meant Natsumi was around too. And if this happened due to a sudden shift into hornyness...yes, there was doubt about it....

The blonde girl sighed, knowing there was no way to avoid this. However, she could at least save herself from the embarrassment of being caught naked and in the act. She quickly dress back and looked at the still naked Jin with a cold stare before whispering, "Dress up. I'll come out first."

Finalizing with her glasses back on, Yukari emerged from the bathroom, facing the other lass with her usual stoic demeanour. "Oh. It's you. I'll take a guess. Another "incident" is happening?"

If Jin could eavesdrop, he'd probably have no idea what she was talking about....

--------------------------------------------

"A-ah..d-damnit...!"

Star Beryl continued to struggle as the vines continued to get deeper into her clothing. Her breasts suddenly surrounded by the vile tendrils and kneaded and rubbed, causing her voice to weaver. she was being outmatched fast. She hated this; she was still so rusty....

"Come on, girl. You gotta snap free!" Said Cobalt worried from within her mind.

"I'm...t-trying...but...aa-aahn...!" The magical girl cried following a dry gasp, the tendrils rubbing her nipples inbetween her speaking. To make matters worse, her legs were started to being spread by the monster; a series of vines fused together into a thicker, cock-like vine that was slowly getting into position. "N-no...not like this...." Natsumi whimpered. She kept on struggling, but the vines didn't budge...

She was ready to embrace what was gonna happen when--

"Do not fret! I am here to help! Hyaaa!"

A fire ball zoomed through the air and hit upon the conjunction of vines that were holding Star Beryl. These started to burn and quickly turn into dust, freeing the magical girl before anything could happen.

Natsumi managed to land on her feet before looking to the new arrival to her left. A girl of brown hair and pigtails, wearing a hi-tech golden orange visor and wearing a a mix between armor and some sort of skinsuit underneath, with a mix of black and orange colors. Most prominently however, were the two big golden gauntlets she carried.

"You are--"

"Hey Star Beryl! Sun Opal is here to help!" Said the newcomer girl, with a giggle and a thumbs up.

Natsumi was immediatly on the defensive. "Y-you can't. This creature is not right for y--"

"But you can't just fight it alone. We must help those people and I can't just sit idle. I'll take on the big bad wolf here while you go and free those people from those vines?"

The older heroine took a moment of think. She was right; she had way more energy right now to take on the beast head on; And herself getting rid of the tendrils'd keep the younger magical girl away from any undesirable situation. "Very well..." Star beryl said with a sigh.

"Yay! Alright then. Ready to do this Ion?" Sun Opal muttered to herself as she slammed her fists together.

"Haha! You betcha! Let's knock this guy into next week!!" A male voice within her mind exclaimed. Ion, another magical ally in the similar way as Cobalt was to Natsumi.

The yellow-ish hero then charged at the monster with great speed and delivered a hard punch to the snout. The sheer force of it made the wind around them blow and the beast was sent backwards hard. Star Beryl took the chance and charged energy into her blade before unleashing a series of magical arcs of energy that flew across the air and sliced the tendrils that were holding the hostages, quickly rushing in to grab them in their descend.

Jin felt a cold sweat break out--it was Natsumi's best friend? Wait, why did he care what Natsumi thought? Hadn't he started this with some thoughts of trying to make her jealous? He instead busied himself with getting ready.

Karin did a double take as Yukari walked out.

"What are you doing here?!" she asked. "Did you feel it too--"

She stopped, listened for a moment to the faint sounds coming from the bathroom, and then looked to the tangled bed.

"Wait, was that you?!" she asked incredulously. "Wait....who's in there?"

She strode towards the bathroom door. Oh, this was priceless--had she really caught the ice queen almost with her pants down?

Her fighting style was less elaborate or well-trained than Natsumi had been, but Opal had the edge in terms of sheer energy, bouncing about the monster so fast that she was almost a blur, the claws fighting only dissipating light and empty air. Glowing slashes opened up across its form, with Opal already gone by the time they had appeared.

With the strands cut, the erotic lassitude surrounding the civilians faded quickly, and they went quickly to grabbing for their clothes, or screaming in panic and trying to run as quickly as possible. Maybe they didn't need to--the monster was literally fading fast.

Before Karen could reach the one who had been doing it with Yukari, the blonde haired gal held her back by holding her by the shoulder, before staring directly and saying . "You can at least let him finish dressing. We were caught unaware by this. It's not his fault."

Jin probably would still not understand what she meant, but Karen being held back gave him the time to at least dress back up...

---------------------------------------------

It seemed the combined forces of the two Magical Girls were working. The Wolf Beast looking a tad bit more see-through than before. Sun Opal attacked with powerful punches, while Star beryl used more precise strikes of ehr blade; She may not be as young as the eager gauntlet-carrying maiden, but she still has the skill that comes with experience.

However, it was in that moment when the last few tendrils of the monster grab on Sun opal. Natsumi was about to freak out, not wanting to even imagine what it could do to a young girl like Mimi. However, before anything could even happen, a beam of light pierced through and destroyed the last tendrils.

From above descended another young gal, somewhat older than Mimi but less than Natsumi, and looking still somewhat petite. Her style of clothing was very similar to Sun Opal's but in a elegant blue and carrying a Glowing Spear.

"Guess I had to save your butt again, Sun Opal..." She spoke a bit haughty

Mimi didn't seem to really be bothered, just smiling as she said happily. "Thanks for the save, Moon Amethyst. Now let's show this guy not to mess with us!"

The three Magical Girls dashed at the monster and with a combined strike, the creature exploded into particles of darkness that quickly evaporated....

"What's going on?" asked Karin, when Jin gritted his teeth and pushed the door open. For a moment, Karin was struck mute--something that really didn't happen often.

She looked from Jin to Yukari, then back again. Then her expression darkened, and her fists clenched. It seemed that all that was stopping an outburst of violence was that she couldn't decide who to target first.

"I don't believe it--you!" she snapped at Yukari. "Was this your idea, huh? You want to get at Nat for what happened with--what happened a year ago?!

"And you!" she snarled at Jin. "What got into you? Haven't you got any taste? I thought you were Natsumi's friend, and you pull something like this--"

Jin held up his hands, and tried to stutter out an apology, but something Yukari had said stuck in his mind. "Wait--wait! What do you mean, it's not my fault?" he asked. "I remember...."

-----

In the aftermath of the monster dissipating, there was silence, and people sticking their heads out again. The cops (the female one not seeming to notice her skirt was inside-out) were trying to get statements. More people seemed interested in getting a look at the three magical girls, and there were the clicks of phones getting snapshots.

"Where did it come from?" asked Moon Amethyst. "Don't you remember the basics of what we were taught? Monsters of that power don't just turn up, there must be a summoner nearby. We need to find it and root it out!"

Yukari gave Jin one of her coldest stares yet. One that clearly told "None of your business". Then glanced back at Karin as she simply stated, "Whatever you and Natsumi think is none of my concern. Besides, for the look of things whatever ruckus was outside it has ended. I'll be off"

Another quick glance was given towards the confused Jin. One that tell more that she was not done with speaking with him, but then just simply waked away. Pondering exactly her motives. Was it fully the curse? To get back at Natsumi? Personal feelings? That was something she'd have to think about, yet Yukari still kept in mind that at least she could "save" this boy from Natsumi's recklessness...

-------------------

Star Beryl groaned in annoyance at the sudden flock of people starting to get pictures. Even after being used to the magical girl business, still felt embarrassment of the type of wear. Sun opal simply waved happily, her usual naive and peppy self while Moon Amethyst posed in a elegant manner. After all, the idea of entertaining was kind of noble to the young lass.

"The source came from this building, but investigating the source it's my responsibility. So I'll take it from here." Star Beryl said.

"Aww, but what was it?" Sun Opal asked before crossing her arms and puffing her cheeks, "You guys never tell me whenever its this type of monster..."

"T-that's because you're not ready...or older...to get involved with these types, Opal! What you did now was dangerous!" Natsumi quickly replied as her cheeks reddened.

"But you were in trouble. I couldn't just sit there idly while that thing attacked you..."

Natsumi sighed. She had a point, and besides, it was proof of her kind heart.

Moon Amethyst simply huffed, "Well I am turning of age in less of a month, why can't I get informed about these?" A voice quickly ringed inside her head. Somewhat suave and calm.

"Lady Miko. I can understand your eager...ahem...interest, but I must alas agree with Miss Star Beryl's request. Besides, the threat has been neutralized and I'm sure your sister would not want for you to waste much time."

"Ughn, you too Volt?" Moon Amethysts groaned to the voice inside of her. Like Natsumi and Mimi, she also had her own sprite that aided in her abilities. "Fiiiine, you can take care of this. Ugh, sometimes you can be as bossy as my sister..."

"Good. Now you two go and inform Meteor Emerald about this. She should be kept up to speed on all of this." Natsumi finally stated. And so the two other magical girls leaped into the rooftops and dashed away. Star beryl did the same, but then hid amongst a nearby dark alley and reverted back to her civilian form. Nobody suspecting a thing, she returned to the scene as the crowd started to leave.

"Now, where did Karin go...?"

"Hey, Nat? All clear?" came Karin's voice. She looked around the corner of the alley. "Good! Well, go on? Tell her you're okay, you owe her that much!"

She almost shoved Jin ahead of her.

"Natsumi....it's not what you're thinking." he said, holding up his hands. He tried to remember that he was meant to be angry at her, but all he was feeling at that point was a sinking feeling deep in his gut.

"It kind of is, though." said Karin. "Look, he was in the middle of this with.....it doesn't matter who else was there. Don't get me wrong, Jin, I'm not doing this for your sake. I just don't want Nat worrying you got yourself hurt or something."

"There was something....unnatural going on! People were saying there were magical girls here!" protested Jin. "We saw some of them on the way out! So it means...." began Jin, tailing off.

Natsumi's eyes widened as Jin made his appearance. Her body tensed, her heart felt like it was sinking. "Wait you mean..."

She didn't even need to finish that sentence. She knew well what it meant...what had happened. It took a lot of her to keep her composure, to not just fall down in shock. She wondered how he got hit with such powerful magic...or how crazy he got...and most importantly, with who did he...?

From the corner of her eyes, the lass saw Yukari walking across the end of the alley, simply walking to the street and heading away from the scene. Her mind put two and two together, and that sinking feeling just became greater...

However, to the surprise of both Jin AND Karin, she then smiled.

"I see. If some magical weird thing caught you and got you all crazy, I guess that's fine. Just be careful, I'm sure those Magical Girls can't bail you out all the time." She acted natural, acted like it didn't hurt her.

"Anyways, I just wanted to see what was the commotion but it seems everyone is leaving. Just stay safe, ok Jin?" With that she started to walk out of the alleyway and into the street. Karen knew best, tho, she knew deep down she was hurt...

Her mind kept trying to dodge it. Yukari? And Jin?...what was this feeling she was getting?....

Jin began to walk after her, but ran into Karin's arm where it had been extended.

"What are you--"

"Jin...." said Karin, a forced smile on her mouth. "It's not a good time right now. It might not ever be a good time for you again."

She turned and stalked off.

Last edited:
((Gonna assume I can go with most of what I asked on PM. So, gonna move things along))

Jin was left there to ponder what the heck was going on. Everything felt confusing. As if there was something people knew that he had missed out on...

Still, the biggest problem was that clearly what he had done upset not just Natsumi, but Karin specially. But with none around to really talk to and the day starting to give in for night, the boy had no choice but to just wait for tomorrow to come....

------------------------

And so tomorrow came and it almost felt like another ordinary day at school. Natsumi had even said hi to Jin on the way to school, like if nothing of yesterday had happened.

As recess had started, and most students appeared to just chill inside of the classroom. Natsumi approach Jin.

"Hey Jin..." She muttered, apparently holding something behind her. "You seemed spaced out all class. You need to pay attention, you know."

Despite her slight nagging, she was just trying to not make an issue out of things. She valued her friendship with Jin way too much, but also felt like he may have done what he did due to the gap that was forming between them; Mostly caused by her double-life as a magical girl...

So, she wanted to remedy that. And-totally-because-she-was-jaleous-of-Yukari...nope! No way!

She showed what she had behind her, a small box with food. "Mom made extra lunch boxes for both of us so I wanted it to give it to you. I, um, even help her with cooking it the other day, and it ended up pretty good. So yeah..."

She softly placed it on his desk, showing him a smile, even if she felt a bit awkward, pondering why she even felt that way....

But suddenly, someone else made its presence. Yukari suddenly dismissed her usual friends and, to their absolute surprise, suddenly stopped in front of Jin's desk.

"Jin." She said, in her usual cold tone. However, both our heroes were shocked to see her placing her own lunch box on his desk, almost dropping Natsumi's off the table. "I brought you something for when you're hungry. It's both nutricious and quite tasty, so I assumed you may enjoy it."

One look inside would show that it was a set of very expensive food, not surprising given her rich origins; But totally overshadowed Natsumi's humble little lunch box.

"W-whaaaat!?" Natsumi screamed inside of her mind. And probably Yukari's friends were screaming that out loud...

Yukari gave a look to her ex-friend, almost a type of defiance. This made Natsumi frown; Not only she was messing with his friend, but also she was taunting her about it!? This couldn't be!!"

Both girls started to exchange looks with eachother as both stood inf ront of Jin, as if waiting for his opinion. It was almost like you could see sparks and lightning crackling between their gazes....

Back
Top Bottom