Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Those Lovely Ladies

OctopusPrince

Super-Earth
Hey Everybody!

I'm looking for some new roleplay partners, and I thought since I made a post in the males looking section, I'd hit up here too. Some things about me before we get to the good stuff though:

-I will almost always post once a day at least. I get on here quite frequently to check if something is updated for me to catch up on, so if you don't hear from me within 24 hours, just shoot me a message and I'll be happy to let you know what's holding me up.

-That being said, I will do the same with you after a few days- there's no pressure for speed of replying for me, but I like to make friends of the people I roleplay with, so if I haven't heard from you in a while, I'm going to check in on you. This is in no way me nagging you to reply to me- roleplaying is for fun, I'm just checkin' in because you're a human and I worry about you lol.

-Writing is the name of the game, so I don't appreciate one liners, bad grammar, or characters that don't move the plot in some fashion. If I get bored, or if your writing isn't up to par, I'll let you know first for corrections, and if we don't manage to come out of that, I'll end the rp. I prefer quality over quantity, but moving the plot, expressing character dynamics and being creative in your posts is a must.

-I only roleplay original characters, and my lady types are not for the faint of heart. I do not play push overs, I do not play soft damsels, I do not play weak women. If you think one of my characters is too soft or too nice or too easy, you have literally fallen right into my trap, cuz my favorite type of woman to play is one that's quick on her feet and got all kinds of tricks of her sleeves. I also don't play inherently submissive women- my characters have kinks, goals, desires, and if your character does not catch their interest, than nothing's going to happen, even if you message me with the intent of a smut roleplay. So, don't expect to role into my DMs and find easy pickings, yeah?

- I build my characters with kinks that suit the situation and match their personalities, so I don't have an F-list or anything like that. The only things I'm straight up not into are bestiality, rape, vore and bathroom stuff. Everything else? Fair game, depending on the woman I'm playing. If there are kinks you'd LIKE, I will consider them, so tell me, but otherwise, you just gotta play and figure out what gets this lady's rocks off in due course.

- I prefer 50/50 plot smut, especially if we're doing Male/Female stuff. It gets SO BORING when there's no character development and all that can be thought about is this person has a penis, this person has a vag, let's make 'em fuck every chance we get without figuring out why they even like each other. My characters WILL reject advances, my characters WILL demand specifics they need and desire, and my characters WILL occasionally use sex to get what they want in certain contexts, so don't think your character's dong is magical to my character, I promise you, it's not.

-I'm looking for a long term partner and to build a friendship as well as a story, so be prepared to have a separate conversation where we gush about our characters, plan what happens next, and just generally chit chat.

-I prefer pms, but I'm willing to do threads.

-I'm down for all types of pairings, female/female, female/male, poly stuff, aliens, whatever. But all rules above apply, I'm not playing a sex toy or a conquest, so don't come to me looking for a fun, easy chick. Usually if I want to play something like that, I'll seek the person I want to do with it out- if you come to me, be ready for the challenge lol.

Okay, so now that I've brought the hammer down on that, let's get to the fun stuff! PLOTS PLOTS PLOTS PLOTS!

Protector/Traveler:

This is for the sort of roleplayer who likes to have some fighting, some danger. Either of our characters can fit either role, but one is a traveler on their way to some important task, the other is their guardian, whether it be that they have been in this allegiance since birth, they were paid and they'll only stick around while the money's good, or they have some nefarious plot planned for the traveler. This will require some world building, and would preferably be fantasy leaning. I'm thinking big monster fights, having to stop to take care of each other after injuries, and bonding through battle.

Master/Student:

This would be great as a slow burn plot, given that this relationship is one meant to be of professionalism and hierarchy. Again, I don't mind which role either of our characters is in, but the idea is one is a master of a specific craft, and they have either chosen an apprentice, been forced upon by some family to take on one of their older children as an apprentice, or is in need of an apprentice due to extraneous circumstances. This is not a circumstance where I would prefer an enormous age gap situation-- if I am playing the student, they will be at least 21-22, if not in their late twenties. This could be anything from sorcery to iron welding, but I'd prefer it be a craft where we can do a lot of exploration, so that our characters can get to know each other well through the training.

Enemies in Arms:

This is another battle heavy plot, I'd like to have two warriors who have been at odds for most of their lives, and they love each other from afar. There's of course the illusion of what they think of each other based on what they've seen in battle, the admiration they share for each other as warriors, and the fact that they always manage to find each other in battle. This plot can take a turn for the romantic when their kingdoms decide to make the foolish choice of warring during winter, and they are lost from their troops in a giant blizzard, but like always, manage to find each other, injured, freezing to death, and in need of each other to survive.

Vampires:

I absolutely love vampires in any plot, so here are just some ideas to consider: We can do a vampire society, very politics heavy, lots of secrets and back stabbing and throat tearing. Vampires can also apply to the Protector/Traveler plot, in which there is an exchange of both money and blood for protection, or a loyal allegiance in which the protector is also the supplier of blood to the traveler. Master/Slave dynamics with vampires and blood slaves is always fun for me, especially because there is a level of necessity for both involved. I like to play blood slaves that know how to fight, are tactical and strategic, or that have killed vampires in the past and are nothing to fuck with. In a Sire/Fledgling dynamic it's fun to have a super ancient vampire with their new companion, teaching them the ropes and of course running into all kinds of trouble disguising their identities because the new vampire is not the best at being subtle or cautious. If you have vampire plots? Hit me with them-- but I do NOT want to play the vampire, I'm here for your vampires, give me your vampires. The only instance in which I will play a vampire as well is when both of our characters are vampires.

Anthros:

While I'm not for bestiality, if you have an anthro character, that's chill with me- animalistic qualities come with a variety of entertaining attributes, so I think it's pretty fun, also on the smut end of things I like weird you know whats, so that's a good time too. That being said, I'm definitely more interested in humanoid anthros than full on furries, but we can talk about it. In this case, I think plots that involve interspecies tensions through politics or combat are the most fun.

HARD CORE MODE: Chess
So, this is a multi-character plot idea, and in that sense I don't mind playing male and female characters, but this will take a lot of world building, a lot of character building, and will most likely involve pretty hefty posts. So if you're looking for the big guns, this is the plot to pick and I recommend putting it as your PM Title so I know you're looking to rumble. Two nations at war, the Kingdom of White and the Kingdom of Black, and each character we play is associated with the dynamics of a chess piece on the board. You can know only what the chess pieces do or know full on chess strategies to play this game, but each character should exemplify the qualities of the position they hold; rook, bishop, knight, king, queen, or pawn. This plot calls for shit loads of magic and battle scenes, and while we certainly don't have to play EVERY PIECE, having at least one major character of each piece on each side would be cool. So that makes at least 12 characters divided between us. Despite this being really war heavy, I totally want romance and smut in this plot, people loving each other and being ripped apart by war is hella fun, so while this will be a big task, discussing who we want to be in already established relationships, discussing where forming relationships might go, and who we're willing to kill off will all be part of OOC discussion.

Okay! If you've made it this far, well done! Feel free to hit me up if any of this interests you. If you have your own idea and you're just looking for a dynamic female counterpart, that's chill too, let me know what's up.

Thanks!

Octo P

Back
Top Bottom