Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Sissy boy needs Dominant men

SluttyKitty19

Banned
Banished
I mostly go by Kitty, and I'm in the mood to play a sissy boy. So I'm looking for a large man to just fuck my character into oblivion.

Things about me;
-I'm on as much as I can, but I have work. So there are days I wouldn't be on. Please keep that in mind!
-I'm new, yes, but I've been roleplaying for the past five years. I deem myself pretty good at it.
-I will not do watersports/bathroom play, I'll roleplay just about anything else. just talk to me! Though what I love is rape, big cocks, tons of cum, bdsm, and gangbangs.
-And that is all you need to know! :)

Plot 1;
Muse A is a sex slave being sold around from slavery. He is so used to being fucked to the point where he is obedient. Muse B is a wealthy man that is looking for someone to keep him company. He finds Muse A and takes him in as his toy.

Plot 2; (you can play multiple people)
Muse B is out at a party and they find Muse A. So they call for all the guys to just fuck Muse A senseless. After doing so, Muse B takes him in and decides to have people pay to fuck him. Wanting to make a profit of this. Then he starts to love him and grow possessive.

Plot 3;
Muse A finds himself going into terrible amounts of dept. Muse B decides to be sympathetic and tells him to become his sex slave for a year. But down the road, he realizes he enjoys having Muse A around and doesnt want to give him up.

Plot 4;
Muse A is an omega in heat who decides to go out to the store. They are low on food and it would not last throughout his heat. So Muse B stops him and rapes him. Though, Muse A starts to find he feels connected to the other and he doesn't know why. But Muse B is still abuseive and likes to let out his anger on Muse A. Will it change?

¡¡I will post two new plots every day for bumps. So there will be more to look at down the line. If you would like to roleplay any of these, PM me and I'd be more than happy to roleplay. Or if you have your own plot, I'd love to hear it!!

Bump

Plot 5;
Muse A is a werecat that was born in a perfect family. He was taught to fear werewolves and hide away whenever they would show up. He accidentally ends up going out while in heat, meeting a werewolf. Whom of which is Muse B. They end up having sex, and Muse A freaks out because he is afraid something bad'll happen to him for doing so. But Muse B takes him in and treats him well.

Plot 6;
Muse A is out for a night on the town, accidentally stepping into a gay bar and getting laid. He wakes up beside Muse B, panicking as he realizes that he had sex with a man. They try to mend things, but it onin becomes worse. But in the end, they finally get together.

Bump

Plot 7;
Muse A has a boyfriend he has been seeing for a while now. He offers to have him over at his house while his father is away. Though, his homophobic father comes home early, so they try to keep their love hidden. Will they manage?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom