Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male cuntboy craving

obscurial

Moon
I've really been wanting to play cuntboys lately so I figured I would make a thread for them specifically!

My f-list for inspiration

I don't really have any particular plots in mind yet but if I do come up with any I will add them to this over time. Right now I'm mostly interested in fantasy settings but I'm willing to do scifi or modern as well! I do like the idea of them being able to conceive and being used for breeding purposes. Doesn't even have to touch that though. I know pregnancy and stuff like that squicks some people out. I do like a lot of smut in my roleplays but I also do love a good story aspect so like maybe 60% smut, 40% story. If you want more smut I will gladly give you it. I do like romance and it can start off existing or develop over time. Doesn't have to be included however if only being used for breeding. I'm usually more invested in playing only one character but I can play more than one if the setting calls for it (esp with the breeding concept I'll play as many as we see fit)

I've been considering opening myself up to one-shots rather than longer term roleplays so feel free to suggest some of those as well. I have avoided them thus far because I do tend to get invested in characters pretty quickly, but I've recently decided I'd like to give them a shot.

I would also like to keep my character 15+ (obvi, as per rules) but he can absolutely be a teenager! I do want to stick to playing cboys for anything that comes out of this thread, but I can maybe be coerced into playing something else if you give me a good plot. Normally I'm willing to look at any gender or sex for my rp partners character but this time I think I'm only looking for male characters!

I tend to reply quickly and frequently most days, but I mostly need somebody who can reply at the least once or twice a day. Length isn't too important to me but I would like at least a sentence to work with. I want to make this a long roleplay, since I want to develop these characters together. Feel free to suggest things that you yourself art interested in! I want to accommodate you as well, and don't mind if you have anything you have in mind. I would much rather do this over PM but if you wanted to do a thread I'd consider it depending on the content in the rp. Some things I feel less comfortable with doing where it can be seen publicly, though a lot of things I'm fine with. I will also do things over discord, if that suits you better!​

Back
Top Bottom