Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hansel and Gretel(Me and White Rabbit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shane

Banned
Banished
Ok so most of you have heard the story of Hansel and Gretel, well forget what you told the real story is much more darker than the fairy tale you are told, now sit back and watch as the story unfolds, watch as these two innocent children are tainted by the adults which control there fates, enjoy as the poor children you know has Hansel and Gretel try to make it home, facing the challenges of the mysterious house in the woods.

hansel-and-gretel.jpg

Hansel was a simple boy he'd not known the finer things in live, he was used to the country live with his mother and father and his younger sister Gretel, their parents did not have much money has a result of this both Hansel and Gretel had been home schooled gathering what information they could from old text books which their mother and father had used.

Hansel walked down the stairs of the old log cabin which he called home he was trying to be quite as he could but the old house was creaky and made this hard, stil lhe went down stairs he knew his mother or father would already be up tending to what few animals they had these were only a few chickens which gave eggs and a pig which they would eventually eat.

A smile crossed Hansel's face as he noticed there was no one in the living room or the kitchen, it appeared to him thathe was infact the first one up which meant he would not have to start lessons so early and get interupted by his sister waking up and joining the lesson, now since Hansel and Gretel had not gone to a real school and was home tutored they had grown closer as siblings forming a bond which some may consider wrong, although Hansel himself was 14 a year older than his sister, to save money and water they often shared a bath like they had when younger although as they got older theire parents had forced them to sit back to back in their bath, till they could find the text book on sex education which had been lost for a while now.

Hansel gave a small sigh has his mother came through the door from outside her words made him shudder a little has he dreaded these days when his fathe would come home late, it either meant he had been out stealing from travelers which came by in the nearby woods, or that he had been trying to get food for them which often he failed in doing.

"Go wake your sister up dear." His mother asked Hansel, to which he turned around and head towards the stairs, arriving within a matter of seconds not that he wasa fast walker it was just the house was so small you could possibly get from one side of the house to the other in a mere matter of 2 maybe 3 strides. "Gretel mum said get up." He yelled up the stairs, he was being a little lazy sure but why walk up the stairs when shouting worked just fine.

Gretel woke up her brother was yelling and she had no doubt that her mother wanted her to do some chores. “Come on I want to sleep” she rolled out of bed in enough underclothes to make her look decent. As she saw the time she was a little angry that they waited so long to wake her up. The cabin was a mess it was covered in a thin layer of dust.

She threw her legs over the side of the bed she looked down at her brother who had a sick grin on his face. “No showers you like those too much” she teased him knowing she had just started to bud. Her mother had begun watching them in the shower to make sure they did nothing bad. Though she had never said what bad was she told them that they should not help wash each other.

“Where is father” she asked pulling over her dress it still had enough room in the front that she could put her arms in to keep warm. She slid down the rail landing on the floor she gave her older brother a hug. The note was on the table with a package that needed to be delivered to a house deep in the woods. The note asked mother to do it but she was far to busy with laundry.

"God Gretel anyone would think I fancied you if they heard you say I enjoy taking a shower with you." Hansel snarled back at his sister who was younger than he was, although his temper lasted all of five seconds as he caught a glance of his mothers distained face as it filled up with anger at his words and tone to his sister, he was still unsure why his mother had began to watch them shower and bathe together and warned them not to wash eact other in certain places it was odd she had never bothered about them playing around in the bath or shaower as kids so why was she being so weird about it now.

Hansel being 14 was getting natrually curious about his body since he was already half way through the cycle of puberty he'd often played with himself at night although he did often have to wait till Gretel had fallen asleep, that was a problem he hated having to share a room with his sister, another problem that was bugging him was what are the strange lumps developing on his sisters chest.

"Mother dear, may I ask a question about my sister?" Hansel asked in a sweet voice which made him sound a little worried about his sibling who although younger than him by a year looked almost like she could have been younger than him by a matter of seconds she was almost like his twin not a younger sibling.

"Why of course my son what is the matter, are you worried about your darling little sister?" His mother retalited with a question of her own her voice espressed a little concern.

"Well Mother I was wondering why Gretel's chest has lumps on it, is she sick?" He asked his mother his voice changing it's monotone a little making him sound almost sad at the thought of his sister the only friend he had known for most of his life being ill in anyway. Hansel's mother blanked seemed to blank the question or avoid it for a few moments before she gave her reply. "No don't be silly Hansel my dear your sister not sick, as for those bumps she is getting I will explain them later to you." With this Hansel was satisfied and waited for his sibling to come down the stairs, while he was waiting he watched his mother potter around the house doing some chores, the few chores that he and his sister did not have to do luckily.

Gretel shook the box all around she wanted to know what was inside of it but she wanted to talk to mom first "Mom why does Hansel play with himself" she asked having not yet discovered masturbation. she looked into her mothers eyes she could see that her mother wanted to say far more then she was. "you should ask Hansel about that its very private" she told her only daughter as she pushed her out to play.

The yard was only defined by a small fence that could not even hold out rabbits from the small family garden. "So what are you doing brother" she asked with a big hug around his body she could feel him squirm. he had acted so different to her since she had gotten the lumps, and since her got hair on his body. "we have to deliver a package for dady" she told him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Hansel swiftly wiped his cheek of the kiss which his sister had given him shortly after he had squirmed free of her hug, He looked at her with a quick glance his eyes floating from her hair down to her eyes, he went lower down noticed her lumps and finally traced downwards to her feet, a small sigh leaving his exsistence as he shifts towards the gate. "Fine then lets go." Sure he loved his sister but since the development of her lumps on her chest she had become rather more touchy feely, more so since he had began to play with himself he had also come a little more touchy feely himself, but he had became more sneaky and often snuck to the lake in the nearby forest to watch the girls from the village or the travelers daughters who would use the lake often for swimming purposes.

Hansel looked back at his sister from the ground making sure to peer into her eyes and not at the developing lumps on her chest, he had noticed a few of the girls he had seen in the lake had the same lumps some had bigger lumps than Gretel and some had smaller lumps than her, but Hansel oddly being closer to Gretel than he should possibly be for their age had liked the looks of his sisters lumps. Seeming to cheer up a little bit Hansel gave her a smile before extending out his left hand to her, when ever they had to walk through the forest with or without their mother they was told to hold hands that way they would not get lost.

"Well lets go get this package delivered sister dearest." Hansel enquired to his sister, as he waited for her to take a hold of his hand which was noticeably bigger than hers. "Besides this walk will give me the chance for me to talk to you, I have something I want you to ask mother, I've asked her but she won't answer me."

Gretel took his hand she loved her big brother because even as a boy he had not pushed her or pulled her hair. "Thank you" what did he want to talk about maybe he would tell her why he touched himself, and only when he thought she was asleep. He was not the biggest boy she had seen father was much bigger. But he was not the smallest and easily bigger then any of the boys her own age.

"what do you want to know" in only a few minutes they had left the small house behind entering the main road. If you could call a down trodden path a road or a few people a year well traveled at all. she smiled looking up at her brother as they came to a small bridge she wondered if a troll truly lived under there. "Don't let the troll get me" she begged hiding behind his back as they stepped foot on the bridge. she could see that the bridge was old if one was not careful one could easily fall through.

"Don't be silly Gretel there are no such things has trolls, well the thing I want to talk to you about Gretel is I asked motehr before that I noticed you was getting lumps on your chest and I wondered what they was, but she said nothing just I'll explain later to you, which means as we both know she's not going to tell me." Hansel glanced back the house where they lived had vanished now as they traveled down the down trodden path which went through the forest it was not perfect and would probablly wash away if a decent rain came by.

Hansel kept his hand in Gretel's hand oddly unlike siblings they had laced their fingers together which possibly they had picked up from their mother and father. "So what is this package?" Hansel asked his sibling as he walked side by side with her, he was a few inches taller than her but that was because of the age diffrence between the pair.

The track was a little dusty as they walked as he waited for his sister to answer his questions, and confirm if she'd ask mother what the lumps were and then tell him, and while he waited to hear what the package was, Hansel looked up in the sky at the darkening clouds gathering. "Looks like rain sister dearest, we may need to find shelter if we don't hurry."

"I don't know" she was not supposed to open the package for all she knew there could be a babies head or nothing at all. she looked down at her chest what was the big deal about them they were small and felt like her ass. she took her other hand and covered them she did not want to think about her father told her they were dirty. "There melons" well that was what her father called when he looked at the mild maid.

"Maybe we can go in there" she suggested pointing at the small house it looked like a gingerbread brick house. she smiled running towards the house with her brother rain drops were falling all around them. she did not want to get wet it would be a bad day if they had to walk back soaking wet in the cold woods. she huddled with her brother under the awning as they knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

Hansel ran along with his sister since he was a little taller he was at least a step or two infront of it would not take the pair long to reach the cabin, Gretel had knocked o nthe door but to know aveil no one had answered turning to face his sister Hansel had a question but was not sure if he should ask it, he decided against his better judgement and had chosen to ask the question. "Gretel what are your melons for?" he said curiously.

While waiting for his sister to give an answer or tell him to mind his own business it was entirely her choice of what she would do, he leaned against the door which was oddly not locked and opened forcing Hansel towards the floor, in a state of sudden panic at the falling Hansel extended his hand and grasped Gretel's right arm.

The choice to try and catch Hansel had been a poor one smaller then he was she had no chance to stop his fall. She fell on top of him with a hard thud enough to make her dress blow up to her waist she tried to get up. "well they make good airbags" she joked trying to roll of him but his knees were up for some reason. Did he plan that fall on purpose it would be just like him to pull a trick on her.

"And men seem to like the bigger ones" she managed to grab one arm and flip of her brother like the acrobat she had played. on her back she looked over the room it was hard to see with only the light from the door. Hans was still on his back it looked like he had hurt his leg during the fall enough to hurt. "get up you faker" she told him hitting him in the stomach hard enough to knock the wind from him.

Hansel closed his eyes as he noticed that the fall had made his sister Gretel's dress flirt up this was due to not wanting to have an embaressing situation, but it had failed and she had punched him after making her assumption that he had done that to be perverse in some way which he had not.

Hansel stood up dusting himself acting like the punch had not hurt him he was trying to be macho, he looked around the delapidated old log cabbin, letting out a small gasp despite no one having answered the knocks that Gretel did a mere matter of minutes before the house was not empty, before his eyes there was a man, not particularlly old looking around 5 foot and 7 inches in height fair hair and no particular blemisheson his face, if Hansel had to guess at an age he would have had to say this man was around 30 mayber 31 years old.

"Exscuse me sir, it's raining out andthe path gets pretty treacherous in the rain, could we please stay here?" Hansel asked as he backed up a little to make sure his sister was still there, and had not run into the woodsand got lost, Hansel had sensed no danger from the man after all in the eyes of youth like himself and his sister gretel everyone was a good person.

Hansel glanced down at his sister for a minute. "Gretel I think this is the house where we was meant to deliver the package right?" Hansel asked his younger sister who still had the package which their mother told them to deliver, he then turned back to the man who simply said in a gentle toned of voice "Yes you can shelter here for a bit while it is raining"

The man who was considerably taller than Hansel and his sister would wave his arm in a gesture signaling them to go further in.

The House had only a few rooms, a kitchen two bedrooms and a study Gretel looked at Hansel the man was a head over him. Gretel placed her arms around her body her cloths where soaking wet even after only a few minutes in the rain. She looked around all the doors seemed to have locks on the outside of them "cant we stay up here" only there seemed to be no fire so she followed him into the batsmen. The place looked more like a dungeon with exposed stone and chains hanging from the walls and floors.

"Can we go" she asked a little afraid the man seemed eager to have the package even though there was only a piece of paper inside. She could see a picture of both of them fall out of the box with a few other items. "You are staying here for a good long time, you're father sold you too me, i was expecting you're mother first but well you are not so bad" he grabbed her by the arm pulling her to him his breath smelled bad.

Hansel angered by the mans sudden revolatiion and more angered at the way he had treated Gretel charged at the man screaming as he went, Hansel knew he would be no match for this male, so it came as no suprise as the male struck Hansel which easily knocked him to the floor where he looked at him with disgust. "Let my sister go you bastared she's not a possession for sale, or I'll kill you."

Hansel's anger was not something he was proud of and this mans actions had peaked his temper to the point he was no longer thinking rationally, a small black handle stuck out from beneath the stove, Hansel grabbed hold of ti pulling the knive which it was attached too out as well he slowly got up his black hair falling acros his face he had rather long hair for a boy. "I said let her go, she's not your property, dad would never sell her to you knowing I would come with her, never you here me."

"Don't doanything stupid now young man, you're partially right your father did not sell her to me knowing you would come along with her, he sold you both to me, now put that knive down before I hurt you seriously. The male snarled at Hansel.

Hansel feeling betrayed by his father, would his father reall had sold him to this man and why had the man suddenly became nasty like this, Hansel clutched tighter at the handle tighter, he slowly lifted his head to Gretel lookign for a sign as to what he should do.

Gretel was too shocked she simple grabbed the knife from Hansel stabbing the man in the leg with the sharp knife. "You wont get out of here" he yelled as she ran the door was not locked she wondered if he worked alone. It seemed odd that such a cowardly person would work alone so deep in the woods. "We cant go home" she spoke as she heard a someone approaching the door from the outside.

In all the movies the bad guys came in twos or threes she had no idea if the man she had hurt would come after them. she was silent as she crawled into the cupboard hoping that Hansel would join her or find his own spot. she could hear the man enter the house as the first man limped up the stairs. Maybe they could still get away but where would they go there dad would just turn around and send them back.

Never had within the confides of his worst nightmares had Hansel been able to imagine such horror has to have been betrayed by his own father, to have been sold along with his sister Gretel to someone scampering up the stairs he heard the sound of the front door opening, Hansel dashed into the kitchen and ducked under sink to his suprise his sister was alredy there.

Hansel's face was red the blood in his body rushing to his cheeks, he looked at Gretel he knew she was rathersmart and would not say anything but he made a sign as if to tell her to be silent, this how ever was in vein he had been spotted by the second man the person they was trying to avoid had seen him ducking in to the cupboard.

The doors of the cupboard opened both men was standing there, both he hand Gretel were now trapped and neither of them had thought to bring the knive, the men both reached out the first male the one hisister had stabbed was reaching for her, while the more muscualr new comer reached out to grab him.

They pulled out one twin then the other holding them by a foot and an arm as the men tied them like a bull. "let us go you freaks" she cried out as she saw the bloody knife cut through her cloths red with the mans blood. She almost passed out as it nicked her skin she was at the ends of her courage. "Don't let them hurt me Hansel" she cried out to her brother as they tossed her onto the table. She could see that the man had wrapped his wound and was not going to die from the wound she gave him.

Hansel struggled against his captor trying to shake himself loose maybe if he coulld get loose he could get Gretel free he was not important his main concern was Gretel at the moment someone as sweet and as innocent as shewas did not deserve to be treated this way, when Hansel noticed the knive was near his sisters skin he stopped struggling.

Disgust filled Hansel's eyes as he watched helpless as the man who had grabbed his sister just moments before had now thrown her to the table which was all of a foot away. "You bastared don't you dare touch her. Hansel snarled as the first male gave a rather dirty smile, as he forced Gretel to turn over. "You'll make a great little pet, and so will your brother people will pay top doll to see you two."

She looked at her brother "What do you mean" she asked her eyes filling up with water who would want to see them. her brother was tied up but not like her only his hands before the rope was thrown over a rafter. "what do you mean" she begged as they top out a camera placing it on a tripod mount. the two men took of there cloths and began to set up lights as if they were about to shoot a movie. "what do you mean" she asked fighting to get free of the two men who had stripped her.

Hansel sturggled even though it was useless the man was to strong for him he was forced to endure the agony of watching as the man which had a bandage on his leg because he had gotten stabbed tore of the clothes of his sister, more curiously to him the man who held onto him had torn his clothes of and both men had taken of their own clothes. "What are you planning on doing to his you perverts." Hansel snarled at the pair.

Both men looked at each other at that moment a third man walked into the room, this one locked the door he nodded towards the two men the one that had an hold him forced Hansel to walk towards the table which lay upon was his sister who was baked, the forming lumps on her chest was perky and looked nice under the lights they had prepared, Hansel shook his head of these impure thoughts. "what are you doing, let us go what are you going to do to us." Hansel said angrly as he was forced up onto the table.

The third male undid his jacket revealing to both Hansel and Gretel that he had a gun should they try and escape again, the original two males looked at him and saw his second nod then forced Hansel to kneel over his sister both Hansel and his younger sister was naked and Hnasel's penis was rather close to the developing lumps on her chest. Hansel looked down at his sister as if to say I'm sorry I failed to protect you.

"sex people love young twin action" he told the twins stroking his cock until it was hard not that it seemed he would use it. Gretel looked at her brothers cock with amazement and fear she was sure he would need it. "yes if you don't have sex we will hurt the one that does not do as we tell them" explained the man wondering what was wrong with these men wanting to see under aged children have sex. she turned her head wishing she was back at home with mother safe in her bed, even missing father.

Hansel snarled at the men before he looked back dow at his sister he'd never known anyone other than her and yes they was close but the thought of doing anything like this with her had never even been a speck of a thought in young Hansel's mind the kingdom of Tiberk in which they was living frowned on this kind of thing even paupers of a family like Hansel and Gretel's mother and father knew this, why did the pair's father sell them and why to men that would force them to be so close to each otehr naked, this was no longer like sharing the same bath, at least then there mother was around to make sure they did not look at each other fully, he knew that their mother was trying to give each child that small bit of privacy.

Hansel was suddenly snapped out of his train of thought by the man with the gun slapping him across the head, Hansel snarled and looked around. "Why us what we are not legal to have sex and we are brother and sister, I am 14 for crying out loud and she's 13. Even you should know that you have to be 16 and over to have sexin this land." The man with the gun nodded too the the male which Gretel had stabbed earlier, he slowly played with himself making his dick erect before pushing Hansel's head down to touch his lips against the lips of his sister, meanwhile the second man the one who had torn of Hnasel's clothes switched on the camera and started to record as Gretel and Hansel was forced to kiss.

The Third man the one who had the gun looked at the two men, the one which had been stabbed looked away and then backed off which gave Hansel time to break the forced kiss. This made the man with gun angry he snapped his hand down to the gun cocking the hammer to show Hansel that he was serious. "You girl touch your brothers penis and make it hard for him, the harder you make it the better fun you will have later. Hansel looked down at Gretel with apologetic eys as if the kiss had been his fault and he was sorry about it.

She looked at the gun then placed he small hand on his limp cock rubbing her thumb over the head of it silently. it jumped in her hand as she spit onto it knowing he would be dry and that that would hurt a lot. "sorry brother' she cried her tears sliding over her young breast as he grew she added the other hand. he was not really big enough for both so she had to use the other to tease his balls. she was too young to think about teasing his ass eh had heard that dad liked that with mom. "like this" she asked the man sliding her hand up and down the shaft of her brthers cock so close to her face.

Hansel gave a little shudder as his sister layed her hand on to his cock her hand was ever so cold, the feeling was incredibly nice he was amazed as his dick grew bigger much like it did when he played with it while she slept in the bed across the bedroom from him, this was different this time his cock seemed to throb a little as his sister rubbed the shaft, his balls was tingling slight as Gretel's second hand teased them, the hardening cock grew closer to his sisters face he looked down at her then to the man as Gretel asked if she was doing it right, in the second which the man spoke both Hansel and Gretel knew they would have to do this if they did not want to get hurt.

The man with the gun the one which Gretel had asked if she was doing it right stepped a little further away as did the other two as if moving out of the camera shot, but still keeping their presenceknown to keep the pair doing as they were forced and told to do so. "You're doing well girl, now you boy put you cock in her tits and push them around it. He barked his order at Hansel who reluctantly did as he asked and placed his dick in the slight gap in his sisters breasts, the second man the one who had tore Hansel's clothes of before played with his cock a little and lifted the camera into one hand before going round to the side.

Hansel looked at the man with the gun as if to ask did he have to do the rest, the male just nodded so rather shyly as if he had not really wnated to Hansle pushed Gretel's still developing breasts against his cock which seemed to throb and grow just a little more at the touch of his sisters developing body, the thoughts in his head should not have been there but they was he was actually enjoying his sisters naked body touching parts of his own naked body. In a sof whispered tone Hansel said to Gretel. "I'm sorry, but if I don't we will get hurt or worse."

She licked the head of his cock without being asked her brother was thankfully not as big as any of the men. "Can we stop" she begged knowing his cum would fly all over her face when her brother was finished. she tired to look away but the the men forced her head back showing the gun again as if she forgot about it. "she may be small but look how perky they are" she felt the head of her brother cock graze a nipple. She was ashamed but could not cover he chest with her hands tied up. Why did they want to see them they were not even that developed being barley more then children.

Hansel felt ashamed of his thoughts of his actions, he felt even more ashamed of the fact he was enjoying this a little Hansled continued to rub his rock hard cock between the small yet perky still developing breasts of his sister, he knew that when he finished what would happen the same thing as happened when he rubbed his cock wit hhis hand he would blow a wad of cum, the thought to do it aster crossed his own mind but he fought back that thought continuing to slide his dick in her breasts which he was holding tightly around it.

A look of slight relief filled his face when the man which had the camera finally chirped up and told him to stop, the man which had a gun looked at him as if he was angry, but dismissed any such anger the first man which they had encoutered had undone Gretels bonds not to let her and Hansel go free perish the thought of such kindness from such vile men as these three. The stronger looking man the man whi had the camera said something to the third man the one with the gun, he simply replied. "Yes I agree, that it would fetch more if it looked less forced. Hansel looked at Gretel, so that was what they was doing trying tol make it looke they was both willing.

Gretel's hand was now free but the men had not finished with the pair luckly Hansel had stopped before he'd blown his load, that would not be something he had wished to do not all over his sisters face, he had no idea what the men would plan later for them but Hansel was more worried about the here and now, the man with the gun seemed a little angry at the man which had bee stabbed he told him to get dressed and go get the others, which made Hansel curious had these men bought more like him and his sister, his worries were short lived as the man with the gun tole Hansel his next order, disturbed Hansel looked at the man then at Gretel and back to the man who madea point of showing him the gun, Hansel in fear for his sisters life and his own did as he was told and moved down the table almost at the edge he was nervous but had to do as he was told and both he and Gretel knew this, Hansel ran the rough edge of his tongue along the base of his sisters lower area, not knowing why they had asked this off him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom