Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Anime, TV, Movie Fandom RP

roseangelkoi

Planetoid
Hello there!!!

I have recently taken up roleplaying again. I used to roleplay regularly when I was in college and had to stop when life started to get in the way. I'm just going to focus on getting the basic information in this thread for now. I will be updating with more information when I have time.

You can contact me by either posting in the thread or sending me a private message

About Me
29 year old female who has been roleplaying and writing fanfiction since I was in High School. I have been an anime fan since grade school. My favorite animes from my childhood include Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z, and Digimon. I have been to a couple of conventions in my life. Including Anime Central in Chicago. Beside for anime, I am a DC fan.

Rules
1. Be descriptive! I usually expect at least four to five sentence per character. I typically write as much as my partner does. So if you write a whole paragraph, I will do the same.
2. Can't be 100% smut. I like smut just as much as the next person, but I also want some kind of plot line with the roleplay. I'm fine with a heavy smut roleplay if there is a decent plot for it.
3. I'm looking for someone who will post at least once a week. I understand everyone has lives outside the internet, but it would be nice not waiting a month for your post.
4. I typically roleplay 'doubles'... i.e. I'll roleplay my original character and a canon of my partner's choice and my partner will roleplay either a canon or orginal character and my choice of canon character.
5. More to come

Turn Ons
1. Work on Later, but I'm pretty open to anything
2. Just note big fan of bondage, but not necessary to roleplay

Turn Off
1. Scat
2. Gore
3. Will Complete Later

Fandoms

Anime
Dragonball - Any Series
Digimon - Adventure
Sailor Moon
Free! Iwatobi
Hetalia
Kuroko no Basket
Attack on Titan
Ouran Host Club
Yu Yu Hakusho
Yu-Gi-Oh

TV Shows
Young Justice
Flash
Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow
Gotham
The Walking Dead
Bold and Beautiful

Movies
The Covenant
Inception

Last edited:
Well I've seen Dragonball, Digimon, Sailor Moon, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Did you have any particular shippings or plots in mind?

Well I've seen Dragonball, Digimon, Sailor Moon, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Did you have any particular shippings or plots in mind?

I'm pretty open regards to plot line.... here are my pairings for the animes.

Dragonball - my oc and either Trunks, Goten, or Vegeta
Digimon - my oc and Matt
Sailor Moon - my oc ame either Seiya, Saphir, or Hawkeye
Yugioh - my oc and Seto Kaiba

Back
Top Bottom