Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Cat's Rp Request List: (nekos, furs, humans, demons, monster girls, aliens some incest pairings, lots of cheating) (NSFW Links)

CatclawFyreHeart

Queen of SilverMoon Planet (Guardian of Fire)
Additional Notes: I am only taking one or too role players, because I do suffer writers block from time to time, also due to my working an serving food at a hospital. Also sometimes on the weekends I may have family obligations so I may not be able to come on the computer to answer and if I do it may be much later.
How ever I generally don't play humans as I like my fantasy element a little too much. But on some rps I am willing to play a human if the idea strikes me as good, and I will try to also do a rp idea of one of yours if you do one of mine. Also because of my jobs there are times, when this kitty does not feel like role playing and is excessively tired or doing house work such as cleaning.

(yep you guessed all are furry/neko/humans/demons/monster girl rps. Also I only play as females. One more thing I do not play f/f. I will only play with m/f charies so no asking me for f/f because I am not into that. I only rp with one person, I get lost in a group because I work during the week, and when I usually get back on to play people have left me behind. now have a nice day and thanks for reading this. I will occasionally play herms, but only with other herms and only if they are males. Also when I do updates to my list they will generally be on the very bottom of this post You will need to scroll down to see the newer story ideas of mine, to get past the older ideas that I have). One more thing rps that don't have anything listed plot wise or summary those are free lance rps, and the story can develop and evolve at its own pace rather taking on its own life.) Something else I am going to add, some of my inspiration comes from romance books I have read, so if ideas sound similar they may be loosely based off of certain creatures.

As to the ages of beings, I play, some will be eighteen, in their young twenties, or if we are going with something that is immortal, uses magic, can shapeshift an doesn't show its true age for example, I will use cc for this, she may be four thousand and one years of age, being a winged leopard shifter, in her human form, she looks like a an elf but her age makes her look like her young twenties, rather then the four thousand years she is. Because of this in the worlds I have built around my shape shifting immortal race an species, her age is considered the equilvent of a human twenty year old or some one within the teen age range on the cusp of adult hood. so yes she doesn't alwasy act her age is quite feisty temperamental and very mischievous as are most of my feline/neko shifter charies, so are my foxes come to think of it.

Vacation Time: I will be going to soonercon, around june 20th, so I will be unavailable for awhile to answer rps.

Future Notes: Also I reference pictures from gel, e621, rule 34 which I use to base off my female characters. I will try to add more human rps, but remember just because I play a neko or fur does not mean the male rp partner has to play one. You are free to play a human pairing up with a neko or fur. I will not be picky in that. How ever I generally don't play humans as I like my fantasy element a little too much. But on some rps I am willing to play a human if the idea strikes me as good, and I will try to also do a rp idea of one of yours if you do one of mine. Also because of my jobs there are times, when this kitty does not feel like role playing and is excessively tired or doing house work such as cleaning. Please note that I will only be taking on a few rp partners at this time, only one or too may be lucky enough to play with me. There is a new rp idea, down in the love triangle section, so please scroll down and check that out first if you like the idea of doing impregnation or risk of impregnation cheating rps.

What I like: (what is on my f-list was not as accurate as what I use to have on the rabbit hole, but sense they are gone my f-list will have to do for now also will have to update it when I get around to it because of certain rp ideas that I have listed on here.)

What I like 2: (if you can't check out my f-list)
Kinks: Tenacles, Oral sex, soft vore, knotting, Impregnation, breeding, heavily pregnant, Incest (sister x brother, maybe mom and step son), bestiality, (some mind control long as its your character making mine think your guy is the hottest thing sense sliced bread, cheating, (among a few others I am probably missing from listing it on my f-list if there was a way to copy of what is listed on there I would figure out how to do that. But that should give you a general idea. )

The Burn outs: (these are story ideas I get asked most to do): Son and mother is a no go for me, me playing as a dragoness, I am just about burnt out on such as the dragon slayer one. I've done too many of those already, so please no more asking me for those types of rps.

The Cravings: These are rps that I may have listed as cravings when I wrote them. There are others I've not listed as cravings, but would still like to do them at some point as they are the least of my ideas that ever get picked, monster girls being the most popular one of mine that gets done quite a bit. Some of my vampire and lycan rps would be nice to do at some point. As far as that goes the vampire could always be a teacher at the school. (and no I am not talking about twilight sparkling vampires, I am talking about the old traditional vampires, that can't go out in sunlight cause they would burn to ash, fear of crosses burning them. Though we can impliment a few things that allow them to walk in daylight hence a teaching job, or they have power over the weather which allows them to keep it cloudy so they can keep their job. anyway those are just some of things I am willing to work with, with a vampire and lycan pairing. (though can't say the lycan will be a wolf she might be a fox, or a cat.)

F-list - Warning

What I dislike: Anal penetration (but only in certain rps, if its just my character with one male, then no anal please. Only exception is say for tentacle rps, or more than one male character is going to be with my female character.

Modern/Scfi/Medevil Time Periods:

A Hellish Universe:

Catclaw FyreHeart opens a portal to the wrong place and ends up trapped there by the king of hell. But then her fate has led her to this place. Her duality of light and dark will bridge the gap between to worlds. She will have her work cut out for in either getting the king of hell to fall in love with her. Or to get him to realize that they are soulmates, and that she actually needs his help. Because a King will always need his Queen either to rule the mortal plains or have her rule hell with him. (cc is a shapeshifter, and has her own kingdom to run on silver moon planet. So this rp will reference that.) (demon king can be anything, you can even use demons from another source even fanfiction if you like.)

(not Craving these rps at the moment): Incest Pairings:

StepSon, and StepMom (the step mom will be a neko, this could be interracial/interspecies for the step son as he could be adopted or not.) The father is gone alot, and spends alot of time with his work, he is married more or less to it, so didn't even give his wife the proper attention she deserves. How ever the stepson has been fascinated with his step mom and has dreamed of claiming her, and impregnating her with his seed. Now he has been given the perfect opportunity while his father is away for six whole months, he will convince his mother to wear clothing that will turn him on. How ever eventually his father ends up not returning from his business trip there are rumors that pirates took the ship he was on, or it sunk underneath the waves of the burumudia triangle.

Brothers and their Sister: The brothers are well to do, but seeing as they are the only males of the house, and their sister is the only female they decide they need to continue their family legacy and convince their sister that it is a good thing that she has too handsome brothers willing to take care of her every need.

Brother and sister (brother can be any fur or neko or even humans, same for the sister) The brother had taken his sister virginity by accident when they were younger, even though it had been (consenual or nonconsenusal) between the too while they had been bathing and had acted on their feelings towards one another. Their mother having noticed this separated them and everything had been been forgotten. Though the sister never forgot that night an would welcome a chance to do it again now that she is older. How ever now that their parent are gone, he has been afraid to make use of his dark desires that awakened that night. During one of his trips back home from his college education he enters the dark part of the library at the college. He stumbles into a glowing pentagram, where he is instantly possed by the demon (could be a fox or some other demonic animal) enters into his body. Looking at his hosts memories and feelings he finds the one that will gain him a foothold on this plane of existence. He will slowly take over the brothers soul and claim the body as his, while changing the brothers sister to suit his needs once they have sex together

(note: I will be adding more brother x sister pairings, maybe even cousins eventually)

The Lycan and the Wife: The wife is on a video call talking to her husband while he is away in a hotel for a meeting, they soon start discussing the full moon, and he tells her that some strange things have happened on the full moon. Of course she doesn't believe it and they eventually say good night. Later on down the road the werewolf sneaks into her home, and seeing her sleeping in her bed he gets aroused an decides to impregante her. (now this where we can have this be the brother n law be the werewolf or it simply can be just a cheating wife rp with a lycan I will link a video for my inspiration of this idea. werewolf and cheating wife

The Bounty Hunter (I will play a lycan for this, she may be feline, wolf or a fox) Her target is a force senstive child that was hidden away after the fall of the empire. And though she has done many deeds that are terrible. She does know how to fight with various weapons and escape. How ever there is one enemy she cannot out run and that is an ex lover who has learned the ways of the force. He has been hunting for her an trying to find a way to bring her back to him. In the mean time he has learned that the bounty hunter has an illegal child with her that she is protecting, and so in his own way sets up a quest for her to find the jedi to take the child too. How ever even she will need his help. (oh and the best part she doesn't know he is a vampire who could either be on the darkside of the force or on the light or some where in between the transition) And perhaps along the journey they can reconcile themselves on what went wrong an make things right.

College Professor (vampre and Lycan): A vampire teaches the mass of college students at his disposal having no idea that a female who has just enrolled into the college itself is a lycan. How ever when she starts to fail a few of her classes because of the full moon. He starts to get concerned an catches her transforming one night. It is also forbidden because vampires an lycans generally don't get a long. But those that have strike a fire that can never be put out. But will the professer be strong enough to run with a new pack. (this will probably be a slow build or a fast build to romance depending on how the story evolves.

The Devil Cat Plushie: (picture may not entirely be accurate of said creature): Long ago a devil had caused terrible harm to humans and nekos, and so had been cursed by the gods to inhabit a devil cat plushie, there he or she would have to witness the mundain lives of others around him. Until only a fated female could bring him to life and perhaps teach him another way of life, and purhaps even love would blossom between the too.
The fated female (could also be male if the female is succubus demon trapped in the devil cat plushi): will have a few disabilities that may cause some issues and make the devil cat want to protect her instead of harm her. Her light will be what changes his heart of darkness.
(note these pics some of them are not safe for minors, so if you look it is at your own risk.)
(pictures of devi cats: Male Devi Cat Male Devi Cat 2 The Devil (before he becomes devi cat) Female Devi Cat Female Devi Cat 2 Succubus (before she becomes a devi cat)

(this takes place in a Scfi period of time) The Fractured Mate: Long ago an elfian dragon fly winged alien had imprinted on a female that had already been taken, and refusing to go after said female caused his mind to fracture into three personalities, one was the assassin, the other more like a god like personality, that had ablities only he could achieve, but he kept the main personality who was innocent and a scientist from knowing his true goals. Until he was captured at the hands of his enemies, who wanted his knowledge an power. Of course the scientist part of his personality had no memory of what the other too had done. How ever as a prisoner of war he was led onto a ship with guards that are distracted by a mercenary of course this male also has bounty on his head. The mercenary sends in his slave neko to spy and speak to the prisoner of war wearing a collar that only he could hack into and take off her without it blowing her up sense it was tied to the life of her master if he was killed.

She manages to help him escape the ship, and commandeer a small escape shuttle that has only room for one person at the piloting seat, how ever they crash on a near by meteorite that was once a pleasure lexuray place for his kind to relax in. Being stranded together they work to scrap enough credits to hopefully get off the planet only to realize that no one would take them anywhere sense they believe him to be mated to her. How ever the enemies come in to play capturing the male and brining him back to Sherwin to destroy the rest of the nekos that are living there as they believe them to hybrids, and have tricked the male into shacked against the wall until he activates the apocalypse tablets. But he refuses and is forced to watch the nekos die... Though his only hope is the neko he fell for to come and rescue her, though in the end he must scifice himself to stop the plagues.

How ever the villianous female tries one onre thing to get rid of the neko and nearly succeds except the assassin aspect who has fallen for the neko manages to send her back though time by activating the tablet, so that she would be able to bring the other one back to her. sense he also had fallen for her by leaving her these words earlier
about being the only one to guide him back home because of her love.

(there is a villanious female involved with this, mostly she his ex wife, and she does end up getting destroyed by the heros that help our heroin neko, though they play a smale role in fact. How ever we may not include them, sense they are side characters. But we may have to include maybe one or too sense we will need them to transport the neko down to sherwin, there will be elements of anicent civilizations mixed in, such anicent egypt, an others thwon into the mix that these aliens have created. )

The Dragon an the Theif: (female will be a neko)

Long ago in a time when dragons and gods ruled the skies and the world itself, a female turned to the darkness and sold her soul in the bargin to make her cold an stronger to get past her failed relationship. How ever the man she was to marry betrayed her an when she passed into the under world, and to get free she win through three challenges. She completed the first, and the second she had to get past the dragon who had a key around his neck. After winning all three keys, she is dropped into a desert where she an the dragon meet yet again. They decide to work together to free themselves of the fate that time has given them. For in another life they had met once long ago, an for his sins his wings had been taken from him. But as they work together they become closer, only betrayal is left for the dragon seeks the keys for himself as one key will set the clock back that he wears back to the time when he had wings to fly with.

And so when they reach the place of the gods, they take her life, and the dragon steals the keys... But that is not the end of their story for in another time they will meet again an purhaps the next time she an the dragon met, it will be with a happy ending rather than with her death, for he is the keeper of the gate of time.

Forever Knight/ (any female neko or human character I will consider playing for this)
A vampire who has decided to atone for the sins he has caused against their society. As he tried to regain some semblance of his humanity. He is shot one night and brought to the coroners morgue, where he meets the female forensic mortician that works in conjunction with the police detectives. How ever she keeps his secret and tries to help him, even though there are others who try to stop Nicolas from achieving what he wants, such as the master vampires who created him back in the day. How ever eventually nick realizes that the female who first found him an tries to help him with a cure each time, has fallen in love with him, and so has he. But time is against them for if the master vampire finds out that nick has feelings for the woman he will try to get rid of her first. or turn her into a vampire to hurt nick. How ever there will be crimes that have happened that will cause nick to almost get caught out in sunlight where he has to seek refuge in his old caddy or in the home of some one who knows his secrete.
Eventually to save her life nick will rescue her, and turn her into a vampire so that they can be together for he feels that once he turns her into one of his kind that their love will cease to be but that is not so.

Gargoyle/Neko/fursona of my chosing: The gargoyle comes alive every night atop a very old ruined castle, but he is the last of his race, and because of this the old one knows that at some point he must find a mate. So he flies through the countryside in search of the one. Once he has found her he will bring her back to his ruined castle and though magical spells, make her like him so that they may have many offspring together.

Vampire/Lycan: Their races have been at war for a very long time, but too beings will emerge to bridge that gap and forever close the war between the vampires and the lycans. Both of them are of royal blood lines, one is a king, and the other a princess. (can be reversed to queen and prince) But the female is a lycan that glitters like tiny diamonds in the lunar light and daylight it is much more pronounced how ever that sparkle is more for a defense mechanism against hungry vampires, and they know how to use it well.

Dragon Slayer/Dragoness (can also be reversed to female dragon slayer, and dragon): The dragon slayer captures the female dragoness, by effectively clamping her wings, chaining her down so that she cannot escape him when he has his wicked way with her. This to ensure that she has his offspring and no one elses. After all the female is for his pleasure. He places a collar around her when the chains are no longer necessary and when he feels that the female will not run away from him. (the dragon in question will likely be a feral, who can speak, which means it is quadrapad, and they will range from oriental, to western.)

Vampire/Vampire Slayer (slayer will either be a neko or a fury of my choicee, maybe human.): The vampire seeks to gain more power, but to do that he needs the aid of a vampire slayer one that has passed byeond the realm of death and come back not slightly human. For then he can make his move, but while having the slayer on his side he realizes that he has fallen in love. But even so because of that love, the slayer will help him kill his enemies, and ensure that he becomes master of his line for all eternity.

Romance Vampire Book/other Paranormal series (fan fiction):

Most of you will be familiar with authors mentioned.

I will not list series in names, as that would take to long, but the rp will be based around the book series, with orginal characters, so consider it a fan rp of sorts with your own character not the one the author created.

Katie Macalister (dark one series)
(plot lines will have to be discussed via pm system)
Jeanie Frost Night Huntress series, Night huntress world series and The Vlad triliogy)
The night huntress series deals with a half human vampire female, and the master vampire that falls in love with her. But that must be pmed to work out as well. Same with night huntress world series, and vlad pms must be sent to me. I will play all female characters, you must play the male in this case.)

Lynsy Sands (Immortal series)
(pm me for plot details, vampires are humorous here, and they are made by nannos and come from an old race of altantians or so the story goes in this series.)

Love at Stake Series (forgot the authors name) (sides I have only read one book in that series so not as familiar.)
Pms would have to be taken here as well, coming up with a plotline might be a little hard as I have read only one book in the series about a vampire, and an angel that is cast of heaven to be with him and to get him to repent of some deaths he has caused. But like I said that can be worked out.)

Night world Series (by L.J. smith)
(this series was a favorite of mine with the soulmate principle, and would love to fan rp of that one with orginal characters pms for this as well as the plotine would need to worked out between us.)

The guild Codex series
Demonized spin off from the main series:
(I've only gotten three books from the spin off and enjoying that so by no means would I not enjoy doing a fan rp of this. Espeically sense the human girl in question is twenty and very innocent and niave would be a challenge for me to play though she does have her moments of rebellion and temper. How ever the demon she contracts with is about inch tallar than her but is also considered the weakest of all other demons in their caste syestem and their contract is illegal sense he can talk and use his demonic magic. anyway the rp would have to be discussed via pm as it is a slow build up to romance and story, which could led the demon instead of wanting to go home, to staying with the female he is starting to be attracted to. so if you've read that series, you will know what I am speaking of. Of course there will be enemies that he will have to protect her from and such. sense the world is a dangerous place an her family does have enemies that would seek to use their old anicent book for their own nefarious ends, so much so that they killed the girls parents for what lies in the book itself.

Goblin King/Neko or fury: The female fury can never do anything right by her family an has a book that she often play acts from at a park called the Labyrinth, the goblin king who has magical powers an can shapeshift falls instantly in love with her an plans to take her to his realm. There is just one hitch she has to wish for him to take her away before he actively do so. But until then he takes the form of an owl an watches over her.

Demon Prince (who controls nightmares)/Neko or fury
The demon prince controls nightmares, but he sends his particular nightmares to retrieve a female that has fascinates him in mortal world, these living nightmares are able to take form an bring the girl to him.
From there it will remain to be seen if the demon can get the girl to fall in love with him or if she does not she will be forever tormented by the nightmares he can give her.

How ever the demon does have a heart and he will try to be very gentel with he female when his nightmares bring her to him. For he also the son of the one who rules that dark place.

Zombie King/fury or neko (craving):
The zombie king has sent out hoards of his zombies to varrious towns an though they love to kill an turn others into what they are. They have been expressively ordered to bring the king a live female for his pleasure in the hopes that they will have a new queen to rule the undead night with them.

How ever there will only be one queen an the others that are brought before the king will become servants or be given away to those that have been loyal to the king of the zombies.

Vampire/ Lycan (werecat) (craving): The vampire has disguised himself as a human going to school it is the freshman year of high school how ever he picks the wrong school to go to as. It already hads a hidden lycan enrolled in that same school.

How ever the lycan and the vampire set each other with a row of sparks every time they meet each other where it is at lunch or in passing with the classess they have to take.
How ever on eventual evening after school the lycan is seriously injured enough to where she cann't help but reveal what she is. Sense a vampire has attacked her and nearly drained her of her blood in the process. How ever her scent would alert the other hidden one.
(and from there well anything could happen.)

Hob Goblin/Neko or fury feline: The hob goblin, is a nocturnal creature and though is covered in some thick fur to keep warm in the caves that it inhabits. One particular hobglobin has become fascinated with a day time creature that has some fur itself... And so waiting while the neko princess, or feline princess is alseep the hob quickly injects a sleeping potion into its intended mate. Making sure that she sleep long an hard the male hob takes her deep into his lair of a network of cave sytems to have his way with her.

Genie/Neko or furry feline (craving):

The Genie is of anicent race and is known by another name in some cultures, but this particular Genie is always on the look out for good looking Mistress and he has spent thousands of years waiting for the right one.
The treasure hunter enters the tomb of the seductive Genie, and recovers the lamp, and when she is outside in the hot steamy forest, she accidently rubs the lamp, unleashing the genie from his prision.
(this setting can be modern or medevial.) The genie will do everything in his power to get her to submite to his wicked evil desires for it has been centuries sense he had release.

Viking/Neko, or fursona of my chosing (normal is a feline): For this idea I have several. The viking can come ashore on a boat an raid a villiage there by capturing my character who he takes later on to his home land, and tries to gain her trust. But she is upset because she witnessed him killing an burning her home down. There wil be monsters who acost her or perhaps another viking that he has to rescue her from an that is when she falls in love with him. there is also a paranormal twist the viking in question is also half immortal so he can see what others cannot.

Or he rescues my character from some bandits because they believe that her family will pay a hefty price in getting back. My character falls in love with the tall handsome viking.

Or the viking is retired an wants to setttle down with his so goes on one last raid into the forest an finds a beauitufl female bathing at the rivers edge. Of course he gets aroused but his natural instinct is to take such a beauty an make her his forever. So he captures her an takes her to his home land where he winds up rescuing her from one of their many monsters on the viking home land. There by gaining her to trust him an love him.

Demon King (could either be incubis, or a human that got transformed into a demon)/Neko, feline lycan, or winged feline, or a kitsune (still working on plot for this one) The demon king sits in his throne in a deep dark mountain and has sent his minions over the world to find the one that will be his queen. He has been told that she exists and so waits for the day and time that his mate will be brought to him. For he intends to wage war on humanity and he will need her far more then he knows.

DragonPyre/winged cat neko or full furry: The dragonpyre is the last of a hybred of dragon/vampire/lycan. But he has come to the prim of his life an now needs a mate that will love him. While he is out hunting for a source of food an substance he comes upon an injured winged cat whom he heals, an takes back to his lair to be his mate forever.

Werepyre/werecat, or vampirecat: these can be in neko forms (will work on plot later) The Werepyre lord or king is the last of his breed, and so he searches among the packs, and clans of the lycans or vampiress for the one female that will be his suitable match though time is of the essence because if he cannot find a mate he will die by the next full moon an his kind will be gone forever. Such is the curse of the last born werepyre

Insect anthro being/ Neko or furry (feline of my choice) The hive mind ruled by its male King eventually finds the alone female drugging her they take her to their king who inspects her to see wither or not she is of breeding age to continue the hive. There the neko will subscrumb to the hive and the kings only queen. But he will speak to via mindspeech he will use some mind control on her when she tries to defie him.

Devil/Neko (will most likely be a cat) This can be set in either the modern or medieval time period. The devil has taken a liking to the neko and wants her for himself. But to get her he must first gain her trust in a world that is rife with crime and other evil doers.
Once he has the neko trusting and in love with him. He will take her back to his realm of the shadows called NightBane where she will really see who and what he actually is. But there will be pleanty of romance involved along the way.

Winged Person (can be a king or prince, or just a common person. This is set in the future where people have spaceships)/feline shapeshifter The winged person hails from another time and was saved when his ship went down on a futuristic planet how ever the commoner ship captian knew that she would have to help him find a way back home.

But on the journey to his home planet they would find that it had been swallowed by a black hole leaving him as the only one of his race and faced with the problems of continuing his line. He makes the descion that he must use the captain of the ship that he is on for that purpose.

Angelic Prince/Vampiress The angelic prince was told by his father to marry a vampiress so that there might be a truce to the kingdoms of light and undeath. So that the vampirs would be less inclined to attack their mortal charges and the angels them selves that went to protect them.

How ever the female in question is also known as the darkest vampire of all as she has killed thousans of vampire slayers with a personal vendetta against all light bearing people. It is up to the prince to tame her heart of darkness.

Angelic Prince/demon princess (the angel prince has been ordered the angelic king to marry a demon princess to cease the terrible war between angels and demons so that a peaceful truce may arrive. How ever the demon princess is known to be a spit fire and is not taking to kindly to being legg shackled to a holy angel.
(just a summory)

King(can also be from another planet)/Angelic Feline The king came fron another only to find that when he was near death due to some robers shooting him, that his personal angel appeared to save him. How ever once he saw her she could not disappear from his sight and he decided that she would make the perfect queen for him and marries her. Ensuring that down the line his childern will have devine strength from such a holy angel.

Prince (can be from another planet, or another race)/Angelic Feline The prince was greviously injured in a war against the dark elves, and the angelic feline appeared to tend to his wounds. How ever once seen by him. he easily captured her and would not releasse her until she agreed to marry him. So that when he inherited the throne he would have childern who would rule by divne right and have the abilities of their mother.

Warlock/ kitsune (or a feline neko or shapeshifter) The warlock had arranged a marriage with the kings daughter so that he could have children and rise an army to conger the other lands of magic and mythical creatures. For he desired power and a kingdom to rule forever with his mate beside him for all eternity, and the demons that would serve him under his power to make sure that it happened.

Ancient Tentacle Monster/ Neko (or furry) (this is a impregnation thread but I would like the tentacle monster to have at least one human form, it makes the story interesting):

In the ruins of an ancient temple dedicated to ancient tentcale deity there exists a monster waiting to be unsealed from its prison, waiting for the perfect female that discovers its existence. She will be its mate for ever and will bear the creatures offspring.

Incubus/Human The incubus has devised a trap that to bring him his mate from the moder world to the one that he exists in which is the medevial one. There he will try to gain her trust into accepting him and so that he may feed off her sexual energy and bear his childern. But he will never let his true mate return to the world she is from for she will be forever his.

Manticore/Neko (craving) or any furry animal of my choosing or perhaps a Grecian Sphinx The neko was on vacation and exploring a remote Grecian island that housed the Manticore who is said to have the voice like a flute to lure humans so that he can tear them to shreds. How ever He lurks a neko to him and instead of killing her off right away he falls in love with the beautiful female and takes her for his own.

Incubus(with tencales)(craving)/ Neko, or furry animal of my choosing, usually a cat of some type. The incubus has been waiting in the forest of sin for a neko that will brave his home and reach him. Just such a neko dares to enter the forest of scent and meets the tentacled incubus how ever she gives him such pleaure that he does not releasse the nkeo and keeps her for himself.

Warrior/Lycan (will mostly be a cat or wolf) The lycan is a princess of her kind and does not know how to fight so while running from the were layers she runs smack dab into the a handsome warrior who feeling sorry for the female helps her out and takes her under his wing.

Forest spirit(with tentcales)/shapeshifter (craving very badly) The forest spirits are a proud race and they only have one mate that will stay with them for all eternity. They take on the form of trees or plants looking often times scary to human eyes. But one day while a neko braved the anicent forgotten forest one such forest spirit feels her presence and sends his vine like tentacles to bring her to him.
The neko has been harmed by human slavers an when he realizes that he decides that he will protect his mate and get rid of the slavers for she has suffered so at at their hands. From then on the too fall in love.

Human/Kitsune (craving): The kitsune is disguised as a female neko at school though every night when she goes home she must change into her full figure as the kitsune. But it is her neko form at school that is most alluring to the boys and teachers of men. How ever one such teacher has fallen for the beautiful foxy figure of the neko having no idea that she is of course a kitsune that will feed upon his sexual desires.
He will find that out when he travels to her home that appears if no parents seem to live at only there he will discover he true form and be ensnared with the power of the vixen kitsune.

NightMare Lord, or king/ shapeshifter (nightmare shatterer):

The Nightmare lord or King is the ruler of nightmares and he sends them to varrious people. How ever there is one such shapeshifter that has gained his interest adn to show that interest he sends her nightmares daily on a bais. How ever he does not know that she is the shatter until he sends her a nightmare and she destroys it causing him to be quite angry and from then on the sparks fly until they eventualy fall in love.

Ghost/feline (craving): My character will buy a castle that is haunted with a spirit that may have waited for the previous owner to return. Or he may have own the castle in a previous life being lord of the mannor and does not want the intrusion of a female in his home so does everything in his power to scare her off. But eventually he falls in love with her.

Vampire/Nekos (and other furry feline charies):

The vampire can be sealed into a coffin for ten thousand years waiting for fate to bring him a mate that will stand beside him as his queen of the night. so that he may feed and multiply his race. this idea can be played in the modern time frame. Where my character's house has been built around the coffin of the vampire as he lay sleeping in the basement. The house originally belongs to him. But he has had up for sell in the hopes that the female that is destined to be his will buy the house, and open his coffin there by releasing him from his prision.

Or the vampire can be raiding a village and destroying all the intelligent life there except for one female that catches his eye. He takes her back to his home and discovers that her blood has a high concentration of magical energy which in turn gives him power. So to keep her around he makes sure that she can't leave his home ever. But eventually the too fall in love.

Vampire/Lycan: In a university, a transfer student has enrolled, there she is the object of stares, for she is a lycan an yet her allure has not gone amiss by the professor who has all the girls swooning for him. How ever there is just something a little darker about the proffessor than meets the eye. And when the truth is revealed will love bloom or crash before it has even begun.

Craving: Demon/Human: Long ago a female writer who had created stories in her mind enjoyed the characters she made while writing on her computer was lonely, and while she listened to her favorite band Kamelot. The sound of that music drew in the demon, the shadows cloaking him in disguise. How ever from what he could see the female had great imagination, and he wanted to get closer to her. He felt a connection that he had never felt before. Though demons are often cruel an evil there are some, that are not that way. He was a demon prince who had his own twisted honor, and yet it was if destiny was pulling him towards her. (the female in question is based off me and my disabilities, the demon can be anything.)

Undead/Lich/skeleton pairings:

(craving) The Lich has risen his army to serve him, how ever one female still eludes his capture, she is powerful shapeshifter, and he lusts after her heavily. But he has been unable so far to bring her to him, and so he came up with a cunning plan to lure the female out to him. He would lay out an appetizing feast of a meal in the hopes the shifter would come out of her hiding spot and enable him to capture her, as well as catch a glimpse of her beauty in what ever form she choose to be in. How ever the lich is lonely and though he can raise the dead to serve him, none of them are sentient enough to converse with him or give him the pleasure he so desires. Romance will probably flow at some point as the too opposites of the forces of life and death get to know each other.

Skulvar: they are an evil race of skeleton beings, how ever they do serve a king but on occasion they will actively hunt for females to win over to please them. No one knows how they came to be, but people have long suspected that they had once been risen by the liches but had broken free of their control and now are are their own race which is governed by their own king. How ever a few of them have went off in search for their for ever mate, and will even break into homes for the search of one single female they care not long as she is able to with stand their skeleton like appearance. But a few who have mated a few of the beings claim they are actually a race that has been vastly misunderstood and are not as evil as they may appear to look.

Set (the evil snake god)/Morningclaw (the feline goddess of elementals) Not really an anicent egypation goddes as mornng claw is my own creation. And here set decides that sense he cannot have Bast, that morning claw will be his next target an sets a trap for the goddess of the elementals. Taking her to this world he starts to woo her in the hopes that she will be his. For in secret all set wants is for someone to love an accept his evil nature.

God of Dreams also known as sandman/Bast (goddess of felines) The god of dreams so in love with Bast has been pinning away for her in his realm of dreams. But he is waiting for the day that she will come to him an openly declare that she needs him to save her realm from set.

Ra/Artmis/diana (note not all my goddess characters will be human because I am using my imagination so I will make them have neko or fury persona appearance.)
The sun god, and the roman goddess who hunts the night. Ra has fallen in love with her and he wants to take her to his burning hot home that is filled with fire an flame. But he will have his hands full on capturing this huntress of the night.

A Kidnappers Dark Desire: Male (fox, wolf, or other) Female race will be of my choosing.

It is an ancient tradition among furs in this world that if their families are doing poor that they look the other way in the hopes that a male will come and take one of their daughters or sons off their paws. In this case, we have a family who has a seventeen year old who is distracted by looking at sexy dresses when a stranger approaches her and guides her masterfully away from her family. After all she will suite his needs perfectly and he can mold her into the perfect female that he desires, along the way the female will fall for him and perhaps give him the children that he wants.

Cheating/incest revenge rps

The Professer, and his student: (I will be playing a neko or a female fur for this): She started going to university, only to become the objective desire of the professer who has his eye on her. How ever the professor considers himself a ladies man, and hes impregnated over half the females in the university because he is that good. How ever it seems he targets only the females who are not being satisfied either by their significant others, or because they are inexperienced and are not doing well in school. Will she become just another pregant victim of the professor, or will she come back for more of what only he can provide. And purrhaps she might be the one to change his ways making him settle down.

The Bosses Revenge: The boss has realized that his enemy has a daughter, one that is ripe for the plucking and so one night while her father is away he breaks into the home and kidnaps her. He then preceeds to keep her under lock and key while he makes her bear his offspring. While still ransoming the daughter back to her father, which he makes a price that her father will never be able to pay.

The cheating Husband: A female werefox, seduces a married wolf, and gets him to cheat on his wife, and impregnate her with his offspring, eventually she convinces him to to leave his own wife behind and to marry her and announce that he loves her more than his own wife. Creating a dark seed of life within the werefox as his line is suppose to have special abilities that she wants for her own offspring. (this can be reversed to a male were fox, doing the same to a married female wolf, that he convinces to leave her husband behind for him)

(Craving: The Co Workers Revenge: Male Fox, Wolf, Jackal, or Humans and the neko or furry of my choice could possibly play a female dragon for this one as well.

Here the co worker in question is very unhappy with his boss and decides to go after the one thing that his boss can lose faster than anything his wife. His ultimate goal is to get her with his heirs, forge a will that will allow him to take over the company at the demise of his bosses life. And basically tie the female to him so that she belongs to him, he may even bring in some friends of his to breed the female, and some other naughty scenarios just might come out to play.

The Assassins Revenge: (the male in question for this can be any fur or scaled being could even have demonic orgins.) Here the assassain is hired to take out a married man who owes money to the mob. His job is to get close to the wife and use her to get him closer to his target. But the end prize is that he will fall in love with the woman after meeting her and having his wicked way with her. Which in truth makes his job easier to break his target and have him killed so he can collect the money. Be safe in the knowledge that the female is now his to do with as he pleases.

Two demon sibblings in the demon realm choose a newly married couple for their target in world domination so that they have ties to human world. They enter their dreams while also giving their victims physcal pleasure using some of their demonic influences to cause their victims to call and summon them during their sleep and waking hours. Once the married couple have fallen in love with their demonic lovers they will be changed to suit their needs. The sister will take the married husband for her mate so that she can bare his seed, and the brother will take the mans wife for his own to bear his seed which will change their victims into being half demon so they will live a long life like their demon lovers and children.

The Deal with a Lust Demon: A wife summons a demon in her sleep because her husband isn't giving her the love she needs or the sex, and had only married her for her looks and being a trophy wife. So in desperation she calls out to a demon of lust. Making a deal with the demon that he can come and visit her nightly. But the price for such a deal is that he will take the life of her husband once he impregnates the woman with his seed. How ever in order to ensure that her husband is unaware of the deal and the sex. He will transport the female to his realm as his seed will change her internally enough to accept his demonic seed.

Prisoners Revenge: Too well endowed killer furs are in jail one is a strong looking wolf, and the other is a fox, together they work on a plan to get free and in order to do that before they are put to death on death row. They must seduce a female prisoner guard. One has been newly hired in the hopes that she will be able to get the wolf to behave better sense he killed his last guard. She is a female human (could be a neko as she is going to get pregnant by both males.) will end up seduced and knocked up by both males in the attempts to win her over to them and to get her to do anything for them such a bring them food from the outside world. Once the female in question has gotten them to be released from prison they will move in with her, and change their lives sense their new primary concern will be to take care of their new mate, but take revenge on those who had ratted them out to the system. They have put together a list of those who betrayed them to the authorities and they will pay.

Love Triangle Rps (cheating can involve incest or a near by neighbor):

The Sex Slave: So this rp is based upon some pictures that I will source through rule 34, how ever to get to the plot of the story.

The female will be either a neko, or a fur lady in question for this rp. She is married, and meets with the male in a vip section of a club. His silver lounge convinces the girl to make a bet with him, about how she will become addictive to his cock and his body. And start to crave only what he can do for her. In the mean time, he will make sure that her pussy belongs to him in the end resulting in him knocking her up an preventing her husband from impregnating her. While also sneaking into the house to ensure while the husband is heavily sleeping to drain the male dry with a milking device that mimics the warmth of a female pusy.

Yes they almost get caught by the hubby, but realizing that the male wants the married woman for himself, he slyly convinces the husband to divorce the wife, and sell her on the sex slave market, he uses a proxy to buy the female, and bring her to his home. Where now he can breed her to his content, an officially have her pusssy belong to him. He will make her wear a ruby collared collar that will track her, so that no other male can have her. (we can say his cock is imbued with magic which is why females fall to him.) So we can make this harem of girls he has, after he impregnates each one, and move on to a different character, I would prefer the male to remain sweet an loving to my females, and not degrade her in such manners after all the male in question is going to have a big heart to love all of his girls and potential offspring.
(the source pics, notes, this shows a human girl, we can use as reference for the neko, or female fursona) I do not own this pictures, they come from the artist diffusion stable:
Cheating Wife/sexslave At her House, before the selling takes place After shes been sold to him

Touched (can either be a neko, or a human female): She goes into a doctors clinic for her anual check up, but they mess up her paper work and instead she ends up artificially inseminated. So during one of her cloth shopping trips for the baby that is growing within her she meets a male who decides he really enjoyes her pregant rounded shape. So after getting her to agree to go bed with him, he tells her how much he is going to fill her up so she can have another baby with him. Later on, we can have incest happen, or even a neighbor take interest in her rounded body, so many possibilities with this one as her pregnancy hormones would make her very aroused an needy.

Monster or Monster Girl rps (yes there are a few monster girls I did enjoy role playing, though lol as I don't like paying dominate females I do enjoy playing a switch for the most part long as its not too long.)

The Alraune is a seductive rose monster girl, and her sweet nectar will arouse any male that comes near her. How ever once she has the male in her grasp she will close her bloom, and use his seed to create to offspring of her race. There is a chance that if the male in question is a wizard he can give her legs to walk on and replant her in his own home long as the soil is rich in nutrients. For after all once she has chosen her mate, she is his forever, and he is hers for long as she lives though.

The Roper: The female in question who receives the parasite, which eventually takes over its host, was delivered by the princesses mother, who had kept her roper satis a secrete from the king, and his people. But eventually even though he suspected his wife was one of the dreaded monster girls, he loved her too much to let her go. And so when the time came for his wife to pass on the next generation of ropers, she snuck into her daughers room and despited a little gift...

Now it was widely known that among the kings knights, and guards, one had been chosen to be loyal to the young princess, how ever even if he would not be able to resist what the creature inside of the princess wanted, and though he would fall in love with her, it would be a means to protect the princess further if he asked the king to have her hand in marriage after all the secrete of her new monster girl status must never get out to the people otherwise they would call for her death.

Now for the same monster, we can have it reversed to a guy that has been infected with the creature, and he lurs females to him, now he could be a king looking for a young female to be his bride in which case I can play a neko for this one, that reveals that he needs a female to place the next generation inside of her, and conciding with that the baby will be implanted with its own little parasite at the beginning of its birth rather than later. How ever because of how well he can pleasure his newly mented wife with his tentacles which secreate a tasty nector like juice it will always keep her aroused an horny for his needs.

A anubian jackal servant of the god of the underworld, is one of the last remaining servants to her god. But because anubis has allied himself with zorarath the winged lioness of chaos and war. It is her duty to bring others into the fold of worshiping the god she serves. But to do that she must first acquire a mate and so she waits in the a temple that has yet to be discovered guarded by the servants of other gods to be awoken by a male who should remove the ceremonial gilded box that houses her sleeping form... For she is the priestess of Anubis and has been gifted partially to represent him in that aspect.
1girl character profile cross cross necklace english text hard translated kenkou cross living clothes mamono girl lover monster girl monster girl encyclopedia nun robe roper roper (mamono girl lover) roper (monster girl encyclopedia) slime tentacle tentacle girl translated - Image View - | 442865 | Gelbooru (thats the reference I will use for the character)

The Demon Queen has settled herself in a very old castle, how ever men from the holy order has trapped and imprissioned the demon queen in the castle so she has been stuck there, without even being able to rule her demon subjects and those who came to her at one time have also gotten stuck serving her there. The castle is rumored to be haunted, and one or too male paranormal groups may find themselves at the mercy of the Queen of Demons, and her servants the sucubusis, they after all only want one thing to be loved and to have offspring even if they can never leave the castle itself until the bonds of the imprisonment have been removed and no one knows what symbols the holy order used to seal the demon queen and her servants to the castle and it surrounding grounds. Here is pic reference of the queen of demons, and basically gives you an idea of her servants would look like. The paranormal groups of men, or more could be brothers or not, to make it naughty perhaps even one of them is married. (1girl absurdres artist request demon girl demon horns demon tail demon wings detached collar detached sleeves dress highres horns ilassa (elh) legs crossed lilim (monster girl encyclopedia) long hair monster girl encyclopedia red eyes sitting solo tail thighhighs very long hair white hair wings - Image View - | 4160596 | Gelbooru)

They say in the remote reaches of a few isolated mountains were the local tribes fear to dwell and once every so many years on halloween night when the veil is thinest that the hell hounds come out to mingle with the humans, males and females alike from the race. How ever on this particular night a single female hell hound is out on the prowl to bring back with her a mate, one that will stay with her for eterinity, wither it is a werewolf, vampire or human she will care not. (here is a pic reference of what I will use for the female: animal ears belt black hair black sclera breasts cape collar cosplay fang hellhound highres large breasts legband less looking at viewer monster girl monster girl encyclopedia musashi (kantai collection) musashi (kantai collection) (cosplay) nail polish navel orange hair pink nails red skirt short hair skirt smile tail wolf ears wolf paws wolf tail - Image View - | 3777832 | Gelbooru)

Deep in the remote reaches of the world, the Naga lives, lusty as the day she was created she searches for a mate that will be hers. How ever she will never discriminate who or what her mate is. But only the strong can tame a creature like her. Her ancestors of old it was said did have stores of treasure if you didn't fear being turned to stone or suffer paralyzing fear by gazing into the eyes of a dangerous predator. Naga I will play for this idea.

Satyr: She was captured has been placed to be sold in a local barn there were seven of them. But only she remains which is why she has the tag seven on her. She has no idea of her fate or who she will go to. But hopefully they will be able to satisfy her sexual desires and give her plenty enough room to roam as her kind needs to travel alot. Plus she also enjoys playing on a flute.
Satyrs apperence

Dragon Girl: She lives in the dark recesses of the caves, waiting for some one to try and take her out of her home. But she is a powerful creature and she will lay claim to any male who invades her territory. After all she has a sexual drive that demands many things of her.
Dragon Girl Apperence

The Gryphon Girl: High up on the mountains dwells the gyrphon monster girl. She will only tolorate those who speak the truth and are loyal. But she is also lonely and waits for the perfect adventure who will be loyal to only here and will never seek to steel the gold that lines her nest. For if you do prepare for the grpyhons wrath or curse as we should say.
Gryphon Girl

The Butterfly monster Girl: deep in the meadows this girl loves to pollunate the flowers and is drawn to the nectars of every source. How ever like all monster girls they are also drawn to men, and she will use her wings and the sweet scent of nectar to lure you in. After all it is spring time in her valley. It is rumored that the scients are trying to take the monster girls and study them. How ever one brave scientist person manages to escape with her and they are able to reach the under ground monster girls that are hiding from the humans there. Though many already have mates for them selves because they were taken in the old traditional way.
Butterfly Monstre Girl

A Queen Bee: Deep in the remote regions of a forest a Queen has been born, and she seeks out a male that will enjoy her honey, and enable to continue her hive, by siring offspring within her. After all her consort will recieve free honey for his services once the hive has been established.
Queen Bee

Minotaur Girl: A human recently found a rare female minatuar, they are not common every where and so brought her back to be with him. Only to find out that now he must endure her heat cycle and give her what she craves, for she is hungry to carry any babies, and have the milk be drunk from her, while enjoying the sexual pleasures they can give one another. As a result of her pregancy the male will have all the fresh milk he could ever want or need. How ever eventually he will have to either sell her milk out on the market, or buy a farm in where he can milk her safely. Because the city is just too unsafe to raise her offspring or milk her safely without other men trying to take his money maker away from him.
Minotaur

The Horse God: He is always searching for new mares to breed, wither they are nekos, other horse nekos, or even humans, he is always interested in having new mares to bring forth his children, and once they have mated with him, there is no going back. After all they will keep returning to him to satisfy their sexual needs.

another scenario is that a neko has been sacrificed to the horse god, so that the local villages will have a good season of horse rearing and the like, how ever the god is so pleased with the sacrifice that keeps her, and uses her as his broodmare.
(the picture I am linking can be played with these horse nekos, or with different species, as a human, or a feline neko. horse girls)

The Affair, and the farmers horse girls: Here the farmer has brought in too horse girls, or other nekos, to be bred to his mighty stallion, how ever an affair does take place, with the horse an the mans wife. The main reason is that after having knocked up the too nekos, the horse decides to go for the wife because he can sense she is very fertile, and he can satisfy them like no other again. There may be sneaking around involved, and risk of getting caught. (but should be fun none the less, here is the female with be played for the affair one, they can be separate rps, or be all included.) famers wife

The other scenario with that picture, is that, it is a girlfriend having the affair rather than the farmers wife, or something of that nature, but the end reslt is always the same.

Human Rps: (which are my least favorite to do, but I can do these should people prefer them over my nekos and furs.)

Female Human and the Spider: Being chased by her tribes enemy she runs into a cave, which is heavily lined with silk and though her trips have a peace treaty with the creatures, she had to enter the cave to get away from enemies little knowing that she has caught the attention of the great king of spiders who has waited a long time to sire offspring with another human. But they will play a little game of bargaining before he grants her wish and it may come to pass that she may wish to stay with him.

The Gate way: The female in question has purchased a house that, houses a ornate mirror that is a gate way to a very hungry pack of incubuises who have been waiting to choose the right woman to pleasure and use for their own purpose, how ever it works both ways for once they have chosen her, she will be able to control them to make use of her dark deep fantasies. How ever their agenda is that she will give birth multiple times to further their own race as well as feeding off her pleasure.

Human and The Fox (beastiality) A lone female takes walk deep into the woods, and is pounced upon by a strong male fox looking to breed with any female it can come in contact with. Keeping himself tied into her, he will ensure that his kits will grow in the female and he will follow her home. Making sure that no other male would take her from him.

The Unnatural Zoo (beastiality): A young female was adopted into a pack of wolves, but one night, and alien race came down and abducted the girl and the pack of wolves, and placed them in a interglactic zoo of sorts, how ever the human female was a oddity among the lookie loos, and they were given camera feed backs to watch what went on with the pack and the human girl. Having no idea that female human would soon go into her time of need and only one wolf would be chosen for her mate with.

How ever she is not the only human the aliens took for their unusual zoo, there all manner of beasts, ones that would rival the tales of old ancient monsters one earth, and for those the aliens knew that wouldn't harm the human females each have a paring in the hopes they can observe and perhaps take the offspring away from the human females. (as to nature of the other beasts we can work that out as we don't have to do the wolves, but the premise would almost be the same except the other humans are not feral.

Human (witch, or neko) Demon Butler: Unable to find out why her parents were killed or for what puproses the upper class would have for getting of her family. She summons a demon to aid her in finding out who the true killers are. How ever the demon demanded something costly from the female, that if the killers could never be found or routed out and she wanted to eventually pass on. He would get her soul. Or if that did not work he wanted her to become his mate. But for the time being he would be happy to play as the butler to keep up appearances an reputations sake.

She was on her death bed, after nearly dying in the accident that happened with both her parents and herself, she is now the sole heir of a large estate, but she made a deal with a demon that brought her back to life. In his service of her butler he promised to take care of and keep her from harm. But also would be the judge and jury to her enemies. While also seeing to the needs of his mistress but making sure that his claim on her soul would run deep an that she would never choose another over him.

The Breeding Facility: A human male owns too beautiful husky males (the male huskies can be anthros) they have never been bred before, and kidnaps a woman off the street who had once been famous in her day and is now down on her luck. She is beautiful to look at and will work nicely with what he has planed. She will bear him the offspring of not only the huskies, but also his own when he wishes to bred her. He intends to sell the pups to those who would be interested in rare hybrids and if he can get this to work, he plans on adding more exotic breeding programs to his facility.

The Stray: She takes in a stray dog, that is part wolf, he is not fixed, but one night he senses that she has gone into her fertile time, and proceeds to breed her, knocking her up in the process, with his pups, how ever in order to keep this secret, as it is forbidden to have a relation ship with her pet. She often retires to a hosue that borders a near by forest when she needs to get away from her exhausting job at work. It is there that she gives birth to her mates pups. Who will one day seek out their own humans to breed with.

Alien Test Subjects: Human females have been taken from earth, in the hopes they can breed with their experimental test subjects that would some day become their super powered elite soldigers that could go against their enemies. (for the male test subjects, they can be a kraken, scorpanion, ant like species, snake among others you can come up with, heck even some mythological creatures would be awesome.) Eventually they will escape the secrete facility with their mates, and will forge their won colony on a new world.

The Void King Or Prince: In the deep receeses of the Void there is a world that was created for what ever reason, void demons or creatures emerged to dwell in their world, but for all of that they have no females to speak of, and so must always be on the hunt for females to ensare into their world. One such Void being is a royal personage and has finally found the one creature that is his perfect mate, and he will do anything to win her over to him. Even though she herself is not a normal being. (the female in question could be a monster girl, shapeshifter, neko, or demonic female)

Demon Rps

A demons trap: on earth a demon who has been waiting for ever for the right female, finally has one within his grasp, the only problem is that first he must get past the girls boyfriend, who will try to save her... But eventually the demon will win, and she will be his eternally in the universe that he is lord over. How ever to ensure she will crave him an loose interest in the boy, he invades her dreams and gives her what she really craves. It is only then that once his name is said aloud in her sleep that he can phyiscallly go to her location. After all the location he is tied to by poweful sect of christians has him locked in a castle in the remote parts of a mountain range that she had recently scaled with her boy friend.

A demons revenge: Long ago a demon had been trapped, a famous priest who had thought he had sealed the demon away for a long time. Only now the demon is free and he goes after the remaining family line. Only to find out the last living family member of the priest who had imprisoned him is a female of that line. How ever what is ironic is the fact that she doesn't believe in demons, and is happily married. Though that of course is about to change when the demon visits the happily married couple. The woman of course has no idea that her husband is cheating on her, or at least that is what the demon will imply to her, so he can have her for himself, and get her pregnant in the process with his spawn. There by making her sin with him, and actually doing the real cheating herself.

Though the husband will partially try to heal the rift between them, it will be too late as the demon will have sunk his fangs and claws into the female, and will not let her go. so they will end up getting divorced over it, with the demon rejoicing by bringing the woman to his demonic estate, where the female will be treated like gold and loved many, many times.

The Sucubus: She was attracted to the man of the cloth, and thought he would be the perfect target in getting him to sin with her. Though she would not kill him as she would have done to others that might have come in contact with her. How ever eventually because they are opposites, she does indeed fall for the man, and he changes her enough that she no longer is able to kill those she feeds from.

The succubus broke free from the control of the master vampire, and started drain him until he was no more, taking his soul in he process, but having found she loved the rush of energy and pain she gained from killing vampires, she began to go on a rampage. How ever there is only master vampire she cannot kill and he will entrap her, make her service him instead still allowing her to kill his vampiric enemies.

The Frozen, and Snow Beings:

Deep in the land, where ice, and snow reign supreme, there dwells the Snow King, no one has ever been able to thaw out his icy heart, but even though he has been unlucky in love and romance a female will arise to thaw out this cold hearted king who rules over his snowy domain. Where she will become the next Snow Queen, and winter will forever rule their land for eternity.

Fire and Ice: On a strange planet there exists a race of elemental beings that can wield the elements at will with their magic some of them can shapeshift. Let us say that on this particular day that for what ever reason the fates decided to play a joke on those that weild the abilities of fire and ice. Putting them into a situation that would either see the fruits of love grow or be the cause of a great war. How ever even as the fates weave a new thread for this couple. Only time will tell if obbsities truly do attract one another. (for the male and female of this story they can be a human, shape shifting cat, dragon, wyvern or other- meaning alien like.)

Alien Rps:

The Xenomorph Queen: Cers'istra ( is my xenomorph character I will play, have long sense lost the bio for her, but she is smaller and faster and more feline like, than her larger more deadly xenomorph cousins) Cers'stra had been planning on invading a planet that would be inhabitable to host her childern. How ever of the friends shes made, those who serve the dark side of the energy of the galaxy have no reason to fear she would ever make them bear her young. How ever she has had to crash land on the most fertile planet of all. (names of the planet change over time, orginally I had her on a more fantasy setting for earth, I've had her to crash land on my my fursonas main home world, but earth for now seems the most plausable.) But while she is hunting for a sutiable place to build her hive, she will have to make friends with those who would never stab her in the back and to that end she will seek out the criminals, and those the world judges harshley. But if you anger her or threaten her friends in anway, beware you will become part of the hive eventually one way or another.

How ever during the invasion she may have a change of heart and call it off, or she may find a male counter part that she likes well enough to change him so that he will not suffer as the rest of world will, once her offspring have been born. Though there are hunters out there that would seek to end her life. Who knows if they will find her or not.

The Alien WarLord (female will be a neko): On a desert planet, a female will be on a ship with other females heading to a destination where they were to meet other aliens to see if they would make the right match. How ever something happens and the ship crash lands into the heart of the sandy world. Where our leader who is in a duel for leader ship sees the ship as it breaks through the amopshere. It intrigues him enough that he decides to put a holt to the duel only to be betrayed by his oppenont. Luckily he survives the poisioning having been emune to its effects. But because he is currious of the ship, he is distracted enough and leaves his oppent to live after his foe fell onto his own posioned blade. Having no idea that his foes sword brother will try to avenge him either in the hopes of killing the warlord or harming the female that has caused the warlord to awaken for her...

The symbiotic alien has come to earth in search of the one being that it can bond with. Though it has no form at present once it has bonded to a female it will feed off her juices and began to slowly take form. But therein lies its secretive agenda once it has taken form. It can then impregnate the female and make rise of a new generations of its kind through its host.

On a distant planet war is ragging ufos are outfitted with the latest of weapons. But to gain peace an arranged marriage is settled between to space faring royals, who don't like each other at first. But have to try to get along for appearance sakes. When one of them is injured quite badly during an exploring excursion, the true valor and revealing of feelings between the royals will be seen. Only then will love have a fighting chance to grow between them.

A high civilized race of beings, have kidnapped humans, to be mates to the creatures they experimented on, and created monsters that once bred to the human females, will raise in army that they can use to conquer the universe with. How ever something goes wrong, and of the experimental creature breaks free from its prison with its new human mate. Along the way it will befriend on another creature that was housed in the same facility as he was, and together they will work to get free of their creators while also freeing the rest of the humans housed there.

Once free of the facaility they will meet another race that takes them in, and offers them to colonize a new planet with a new start in life, this will be played with a few key males and females for the mates of these to exeripemented creatures, one is a scorpian, the other a giant kraken, but one who has learned how to be more friendly to humans, while the scorpian is still working on his people skills and is more honned to be a warrior of sorts and is very protective over his female, the same as the kraken he befriend with the process of helping him find a mate. In the end their mates do end up falling in love with them and having many childern.

The Greys are notorious for aducting people, and in one such a case, the greys that aduct one of the females actually falls for her, and decides to call her his mate. How ever because he has fallen in love with her his body starts an evolutionary change that will enable him to reproduce with his female. How ever he is not the only one to fall in love with her, his brothers in the crew of the ship itself also fall for her so she has not one mate but too. How ever before they get to that point they will tell her she has a destiny of what import they do not yet know. How ever during this time that she has spent on the ship she has gotten close to what we would call the captain of the ship and to the others that work there. They are of course telepathics, and can read minds, while sending out influencing calm vibes.

The Reptilians:

They have long inhabitied the earth, claimed the world belonged to them long before man or furs or nekos took over the planet. How ever one night a repilitan visited the home of a female, because she had unsual brain activity and had seen the ship rise over one of their current targets. Deciding that this females brain activity was very unsual in places they abdoubted her out of bed to find out what they could the alien the female met in question was a golden colored scientist. (and from there lets see romance could bloom after he gets all the knowledge from her of her people an her customs)

The Krakens:

Deep on a distant world, creatures were genetically modified to serve the humans, thus they became slightly humaniod with tentacles, they are called krakens because of this very reason. How ever eventually they will need the humans, and other sentient races on the planet to breed with. For the humans did a disservice to their kind and put in a fail self to make it hard for their females to carry younglings. Only a human can fix the problem and though it is forbidden to seek out the land dewelers at the time. One such Kraken who is known to explore ends up saving the life of his future mate from a ship wreck that could have very possibly taken her life. But theirs is the story that changes everything for the future of both their races.

Middle Eastern Rps (neksos, Furs, and Humans)

The Sheikhs convenient bride: She had been stranded by her previous engagement, because she found out he had been two timing her and cheating on her. To top it all off the man had told her she was no beauty to be held. It left her upset and everything. As she glanced around the tarmac, but just as she did a well dressed middle eastern business man approached her and told her she could get on his plane when he heard what happened to her on her wedding day. It was only then that he found the female was great at being a secretary and hired her on the spot. But that was only temporary when he eves dropped on the phone call that ensued from her ex. He decided he would make her, her bride, and get the drop on his father who had been pressuring him to get married anyway. (the catch the female is an american.)

The one night Stand: she has a fling with a prince of the desert, only when she goes home, it is to find out that she has ended up pregant by the prince. Only she knows that if she tells him that she carries twin heirs, that she will have to either give up her babies to him, or have to give up the life she has built in america by working at a jewlery store. How ever eventually one of the american doctors she sees, sends word to the prince to let him know that soon he will be father and he comes to collect his due, he let her get away from him once, he won't let her do so a second time.

Male x Male: (I am only doing this because I fee like I need to branch out into something different as a pairing, this will have supernatural elements to it. How ever as I am not good with certain pairings please bear with me, I am sure that the rp will get better once it is started. There is only one summary for now but more will come in the future)

Demon and the angel (the demon can be a incubus, I will be playing the angel) The angel one of the most powerful in heaven and has been sent by the creator to take care of a troublesome demon. How ever the demons have become smarter and have devised ways of draining holy magic from the angel. Thus will the demon capture his first play toy. One in which will cause both parties to fall in love and causing the poor angel to fall from grace and become one of the powerful fallen angels around.

Demon and the shapeshifter: The demon has taken residence in a home, that a shapeshifter has bought out in the market who has no idea that a demon also lives in the home, though the gate way is through a mirror that parale the dimision in which the demon is trapped in. How ever the shifter frees him by purchasing home, and enables him to take full possession of the house, and will constantly visit the shifter to corrupt him into sin. By also feeding upon his sexual energy. (can play either the shifter or the demon, but here is link the image you may feel free to choose your own.)
Demon

Vampire and the Demon: The vampire had long sense made a deal with a demon to serve him, mostly because he wasn't interested in any other genders that had caught his eyes, and human females could be displeasing to one such as he especially sense he used them as his food source to live. But a demon is just as long lived as he was, and could provide even better pleasure for his sexual fantasies. And if more should develop between the only time would tell. Vampire and Demon

I shall add more later when inspiration strikes and I will be doing some editing for spelling and stuff when I get a chance.

Last edited:
oh wow, even longer between bumps, but I guess it's time to do one. sense I haven't been active for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom