Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Random plots *Ive added two new plots!*

This thread will just be for random MxM plots that I stumble across or come up with. If you see something you like, PM me! Id love to plot and RP with you! I do just about any kink, so I'm not easy to frighten off!

Plot #1;
m/c is a neko that had been wandering the woods for some time. He finds himself at a cabin and decides to enter it. M/c thought the cabin was abandoned but there are people inside.
*okay, so for this. I'm really interested in having it be rape/non-con. You can play more than one character if you like, I don't mind. And y/c could be a neko hunter who decides to try him out for something other than skinning and selling the fur and such.*

!!I WILL ADD MORE PLOTS. BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY YOU WANT, I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DISCUSS THEM!!
[automerge]1528559537[/automerge]
Plot #2;
Guy A wasn't exactly born as a guy, he was born a girl. Well, okay he's transgender and his life isn't exactly in the best place. Not because of only that, but a lot has been going on with him. He was moved from the safety of his old school to now going to a public boarding school, getting a room with Guy B. Now, Guy B is a nice person who is on the basketball team, but he also has some secrets. He has a really hard time controlling his touches, his strength and how hard he touches people due to neglect and abuse as a child. The first night they spend together, Guy B figures out Guy A's secret. He doesn't tell though, oh no. Instead, he makes a deal with Guy A. He won't tell anyone that his body is a girl if Guy A helps him control his strength. Guy A and agrees to this and the two start to become good friends. Really, really good friends in fact. Alright, they begin to like one another, eventually even start to date. But that first time that they go further, things take a turn for the worst, Guy A ends up pregnant. One of the worst thing that could happen to a transgender male. He's completely freaking out and to even add more to his stress, Guy B is in an accident that ends up being very life threatening. Will he make it? What about the baby and when Guy A's pregnancy starts to show up more?
*id play as Guy A. And this plot is amazing, I love it!*
[automerge]1528581084[/automerge]
Plot #3
M/C is the only omega in his household, which he mostly hates. He meets this boy, Y/C, an alpha that is friends with his own. M/C is surprised to see how hot he is, but doesn't think about them being together. Y/C on the other hand is really interested in the new omega. But things change when the government calls for all unbonded omegas to go and breed with males to make babies. The government deems they don't have enough people producing babies, so they need to breed the omegas. M/C starts to freak out, not wanting to go in and be bred. So Y/C takes it upon himself to bond with M/C. Will the government find out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom