Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wait... Crossplay? (Zombie and Rabbit)

The shop was only down the road and there lunch break was done they had to open the shop back up. "Vincent why did you let him go" she pouted on the edge of fake tears she used any time she did not get her way. She was dressed as a Neko and Vincent was dressed as a sexy smart guy with glasses. One of those older brother know it all types that men and women went wild for. "You know he was not to keep" he said adjusting the fake glasses as the turned the sine opening the shop. He was just as upset only he knew that if they had done much more he might have gone to the cop, he still might.

Damien reached in his pocket, pulling out the card he had gotten. He looked it over again before turning it over in his hands. He started thinking and decided that what had happened wasn't so bad, that what his friends had done were worse. Then he realized that those two still had his costume in their room. And as much as he didn't want to give it back to his 'friends', he was too nice not to. He sighed, looking down at the card again to see the adress. He stopped in the closest store and asked for directions and then made his way there. He looked up at the store, pausing for a moment thinking if he should really ask for it back. He pushed open the door, walking slowly in and looking around. He didn't really know what to expect after what had just happened.

The shop was themed with every kind of Japanese entertainment form manga to doujin and everything in the middle. "You came back" as a neko the girl jumped into his arms she was a small thing. Vincent stood behind the counter wondering why it was that the boy had returned at all to meet them "you should have come back sooner" he smiled as he handed him a flyer for the store wondering why he was there. "oni san why are you here" she asked even though he was not her brother.

Damien looked over as soon as he heard Alicia's voice and just in time to catch her. Or at least attepmt to because she knocked him over. He quickly got back up, picking her up as well. He blushed a bit, looking around to see Vincent behind the counter. He took the flyer, looking at it for a moment before looking at Vincent as he spoke. "Why sooner?" He asked, wondering if he had missed something interesting. He looked over at Alicia as she called him oni-san. He wasn't quite sure why though. "Ah, My uh... Costume. Is it still in your room?" He asked, hoping they didn't do anything to it.

Vincent pulled out the costume since they wore so many costumes they knew how to clean one in only a few minutes. "No oni san" cried Alicia not happy to see that her favorite to y was going to leave again. Vicnent was no more happy but as always was much better at hiding his feeling from the boy. "Do you need a job" he asked in the current market getting a job that payed well was very hard. since there products sold the same all year long, and the two owned it out right they made a good living.

Damien smiled a bit as Vincent pulled the costume out. He was a bit surprised that he had cleaned it. "Thank you." He said, smiling a bit bigger. He looked over to Alicia who seemed to be quite sad that he was just here to get his costume. He just looked a bit saddened, but said nothing. He suddenly looked to Vincent again as he asked if he needed a job. He thought for a moment. "Yes, I am actually, though my current house is about five hours away." He said, wondering if he was being offered a job. That sure would have been interesting.

He laughed "well you don't have to work every day and we have a loft above" Alicia almost exploded with joy. the small Neko bounced up and down pulling on the boy as if he was a nice tree. "you will stay stay room real cheap right Vincent" actually it was little more then a large closet but it had tow doors to each of there rooms. he looked at the boy was this the right thing to do to him. "I am a great cook and despite her looks Alicia is an excellent maid" Alicia looked like she wanted to protest but one look shut her up tight.

Damien stayed quite as he listened to them try to get him to stay. He looked abck and forth between the two as they spoke. He didn't really know what to say. He couldn't help but laugh a bit as he said Alicia was a great maid despite her looks. From watching all the people at the convention he more assumed she would just dress up like a maid and not clean. But he was wrong. He thought a bit more "Well... I don't know..." He said. He wasn't completely sure about this. Especially because of what happened about an hour ago. "Maybe..." He said, just standing there and thinking some more.

"NO that well the way you were dressed" he explained it would have been like dressing like a hooker and standing on a street corner. he explained how he would have a lock on his door that only he would have the key too. "you can try it stay the night and decide tomorrow i mean do you really want to drive back" he asked the boy who seemed all over his head with what had happened the last night. "By the way can you tell us about yourself i still feel like a stranger" she asked innocently.

Back
Top Bottom