Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wait... Crossplay? (Zombie and Rabbit)

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
Damien sighed, it was a long drive to the convention, about five hours to be exact. He didn't even know why he was going, he didn't even want to go. If it hadn't been for his friend's encouragement and persuading skills he would still be at home. He was to meet them there where they would have his stuff (an agreement to make sure he didn't just go somewhere else.) Damien wasn't quite sure what he was going to be doing while in cosplay. He knew he was going to be dressed as a girl, though he still didn't know how his friends managed to get him to do that, he didn't why he was doing so. As he drove the rest of the way he pondered these things.

Once he arrived he found the costume in the closet along with a note saying 'Meet us in the convention center and we'll give you all of your stuff.' Damien sighed, he was going to kick the shit out of his friends when he saw them again. He got dressed and headed out. While walking down the street he got honked at quite a few times. He couldn't believe people actually thought he was a girl. Even though he was quite feminine for a guy, soft features and pretty skinny. His bright blue eyes looked around once he got to the center, looking around for his friends. He brushed his bangs from his face, eventually giving up and sitting down, watching all the other people walk around. he still kept an eye out for his friends, though he highly doubted he would find them. 'Those assholes...' he murmered to himself as he sat there, thinking of all the horrid things he would do to them when he found them.

Alicia and Vincent were dressed as Anime vampires it was how they liked to dress no matter what kind of convention they went to. "so cute" yelled Alica wrapping her arms around a newcomer to the community. Vincent was a bit more calm then the Alicia who had almost jumped onto the back of the newcomer. "Charmed i am sure and who are you paying" he asked taking the new comers hand and kissing both sides. The sword and cape while fake made Vincent look dashing Alicia looked like an overgrown kid. "come on can i play with her" she asked biting on on her ear a little to hard.

Damien yelped as he was jumped on. He didn't know what was really going on. He looked up to see two people, one male one female, talking to him. He looked quite confused and they two taked to him. He shrugged as the male asked who he was playing. Truthfully, he didn't paying attention when his friends were explaining it to him so he didn't even know who he was supposed to be. He blushed a bit as the guy kissed his hand, not quite sure what to do about that, but before he could even say anything the girl was asking if he could play with her. "Actually... I... Ow!" he was cut off by her biting his ear. Damien definitely wasn't used to being around people who go to conventions.

"Silly Vincent (not his real name) he is one of the card captor girls" it was one of the more revealing cloths. not many could pull it off boy or girl those that could were generally to young even fore normal cosplay. "What a bold choice" wrapping his arm around her he dipped the girl, Alisa was having a fit. she was also trying to look up the new comers skirt to see if she really was a girl or a boy. "What is you're name and why have i not seen you" she asked with a pout no longer the center of Vincents world.

Damien only nodded As the girl spit out a name that sounded familar. He didn't know what the guy was doing as he wrapped an arm around her. He struggled a bit, the male obviously stronger that him. The girl wouldn't be able to tell what he was due to the fact he had tucked his 'package' away because of the short skirt. He finally wiggled out of the other's grip and sighed a bit. "Damien, and because my friends tricked me into coming here." He said looking over to the girl. She was pretty cute but then again the guy was pretty charming looking. He didn't know why he was thinking that, but it didn't really matter at the moment. Today had been odd enough already.

"would you be willing to come back to our room, we have drinks snacks and plenty of entertainment" offered Vincent the brains of the two of them Alisa was a spunky little terrier of the two. she smiled grabbing him by the foot to make sure that she did not get away away from her the he thing was a slip of the tongue. "come on please" begged the shorter Alisa (not her real name) she had o evil plans she just wanted him to fall in love with anime. "there are some real freaks but you should be safe wit us" Vincent offering his hand to the young card captor.

Damien thought about it for a bit but eventually shook his head. "I-I really shouldn't. you see I'm still waiting for those assholes to meet me here and give me my stuff so I can go home." He said, smiling a bit. His smile was still quite girly, though he didn't know it. He looked around, trying to look for his friends more. His stomach growled and he blushed again. "I don't even know your names..." He said, trying to make up excusses. He was a bit hesitant, looking back and forth between the two, "Well... Maybe just for a bit..." He said, hoping this would end up alright and not like they were tricking him.

The man took her hand leading the way to his room which was above the convention "You may call me Vincent and this...this lady is Alica" the girl was a few steps ahead as he led the girl into the room exactly as described. Neither had any real plans coming to the con with such evil intent was not in them. there was a row of tape anime mostly but a few tapes that while they did not look bad were absolute filth. "Pick anything from the top shelf" he offered pointing to the food and the tapes to bad for him some of the bad tapes had got mixed in.

Damien stumbled at first as he was led along. He was a bit skeptical as to where exactly their hotel room was, but it was in the same hotel as his. He nodded a bit at the names, making sure to remember them. He assumed that those were their real names. He looked around the hotel room as they entered. He smiled a bit as Vincent told him he could pick whatever he liked. He moved over, grabbing a peice of fruit. He sat on a bed, taking a bite. He had to admit, it tasted really good. As he ate he looked at the tapes, wondering what they were of. He stood, curiously walking over to them and pulling one at random, looking over it for a moment. "You guys really like this kind of stuff?" He asked, holding up the tape.

Alicia was taking of her coat dressed as the sexy vampire from hellsing it was rather hot costume to wear. Vincent was dressed as D from the movie with the same name and had the body to pull of the unnaturally thin vampire. "we do its not are life but it takes up a lot of time" Vincent too the tape actual a VHS and popped it into the tape. the movie came to life it was of a young boy and an older man. the man was a demon and the boy well it was hard to tell what he was, the thing that came clear was it was not a child's tape.

Damien was watching as the girl took off her coat. She was quite attractive. He looked over to the guy and noticed the same thing. Damien just looked like a flat girl though certian thing were masculine. Like he was decently toned, and he wasn't curvy enough to be a girl. Though he wasn't straight enough to be a guy either. He nodded a bit at the explination, looking at the TV as he put in the tape. He was curious as to why people liked these kinds of things. He blushed a bit at what was on the screen. He wasn't used to these sorts of things so he just looked away, a bit worried as to what he had gotten himself into.

Vincent sat behind the girl not in plan but more because he was close to his normal spot. "not enjoying the tape" he asked placing his arms on the card captor he could tell she was very shy. Alisa placed her had on her lap she was also close to her spot getting in the middle of it really. "you know you picked a very bad spot" Vincent was becoming more and more aroused and as always would normally play with Alisa. despite a difference in age the two had played together many times. she looked up at the girl wondering if she had any clue on what was wrong with the girl she seemed to like it enough before.

Damien looked over at Vincent as he asked about the tape. "Well... it's just... Not really something I'd watch." He said, obviously a bit uncomfortable. He was a bit confused as to why both of them were so close to him. Though he understood a bit better as Alicia told him he picked a bad spot. He looked a bit worried and stood. "I-I'll just move then." He said, planning on going and sitting in a chair. He looked around again, sitting down "You guys don't mind if I take this off right?" He asked, pulling off his wig. With it off he looked more like a guy, though it was still a bit hard to tell. He scratched at his head a bit looking back over at them.

Neither of them was one to judge but they were curios as to why she wore a wig but not by much. "NO that's fine you mind if i take this off" removing his out layer only a thin form fitting plastic shirt was left. Alicia was rubbing against her groin and had the feeling that she might not be telling them everything. "there are lots of fun things to do if you know the right people" Vincent place his hands on her legs. the movie had switched to a young girl and a yon boy and another young girl.

Damien just stared as Vincent took off his shirt. "That's fine." He said, not really sure why he would ask. He was getting quite uncomfortable though, especially as the girl started rubbing his groin. His eyes widened and looked between the two of them as one spoke of knowing the right people. He tried to get up, not quite sure what else to do. "I-I think I should be g-going now..." He said, He obviously didn't think this was the best idea now. Even if these two were cute, he didn't know about a guy being there if this kept up.

"please" begged Alicia taking off her top her costume meant she could have nothing like panties under it. "ill let you touch me" she offered placing her hand on her chest like Vincent she liked all types. it was more about the costumes and the characters then it was about sex she was not herself she was a character. for the most part Vincent just watched she would let him know if he wanted him to join in. "Please" she kissed her on the lips it was funny not like kissing a girl or a boy something was odd.

Damien only blushed more as she took off her top and then even moved his hand to her chest. He gave it a serious thought for a moment and then shook his head. "No, no, I can't." He said, pulling his hand back. This was so wrong, though no one would know if he did do something. He reached up shakily, groping her breast, though then pulled his hand back, obviously not sure what to do. She did really want him to play with her, though it was so akward because that guy was jsut sitting back watching. He blushed more as she kissed him. He didn't know what to do, not in the least.

"Don't worry about Vincent unless you want him to join" she asked perking all up at the thought of that. she slid her arms around his ass before pushing him onto the ground she wanted to find out what he was. "are you cream filled" she asked kissing over her lips she was still not sure what sex the new comer was. Vincent was even excited for the first time she could see from the way his eyes lit up.

Damien looked over at Vincent, obviously nerveous though he didn't say a word about him joining. He was a bit surprised that the girl pushed him to the ground. He was a bit confused as she asked about him being cream filled. He had no idea how to answer that. "Huh?" He asked, kissing her back slightly. He was a bit worried that they thought he was a girl and would get angry if they found out he was a guy. He was still very nerveous and he didn't know what to do so he let the girl do what she wanted.

Puling of the last bit of clothing she pawed his cock like a cat with a toy not too hard but not too soft. "I told you he was a boy" Vincent shrugged as if it did not matter one way or the other. but like a magician he somehow managed to get a pair of fuzzy soughs onto the boy before her could eve figure it out. "You are a very bad girl" she told him despite the fact that he was obviously a boy. "how should we punish him Vincent" she asked not even she knew his true name he was born with.

Damien just didn't know what to do as she pulled the rest of his clothes off and actually started pawing at his cock. He just stared in amazment that this girl was doing that. He was also starting to become aroused. He looked over at Vincent as he just shrugged and as he was looking back over to Alicia, Vincent already had a pair of cuffs on him. He looked at the both of them, furrowing his brow a bit as Alicia told him he was a bad girl. But he was a guy... Damien's eyes grew wide as she asked how they should punish him. "W-wait... Punish me?" He asked, a bit worried. "But I havn't even done anything!" He said, trying to get to his feet.

Vincent pushed him on his shoulder holding him down as Alicia began to lick up and down pouring milk over his cock. "Don't worry we are not sadist we won't hurt you" then he turned his head kissing the body. His eye looking at Alisa as she lightly bit his cock the girl was part animal he swore. "Bad cat no eating the boy" she continued to lick up all the milk as he kissed the boy, he was so proud she only bit him once more. He could see the boy was confused and decided to taop, for a moment.

As Damien was pushed back down he looked down to see her licking his cock and then pouring milk on it. He shivered from the coldness, though her tongue soon soothed that. He was a bit confused as to why Vincent was kissing him as well. His thoughts were soon sent out the window as Alicia bit his cock. He gasped, wincing a bit. That definitely wasn't used to people biting him. Damien was quite distracted by the bot kissing him so the second time Alicia bit him he didn't notice as much. He was still very confused as to how this went from getting something to eat to 'punishing' the 'bad girl'. If this was what all con-goers were like then he didn't think he would like to stay.

"I don't think he liked you Alicia" He tease taking off the cuffs Alicia grabbed is around the waist not wanting to let him go. He grabbed her by her shorts pulling her off the boy which was harder then it sounded. "Behave now he has had enough punishment" slowly he pulled out a card with an address of a con shop. He also found a bag of cloths ones that looked almost normal the two ran or helped run many of the shows as a sales pitch. "You can get dressed honestly you should not dress like that unless you want to get a bad repudiation"

Damien had indeed enjoyed her licks, though it was just so odd that he was distracted. He didn't know what to do so he just sat there, looking down at the girl who was clinging to him. He was a bit surprised as vincent made her get off of him, though he was a bit thankful, but even more thankful for having the cuffs off. He took the card politely, looking it over before he looked back at him who was giving him clothes. He only nodded at the advice and got dressed quickly, not even bothering to put on boxers. He just had to go somewhere and think about what had just happened. "T-thanks..." He said before leaving. It was obvious he didn't really know what to do. But he didn't go back to his room, he only walked out in front of the hotel, blankly staring at everyone passing by.

Back
Top Bottom