Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Seeking Plot, Smut, and Creative Development. [Such intrigue. Much wow.] UPDATE 6/14/18

Sejwah

Moon
Hello! Thanks for checking on this!

I'm Sejwah, you can call me Ess though. I'm a writer, roleplayer, and a general all around creative type. While I am a female-person I do write characters of all types including male characters, and others. I am also open to pretty much any type of character/person to play against as long as you are creative and are willing to give your best effort.
I am 25, and have been roleplaying since I was at least 15. I tend to more of a "literate" roleplay (i.e. using third person, 2--5 paragraphs, general spelling and syntax competence, etc.) I can be rather wordy though, and do like to match what I'm given. If you are inspired enough to give me a huge wall of [quality] text, I will make sure you get one back.

That said, my requirements for partners aren't too stringent, and basically boils down to just a few points.
  • Please type legibly. Spelling and syntax matter.
  • Be willing to write at least one paragraph consisting of three or more sentences. Preference for those who can do multiple paragraphs.
  • Be willing to advance to plot WITH me! We can always discuss ideas for our roleplay in the PMs. If you are inspired, let me know!
  • Real life comes first, that said if you can't reply in a three day window please let me know. We can shelf our roleplay, start something new, or just part ways. That's cool too.
  • Respect my "no's", and I'll do the same.

As far as Kinks go:
I like a lot of things. My limits are the general ones. I do like some "weird" stuff though, so feel free to ask! Worst I can say is no.
  • Nonbinary genders
  • Toys, with a focus on fucking machines/sybians
  • Futa (though I am very particular and prefer to play my own variety. PM for details.)
  • Magical cum/body fluids
  • Gangbang/multiple partners
  • 3+ Penetration
  • Exhibitionism
  • [mild] Inflation
  • Genderbending
  • Transformations (Specific Futa idea in mind. CRAVING)
  • Non-penetrative sex
  • Grinding/Over-clothes teasing
  • Magical Girls!! (CRAVING)
  • Oral Sex
  • Titfucking
  • Female squirting
  • Clothed sex
  • "Ears+tail" anthros/catgirls/"nekomimi" types
  • Sex-frenzied characters (CRAVING)
  • Anal
  • Creampies
  • Cumming on breasts/chests
  • Excessive and unrealistic amounts of semen/cum
  • Large Cocks (8--12 inches in length, 2.5--3.5 inch diameter.)
  • Hand restraints/mild restraints (NOTE: most technical "bondage/bdsm" thing I'm into.)
  • Breasts! Big ones, small ones, doesn't matter. I like to give and receive teases, tickles, suckles--all that jazz.
  • General vanilla stuff.
  • Lots more that isn't listed! Please ask!
THESE THINGS ARE A NOPE:
  • Rape/Rape-y situations (All sexual scenes will be consensual. Period.)
  • bathroom stuff
  • Extreme violence/gore in a sexual scene
  • Most BDSM and Master/Slave dynamics. (Boooring!)
  • Most Incest stuff. (Again, boring!)
  • Vore
  • Giant/pixie type size differences

Plot Ideas!
[Smut-centered will be purple, Story-centered will be orange]

• Droid Bar--In a cyberpunk future, the population is no where close to a 50%--50% gender split with women being in the vast minority. Robots, equipped with AI, make up the difference. A noir-style detective is investigating the apparent murder of a human woman with few records, and meets a droid who looks exactly like her.
  • Witchfruit--In a low magic/high stakes magic fantasy setting, a drought has caused wide reaching famine among the land. Two nations, always enemies, now bite at the bit for a reason and means to capture the other's resources. So much so, that one side decides to initiate an ancient ritual sacrifice of the virgin princess to the forest spirits. What they didn't expect was her to come back, full of power.
  • Diamond Skies--Aedanna, the Goddess of night, magic, and the moon entrances an acolyte of the Sun when he accidentally witnesses her bathing in a river. Deciding to challenge the Pantheon, she chooses her brother's acolyte as her champion, and sets in motion a cosmic war.​
  • Catfolk--Humans that have a touch more magic in them tend to be born with distinct attributes revealing them as such. Of such magic-borne, Catfolk (human-like beings with cat ears and tails) are probably the least powerful. Frequently having to make pacts with humans to protect themselves from, well, other humans, magic-touched or otherwise, these creatures often seek out warriors, wizards, and other powerful people to bond to for their own protection. In some cases, they pledge themselves to others in the name of justice or to protect specific people who catch their interest by practicing compassion. In almost every case though, once the oath is sealed, catfolk tend to share their secrets with their companions--all of their secrets.​
  • Holy Work--An acolyte to a righteous holy order is confronted on the day before they take their vows by a childhood friend, one kitsunemimi (foxgirl)--who offers to teach them the natural and holy way of worship.
  • Fish in the Sea--After a bad breakup, [character 1] cliff-dives into the sea with the intent to end it all. Fortunately, they are caught by [character 2], a water sprite. The bad news is that water sprites, along with their typical fascination with the land and land creatures, tend to be awfully protective with those that fall into the sea, so much so, they tend to follow them out.​

I definitely have more ideas for them! The reason I'm not putting them here is because I want to collaboratively create an awesome story with you. Simply have the title of the idea in the subject of your PM and tell me a bit about yourself, (i.e. What you like to write about, Personal details, if any, you feel like sharing, etc). I am really flexible and want to hear what is inspiring you about this idea. Please tell me what you want to include, and what you like to write about (both in a literal sense such as kinks and character specifics and/or a meta-narrative way such as motif, mood, etc) For Orange plots it is more often than not necessary to have OOC dialogue, and to have a friendly energy between us. That said, I'm here to hang out and write stories. I'm not looking for anything other than friendship and developing as a writer. : )

If you are interested in a purple idea, let me know specific kinks you do or don't have. Letting me know your absolute no-go's from the beginning is really helpful even if you can't list all the things you do like. Do you have any ideas for the plot-bread to build this smut sandwich on? If not, that's ok! That's what we are talking OOC for! Of course, I love to talk OOC, and if you want to share anything about yourself please feel free to do so. Because of the nature of a smut-centered plot I tend to not get too attached to it on it's own merits, so if you want to keep me invested it is helpful to have OOC chat going or to try to humor my cravings as marked in the "kinks" portion of the thread. It should be noted, as stated in the other section, I'm here to write stories, hang out, and make friends. My goal is to become a better writer. I don't mind goofing off and mild facetious flirting, but I'm just an internet friend. : )
If you want to throw an idea my way please include these things in your PM:
Your Limits
Your Kinks
Background of your idea/what it actually IS
Optionally: Post schedule, writing goals, roleplay style (Do you use pictures/music/etc to add to roleplays? Would you like it in return?)
Try to get at least 80% of the idea you are requesting to me in the first PM. I don't like fishing, and if you are requesting something, I shouldn't have to ask you what that request is.
Also, all PMs with a single line of text or less will be ignored.

If you have any additional ideas, or stories you want to develop, feel free to PM me.
I prefer to roleplay over forums and PMs (whichever is your preference).

Thanks
--S

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom