Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rapture Academy Group or One-on-one

So I’m looking for players, or a GM, for THIS RPG.

I’m open to being a player, if someone wants to GM, or a GM if nobody else wants the job. I’m also open to One on One (you and I, me and you), or a small group of up to five or six characters. Replies need not be long, but give the others and myself something to reply to. If I GM, I expect a post once every couple of days, at least a few times a week, to keep the ball rolling.

Now if I GM, it’s going to be a little different from the default setting in the following ways:
1. Men and Women are equal, but it’s understod that some folks like being treated a little less equally, and that’s fine.
2. All kinks except for death, Scat, underage, and Urine are acceptable. Keep the following in private messages, as you may upset some roleplayers; Dismemberment (violent, consensual, magical, or otherwise), IC Non-consensual (as long as both PLAYERS agree to it, it’s all in good fun, but some folks don’t like to see that). In short, when in doubt, ask “is this going to seriously upset someone or kill their vibe?”, either yourself, or your fellow group mates if it’s okay with them.
3. The setting will be a college campus, which means the minimum age for a character is 18, but there is no maximum limit.
4. Unprickable is free.

Besides that, the only real rule is; Just don’t be a dick Out Of Character. You can play pretty much anything you want, and as long as you abide by the site rules, and don’t cause any trouble (in character drama is fine, encouraged even, but OOC drama is NOT).

The roleplay will either be on site, with rolls being done on dicelog.com (I’ll make a log once we start), or over discord. Hopefully we all reach an agreement.

Cast Thread/ Character Profiles

Last edited:
Three players are enough to start. I’ll make the cast thread when ive got the time (a few hours from now).

A question occurred to me: are we using just the system, or the setting as well? And do we have a plot in mind, or are we going for more of a sandbox approach? That might affect what kind of character I'd want to play.

The default setting, with the alterations in the first post. Sandbox, but goals that create conflict between players are encouraged.

Say, Jovial, are you looking to see a full character sheet, or just a summary for now? If you don't need the full sheet, are there specific details I should be sure to include? Name age and picture seem pretty obvious, but what else? House? Kinks?

I’m looking for a full sheet, but if you haven’t got it yet, just post a summary then update the post and shoot me a message when you do. Name, age, concept (what type of character are they?), house, kinks, and any major personality traits.

I do have an idea I would like to play. Will be putting up a sheet in the next 20 hours... If that is okay.

Do I read it right, and do we still need a DM? Or maybe we start among ourselves sometime?

So, I took the Untouchable merit because I like the idea of it for Keiko, but on further consideration I think how it plays out mechanically wouldn't be very fun for her. Is the Minions merit okay, or does that add too much bookkeeping and complication? I can think of something else if minions are too much trouble.

They’re fine, as long as you’re willing to shoulder the bookkeeping they require. I’ll chip in to help, but they’re your minions, just like she’s your character.

Back
Top Bottom