Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lying Is The Most Fun... (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Just from this?" He asked before chuckling sinisterly, "You truly are a whore~ happy to serve your Knight Captain in all capacities~"

She nodded again and suddenly seized up, trembling hard as her walls tightened hard around him. She gasped and focused on sucking on his fingers instead of crying out.

He gave a shaky growl and slowed his fingers to a stop. He pulled his fingers from her mouth before turning hee head to kiss her deeply.

He forced his tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue for a bit before pulling away, leaving a soft string of saliva between them, "I think you should reward me for my service, your Grace."

She melted and began sucking him off immediately, moaning lowly as she swallowed him down to the base, her eyes rolling back.

He snarled, watching her ass as he continued to keep the quick pace. "God, I can't wait for you to be my queen so I can just throat fuck you openly."

She gasped and forced herself to pull back for just a moment to slur out. "Nnhaah~~ G-Gods I fucking love your cock so much~~" before swallowing him right back down.

He chuckled as he watched her, "You look so beautiful this way~" His tone was almost mocking. How cruel. How cold. How attractive.

Back
Top Bottom