Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you watching right now?

A heart in winter. French, witty, passive aggressive, and you can't help wondering if the "hero" deserved that. Loved it even though I generally prefer more "happening".

Well, it's been some time since I posted and I was bored sooooo

The Painted Veil. Normally not my style, but I loved it. Cholera epidemics with an adulterous background. Still wished for a different ending.
The Duelist. Russian duelist is a fallen aristocrat. I could have loved it. Duels! But I like more realism. Also, so dark… gosh. And the ladies' garments were terrible.
Counterfeiters. Bourgeois dandy seduces school boy. André Gide is very much passé but still manages to shock.
Deep Water. Cold sociopath male married to promiscuous sociopath female. Goes as well as you expect.
A child in the crowd. Very disturbing, a child whose father deserted the house looks for friendship with German soldiers. It remains clean for half an hour and then as he grows up...
The two sided mirror. A husband can't stand that his wife gets reparative surgery and is now considered a bombshell.
Tomorrow at dawn. A duel story but much more than that.

Finished Handmaid's (the three first) and Black Mirror. The second is so so disappointing, so Americanized….
I did find the first's plot interesting. hum.
Currently re-watching Star wars from start. Rogue One is definitely better with the books.

Binged on Stranger things, the beginning sucks but then it gets great.
Watching Handmaid's tale and the new season is meh.
Soon starting Casa de Papel and Rain, waiting for my guilty pleasure Elite

Ugh, I want to see Stranger Things season 3 so bad, but I can't because I don't have a Netflix account...

I'm watching some new anime that recently came out.

Stranger Things!

Back
Top Bottom