Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you watching right now?

Sprite

Supporter
Supporter
Easy to play, just share what you're currently watching. Example: Streaming music (The 1975s) on UTube.

The Bourne Ultimatum
It is playing on the television in my room and seeing as I've never seen any of them, it is actually a pretty good watch.

(nice! You've never seen the series? OMG, a must watch if you like action, spies, conspiracies. lol)

Batman vs Superman on TV

Watching the political shit storm in my country on YouTube. A famous politician's (that is running for prime minister) ex wife has written a book about him and the manuscript has been leaked. It has severe allegations of drug abuse, sexual harassment, cuckolding of famous personalities etc. Lots of dirt being thrown on her, him, their families (Both were married previously and have kids from those marriages).

(If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? It sounds like prime material for a movie or television drama)

I was watching uTube music before looking into games. lol

(That is a tad bit private but the shit is serious. Lawsuits being thrown everywhere)

I have switched to Youtube for music as well. A channel called "dynmk"

(Wow, I hope this won't lead to too much political unrest) :confused: Hmm, never heard of dynmk.

Watching 'Kingdom of Heaven'

South Park, Trapped in the Closet.
South Park was on and it's what episode I'm on.

Journey to the Center of the Earth.
Kinda caught it...midway? Dunno. I just know it isn't at the beginning.

LOL, is it the latest version or an older one?
Jumping between Journey to the Center of the Earth (latest version. Hilariously bad but ) and Naked and Alone

Darkness. Literally a black screen.

Back
Top Bottom