Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Prefixes and what do they actually mean?

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Just that....are they supposed to replace the whole fact that a thread is asking for mxf, fxf, and so on. Or is it for something else? The reason I ask is because they explicitly have the word "seeking" in there and I don't want myself or anyone else to get confused over whether that's for YOU the writer vs what you are writing, if that makes any sense. For example, I'm a girl and I like to write stories that are mxf from a female's perspective. However, I don't care who writes the male part. So, I could care less if a guy, girl, what have you wanted to write opposite me. I just care that they are willing to write a male. So, can the whole prefixes be explained so that myself (and maybe others) understand how to use them and in case this question comes up again and that way there's consistency across the boards, etc etc etc. Thanks!! : )

It was kind of a tussle between that feeling and that I like to see words being spelled out completely and the latter won. >_>

Will probably rework it though. And make them a bit less obnoxiously colored.

Ok. So, given that, they are NOT based on YOU the writer. They are meant to replace that you want a story that's mxf, fxf, and so on. If I am wrong, please correct me now. >.<

Ok. So, given that, they are NOT based on YOU the writer. They are meant to replace that you want a story that's mxf, fxf, and so on. If I am wrong, please correct me now. >.<

That's how I've always understood things to work around here. Its not the writer, its the characters.

Well yeah. Of course it always has. However it’s also always been a long standing confusion and often asked question about how to perceive a request thread. I’m worried that the way the prefixes read as they currently are could keep that going. Just trying to make sure it’s clear because as it reads I can see a newbie very easily misunderstanding and with good reason.

Reworked. Hopefully prettier and less likely to give the wrong impression. Ultimately redoing the stickies in the request threads would be best.

Cool. I think that’ll definitely be less confusing to the newcomer (or current residents... >.>). Colors are nicer too. Thanks, Vek.

Back
Top Bottom