Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuffie and The Beast. {Me and Wutai.}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shane

Banned
Banished
Twilight town a marvelous city where the night rules eternal the nobody had been here once but had left not before leaving casualties, Roxas the once proud keyblader a gurdian for good if you will had fought valiantly as possible for one mere boy, but is fight was futile in the end the nobodies found a way of mutating, one of these mutated nobodies had bitten Roxas, the resulting bite created a hybrid half nobody half human, the once proud warrior Roxas now stood as tall as ever still like a human, yet he looked liked a nobody with the same black features although he had fur.

Roxas has a result of this mutation hid himself away in a mansion which overlooking twilight town, never going out the only contact with the outside world he had was what he saw of twilight town through his window, the last time he had been out of his new home was the day he had mutated, the towns folk had treated him like an outcast, they threw rocks at him told him to leave town, called him a monster.

Roxas what was left of him the misformed boy who appeared like a beast looked through the window at the town of twilight the presence of the nobodies was around again there dark energies which only someone who was similar to them would feel, his eyes fighting back the tears which stung his eyes, although he appeared like a monster no a beast, he still had his human emotions, he had longed to feel loved but knew it would never happen.

Yuffie, a simple girl, had been shopping for her father in the tram district. As usual the petite, but beautiful young girl had been stopped by siefer, the towns local bully, handsome, but an other thug, when yuffie refused his advances he had ripped the book she was reading from her hands and thrown her to the ground, the girl had landed in the mud, her simple dress stained and ruined. She slinked back home, holding the bag of groceries for goofy tight to her small chest. "Father I'm home, and i got the-" her mouth dropped as she saw the door ajar, her fathers horse taken, and her father's chair empty, he had taken his ancient shield off the wall, an hierloom he had told Yuffie never to touch

Roxas walked away from the window the rathe beastly looking male sauntered slowly majing his way towards the library, he'd gathered many books over the two years he had been this beast which the towns folk called him, they showed fear in there eyes when ever he had strayed into the woods and been seen by them, the only person he had made sure never to have seen him was Yuffie, a pretty young flower which was untainted by thefear which his looks created.

Hung inside the library directly facing the doors, which was forced opened with a massive push against them was a strange painting of a rose, the petals of this rose were blackened and two had fallen leaving only 3 left before the rose withered, the beastly figure stood looking at the transcript upon the painting the words printed on it was for him they was the key to breaking this ghastly spell which plagued his life forthe past two years now. The words cut deep as he read them to himself. "True love will heal the rose, and once found will heal all, should true love fail to enter your live in the next 5 years then death will be your only friend."

Yuffie swore to herself, she would get father back, or at least go and help him. She put the groceries away, and looked around the house for something she could defend her self with, but she refused to use a knife, and father had taken the one true weapon. She walked off into the woods, completely unaware of roxas.

Goofy meanwhile, was riding through the forest, shield at the ready. Once a warrior in the militia, the now old blacksmith would be no match for anything he ran into. "I'va got to talk to roxas, Siefer is doing such horrible things to yuffie, and i don't know anyone who can stand up to him. Roxas may be a monster on the outside, but something about the way he looked at me made me think he cares about yuffie!"

Roxas was still looking up at the picture which shimmered with the rose and it's two fallen petals a small tear rolled along his black furred cheek, the monstorous looking being was able to shed a tear if anyone would be confsued. barely having time to think before the large doors which sealed him away from the outside world blew open.

The beastly looking Roxas turned to face what had caused such a commotion there was goofy one of the towns folk, one of those that had previously treated him like a monster, rather angrily the beast snarled. "You dare intrude in my house?" The beast asked his rhetorical question, to which he already knew the answer of course this person dared to tresspass upon his property. "I hope you enjoy the dungeon." By the time the ghastly looking male had finished his little outburst, a small gathering of mechanical men had appeared and was already dragging the male whom had burst through the doors without knocking to the dungeon where he would stay for the unforseeable future.

Goofy tried to speak his piece but was ushered roughly into the dungeon, his old form falling with a soft thud. "ROxas wait, It's about Yuffie! My daughter!" There was no answer from the cold darkness above.

Meanwhile yuffie headed through the woods, her small unassuming form making her easy prey, but the woods seemed silent today, no wolves, not even a shadow, the little heartless typically crawled everywhere throughout this place. She was beginning to tire when she found the castle, with it's doors open and shyly entered, looking around in awe at the wonderous place.

The mechanical soldiers had taken Goofy away down into the dank cold crevices of the dungeon before he could sya his piece, before he could say a word, the Ghastly looking Roxas went to the window and continued his routine of gazing out of the window unaware at this time that Yuffie was on her way towards his mansion, after all it would not be something that one would exspect looking as Roxas did company was a rare thing beside the mechanical soldiers and the enchanted clock and tea set.

The doors which was still open would carry out from the mansion the anguished cries of Roxas which sounded almost like a bears call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom