Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Come and get your Larisa! (now also on discord!)

Larisa

Banned
Banished
Hiya!

About Me:

You can call me Larisa, Lari or even Lara. I am a 25 year old female, currently working somewhere in eastern Europe. Thus, my time online may be limited due to work or social engagements. I trust that you'll understand - if not, please don't bother to PM me. I prefer to play females in roleplays. I have no experience in homosexual roleplay but I am eager to learn. This thread will be short, simple, to the point, and plain - until I decide otherwise.

Rules:

Please be polite. To me, and to anyone else who may happen to stop by to post.
Please respect my likes, dislikes, wants, and opinions. I'll respect yours.
Please PM me your requests - it's likely I won't see them here.
All of my roleplays will be taking place on Blue Moon, though I have no preference whether through private thread or PM.
I have no issue with a male playing female characters, female playing a male or any combinations.
My post lenght is minimum two juicy paragraphs. Quality over quantity. Most of the time I aim to meet my parter in the latter one.

Unusual body types. This one applies to my partner specifically. I will roleplay with a character of average bodytype but if you give me someone very muscular or chubby, even fat to a some degree you will get into my liking.
Realistic body types. As far as I like unusual types I dislike something that is clearly unnatural.
Futanari. I am enamored with the concept of a woman with a penis. This is not a must, I do not require you to play one. It's just a kink.
Well endowed. I really love the though, sight and feel of a very large cock. This is an exception to my liking of realistic characteristics - i love unrealistically big dicks, also when it involves bulging stomach and throat when we get to play.
Cum. I love cum, it's smell. Pregnancy risk and breeding are also favorites.
Interracial. Not even the "race" thing, more of the "color". I like partners of different colors, be it even blue, red or something.
Pictures. I will use faceclaims and while I won't require it it is appreciated.
Roughness. I love it rough. I prefer playing a submissive character but if persuaded and if the story is right I might be tempted to play a dom. Or just throw the whole sub/dom dynamic away.
Ageplay. I like it when I can play a girl who's gotten herself into an advanture with a much older guy.
Monsters. Yeah, the more bestial and savage the better.
Furry.

Dislikes:
One liners
Being dropped. Tell me, please, if you dislike the roleplay and wish to discontinue it.
Rudeness
Gore, vore, bloodplay, toilet play. The usual.

I am willing to discuss the possibility of me trying almost anything; however, if I say no, please do not push me.

Ideas and faceclaims:

This is going to be short for now, just faceclaims. I'll expand on all of this later.

Fandoms:
Marvel
DC
Genshin Impact
Pokemon
Star Wars
Lots of others!
And of course I am open to non-fandom ideas!

I will add more. Please, don't be afraid of coming to me with an idea for a faceclaim for my character.

I have seen some ideas with "dating profiles" and I actually would like to try preparing some. Do with them as you like ;)

i know they don't work. Will try to fix this soon :(
abbf3052e0ddcf3b373f25fd6cf3f4a3.png
d901da7bf3df288f7681e3fc94741225.png
[/spoil
deb5710d586663aaf8d2e61cb770cd20.png
b0d1e712b480f31ebd50af573c1a38f9.png

Last edited:
Any hung futas, big black studs, lusty daddies, rough bosses, aroused brothers, slithery monsters or double dicked dominators out there, lookin for lil ol me to talk over some roleplaying ideas?

How about roleplaying a scenario where selfish, racist and scumbag guys get what they deserve by being transformed into a female (mc) and dominated by a wicked and strong male or futa (yc)? No MxM, just MxF and FutaxF ;P

Bump

I have an urge to play a sex-dependant female in a modern fantasy world. Without cum she just wont survive!
Also open to your idea ;)

Back
Top Bottom