Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Inuyasha Request

Bryyo

Star
Hey there!

I'm on the hunt for that ever elusive long term roleplay partner (though short term's cool too) who might care to indulge me in one or two very particular cravings (which may very well change in the future--I admit I can be rather fickle like that). Please DO NOT message me with plots that actually have nothing to do with what I'm looking for. I am not interested in anything else outside of what I am requesting, so I won't entertain them because I know I will get bored and drop them.

I'm a 25 year old female residing in the UK (GMT time zone, if you were curious). I've been roleplaying on and off for a good fourteen years or so now, though lately I've not been writing nearly as much as I used to, so I'm a little rusty. I have a full time job with varying shifts so free time often eludes me, though I endeavour to reply at least once a day, more so on weekends, and my post length ranges from two paragraphs anywhere up to ten if and where appropriate.

Generally, I like a 50/50 plot to smut ratio. I'm in it for the story just as much as the smut, though I may be persuaded otherwise. A couple of major kinks (if they could be called that?) are love/hate relationships, hurt/comfort, dark themes, some BDSM (not the kind that borders on abusive and humiliating), dub-con and non-con, and dominant, coldhearted men/villains. Anything else, I could take it or leave it, but I draw the line at scat, watersports, vore, pregnancy/breeding, bimbofication, unrealistic proportions, and things along those lines. If you're unsure, please just ask!

**This request will focus on only one particular craving of mine for the time being.**

Fandom

Inuyasha

No specific plots or kinks for this one, so that's something we can discuss to settle on something we'll both enjoy, but I do have several pairings I'm interested in, and they can be any combination of the characters below.

Characters I'd like to play as:
  • Kikyo
  • Kagome
  • Sango
  • Rin (older)
  • OC
    • An inu yokai heavily based on the Chinese legend of the tiangou; a creature resembling a large black dog (or a meteor) that is thought to eat the sun and moon during eclipses and the various waxing and waning states of the moon. This demon dog was granted the title of Heavenly Dog and the responsibility of guarding the Southern Heavenly Door. Particularly keen to play and develop this character.
Characters I'd like to play against:
  • Inuyasha
  • Sesshomaru
  • Naraku
  • Miroku
  • Koga
I can also be persuaded to play against other canons if you don't see any on this list that interests you.

Original

So this idea came to me after discovering one of what I believe may be many Japanese story-based video games/otome games inspired by the Shinsengumi (I also understand there's an anime based on one of these games), so this might technically fall under fandom. I realise this is a long shot, but here we go.

The basis for all of these stories is that the daughter of a doctor somehow finds herself involved with the Shinsengumi, caught up in an incident that leads to them taking her in, where she is quickly put to use (either as a servant to the demon vice-commander or one of the other soldiers subject to the player's choice) and endures their endless, and often humiliating, teasing.

If you're particularly keen to play multiple characters, we can even go the whole mile and write this like those games, where the girl's choices and actions will determine who's attention she earns (along with plenty of smut, of course). If not, then you're free to play any of the main 'characters' of the Shinsengumi as you wish, though for obvious reasons, Toshizo Hijikata is preferred.

A final note: I shy away from roleplaying via threads, and no amount of convincing can change that, so I will only roleplay over PMs or emails. If either of these ideas interests you, please drop me a PM and we can discuss details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom