Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Tales of a Vampire/Witch Hunter

solace

Supernova
- Welcome -
This thread serves to fill a certain macabre craving that I've had for a while but been unable to truly find partners for.
Below are some plots that will involve a Futa Vampire/Witch Hunter. There will be two versions of her story, one when she is a young adult and another when she's more mature. Although this thread assumes she will be Futa, it is not the final nail in the coffin. If you'd prefer her to be female, then I can certainly accommodate. Please note that any reference images will most likely be NSFW. View at your own risk!

- Roleplay Rules -

• No underage characters -18+
  • No bestiality
  • No severed limbs
  • No scat
  • Be kind, be considerate. I do work from time to time.
  • No one liners
  • Don't disappear
  • For the purposes of this roleplay, MC can never be turned into a vampire for story related reasons. She can however be killed or enslaved.
- Kinks -
  • Build up. Think of a vampire as it toys with its food.
  • Hypnotism/Mind Control. My character has a strong will. While she may be controlled through hypnotism or mind control, she will always come back to reality eventually.
  • Transformation. Only applies from Female to Futa.
  • Death/ Near Death/ Bad Endings
  • Squirting/Wetting
  • Risk of Pregnancy/ Pregnancy
  • BDSM
  • I am in a very experimental stage when it comes to my kinks. I would highly encourage you to take advantage of this so long as it does not involve one of the No's listed above.
- Angelique -
*Face claims can be changed*
From the moment she was born, Angelique was special. Her parents were both hunters of the supernatural, but there was something more than the instincts of a natural born hunter within her. She was blessed, protected by some ancient and higher power. She could not be turned into a vampire or any type of lycanthrope. She would always remain protected from such evil taint. Soon after her birth, her parents were murdered. Speculation arose that it was from one of the Great Vampire Mistresses that ruled over one of the main families in the country. Others say witches cast a powerful ritual on the other side of the country and the cost to do so was so great, it ended up destroying them as well. Whatever the case, Angelique was adopted by the Order, a group of supernatural hunters who protect the country from the evils of the uncanny. Now an adult, Angelique uses her training to hunt the supernatural and protect those who cannot against the dark. She has plenty of experience travelling the country fighting all manner of monsters, infiltrating strip clubs that belong to vampires, and even preventing covens from summoning all powerful demons.

- Mature Angelique -

*Face claims can be changed*
*Version 1*
*Version 2*
*Version 3*

[Same Backstory as above with additions below.]
After years of fighting against the forces of darkness, Angelique finds solace and begins to live a normal life. She gets married and has a kid. Now, with her daughter in her final year of high school, Angelique begins to feel the calling from the life she gave up. In order to fight the darkness, Angelique must sneak out at night or use her job as a cover story. Things are rough, at first, but over time, the experienced hunter finds her way again. New threats test her and threaten to tear her family apart. There isn't anything she wouldn't do to protect them.

- Plots -

Club Aphrodite
This strip club is vampire owned and in some way linked to one of the major vampire families, possibly even one of the Great Vampire Mistresses. Angelique goes undercover to see just who runs the facility. Her eventual goal is to free the imprisoned women within and eliminate the owner.

Ritual in the Woods
A group of inexperienced college students have come together to form a coven. What seemed like innocent fun has turned into something very dark. Kidnappings have been reported across the campus. Their bodies are eventually found across the city. Now, Angelique must race against time to convince past members to reveal the truth and prevent the next ritual.

A Coven of Witches
A group of powerful witches have made their presence known in the city. The vampires are afraid and Angelique wants to know why, but finding who these witches are won't be easy as uncovering their plot to steal the youth from young women. As Angelique discovers the identity of these witches, she must do battle with each one, or else lose her soul.

*More plots to come*

Back
Top Bottom