Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not you average pair of trainers (Melody & Junko)

Twilight melody

Planetoid
A deep sigh echoed from a young man as he walked the rain poured around him. The road was muddy as hell, which was no surprise. It had been raining for a good few hours at least, which did bother him a lot. He had to walk from a outlaying village not part of the normal towns. He wanted to be a pokemon trainer, thus he had no choice. No one in his village had any pokemon who could fight or anything. They were all pets, and he was not about to catch a basic pokemon as his first. That went against his pride, as a man! He would get a good pokemon from the professor if it killed him! Then again he had to right to ask for such a thing....

Yet another deep sigh echoed out of his mouth as he walked along path. It wasn't till he looked ahead, and saw something poking out of the muddy road. He was unsure what it was, thus he moved closer, with caution though. It was a figure of someone, there was slight traces of white stuff on it's back side. Hovering over it, he whipped the mud where a face would be off. Only to find this figure to be a living breathing human! He freaked to say the least, confused on what to do he quickly realized she was nude and in the rain! For who knows how long she had been there! He quickly took off his back pack and strapped it to his front side. He closed his umbrella and quickly put it in the bag.

Taking off his coat he placed it on the girls back. Taking a deep breath he haled her up and lifted her onto his back piggy back style. "Your going to be alright you hear me!? All get you to the Professes lab quickly, im sure he will know what to do so just hang on!" He yelled to her, starting to run, through the mud. He had no idea why he was doing this. It was his instincts, just telling him to react, to act, to help her. He ran as fast as he could for nearly fifteen minutes feeling as though it was a race for time. Arriving at the professors gate, he struggling to lift his arm from carrying her and running to ring the door bell but he did summon the power. "Professor...H...Help...." The young man said before everything went black, he could feel himself landing face first with a thud into the mud though. It wasn't till two hours later did her jolt up from the couch he was resting from and the first thought that went through his mind was the girl. "The girl!" He repeated his though looking around frantically, this wasn't the outside in the rain, he was inside.

"Glad your awake!" A voice of an old man came from down the hall. The two talked and he explained what he had found, she was seemingly raped and left for dead. For some reason this annoyed him, greatly. "Is she going to be alright?" He asked the professor a odd sense of honesty came from his question, he seemed worried and agitated. "Shes going to be fine Alvion, she is just resting. What is your relationship to that girl anyways? You said when we spoke over the video phone you would be coming alone." The professor replied to him, assuring him she would be. He was curious why he had brought a nude, brutally raped girl, to his door step. He was suspicious that he was the one who did it and felt bad, going back getting her, and coming here to save her. "None really, I have been on the road since I last called. I found her covered in mud on the road, like that. I couldn't just leave her there!" He stated proudly, and he didn't seem to be lying. The two men continued to talk, keeping there voices down, not to wake the girl in the other room.

Junko walked next to her pokemon, she loved the little rascal, he always was happy when around her. She needed to take a break, she needed to eat something and give her pokemon something to eat as well. She looked at the sky as her pokemon ate, a shadow went over her face as she noticed someone was near. She looked back and could not believe her eyes, it was the pokemon champion, "L...Lance". Was all she could say before he grabbed his pokeball and summoned a Charizard.

She stood up and looked at them, not really knowing what they were doing, with a quick word Junko was on the floor. Her pokemon tried to defend her, only to fall after one hit, without saying anything he took out his cock and pushed it deep on her ass, her screams became apparent as nobody came near but he had to shut her up. Placing a tape gag he shut her up, after the raping she could not stand up, the charizard hit her on the floor two more times with his big tail then both of them walked out with her stuff.

She woke up screaming, dreaming all of what happened to her. She looked around and she was on a bed. She placed her head back into the pillow as she looked around for her pokemon, "K...kiro? you are there?"no answer. She was now starting to get worried, she could not believe Kiro did not answered. After a lot of calling she started crying, she was sure Kiro was not there, where could he be?. She sighed as her tears overflowed her, not because she was raped, but because she lost her most precious friend.

Nether of them were quite sure what had happened, but asking her would be the best idea. It was no weather to go out in anyways. Alvion had changed into new, not so muddy clothes and taken a shower. He explained all that had happened on his trip, and how the reason he found her is because he didn't want to wait till the rain had stopped. "You see, I have been traveling a lot, and spend a few days pulling all nighters, which explains why I am early." Alvion complained, he did take note that the old man didn't quite believe him. He sighed deeply, saving this girl might of cost him the whole trip. Well it would be worth it, he had gotten to see her face more cleaned off. It wasn't long before they heard the scream, even though she was a ways away it was still something they knew to look for. The pair rushed to the room crashing through the door. "Are you alright!?" Alvion spoke looking at the girl who was crying.

He had no clue of her pokemon, so his assumption was she was crying because she was brutally rapped. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. He wanted to go give her a hug, but he didn't know her that well. He wanted to do something for her. Not helping her now or at least trying would hurt his code of honor. Alvion wordless, in a single motion, he moved to the side of her bed, sitting down. "I know, we don't know one another... But what happened goes against everything I stand for! I swear to you I will find the ones who did this to you! You can trust me on that!" Alvion said with a grin, he was quite serious. So much so it kept the professor quiet. He wanted to try and reassure her, perhaps cheer her up a bit. It was perhaps all he could do to help her.

She looked at the guy who entered and that made her more pissed off. She sighed and smirked, "do you think I care what happened to me? I am looking for my pokemon". She got off the bed looking below the bed and all around the room, she felt naked without her pokemon and maybe she was naked right now but she did not cared. She sighed as she thought it might be stolen, "That damn Lance...". Just when she was about to run off the pain from the hit of charizard came back and she dropped in the floor.

She groaned placing her hand on her back, a serious burn showing of what appeared to be a fire pokemon burn. She groaned as she quickly crawled to the bed. She placed her head on the pillow as she tried to let the pain fade away. She panted as she knew the pain was just starting, not having her pokemon was worse than anything, "K...kiro....", she said as she closed her eyes and began crying again.

���OCC. I intentionally jumbled it around a bit to make it more of a blur.���

This woman sent him aback, when she snapped at him. Her Pokemon...? They were just beasts weren't they? Things you use for fame, and fortune right? No... They were more at least to this girl. His hair fell over his right eye, from what she said next. L.A.N.C.E, not entirely a word that was good used in a sentence. She was being serious, there was no doubting that. His eyes began to narrow in on her. "It can't be.... H...Hes a Hero.... I admire him.... He helped my littl-" Alvion spoke his eyes looking slanted by this point.

It was then he remembered something, something he never thought of. Three girls, all around the age he was now, were knocked up. Yet they never said who was the father. Each baby and mother disappeared in the next two years. Everyone thought they had just run off with the babies, unable to cope with the shame. Then it hit him, what if she really was telling the truth. If he was the one... Then those girls... He could of... Rage boiled in the pit of his gut. Then all the Pokemon he had, even those creatures, no matter how much people made the fight one another... If he was willing to take human life then... What kind of torture could he of done to them.

It was at that time, that the professor popped off, setting the spark in a blaze. "Lace has been under investigate constantly for crimes of this sort. But he never leaves proof, just like now. Girl, with all the mud and raid water, there is no trace of him, I have already checked, if you will excuse the slight violation... As for your pokemon, this fellow would be the only one who kno-" The professor explained till he heard his floor getting a fist size indent. The professor eyed them both, a odd feeling came from them both. A strange drive, that was berried to fight. "Is this.... How the 'Elite's and there Champion' do things? Trample on other peoples lives, using and abusing them then throwing them away like there trash!? If there tormenting people like this then what about the pokemon, how much pain could they be in!?" Alvion yelled, he didn't really care about to much about pokemon but... Inflicting pain like that for no reason but your own pleasure, taking or killing those precious to someone, someone like her, or who know who else. He Raped her... He left her for dead... He killed or stole her impotent friends.... he took the lives of three villagers from his home town... And who knows how many others have died by his hands. "Professor.... If a trainer beats the champion at the Indigo 'games' he can ask one thing of the champion right...?" Alvion asked in a cold and heartless tone his eyes down cast, hair falling around them so they could not be seen.

"That's right... Why?" The professor stated before he realized the brats intention. Lance was the Champion. If he won then he could ask Lance to do what ever he wanted. "Boy your getting delusional, rage tends to get the better of people's insti-" The professor found himself at a loss for words, as he was before. He silenced himself, sighing in reluctant. "Kids these days, seems blood lust of old ages, doesn't die in some bloodlines.... Alvion, I want you to stay in this room with the girl, till we can get her well enough to move. Those burns, are not normal, there from a pokemon after all. She is going to be in a lot of pain, and that mark won't be a pretty sight, it will be scar she will carry the rest of her life no doubt. Watch over her, and don't let her leave, if you want your pokemon." The Professor told Alvion leaving the rooms sighing to himself. He wondered what kind of mess he had gotten himself into. Alvion himself moved form the floor to the couch laying down on it. The air was tense now, more so then in the beginning. He himself was trying to figure it all out, everything seemed to just scramble into his head, so much so it made him dizzy.

She groaned and sat on the bed, her wounds still fresh and still hurting. She looked at both of them talk about Lance and the nightmare started again on her mind. Her mind going around and remembering all the things he done to her. She could not believe that was her fate, being a victim of a rape by the champ. She looked around for her things and sighed, he must had stolen the rest of her things as well. It was not enough to be raped, and now she was stolen.

She sighed and looked at the boy, he felt bad for the way she snapped at him "I am sorry, I just lost Kiro and I am lost without him". She sighed and tried to lay down on the bed, her burns making it impossible to be on her back so she had to turn around. "I...I was eating with Kiro on the corner of the road, Lance came and without saying a word he summoned a charizard and got us both on the floor in one hit. After that he...he...raped me and let his charizard hit me two more times on the back, that is all I remember, I blacked out after that". She was obviously hurt by wild pokemon that passed by, she groaned and sighed.

She decided she was not going to be like that, a rape victim. "I will kill lance, I will set free his pokemon, I will take back Kiro, I swear it". She groaned as she looked at the boy, he was shaken up, "I am alright you know, beat up but alright, I will be back on the road in no time. I will have to get a pokemon though, I cannot do anything without a pokemon to raise".

Alvion was laying there staring at the ceiling. The was all wrong, Lance was supposed to be a hero. The worlds best dragon tamer, the supposed best Pokemon, and also the rarest. But what he saw here... It made him think, that maybe he was just using that power to feed his sick and twisted pleasures.... He was surprised that she was apologizing, yet he remained quiet sitting up. His moments at this moment resembled a puppet being pulled up. She was right to snap at him, after all he knew nothing of the situation, and he stated he would find the one who did it. This just gave him a more vicious motivation. Listening to her tell him the more closely related details, of what happened it made his desire more vicious.

Alvion was raised under a code of honor. His father, was a former gym leader, who gave up his position to raise a family far away from these things. Yet born by blood by blood undone, he found his son was going to follow the path of a trainer, and nothing would stop him. Alvion just never realized the reality of it all... Being a trainer, was going to be a lot harder, and colder then he thought. Alvion's glare moved to the girl, he wasn't trying to glare, but at this moment glaring was all he could do. "Rest up, the Doc said, the wounds will scar, but you should be up with minor pain. He said something about giving you pain killers too. All go see if I can get you some now to relieve the pain." Alvion sated and stood up, heading to the door. He did stop and turn back when he heard her speak of lance. He was indeed shaken by the happenings but this was most likely be the best. If he didn't learn of it now, when he couldn't beat lance, he would of most likely flew into a rage, and killed lance, and that would just be doing what lance would.

"It seems as though we can be allies, we share the same goal... And all see about a pokemon for you. Vengeance isn't a noble pursuit but it is something that needs to be done." Alvion commented, he spoke in a unsure tone. One would guess that he was unsure if she, or he could ever beat lance. But they had to try, and no better time then the present. Alvion left for a good twenty minutes, before returning with the professor, with a needle in hand. Alvion watched as the professor made a B-line to her taking her arm in his hand, injecting her with pain killers without saying a word. Alvion thanked the Professor as he left, without a word. Alvion had calmed down, the professor, nearly went off. As all professors they valued pokemon normally above humans. The actions he used with Charizard disturbed him greatly, what could he of done to those pokemon, to follow such a cruel order. Alvion returned to his seat, and laid back down. He intended to stay there all night.

"Those pain killers should dull the pain, so that should help you get some rest. The professor will get you some clothes before you wake up in the morning. But he has to go out and take care of the pokemon, the storm seems to of worsened, so all be staying with you the rest of the night. Alvion Nightbane, at your servos, tell me if you need anything, and all help you get it or do it." Alvion sounded calmer now then he was before, most likely because he was venting his anger and confusion to the professor. He did seem rather tired, the adrenaline seemed to of worn off, and not only that he now had a bandage on his hand, which gave him a source of pain, in which he ignored by this point.

She looked away as the needle was placed on her arm, she hated needles since little. She was born on a rather rich family, she never cared much about money or the family business. She loved pokemon and Kiro had a special place in her hearth as the first pokemon she got when she was five years old. Now after ten years that happened that split both of them. She sobbed thinking of the past, not really hearing what he was saying. She wanted to defeat lance, in order to do that she had to beat the gym leaders and the elite four, she had a long way to go.

She sighed and looked at him, "you know, Kiro was very special to me, it was my first pokemon, my father gave it to me before he died". She sighed and thought she lost Kiro for good. She hated not being able to do anything, she hated even more that she let Kiro down. She sighed and stood up, not wanting to wait any longer as she needed to be going. As she walked the first step the drug of the professor knocked her out, and she was sleeping on the floor before she knew it. Her body cold and her wounds at plain view, if anyone touched the wounds it would hurt like hell, if there was any clothes for her it would have to be with her back exposed so the clothes does not damage her burns, or she being patched up, she did not think there was a cure like pokemon have cure, humans are more difficult to heal, physically and emotionally.

Alvion had no idea what this girl was thinking or feeling right now. Pain, sorrow, anger, rage, were clear, but how all she felt was something he wouldn't know. With knowing nothing about her he could never hope to know. But she shared the goal he now had, which made them allies in some respect. He did still feel sorry for her, but he also felt slightly envious of her, how she spoke of pokemon. His father had kept him as far away from them as he could. He never understood it but he guessed so he didn't get attached to them. He knew what it would take to get to lance, and she couldn't do it alone. But nore could he, if he could beat her and do such things with nothing but a snap of the fingers, with a single pokemon, one attack. He was not someone that was in the league of normal trainers.

He was dishearten to hear, that pokemon was a gift from her diseased father, his last gift was the request not to become a trainer. Which he was going to ignore to follow his own passion. "Wait! What do you think your doing!? Your going to kill yourself! Would your poke-" He yelled jumping up about to run to her. It was at the moment he was cut off she collapsed. He was quite creeped out by that, what the hell kind of sedatives did that guy give her? A large pokemon sleeping pill? To be knocked out so suddenly like that. It was a scary thing but that mark on her back. One long lash, larger then the tip of a Charizards tail, it must of been two hits at least. "The professor said he had something that would help your back, lets hope he was right." He said carefully lifting her up and back on the bed.

He wasn't really concerned where he grabbed or how he did it, but he did it. He wouldn't realize it till later, he had fondled her unintentionally.

���Hours later.���

Alvion was dead asleep at the edge of the bed quite oblivious, of why he was asleep there. But that's where he awoke, feeling it odd that he was there. His initial thought was, 'where am I...?' Though it quickly donged on him, of yesterdays happening. So much, so quickly, it caused a headache. But at least he saw the girl was still asleep and fine. He headed out of the room quietly to find the professor. Her clothes were already there, a backless shirt that tied around the neck, and the base of her back where she was not burnt. He was glad about that, but then again, her burn... It didn't take Alvion long to find the professor in his lab. "Mornin doc... hows the patient...?" Alvion asked in a tone that he made it apparent that he being a punk. He was worried about her though, it wasn't hard to tell.

"She will be fine, I tended to her wound this morning, before you both were still asleep. Her wound is bandaged with a gel that will alleviate her pain and let her move a bit better." He spoke calmly as he tossed him a tube of the gel. He knew Alvion was confused why he gave it to him and not her. The two stared at one another for a good while. "Your going to go with her right? Your 'honor' won't let you leave her go out alone at least not like that." He told him, as he went back to work. He was glad that this kid was just like his father. Hard headed and a strong code of honor. The two of them remained silent for a long time.

She began dreaming of her distant past, a past ten years ago. She was on her house, watching some cartoons, life did not bothered her, she was happy with two wonderful parents. That night his father came with a rather large box as a gift for her. He had it wrapped on paper with a lot of holes all around, it was obvious it was something alive. She opened the box, and inside was something she could not believe a pokemon. She took the pokemon and started to play with him, the two quickly bonded.

It passed five years, Kiro had defended her time and time again from bullies at her school. She felt safe with him and he felt happy with her. One time a few boys started to pick on Junko and Kiro, they beat Kiro with another pokemon and started bulling Junko. Kiro was so mad that he evolved right there, turning into a huge Arcanine. He defended her and from that point on they were respected.

Junko woke up, her back still in a bit of pain but she noticed she was bandaged and some kind of cream of gel on her back. She stood up feeling better, looking around she sighed not noticing Kiro in there. She was brought back to reality, she needed a pokemon and some clothes if she was going to get out of there, also she needed to go to her mother and tell her what happened. She sighed and opened the door to the room, she started hearing what they were talking about. For the looks of things he was coming with her, that did not bothered her since she could use a backup in case something happened, obviously she was still a weak trainer.

She groaned covering herself with a blanket and approached the room knocking the door first, "Mm excuse me professor, I just wanted to thank you for everything, I would had died if you two were not there, and I am sorry to cause you so much trouble". She bowed and kept her head down, not really knowing how to thank the professor for the things he had done, "I am ready to talk...", she started telling the story since he young age with Kiro to now, she obviously loved that pokemon. She paused in the part of the rape, after getting a big breath she kept talking to the two men.

Both of them had been talking about how to bandage her back, and not hurt her in the process. Alvion took it all in with ease, he was already kinda good at first aid. Seeing as he had a little brother, he had to be. The two stopped when she knocked turning to the door. Both listened to her in silence. After all it would be rude and harmful to interrupt her now. The professor sighed, this went deeper then he thought. But then again it wasn't his problem, though he had made it his. Sighing he snatched the two things he had been working on, Pokeball's. "Inside both of those is a Eevee, The pokemon in both of those are twins. They have a deep connection to one another, I would recommend both of you stay within a close proximity to one another. But seeing as Sir, Reckless over there intends to go with you girl, I doubt there will be much problem with that fact. Now then take these-" The professor explained tossing Alvion two packs, it was clear by the wight what they were.

Alvion looked at him rather confused. He looked into the new pack and his own, to find there was more in it, food, and all the stuff he was missing, there was a bunch of clothes for the girl as well, as well as traveling gear. "Doc...Why did you...?" Alvion asked rather confused. Why was the professor helping them both this much? It didn't make sense to him. Then he remembered what the professor had done when he heard about the pokemon. Everyone seemed to care so much about these things. What was it about these things that made them so special... "You guys got things you got ta do so get outta here. Your going to want to go to Pewter City though Virdian forest. Call me if you two need help, now I gotta get back to work." The professor said leaving the room. He was clearly leaving things up to the the tow of them.

He didn't know what else to say to them. He was a Pokemon professor, not a councilor.
Alvion just grinned, and attached the ball to his belt, then slung the packs on his shoulder, with the gel already in his pack. "He was right you know, I intend to head off with you. We both have the same goal, to make that bastard Lance pay for what he has done, after all." Alvion said with a grin on his face, he headed to the door. Opening it to for her, and lead her out and onto the path leading out. "Lance were coming for you, and when we get there, your going down!" Alvion said in a cheery tone, trying to lighten the mood. He took the lead not paying attention if she was following. He figured she would, after all he had her pack as well.

She looked at the professor and all that was handed to her, she was surprised that she was even given a pokemon. She nooded as she got dressed just as they spoke, she did not cared being naked around them, they already saw her naked. She sighed and looked at her new clothes, it was weird but in a way she felt like she was before the attack. She sighed and grabbed the pokeball summoning the evee. She smiled at the cute little thing and grabbed her, "your coming with me, out of the pokeball". She smirked and headed out with the boy waving at the professor as she left.

She looked at the boy, he was weird in a way, but so was she, she sighed and looked at him, he was still pretty new to the world. She stopped him and took a deep breath, "first of all, thank you for your help. Secondly I suggest you take out your evee, you see some pokemon evolve if they like you, so I suggest you keep him or her liking you, the best way to do that is by traveling with him or her like a companion. She looked at her evee wich smiled, "Right little girl?". She sighed and smiled, "looks like I am going to teach you a lot about pokemon". She grinned as she took the lead walking, her evee by her side happy to be out of the pokeball.

He hadn't payed any attention to her changing into clothes. He was to concentrated on the professor. He listened to her quite intently. He was quite confused about what she was talking about. He had- That was right she was still asleep when he had done it. It was at that moment a small blur could be seen jumping from the professors wall, onto Alvion's head. "He was already out already, i woke up earlier, and it was your pokeball he had to fix, so I let him out to go play with the others before he left. The professor most likely went and told him we were heading off." Alvion explained, he already knew what pokemon he was getting, so he studied up on them. Eevee the Evolutionary pokemon, it evolves into seven types of pokemon. He already knew what type he wanted this his little Eevee to evolve into. But then it was not really his choice, it was this little ones. "I know a bit more then you seem to give me credit for." Alvion laughed, taking the lead ahead of her, sticking out his tongue.

She nods, she looked at the boy and sighed, "I have to go home for a bit, I need to tell mom what happened". She sighed and took out the map of the country, she traced the steps a good two hours walk to her home, "Two hours then we can get home, I can get a few of my stuff that I left behind". She placed the map away and started to walk, each step felt like a rush of pain on her back, it was a little bit better because of the gel but still hurt. She walked for over two hours then she got into her house, a huge house. Her mother was the president of the T.V. station on the city. She opened the door and saw her mother cooking, she rushed toward her mother giving her a big hug and now broken up crying thinking that she had let down her father, "M...mom....something happened, I....I was raped, Kiro was...stolen", she cried finally feeling a bit safe between her mother's arms.

Alvion didn't argue with her. He had no reason to, this was her choice. He would of stayed away from his mother till after he had finished things. Alvion remained silent though out the trip. he didn't want anything to start, she was most likely dealing with a lot going to try and tell her mother. This took a lot of courage, to tell anyone else today. He couldn't help but be astounded by her home. "Woah, ritzy, ritzy, that's one house ya got there." Alvion commented as his Eevee, who he was calling Allo, yawned hopping off of his head. Allo followed his master after the girl into the house. He stood off in the distance near the door, he didn't want to interrupt it, Allo remained with him.

Junko's mother was in the kitchen cooking. She turned her head to the door as it opened. She nearly dropped what she was doing. She sat the knife down carefully before moving to her daughter who rushed into her arms. She was surprised by the tackle, she was about to put her hands on her back, but saw the bandages. "Everything alright, Mommies here... What happened to you dear?" Her mother asked her calmly, she was clearly worried though. She was surprised by what her daughter said hugging her close her eyes tearing up. The word 'Lance...' could be heard echoing from Alvion. Jessica Anzaker, Junko's mother hid her surprise quite well. Lance? That man who came asking about her daughter?

This made he want to keep quiet, much more about it. "Everything will be alright." Her attention was on Alvion as his was on her. Jessica smiled at him, then spoke to her daughter. "Don't you think you should introduce your sweet old mother to that dashing young man, who's with you?" Jessica said, she was well known to hitting on young men. Many of which would be her daughters friends.

She looked at her mother after she finished crying and sighed, her mother was always like that since she was little. She shook her head and sighed, "your not going to take him into your bed mom, he is the one who found me". She sighed and looked at her mother, she did not looked worried at all, that was her mother, no matter how much she tried she could not make her mother care. She shook her head and sighed, "You daughter came here, pouring her hearth out and you can only see her friend? you know what? forget it, I am getting my stuff and getting out of here". With a mad look she ran to her room and grabbed a few of her clothes, a picture of Kiro and her and some other stuff like money, and potions and stuff like that.

She came running back down and walked away, "let's go, we have a job to do". She moved away from her house, now from a scared mood to more of a mad mood. She sighed as she walked to the pokemon center, she grabbed her Kira and patted her, Kira smiled and licked her face. She sighed and looked around, so many trainers on the middle of their carriers and she was beginning once again. A voice was heard in front of her, she looked up and saw a old friend, she smiled and hugged him, "Zara, long time no see". He smiled and nodded, "Where is kiro? and what the hell happened to your back". He sat by her side as she told him everything.

Jessica whined at her daughter when she told her she couldn't take him to bed. "But Junko! Hes cute~!" She whined to her daughter. She was paying attention to her, really she was. But this time she was trying to get her to storm off. Once she had done as she was meant to do Jessica went to Alvion sizing him up. "Im Jessica Anzaker, Junkos mother. We don't have much time till miss hissy fit comes back down. Lance came here, looking for her, I have a feeling he is after her now. Will you watch over my little Junko, shes all that I have left..." Jessica asked in a calm tone. She was quite serious and was going to pry the answer from him. She smiled warmly as the boy nodded to her. She leaned forward, kissing his cheek lightly. "Thank you, it seems my little girl got a good boyfriend." Jessica said with a wink, as she headed off into the kitchen.

Before he could respond 'little miss hissy' came down and quite literally dragged him away. Alvion remained silent as he was being dragged his Allo was back on his head, the safest place. It wasn't till they were at the Pokemon center that she stopped, though he dared not get up yet. She was now talking to a friend. "Junko am I allowed up or am I going to continue being your 'rag drag' doll? And hey, im Alvion down here..." Alvion stated look at the two talking. He began to wonder how much his shirt had stretched from this. But it seemed as though Junko had calmed down.

I saw Lance here a couple of hours ago. He went to some houses then left, I do not know what happened to him, but he is not the same as he was. The boy sat besides her and sighed, "I am sorry that bastard did that to you, I wish there was something I can do J". He smiled as he gave her a pendant, he saw Junko's eyes water as she recognized the pendant, it was the one Kiro wore around his neck, "He dropped this, I am sorry Junko, I will do my best to come up with info, I will contact you if I do". He smiled hugging Junko softly then walked off.

Junko looked at her feet at Al and smiled, "oh sorry sorry". She smirked letting him go, she stood up and got her things, "Well time to start to become strong once again, right little buddy". Kira smiled and licked Junko's face. She sighed as she started to walk off, as she walked she heard a huge growl, that sound was very familiar to her, "Cannot be...". With that she stormed off to the forest in the sound of the howling.

After running for about five minutes she noticed something big on the corner of the road, it was orange and black. Her eyes watered as she ran to the pokemon dropping her things to the floor, her Evee was on the front part of her shirt where she kept small pokemon that she wanted to train. She noticed a scar on the pokemon, that was when she realized who that pokemon was, "KIRO". She hugged kiro just to back off as she heard him in pain.

She looked around and saw a few wounds, deadly ones all around his body, he was strong getting out of his hideout and running here, but his energies were almost drained. She stood besides his head and placed his huge head on her lap, she looked at the pokemon that was guarding something with his paw, she did not had time to look at it as the pokemon became more and more anxious then closed his eyes and stop breathing.

Junk started to push Kiro, pushing him gently as trying to wake him up, "Kiro? are you okay?". She felt his pulse then her mood became histerical as she started crying hugging Kiro's head. She cried out, her tears falling into the pokemons face as he did not reacted. She did not even wished someone to tell her what she already knew. She continued to hug him, and then started to pat his head, she refused to believe he was dead. She cried out to him, people gathering around to see what had happened. Zara showed up too and rushed toward her, looking at the pokemon and taking a deep sigh, "I am sorry J...". He stood up looking at what he had under his paw, it was a egg. He placed the egg besides her and walked away to give her space.

Alvion's hair had fallen over his left eye as he stared up at the two. He wasn't about to interrupt them again. The pendent seemed to of been of some impotence to her. What he had assumed is that it belong to the, 'Kiro' she spoke up. He held a blank motionless look, as if he didn't care. Yet that was just how he was at times. It wasn't as if he didn't care, it was more of locking down his mind, to avoid going off again. Lance had become a taboo word for him. It was a center of rage, and he wasn't pleasant when he was angry. He was glad to have someone try to pull up information, on there mutual enemy.

It would hopefully speed things up greatly. He did show some surprise to see her smiling so soon. Though he soon realized it was fake, there was no way she could truly smile at a time like this. Alvion ignored it getting up dusting himself off, after all he had been dragged from her house to here. He followed her also hearing the growl, he of course didn't recognize the growl. "Junko!" Alvion chased after her only to arrive moments later, to watch the sad scene follow out. Once he stopped breathing he went to the pokemon examining his wounds. They were indeed severe, yet it was amazing. "Several of his artery's were punctured. I am surprised he got out that last yell, his lungs must of had already filled with blood. The bleeding externally didn't kill him, he died from internal bleeding. no doubt they used something to pierce the artery from the inside to make it look like 'Kiro' died naturally." Alvion stated in a cold and heartless tone looking over the body.

This was his fathers legacy, he knew how this poor thing died. He expected them to be angry with him, but it was there right to know how. Alvion followed Zara so he could talk to him. "Zara.... was it? I doubt I need to say this but make sure he gets popper burial." Alvion said turning and began walking away before stopping mid stride. He seemed to think deeply about something, closing his eyes he sighed, with a pained grin. "And please forgive me for what I am about to do..." Alvion's face turned to a cold blank stat as he turned around. Alvion slowly walked to Junko closing his eyes as he stood behind her. It was at that moment he chose to act as he saw fit. Alvion snatched the egg putting it in her pack that he still had. what he did next was as heartless of a action that one would feel.

Alvion ripped Junko's hands away from Kiro, grabbing her arm and proceed to drag her away. He spoke not a word but drug her for at least a good fifteen minutes. At last his attitude changed he threw her in front of her folding his arms he stared at her coldly, without a word. "Time to chose." Alvion stated, stading in her way, even if she knocked him down he would drag her back and throw her again. Until he got a straight answer or was done trying to deal with her.

Back
Top Bottom