Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB (NSFW) Searching for dominant Female and Futa/Herm Characters

Important information about me and my situation:
As of editing this post at the 25th of April in 2021 I have left the clinic mentioned in the past. My living situation has improved but the depressions will stick all my life. So far, my depressions have come and gone and every time they popped up, they managed to disrupt all the fun games I had, making me fade out of existence in a way, answering in an ever more slowing pace until I stopped to reply to anything completely.
This visit to the clinic helped me to cope with the issues much better by now but the issues will pop up as well and has in between.
Before editing this post today, on the 2023-04-06, I was pushing these thoughts forth and back and forth for weeks or more likely months. Please not only keep in mind that, if we play or ever played, unless I message you and tell you I lost interest or whatever, I likely love the game going but it is slipping my mind but keep as well in mind, that poking me not only reminds me of a running game but shows you (hopefully) are not totally mad at me and still want to continue, even after weeks or more.
Start of May was really a good Time to update the information at the start of the thread... because work overwhelmed me rather shortly after. What I had written in there isn't invalid though.

Well, hello all,

up here is a very general search for RP's, some ideas are below
it's more like a hint on what i would like to RP most but none of them has to be in a RP or even worse, all of it at once (I would not be angry if someone wants all of it within)
having written down this fetishes/interests does not mean, i have experience in them, one has to tap into new turf once in a while too ^^

This is something new but considering things I had been asked during talking with potential partners and what I read in request threads I feel like this might be something needed. If these are fixed requirements, then it is unlikely we will match in a good way or at all.
Discord and other Messengers: I had more than 1 bad experience in the past and still tried it every now and then but it never works out for me. In few cases I might add a contact for planning but attempting another RP is less than unlikely so if that is your only way to play, see above.
# answers per day/week: Maybe you ignored the big red text at the top but I can not guarantee something like that. I give my best, I promise and there is nothing more I can do.
A minimum of # lines/sentences/paragraphs/words/...: Sorry, but I am not used to write with any kind of target and the definitions tend to escape me. What is a line? People use it in place of sentence it seems to me, but what do we have the definition of sentence for? A line can be 1 word long, if I adjust my resolution, the size of the window and raise the magnification or it could well be hundreds of spaces the size of a W which is clearly more than the size of an I. But let's say we talk sentences... what qualifies as a sentence? "My nick-name is Sheena." is a sentence. Do you need 3 of these? What if someone writes a long elaborate sentence (I tend to create long ones) 6 times that word-count or more? Does the person still have to at least write 3 sentences? How many sentences make a paragraph? By now you likely can guess my stance on this kind of requirements. I want to be able to write shorter posts for scenes with quicker, shorter actions and at the same time like to post long ones when it feels fitting. I CAN write 1k words with ease, if it involves several characters, worldbuilding and such things while I try to put as much detail into it as I am able to do and feels 'right/correct' to me as the one who is writing it and that is the exact amount I want to see from the other side of the RP. You have problems to get a detailed post of 'a paragraph' together? That is fine. You write a novel when your character only needs to say "yes" or something like that? That is fine as well if you enjoy the reply.

If you are reading this, the name of the spoiler did either not scare you away or you are curious for some reason or another.
During roughly 25 years of RP online things change, not only technology but definitions as well. Thus newer people or people who can adjust with more ease to changing things come in or adopt these new things while other people are less likely to pick new things up. They might simply miss the changes outside their bubble or not well suited for adjustments to (quick) changes around them. And I guess I am of the later sort at least when it comes to how I define genders.

You can stop screaming at the screen now, I have no problem adjusting to the whole non-binary-thing but how people are using words and what physical image they have in mind.
Thus, after all this intro, let's make the list. Please remember, this is not meant to step onto anyone's toes or go against any sense of political correctness. It is only about how I define the physical appearance when using one of those words. The definition for them is rooted around the early 2000's or even in the 1980's... other times. Naturally I will refer between the words.

Male: simply the binary understanding of a male
Female: simply the binary understanding of a female
Femboy/Trap: a generally male person but the body and face are very feminine and could be mistaken for a female
Shemale: a generally male person but has breasts, facial features likely feminine
Cuntboy: a generally male person but instead of a penis and testicles there is a vagina
Futanari/Hermaphrodite: a generally female person but in addition to the vagina there is a penis (Testicles and how the penis is attached vary but in general my preference is 'no balls')
Male Futanari: A Futa but without breasts or a male with the added vagina

I hope this clears some things up. I do not know how many RP's in planning had to be canned because both sides were talking about different things and one side was getting far to frustrated or was simply looking for something else.

cravings with strong preference to be the receiving part:
  • Transformation
  • Hypnotism and/or varying forms/degrees of Mind Control
  • Bondage
  • Master - slave/pet
  • Publicity/Humiliation
  • Blackmail, Coercion
  • becoming a ponygirl including training

generally interested in rp's including:
  • becoming some kind of farmanimal
  • Objectification
  • Latex/PVC
  • different kinds of soft vore
  • Superhero/ine or Villain/ess
  • Magical Girl
  • Gynoids / Robots, Cyborgs, Androids
  • Bimbofication
  • Bodyswap

My F-List-Hub might be an additional help. Especially for Plot-Hooks and 'Example' Characters.
Created using the "Please Don't"-Setting of Adhesivecheese's kinklist on Github
zuRjy56.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom