Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB (NSFW) Searching for dominant Female and Futa/Herm Characters

Important information about me and my situation:
As of editing this post at the 25th of April in 2021 I have left the clinic mentioned in the past. My living situation has improved but the depressions will stick all my life. So far, my depressions have come and gone and every time they popped up, they managed to disrupt all the fun games I had, making me fade out of existence in a way, answering in an ever more slowing pace until I stopped to reply to anything completely.
This visit to the clinic helped me to cope with the issues much better by now but the issues will pop up as well and has in between.
Before editing this post today, on the 2023-04-06, I was pushing these thoughts forth and back and forth for weeks or more likely months. Please not only keep in mind that, if we play or ever played, unless I message you and tell you I lost interest or whatever, I likely love the game going but it is slipping my mind but keep as well in mind, that poking me not only reminds me of a running game but shows you (hopefully) are not totally mad at me and still want to continue, even after weeks or more.
Start of May was really a good Time to update the information at the start of the thread... because work overwhelmed me rather shortly after. What I had written in there isn't invalid though.

Well, hello all,

up here is a very general search for RP's, some ideas are below
it's more like a hint on what i would like to RP most but none of them has to be in a RP or even worse, all of it at once (I would not be angry if someone wants all of it within)
having written down this fetishes/interests does not mean, i have experience in them, one has to tap into new turf once in a while too ^^

This is something new but considering things I had been asked during talking with potential partners and what I read in request threads I feel like this might be something needed. If these are fixed requirements, then it is unlikely we will match in a good way or at all.
Discord and other Messengers: I had more than 1 bad experience in the past and still tried it every now and then but it never works out for me. In few cases I might add a contact for planning but attempting another RP is less than unlikely so if that is your only way to play, see above.
# answers per day/week: Maybe you ignored the big red text at the top but I can not guarantee something like that. I give my best, I promise and there is nothing more I can do.
A minimum of # lines/sentences/paragraphs/words/...: Sorry, but I am not used to write with any kind of target and the definitions tend to escape me. What is a line? People use it in place of sentence it seems to me, but what do we have the definition of sentence for? A line can be 1 word long, if I adjust my resolution, the size of the window and raise the magnification or it could well be hundreds of spaces the size of a W which is clearly more than the size of an I. But let's say we talk sentences... what qualifies as a sentence? "My nick-name is Sheena." is a sentence. Do you need 3 of these? What if someone writes a long elaborate sentence (I tend to create long ones) 6 times that word-count or more? Does the person still have to at least write 3 sentences? How many sentences make a paragraph? By now you likely can guess my stance on this kind of requirements. I want to be able to write shorter posts for scenes with quicker, shorter actions and at the same time like to post long ones when it feels fitting. I CAN write 1k words with ease, if it involves several characters, worldbuilding and such things while I try to put as much detail into it as I am able to do and feels 'right/correct' to me as the one who is writing it and that is the exact amount I want to see from the other side of the RP. You have problems to get a detailed post of 'a paragraph' together? That is fine. You write a novel when your character only needs to say "yes" or something like that? That is fine as well if you enjoy the reply.

If you are reading this, the name of the spoiler did either not scare you away or you are curious for some reason or another.
During roughly 25 years of RP online things change, not only technology but definitions as well. Thus newer people or people who can adjust with more ease to changing things come in or adopt these new things while other people are less likely to pick new things up. They might simply miss the changes outside their bubble or not well suited for adjustments to (quick) changes around them. And I guess I am of the later sort at least when it comes to how I define genders.

You can stop screaming at the screen now, I have no problem adjusting to the whole non-binary-thing but how people are using words and what physical image they have in mind.
Thus, after all this intro, let's make the list. Please remember, this is not meant to step onto anyone's toes or go against any sense of political correctness. It is only about how I define the physical appearance when using one of those words. The definition for them is rooted around the early 2000's or even in the 1980's... other times. Naturally I will refer between the words.

Male: simply the binary understanding of a male
Female: simply the binary understanding of a female
Femboy/Trap: a generally male person but the body and face are very feminine and could be mistaken for a female
Shemale: a generally male person but has breasts, facial features likely feminine
Cuntboy: a generally male person but instead of a penis and testicles there is a vagina
Futanari/Hermaphrodite: a generally female person but in addition to the vagina there is a penis (Testicles and how the penis is attached vary but in general my preference is 'no balls')
Male Futanari: A Futa but without breasts or a male with the added vagina

I hope this clears some things up. I do not know how many RP's in planning had to be canned because both sides were talking about different things and one side was getting far to frustrated or was simply looking for something else.

cravings with strong preference to be the receiving part:
  • Transformation
  • Hypnotism and/or varying forms/degrees of Mind Control
  • Bondage
  • Master - slave/pet
  • Publicity/Humiliation
  • Blackmail, Coercion
  • becoming a ponygirl including training

generally interested in rp's including:
  • becoming some kind of farmanimal
  • Objectification
  • Latex/PVC
  • different kinds of soft vore
  • Superhero/ine or Villain/ess
  • Magical Girl
  • Gynoids / Robots, Cyborgs, Androids
  • Bimbofication
  • Bodyswap

My F-List-Hub might be an additional help. Especially for Plot-Hooks and 'Example' Characters.
Created using the "Please Don't"-Setting of Adhesivecheese's kinklist on Github
zuRjy56.png

Last edited:
A collection of ideas
Taken/Not interested (at the moment):
Text of the description
Craving: Text of the description

Consensual Modifications - Focus on TF
You could convince me to let you put some sort of magical or sci-fi effect on me, just for fun -- making me smaller, or making me a bit more obedient, or anything like that, just to see if it works, just sort of fooling around. Then you convince me to let you do a bit more, and a bit more, and suddenly you are doing it without asking, taking more and more power over me as i squirm wide-eyed, belatedly realizing just how helpless I've become...

Foreign Mansion - D/s, NC, Bondage
I could be a runaway who broke into your mansion, thinking it's empty or abandoned, only for you to capture me and decide to make me your adorable little toy...

The Winner takes it all - Fantasy, NC, Humilation, Public, D/s, Bondage
You could be a goddess who conquered my city/land/world -- i could be a rival goddess reduced to mortality, or a princess or queen who you decide to use as a symbol of your conquest... like chaining me to your throne and keeping me writhing in you lap when holding court...

The Magical Academy - Fantasy, Magic, more to be discussed
I could have just-arrived at the school as someone with no real magical ability or just as a theoretical student... maybe a princess or other privileged child from a recently-discovered world/region/land with no magic. Or maybe I have very minor talents which I think are incredible, because my world has so little magic itself.

The Lost Gender - initial Focus on TF, D/s, NC, Bondage and possible MC or Bimbofication
My character is a male which is turned into a female. The exact means should be discussed but could be things like a device, an odd illness or simply magic. Your character is taking advantage of this or even is the initiator of those changes. This could be some kind of punishment or accident or something else open to discussion. In the end, initially planned or just taking advantage, you train the new female to your likings. In case of magic or technology used by you this could be slow and constant changes.

Just a Game - initial Focus on TF, D/s, NC - much more possible
My character has just received a new game, quite new, maybe not even officially released or only handed from one person to the next. It looks like a normal game of the RPG-Genre for console or PC (think as well known offline and online-examples Final Fantasy or WoW) and thus my character is not reading the manual. The character get’s sucked into the game, maybe after a character creation or as he is while sitting in front of the game. Thus, one moment it is the Monitor/TV and the next second blinking and looking around in a confused manner. Not having red the manual, the character now needs to find a way out of the game … like beating the boss.
Some additional ideas around that very general stuff, nothing mandatory and expandable:
  • there could be a HUD, giving it more of a game-feel but feeling all of it
  • the game is in some way online as GM’s can influence and contact the gamer but there are no other or very few players within the game
  • NPC’s could be adjusted (like initially not planned to leave a place and being a generic smith… but suddenly having a name and sticking along)
  • character-progression in some way, accessible through a HUD
  • Items just pop on/off or appear as loot
  • Items have special effects which could be more or less obvious (think of a bottle milk for healing showing a cow… you know what they say, milk helps breasts grow… or it could be a hint for ‘udders’)
As, there is a story which my character would follow within the game, so a GM-Like partner would be needed.
Many if not most Interests could apply…

918462537ecef5153dfac4256e67bfd8.jpg
From being rich to being Maid - likely main Focus Humiliation, D/s, light variations of Mind Control or Manipulation
Modern 1:
My character is a wealthy woman in some way, may it be old money, success in business or some famous celebrity in movies or other kind of art. Being rich and/or famous one can not be bothered with all the everyday activities but surely more than enough people are willing to work for someone like my character as a live-in maid. Only that living as a maid, seeing all the luxury around her must be sad or infuriating, especially if the employer might be not the nicest person at all. Thus, the maid starts to use whatever means of manipulation she can pull off and coerces her employer into changing roles.
Modern 2: It is generally the same as "Modern 1" but My character is just bored with her life. Everything is there at her fingertips while her maid seems happy with her simple life and thus she hatches the idea, to switch their places for a weekend or something. Naturally with limits, she is still the employer after all, the wealth is hers and whatnot else in terms of limitations. But for whatever reason, it is fun and they do it again... and again... and slowly the maid takes over, explaining that she needs limitations lifted to keep the household, business and/or whatever running.
Fantasy/Medieval 1: Of course, similar to the above ones especially "Modern 2" where my character of royal origin is so very bored. There is no one she can have a normal conversation with while her maids giggle and have fun when they think she can not hear them. Thus she hatches the plan to change places or even try to disguise herself, maybe with the help of some spell since the maids would know their queen/princess. The person taking her place or helping her might even play the role all to well and enjoy it all the more, now being one of/the most powerful person in the whole country..
Sci-Fi(ish) 1: Let's take a slightly different spin with this one. It does not really have to be a rich person but it is more likely since we are not only talking about an intelligent home with it's very own AI to keep track of things like how much food is in the fridge and ordering new and how much trash has accumulated and needs someone picking it up. That would be a rather normal thing to have, depending on money different levels of fancy from a disembodied voice to a configurable hologram which can appear in every spot in the whole house. Having a bot in your house would be a whole different level though. The technology is so advanced that they look like humans, if that is requested, and can serve any purpose. Most are sold for domestic uses, even called and advertised as 'Maidbot' but most manufacturer would extend into the adult market and only change the programming and if you had even more money, you could buy the most fancy ones which could run on biomass and look even more human. Whatever the technology and available money, all bots come with a pod where they are cleaned and if needed, recharged (even those fancy who can use biomass like food have this fallback) and receive updates to their software through a port in the back of their neck. Even simple repairs can be made if the pod is connected to the house-AI like replacing a missing or damaged access port for updates.
Now finally, we come to the point of all this: My character would have more than enough money to get herself one of the most fancy Maidbots but seeing the mindless bot she starts to wonder how that would be, having none of her worries and only following all these simple orders, directed and planned by the AI. She decides to use a simple headset with HUD and a software from a slightly darker corner of the Net which allows to override the communication between AI and 1 bot in the network of the house while taking over the body of the wearer if there were orders in place. Using options to limit everything she starts experimenting, going from an hour to halve a day, to a whole day at the weekend and so forth. At some point though, she steps into the pod for her maidbot. The headset tells the system she is the bot but there is no port... and after connecting it, all the software is somehow missing, only running an unknown personality profile...

The new Maid - likely main Focus Humiliation, D/s, Bondage, NC - might be more on the short to middle length
Quite simple, this idea places my character into the position of the maid from the start. She needs the money, she might be new in the country (maybe not even legally) and taking the spot of the maid was the best or only way to survive. Having nothing to fall back on, she is most likely at the mercy of her employer who can pressure her into more and more demanding situations.

Changing worlds
Imaging you are a more or less almighty being… maybe I somehow insulted you or I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time when you looked for a new toy.

Now imagine you are able to change the reality at least once a day, to a huge extend and do so every new day before I wake up.

The idea would be something a bit like the TV-Show “Sliders” but without the technology and actual traveling, instead you think up something new. It could be something small like changing my job or something bigger like all females have to wear certain clothes (and my wardrobe does not contain anything else of course) to more interesting changes like turning me into an anthro-dog while my living place is now owned by someone completely else and anthro animals replace all feral animals and might be used for more than just milking a cow or taking the dog for a walk.

I am pretty sure, by now you get the idea.

Digital Captive - most likely NC, TF and MC as major 3 kinks
You at you computer, toying with something on the screen. Me, trapped in a computer – trapped in your screen, in fact, at the mercy of your playful teasing.

What does it look like? What does it feel like? The world doesn't look two-dimensional to me, but close. It's like i am in a small white room, with an invulnerable glass wall on one side through which we can see each other. You look huge to me, needless to say – inside your screen, it's like i am the equivalent of a few inches tall. And i am actually confined a bit more tightly than just the screen – i am stuck in whatever window you drop me into.

Oh, yes, you can drag and drop me. Your cursor is like a God from my perspective – when it touches me, it's an absolute, irresistible force. It looks like a flat white arrow, feeling hard and slightly warm, but while i can touch it and grab it, i can't budge it an inch – and it can move me, very easily, pushing against me, teasing me. Your cursor has a big, intimidating point, too, which you'll often like to stroke over my little body, teasing me with it – not much i can do about it, is there? A light click from it is like a playful little slap or a tap, sending embarrassingly sensual quivers through my little body. If you use it to click and drag on one of my limbs, that limb moves just how you want it – i can struggle all i want, but the cursor might as well be God for all the good it'll do you. You can use it to lock my limbs in place, too, if you want to keep me from squirming. If you click and drag near my belly, you can move me around from one window to another, dropping me into new programs to do things to me.

And yeah, there's a lot of other things you can do to me. You can edit me easily – make me more feminine, make my breasts bigger, make me smaller, even reprogram my thought processes or set restrictions on me like that if you want. You can drag my clothes off and place new ones, or recolor my skin, hair, or eyes however you please. I am just a girl in a computer to you, after all – what can i do about it? It all feels more than a bit sensual and decidedly embarrassing – i can feel your power and your touch on the mouse and keyboard transmitted into my delicate little body, rewriting me, changing me, sculpting me to your whims.

How did i get here? Did i even exist before then – am i just a very clever little program on your screen, something you coded up for fun? Or did you force me in there somehow, pulling me in over the internet or pushing me into it after inviting me over to your house? It can vary. Maybe you are letting me think i am a real person, when i am really just some clever toy you coded up. But either way, somehow, i am stuck in your screen.

If you choose, you can reach through the screen to touch me with your hands, lean in to kiss me through the screen, or even to pull me out, deciding how big you want me to be in the process – though, you being you, i am always going to come out of it fairly petite. But being pulled out of the screen like that doesn't mean i am free – i am only out temporarily, as a sort of a hard, physical projection; i have no real strength in the real world. i can be touched, interacted with, pinned down, bent over and roughly fucked, whatever, but my virtual muscles are incapable of exerting force against real things - even a real-world pencil feels like it weighs a ton to me, and a single fingertip to my forehead can easily force me to my knees. If you will me back, i snap back into the screen, and if the computer gets switched off, i flick out of existence until it's turned back on, reappearing on the screen when it is. And it can still be used to edit me while i am outside it – no, i am unable to use the computer myself, as one of the basic restraints placed on me, so i don't get any ideas. Likewise, needless to say, the screen is permeable only for you (or for things you choose to pull through it) – for me, it's an invulnerable barrier either way, so i'll have to ask nicely if i want to be let out. You can pull other things from your screen, too – strange toys, sci-fi devices, magical things that shouldn't exist, anything You want to use to toy with me if you draw me into the real world.

Last edited:
Foreign ideas
This section will be ideas I have found in other people's threads and copied them over here with some tweaks here and there while giving credit where I found them.
I often have some issues coming up with new unique ideas and honestly, almost everything anyone could think of is not as unique as we would hope but someone already had the same or 99% similar idea.
In the worst case, that idea is really good and I would like to play it but... well... 2 people on the submissive end will have a hard time to fill in the spot they are looking for and thus it is kinda hard to play with that person who had the idea already posted or as in most cases, flat out impossible.
To make things fit for me, I likely remove names and pictures from the ideas as well as cut things out or add something in.

So please look the original authors up if you like an idea, they deserve to be asked first.

The format for the spoilers will be: Username (might be missing if the idea is found in another place/forum): Title of the idea (might have been invented by me) - likely/wished/envisioned kinks

In the Modern Age Slavery is illegal, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, just not overtly. With modern technology, people are more enslaved than ever, enslaved to their jobs, their lives and especially their technology but for someone resourceful, this can be used to their advantage. Rumors always fly but people mostly pay no attention to them and those that do are often dismissed as conspiracy theorists or insane or both leaving people ripe for the harvesting.

My character is a typical broke college student living in the dorms working a part-time job to make ends meet when a strange app installs itself on her phone "Descent Into Depravity". Ignoring the app at first her curiosity gets the better of her, what was this app? Where did it come from? She didn't install it did she? Upon opening the app she was greeted by a warning "Everything that happens in this app is real, all rewards, all tasks, all punishments. All of it. Once you begin there is no going back. Do you accept?" and a big green flashing button labelled "Accept" and a smaller red button labelled "Decline". My character thought on this for a moment then pressed accept.

---

The idea behind this story is similar to the Manga&Anime "Darwin's Game" (which seems to be about actual survival/fighting/killing which should not be part of this idea), the app will supply tasks and punishments for not completing those tasks and great monetary rewards for completing said tasks. The tasks will start easy and slowly progress into more degrading and depraved tasks designed to change an ordinary girl into a submissive obedient slave for your character.

Your character will be the designer and controller of said app, female, Futanari/Hermaphrodite, secret underground society hell-bent on putting women in their place or what/whoever else. That's for us to discuss and you to decide. Your character will be assigning the tasks to my character through the app and occasionally interacting with her directly (Although initially your character's role in things will be kept secret from her)
This is a modern world setting in which human puppies have become commonplace as pets among the rich. Your character decides they want a pup of their own. My character would be kidnapped and changed from a human into a puppy.

There could be Transformation as well to change the human into a dog-girl (think cat-girl though with dog-features) instead of using gear like fake ears.
Please remember, this is an idea for a setup... to have an idea about the character, her background... reasons why things happen.
I am more of a switchy person with very strong leaning towards submissive. Domination is possible for me but very... it sometimes feels as if it is sucking the life out of me after an extended period of time.

I would play a strong willed and successful Dom. I’m well educated, wealthy (old money) and have looks and curves to match. I’ve spend years making myself the undisputed “Queen of Mean” in the area. Recently I allow my ego to get the best of me and lost a “foolish” bet and now must be a slave for 2 months. My ego won’t allow me to welsh on the bet. I’m convinced I can endure whatever is coming with my usual conceit and vanity.

You are a professional rival, and fellow Domme. You’ve always pretended to be on good terms with me, but have always dreamed of breaking me and presenting me as your new pet/sex toy. Perhaps the result of a past slight I have long ago forgot, but you never will. Your opportunity has arrived. What will you do, for starter…everything is up to you. You will not be satisfied till I am at your feet naked humiliated and broken for all our mutual acquaintances to see and enjoy.
I see this as a battles of will, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Perhaps my character will begin to enjoy being a sex slave. As her life spiral from humiliation and depravity, but wither she does or not she can’t escape. but one thing for sure my days as a Dom are over!

Some ideas you could do?
1. Breast Reduction/Enlargement
2. Body Modification ( branding, Piercing, Tattoos )
3. Forced Lactation ( caused by other than pregnancy)
4. Bimbo training
5. Puppy/Pony girl
I am not used to racist play even though it has some kinky appeal. Both sides posing as the stronger and superior and one side coming through. No matter which combination.

My character has it all, a handsome loving partner for life in a happy marriage, a successful company, a big estate, great sex and lots of money. She only has one shortcoming, she is a racist. Too bad that’s all about to change. She is working hard on a deal that will allow her to sell her company and retire young, living out the rest of her life without any worries. Unfortunately the owner of the company buying my characters company is Ms. Tanaka, a Japanese-American Business woman who knows her all too well. She has plans for this since my character had her thrown out of their sorority and almost out of college. As part of the deal my character will have to complete a “sensitivity course”. For one month, if she passes the test, four hours every night and she will need to spend her weekends at campus (an old abandoned school in the worst part of town). She told it’s just a formality, including the really easy test. Soon my character is reporting for her “sensitivity course”. Where they plan to re-educated her.

Re-educated
  • Destroying her self confidence and Self-esteem
  • Draining her accounts of all money
  • Signing Over her property to a more deserving minority family
  • Erasing her education
  • Training her to be a good sex slave and domestic maid
  • Increasing her sex drive, till she begs to be fucked
  • getting rid of her partner
  • Make her a Black/Yellow-Breeder
I leave who Ms. Tanaka has hired to run the re-education program. This will be your character I’m leaving this open to females and futanari alike. I see it starting slow but cracking up pretty fast.. A few thing we will need to work out, is my character the only pupil (at least the one the story focuses on)? Or is she surrounded by other white business woman? Will they take field trips to different places or run it all in the school? And I’m sure there will be more.

Examples which are likely to explored in most variations of the story
  • Interracial Sex
  • Hypnosis/Subliminal messages
  • Intelligence drain/ Bimbo
  • Exhibitionism – forced to perform in public, extended time left naked in the school
  • Forced Sex- Strangers or other victims. As well as extremely well endowed minority futanari or females with strap-ons
  • Forced to work as a maid and a Prostitute
  • Body Modification- Tattoos, shaved ( sex), Piercings
  • Impregnation – by her captures or maybe a gang of random Minority futanari (at least the act that could lead to it, no actual playing it out)
  • Humiliation- The more extreme the better
  • Lactation/Milking
In this story, I play a victim of your character who, through means either magical or technological, can transform my character into anything through getting its or their image up on your mobile within an app. Your character gets an infinitely-customizable plaything, my character will be left with her head spinning. Celebrities, porn stars, the girl next door, or even animals or objects -- whatever image your character finds, my character will become!

The use of images, while not a must, would be especially useful.

A less extreme variation would be some kind of "Master PC", limiting the changes to anything human but definitely more granular.

The following ideas could be a category on their own thanks to the number of ideas from 1 person.
They all share similar things. Within Rune's original all seem to be M2F ending up in MxF-settings. Naturally that is not for me, replacing the MxF with Fu/FxF... as a general rule of the thumb.
Thus I've rewritten them a bit and am adding information for the starting point of my character. With transformation (for M2F) it will likely have a magic or very futuristic component, depending on discussion.

Home alone I decided to have some fun by trying on a cat-girl costume and control collar. Unfortunately I could't remove it. Now my own home security system regards me as a pet. Even my wife/housemate/coworker thinks the entire situation is hilarious and wants to keep me as a pet.
When I found out that I was going to inherit a fortune from a rich relative I never knew I had, I thought that my life would change. I didn't know how right I was. If I failed to show up to collect my inheritance in one month, everything would be given to the estate's housekeeper. However the housekeeper had other plans. In one month's time, no one would be able to find me. There would only be a sweet, submissive maid in my place.
It was supposed to be a costume party. I thought going dressed a maid would be good for a laugh. However when I got to the party, no one else was in costume. Fortunately everyone assumed that I was just one of the staff. But after pursuing me me all night, my wife/lover's boss realized it was me, but only after trapping me and forcing me to make out with her. Now she is blackmailing me to become her personal secretary and maid or she is going to ruin my wife/lover's career.
My wife never talked about her job. All I knew was that she taught at a private finishing school. I didn't know that the school was a reform school for troubled youth were she worked as a dominatrix, making both futanari and girls into submissive and obedient young ladies. One day I followed her to school to see where she worked. The next I knew, I had become her newest student and the newest plaything of the school's principal.
The planet Misogyny IV was a paradise planet. There was one problem. Due to the radiation, no fertile female or futanari had ever been born on the planet since it's colonization. As a result, all the woman and futanari which could get pregnant had been brought from off world and were considered to be very valuable property. Women and futanari born on the planet can earn a palce among the free and more than one influential family has emerged that way with man or futanari breeding their fertile slaves and raising their offspring as free people.

We were visiting Lady Maycron. She owns several pet-girls and ran the largest slaver operation on the planet. My partner and I were going to see her to show her a new invention; a device that could change her rivals into the most desirable women on the planet.

I decided to demonstrate the invention by taking the form of her favorite slave. As long as I didn't lose the device I could easily undo the transformation. But then I wondered just how effective the device really was. Was it good enough that I could actually pass as one of her slave-pets?

Just for fun, I dressed up like one of her girls and even chained myself to complete the illusion. Unfortunately her slave trainer found me tied up before I could meet with the Lady. Now the slaver has my invention and I am trapped as a pleasure slave.
Today started as any other day. But as the day progressed, I started to notice changes. By breaking I had to ask the secretaries for help due to a wardrobe malfunction. By lunch, our clients thought I was one of the secretaries. By the end of the day I looked like an overly busty Japanese schoolgirl. Why was I changing? Who was doing this to me? How could I live my normal life like this? What was going to happen next?
By the middle of the 21st century, birth rates were down and population was beginning to decline. There were fewer women every year. Searching the dark web I found an old web site where you could custom order the perfect bride. I entered my specifications of an Asian girl that was horny, fertile, obedient, loving, sexy, petite and very voluptuous. If they were offering a guarantee, then I was going to ask for the perfect bride! I paid the fee from an online account and submitted my application. It was then I notice one small error in the order. I wasn't ordering a bride, I was volunteering to become one!

The following ideas should almost be a category on their own...
I simply can not stop drooling over these but sadly the person behind these ideas is searching for what I am searching as well and matching each other up is rather difficult.

This plays in an alternate universe where slaves and things like petgirls are something normal and regulated.
In the thread from TheVariableX are 2 cut pictures from a comic... sadly I do not know it yet to make complete sense of the text below... but I am working on changing that.

My character, the beautiful young slave-cop, is given the opportunity to go undercover to investigate supposed unethical practices at a popular Petgirl Conversion center. The business takes slave girls and trains and modifies them to be eager puppy/pony girls for their owners. This is all perfectly legal, with the slave-owner's consent. Perhaps the company is using some outlawed tech or methods in their training process, or the investigation may center around something as trivial as the bitch trainers not wearing masks and complying with industry safety standards.

Note: This one is super-cliche. In terms of tone, it could either revel in its silly extremely tongue-in-cheek setting, or aim for fairly strong internal consistency where at least people and agencies are all acting reasonably, given the changes to the world, such as female de-emancipation and widespread slavery.
focus:
  • Intelligent woman taking care as she willingly seeks to enter a D/s relationship involving pony play
  • A portrayal of a adult hobby that is managed, in game, with consentand respect, to limit its encroachment into our protagonist's professional life.
  • Ponyplay - including training scenes and eventual public competitions
  • Balancing the needs of the dominant trainer with the submissive pony, which may include some non pony play D/s scenes.
After representing a young woman who was abused while in character as a ponygirl, my character finds herself increasingly drawn to the erotic subculture. After attending several meetups as a guest, and doing her best to study the scene from a distance, my character buys herself a pair of hoof boots and begins discretely looking for a trainer. It may be a big state, but it's an intimate subculture, and the statuesque, blonde lawyer is rightly concerned for her privacy and anonymity, even as she seeks a certain level of public exposure.

My character wants to train, perform and compete as a ponygirl, and even before she commissions her first pair of hoof boots it's become her primary hobby. She wants to be inspected, drilled, trained and dominated. She wants to wear high heels and hoof boots. She wants sexy, strappy outfits that reveal her large breasts, and she wants to look pretty in plumed headdresses. She wants to get sweaty, and dirty, and she hopes being hand washed by a trainer is even half as exciting as it looks. She wants to become intimate with the business end of a riding crop, and although she isn't sure, she at least wants to try butt plug training.

Possible complications:
  • My character will foresee the relationship with her trainer as being a non-sexual one, though she might be slightly flexible on this point. She may change her tune when she discovers training sessions arouse her even more than expected, and being shown off in public excites her like never before. When eventually someone takes sexual advantage of her while she is deep in her pony persona, my character will feel conflicted, knowing it was rape but find it the most exciting sex she'd ever had.
  • After watching one of her own performances on video, my character finds she has a taste for it, and her trainer begins filming their training and performances, culminating in my character agreeing to shoot commercial ponygirl fetish videos.
  • While bound in her pony gear, my character is sexually assaulted by the same trainer who molested her former client. The unscrupulous villain also unmasks her and photographs her closely so she might identify her later. Rather than turn the trainer in and face the public exposure, my character agrees to be their ponygirl from then on, with things getting far more intense and remaining only dubiously consensual at best. 'See next plot for more extreme suggestions'
focus:
  • Intelligent woman recklessly entering a D/s relationship involving pony play
  • A portrayal of a adult hobby that is foolishly allowed to encroach into our protagonist's personal and professional life
  • Ponyplay - including training scenes and eventual public competitions
  • Our heroine gives an inch and her trainer takes a mile, as she is repeatedly forced to do things his way or face the consequences.
A successful big city assistant district attorney prosecutes a cruel ponygirl trainer for alleged sex crimes against his ponies. My character tries to get them put away for 'forcing' their girls into bestiality with horses, but the victims are all too embarrassed to confront their abuser in court, and the one woman who does is torn to pieces in court until the jury see her as a deviant slut who simply had a change of heart after the fact. Despite the loss, the lawyer doesn't dwell on the matter, as her job has her dealing with even worse abusers on a regular basis.

Our characters later meet up as spectators at a ponyplay competition, which my character has come to frequent. Despite the bad blood, my character drunkenly suggests she would make an excellent pony. Of course your character laughs this off.

When word gets around that the beautiful lawyer is possibly even considering getting into a pair of hoof boots, several other trainers offer to train her. When my character meets up with the trainer once more, she again drops hints that she would consider being a ponygirl. Now your character begins to suspect she must secretly crave exactly the sort of abuse she tried to put your character in jail for. After some negotiations, the two eventually try to give training a go, but only after your character stands firm and forces her to agree to an anything goes training regimen.

While my character has ostensibly signed up for hard, sweaty, whip filled ponygirl workouts, it is an (un)spoken promise that she will be forced to degrade herself through vulgar bestiality, and she has done a poor job of hiding how much this arouses her.

I would like to see lots of ponygirl workouts, including sexy revealing costumes, or even more discomforting bondage garb. Lots of ass and thigh canning, sending our girl to work criss crossed with bruises under her pant suits. Scenes of a dirty, sweaty pony being soaped up and roughly hosed off. My character's efforts would lead to public performances and eventually competition. Meanwhile, the bestiality would come early, fast and hard. Lots of licking horses cocks and balls. Being filmed sucking them off from day one, and working up to taking horse cocks in all her holes. The trainer uses the bestial coupling to make sure Lara is serious, and to ensure his hold over her is unshakable.

My character has to hide her arousal when the trainer quickly begins to blackmail her, and when they take more and more control over our heroine's personal life. Continuing her butt plug training at home and at work. Perhaps moving onto more extreme hole stretching, with even her pisshole being available. I'd like her trainer to take control of my character 's diet, force her to get large nipple rings, degrading tattoos, and embarrassing fake tits.

Possible complications:
  • The trainer enjoys total financial domination over her new ponygirl, forcing her to not just hand over he paycheck, but to begin slowly liquidating her assets until she has to sell her home and more in with them, right into a nice little cage which will be her new home.
  • The trainer sells videos of my character sucking and fucking horses, with no thought for censorship, forcing her to live in fear of the videos ever coming back to bite her.
  • When they are ready, the trainer intentionally exposes my character to the world as a hypocrite and a depraved slut. She becomes a punchline of late night jokes, but only those who can bring up such disgusting topics. She is fired, if she hasn't already been forced to quit, and she and her trainer flee to a small ranch south of the border, where pony play is a more serious and cut throat business.

Last edited:
Worthwhile Reads
Okay, let me add some more, i am reading a bit once in a while, lately mostly stories at a page centering around Mind Control.
The stories dip into different things, but considering what the pages are about, all have some kind of BDSM elements, so if you not like that stuff, maybe not read them.

• "Mirrored in Your Eyes" which is no more available for free but available as eBook... so if you have eBook-subscription at amazon or the likes you can grab it
  • Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo, though the changes after the first 2 chapters are a bit fast in my opinion
  • the more Sci-Fi-like Rogue, which has a nice conversion-flow over the 3 chapters
  • Hive, which inspired Rogue, where i love the slow process and the ending
  • The Battle Hooker Series Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 for which i am thinking about making a whole profile as it is otherwise just to much... At this point it includes Magic, Superpowers, Transformation and Mind Control, with all some kinds of things that can happen thanks to the last 2 (like turning someone into a slave or bimbo)
  • The Nanny, with a quite obvious turn. While i not like the writing-style that much i really love the content
  • Cow’s Bargain is a nice bet. It felt a bit jumpy but a very nice idea.
  • Dairy Unit
  • A More Permanent Position has nice ideas as well... the glasses as an example.... or the 3 different colored batches... I dislike the humiliation-focus on feet and dirty panties with the author but everything else is really nice. Even if you not like the bits I pointed out as not liking them, you might want to have a read for a "tables turned" scenario and some more or less high-tech ideas.
  • The Collar (Sinsub)... imagine "Cow's Bargain" but go a few levels more into the darker corner. Personally it leans a bit to much on the negative reinforcement, but a few more words below. Will contain spoilers but will have important information!
  • ACRE is about getting into the clutches of an unfinished and fast working Prototype with 4 days no one getting around for a possible rescue ... it cuts off after the capture leaving anything else to the imagination.
  • Beta Test (Part 1, Part 2 linked at the bottom) is... I would say a mix between VR and classical gaming. I really like the idea, but feels as if it needs something more for a RP.
  • Milk is the stereotypical reporter who wants to uncover something and gets her brea... nose far to deep into it. A bit to fast and unpersonal but a good read and a good idea.
  • Pony Trap has 2 girls fall on some bad luck and been offered to stay at a friends place. They discover something odd and are introduced to Ponygirls. Much of the essence here is very similar to what I imagine about "Ponygirl Lawyer: Slow and Steady" ... slow, gradual and consensual... and the name implies complications like in the idea

The Collar (Sinsub) - more words, spoilers included​
First of all, thanks to someone called Griz in another world for showing me that story. It was an awesome read with a long buildup. As mentioned above, in my personal opinion, it leans heavy on negative reinforcements, in this case electroshock's from the collar, which is a genius piece of equipment. I see no need in knowing how it works, I kinda doubt with today's technology it would be possible. I have the feeling, most of the story is working, because Shannon has written down her "thought experiment" with a heavy influence from her personal fantasies, regardless how deep they might have been hidden, and because the 2 defining traits for her husband Jessi are the love for her and that he always finishes what he starts... and not in that order.

Story wise, I can accept, that Jessi is putting the goal to finish any begun project before anything else, sadly it is missing descriptions on his emotional state. At some point into the story, Shannon is disallowed to look up to above his waist but even before that, it is mostly impossible to tell if he is doing something because he has to or because he wants to. After that point ... well if the narrating character is not looking up anymore to read someone's face... But I can work with that as Shannon is still 'working' for me. To a great length, I can follow the whole thing, I have a basic grasp of what is happening.

Where it finally, really, breaks for me is, and I have no other words for it, when Shannon gets tortured and raped (really, I have no other words for this scene) to put her into a pliable state of mind and after that she gets hypnotized. I like that she is aware of it, somehow, but the whole thing, including the hypnosis is not fitting for me, it feels wrong in this story, and after it the story gets destroyed for me. It happens around... 80% or so of the story (I just go roughly by the scrollbar on my browser) and he strips away what makes Shannon ... well... Shannon. Up until that point, she has as sharp as a mind as possible for her. It had been dealt blows (which actually has to be expected with the methods used so far) but nothing like this. Afterwards she is nothing more than a doggy... not as in puppy/pet-play but... quite literally. This part I could only mostly skim over... it broke something in me and not let me sleep (hoping I can finally sleep after putting this thoughts down)

The end is not very satisfying for me. Jessie wants to end the experiment and it seems it might have been a month, as Shannon had only that much time leave she could take, but the state she is in. As I understand it, he ends the hypnosis, wants to bring her back... she speaks but seemingly has forgotten nearly everything what the thing started, even outside the hypnosis (something that showed muuuuch earlier!) and begs Jessi to continue while he wants his wife back, not a doggy.

I send a mail to sinsub, hoping he tells me how they continue to live on, I fear for the worst. Personally, I think, that Jessi should have ended the experiment much, much earlier, when he realized, that Shannon did not remember her own notes anymore. He is an engineer, no psychologist/psychiatrist who seemingly is even the more or less star in the place where she works, as in the best they have there. I mean, the "human time" where he asks her after the hypnosis shows at the end, it is still there, she just needed time, a trigger, to remember, so there is a chance to fix everything. The whole stuff continues, despite his huge, voiced ("I’m worried we can’t get you back after we’re done."), worries, already seeing it might lead to a point of no return.

If you ever want to play something heavily inspired by this... remember, I do not want to end with the intellect of an animal or the likes. My characters still should be intelligent, able to make own decisions, even if you are their world, after careful training. Of course, a much less bright mind is fitting for certain scenarios which likely will end shortly after. Actually playing an animal (even if it uses a human body without any alteration) or a single-minded lovedoll (read: stereotypical bimbo) is of no huge interest. The way until that point is reached and if I know it is what will happen at the end... that is a whole other and likely exciting story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom