Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for dom (Maybe Switch too) traps

Yummyfuta

Star
Heyo~!

So this thread will be for whatever my current particular craving is, so that means the contents will be modified on a semi-regular basis.

One thing to point out before we go any further is that I roleplay in threads. I'm afraid I don't roleplay in PMs/E-mail or Messengers/Discord.

Hey there all!

So right now I'm craving to play a male character paired with a trap male who turns out to be the more dominant one on the relationship, though I'm open to it being a more switchy relationship too. I'm fairly open to settings, so fantasy, modern, sci-fi, steampunk, cyberpunk, it's all good with me really!

One thing that I'd really love is if there was something 'unusual' about the Trap. Well, more than being a trap anyway. That could mean almost anything, so the trap could be an Alien, a Vampire, an ancient powerful sorcerer, some kind of fantasy creature, anything like that basically whilst my character is a regular human.

Bonus Points
So you'll get some major bonus points with me if you'd be into any of the following, though they're certainly not required.

Lots of cum
Cum inflation
Mpreg
Body transformations

Let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out! Can be smutty or we can look to work in some kind of plot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom