Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Between Stars and Under Hills) Prelude 1. Mutual Interests (Amalric, Selena) (NSFW)

Tenshi

Supernova
Prelude 1:
The forest of Cormanthor.
A year ago.

The sound of delighted feminine squeals sang out over the great oaks and shadowtops of the Forest of Cormanthor, a few miles north of the city of Tangletrees.

A bevvy of beautiful girls—elves, elfkin, humans, and Selena swore at least one of them was a dryad—sported nude in the water of a lake.

There was a grassy meadow around the lake, but not far from that were a series of high evergreen bushes. Laying beneath one of the bushes on her belly, the sixteen-year-old druid genius could feast her eyes to her heart’s content on the older girls at play.

913f28c8ee06c428d9cd08f5d6d3cecc.jpg

7a403433315354a5747eb6482bce2bd7.jpg

63241.jpg

images
a011brss.jpg
dropr_zRw9SMFXWvfnzKFKtj40p6Uz85jyxH32_r1_920x1840.jpg
3823423605_27cc8dab88_z.jpg
VLE_4_0.jpg

Selena laid there mouth agape at the beautiful buxom babes splashing in the water before her. Her eyes flicking from chest to chest with haste, as she felt herself grow eager. "Yes... That's the ticket." She murmured to herself softly, before eyes widened and she clamped a hand over her mouth.

Even with his elven boots and cloak, the giant would have been completely incapable of ooching under the bushes 'til he was right beside a normal girl without being noticed. Selena's obsessive fascination with the beauty on display, especially the many bare breasts, made it entirely possible. Though the man was almost eight feet tall, she didn't realize he was beside her 'til his breath was kissing her ear, his lips grazing the line with each soft syllable. "Are you enjoying the view? I know I am."

Selena let out a startled squeak as she flipped around. "Oh my..." She started, before remembering to keep quiet, and then starting to admire his pecs."Ooohhh... You scared me half to death, stranger." She whispered.

PeterLe5.jpg
The young giant wore a sleeveless open vest and leather trousers beneath his chameleonic cloak. The open vest showed a good deal of his muscular body to great effect. He smirked a little. She's looking at me already. One huge hand rested gently on the girl's hip. He turned on his side to face her a bit more fully. "I didn't know anyone else knew about my secret window here," he reached up and touched her cheek lighlty, "Much less a girl every bit as fantastic as the ones we both cane to enjoy."

Selena blushed and cooed softly at the touch, the hormone addled girl clearly affected by the behemoth of the man in front of her. "I just followed the cute giggles, like a siren's call." She started giggling herself.

The young giant gave a grin. He caressed down her arm with the backs of his fingers. "That's what i did last month," he replied, eyes dancing. Then he leaned in quickly and stole a kiss. It didn't last long, and started chaste, but just before he pulled back the young giant nipped on the teen girl's lower lip...

Just right!

his eyes danced more as he looked down into her eyes. "My name's Amalric," he whispered.

Selena whimpered in pleasure and need as the giant started the kiss, and nipped playfully at her. "I'm Selena." She whispered meeting his eyes with glee in hers, as she felt her fingers trace over the leather outfit over her top. "You've been so selfish saving this place of beauty for yourself for a month," She whispered teasingly.

The young giant smirked, then leaned in closer so that his lips grazed the line of her ear. "I have, haven't I?" His hands rested on her hips as he nipped on her earlobe. "Want to play a game?"

"What.... what did you have in mind?" Selena let out her cheeks beet red as she breathed in softly

The young giant's powerful arms went around the druid girl's waist. He massaged her back with the tips of his fingers. "You just enjoy watching the bath," he whispered, "and I'll see if I can make you moan loudly enough that they find out we're here."

Selena moaned softly at the heavenly feel of the powerful arms tensing through his powerful fingers. "Ooooohhhh." Selena lets out. "I..... Oh gods... yes..... that's the spot." She lets out softly lounging,

The young giant's hands continued their expert work. He leaned in and kissed the druid girl again, with more heat this time. Then he whispered, "I'll take that as a yes."

He wiggled back a little bit, then--hands still working at Selena's back--nibbled on her earlobe, then down along the side of her throat. His lips worked down along her cleavage 'til he got to the laces of her top. He took the laces in his teeth and pulled them loose.

"Ah." Selena gasped out in shock, as her smaller breasts fluttered in the breeze. "Forward are we?" She teased slightly louder as her words were punctured by moans of pleasure. "I like forward...." She purred eagerly giving the young giant a reward in taking his hand and placing it on her breast.

For Selena that was actually fairly rough, the slim girl seeming to respond almost better when the giant was rougher with her. "Unnnnhhh... Oh gods yes, just like that!~" Selena started, close to shouting.

The tall man snickered. Glacing out at the squeeling and splashing nude elf beaties. Their senses are so keen. How did they not here that?

For a half moment, Aramil grew gentler wti her, just long enough to ooch back up. Then, as he picnhed her niiples and rolled and tugged and tuged and...

As he fondled her so beautifully, he swallowed her screams with a hot and hungry kiss.

Selena screamed into his mouth in joy, as her hands started to stroke the sinewy muscle and walls of the giant's chest. "Think, think they like the audience?" Selena teased.

The elf girl's burst into giggles and laughter, but didn't otherwise acknowledge them.

Amalric laughed softly, delighting in the druid's soft hands playing over his chest. "Well," the tall man rumbled, slipping a hand up under Selena's skirt to caress her flower temple. "Turnabout is fair play. Let's give them a show."

Back
Top Bottom