Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Racism in the South Interracial Role Play...I have a starter!!!

XNarrated

Banned
Banished
I really want to role play a scenario that takes place in the racist south where people still wave the confederate flag and no black man might be safe. MC is an ex-military man with a checkered past, he has been in some trouble since leaving the military, and found it hard to get a job, so he moved back home to Targill, Mississippi and took a job as a grounds keeper at his old school. I was thinking Highschool. I originally started the idea with this taking place in the past, but since racism seems to be on the rise again in modern times, we can also role play this idea in 2018. I have a face claim for an older man 50 and a younger man 30. Which would you prefer...I'm going to post my starter, if you like the starter just PM me back with a reply, if you want to jump right into it. If you like the idea but want to brainstorm a bit and switch somethings up, I'm fine with that too. I'm also cool with discussing something completely different from this plot or story if it is still interracial based. This also give some people an opportunity to see my writing style and my potential.

This particular version of the opening was written form the perspective that Cassius is an older man 50, and the setting is back in the day, right after the ending of slavery.

Welcome Back Cassius

There was a dangerous storm a brewing, and along with it, what was confirmed to be a devastating hurricane that had the ability to wipe out a large portion of Targill, Mississippi. It was common for everyone in the family to pull their own weight during these simpler times, even woman. One such young lady was asked to go gather wood and vegetables from the near by forest in preparation for the coming days, surely to be full of hardship as this storm was expected to tear through Targill and cause great damage.

Cassius Blackwood worked as a grounds keeper and agriculturist for the citizens of Targill, and the local school. He was one of many blacks that had to find a way to make a descent living after the end of a very tumultuous time in American history for blacks. serving his country at war. Cassius was a hard worker and had learned his craft as a young boy working has a slave on his masters plantation. Now he wishes to live a peaceful life in the secluded woods, away from all that hatred and evil, when he can. However, tonight it would appear that the gods have smiled upon Cassius, as he stumbles upon a lost and endangered victim of the ravenous storm.

She was laying next to a pile of sticks and not to far from where she was laying, a wagon of wood, berries, and some herbs. The rain was coming down so hard that the sound was deafening. Her head was gashed open a bit, as it appeared she slipped or was knocked over by the wind, and hit her head on a near by rock. There was even blood trailing from her wound and covering the rock. Cassius recognized the girl, one of the more popular ones from the local high school he was responsible for. Her parents were real son's of a bitches, at least in Cassius's eye, but to the rest of the community, they were like royalty. Known for having founded the city of Targill, and possessing a large plantation of slaves during the height of the slave trade, Cassius couldn't pass up this opportunity to finally exact some revenge. The girl's dressed was soaked by the rain, the soft cotton fabric clung to her slender frame like a glove; and accentuated all her budding, feminine, curves, enticing Cassius to investigate further. He was being pelted by the rain himself, breathing heavily through his mouth, the storm almost threatened to drown him where he stood, barely able to take a breath of air as the water flushed into his mouth. He looked down, and the girl's mouth was almost covered too in a puddle of water, if Cassius had not shown up when he did, he reckoned in another minute or so the girl would have likely drowned in a puddle of water, it was coming down that hard. He figured that she must have been here for only a few moments, the blood was still secreting through the wound, as if it were fresh.

Cassius too, was on a mission for firewood and some ingredients to help him weather this brutal storm when things took a turn for the worst, and he decide to head back home sooner than he'd expected. Cassius wasn’t no small man by my measure, and still he had trouble securing a firm footing in these conditions. It was foolish for her dumb, arrogant, father to send his daughter out in this storm. White folk never think nothing bad will ever happen to them, Cassius quipped to himself. He quickly put a burlap sack over her head so that she would not be able to comprehend where he was taking her, by the of chance she woke up during transportation to his cabin, which would also function now as a hide out. He also bound her hands, feet, and even gagged her mouth with fabric so that she could not scream, cry out, or yell. He had not taken into consideration how difficult it would be for her to breath with all the excess moisture drenching the wet fabrics. Once back at he cabin he laid the girl down on his bed, and removed her wet clothes. If he hadn't she would probably died form pneumonia; Cassius got a fire started and some stew for supper. He waited for her to come to, lay down next to her, also naked to bring her body heat and help her recover. His body was hardened by a life of hard labor. Scars from beatings past decorated his mahogany flesh like tiger stripes, telling an all too familiar story for his kind; one of suffering and pain.

He positioned himself beside the young white woman, her back against the firm mattress, Cassius was wasto eye with her breast, hard pink fleshy nipple merely inches away from his mouth, Cassius mulled into he moment over in his mind about a thousand things new, heart racing, blood flowing to his lower extremities, Cassius was tempted to have a taste, so he did, licking out his tongue and giving her exposed nipple a oral massage. It lasted only seconds because he couldn’t handle the guilt. She was barely 18 years old, and most likely a virgin, did he want to do unto these cruel white folk, as these cruel white folk had done unto him? It was a tough question to ask one self. Cassius wasn’t sure if he was ready to deal with the consequences of his actions, god knows he could never let her go, now that he had already started down this path. Having served in the Navy Cassius was good with knots and rope, so he was sure that her bindings were tight and not easily escapable, the nylon rope wound tightly around her feet and ankles, leaving her legs spread eagle, and her precious pink pussy basically exposed to the open air, only a wet, blood stained, pair of cotton panties left anythijgbto the imagination. Her ropes restrained to the foot post of the bed, restricting all her lower body movement, with the exception of some writhing and wiggling. Her arms were bound too, at the wrist, tightly wound about her pale skin, the circulation cutting off, causing the flesh to turn colors, her reach stretched apart and tied to the opposite ends of the head board. She looked like some sacrificial lamb for slaughter they way he’d splayed her out in his mattress.

Cassius had a particularly sick fetish for blood and menstrual cycles, something about them really turned him on, and especially when he was able to explore her body for himself as she lay unconscious, pressing his fingers against her labia, soaking the cotton panties further in blood; Cassius rubbed his finger tips together, and then took a whiff, like primal beast inspecting a fresh kill, Cassius smelled the scent and became aroused. He would pull the girls panties to the side and put his nose into her crotch, so that he could fully gather the tainted scent of her bloody vagina, taking deep breaths, his nose rubbed gently against her lips, smearing the fluid just upon the tip of his nose.

Back
Top Bottom