Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A compiled list of thoughts and idea's

Exfuel

Star
Well it's that time again, time for a new thread. Let me start out with this, the things I'm not into. They're few in number. I'd very much prefer nothing to do with scat, vomit, heavy blood and gore, or water-sports. Other than those I'm into a lot of things, I'm quite flexible. I mostly role play as a dominant man, but can also play a more submissive role.

With that out of the way I'll list a few of the things I'm into. Pregnancy, bestiality, corruption and blackmail, forced drug addiction, mind altering substances, altering the state of mind, forced tattoo's/piercings. Along with many many others. I could be here quite a while listing them out. Also recently made an f-list

--Dd/lg

The first idea is fairly simple. I'm looking for either a Sugar Daddy or a Father/Daughter role play. I was looking for a girl who could play more seductive, looking to get something out of the situation. Money, clothes, or what not. Something that leads into a sexual relationship with an older man.

From there it could be more romantic or it could turn dark with her getting trained into a trophy wife. Either way we go it should be fun. I'm down for something long term or a shorter story just let me know which.

---Twins

It would be an incest pairing most likely brother/sister though we could also do cousins, or twins. Either high school or college age depending on your tastes. High school would work best though otherwise is also fine. This all being said, how it came to be could be something more natural. They've always been close, things just slowly happened. We could start before or after they're a thing. The role play though would be them hiding and sneaking around their family. At school no one could know they're siblings and maybe it's slipped but they're more open in public about being together.

---A willing or unwilling patient

Adoctor and his younger patient. I haven't explored this pairing much and inspiration suddenly struck me of how dark it could go.

How much would a doctor know about their young patient? Being on birth control, what have they hidden from her parents, of course the first option here could be blackmail of some sort before giving her things to start to alter her psyche. Another thought would be she had gotten in an accident, with the doctor proscribing heavier pain killers she's soon found herself addicted to them. Either way we go she can find herself being owned by her doctor and altered in ways she never thought would happen.

--- A cliche Halloween roleplay

This could be a one time thing where a girl takes the opportunity to be a slut while no one knows it's her. A sexy looking trick or treater being drugged and kidnapped. A masked costume party where two people who shouldn't hook up do, such as siblings or something like a teacher and a student. One last one, maybe a Halloween mistake ends up getting a girl blackmailed and turned slave.

It's that season of the year, let's have fun with it.

--- An offer she couldn't refuse

A girl is either mistaken as a prostitute, or even if she's not is offered something that she couldn't pass up. A sum of money, an opportunity, anything you want it to be. Either way, it leads her into a life she never thought she'd be in where that one time leads into another, and then another. She became a prostitute.

--- A student going down the wrong path

The teacher finds the student smoking pot, drinking, or cheating on an exam. Something that could ruin her life. She could find herself offering her body up to him, or it could be straight out blackmail. However long story short, she finds herself being trained to be his woman. This could be a shy and quiet girl being dolled up, a goth looking girl turned preppy pink and slutty looking, or a goth girl turned suicide girl. This is long term and there's a lot we can do with it.

--- Genie in a bottle, or just a twisted mind?

I'm going to throw these two idea's right here. It could either be a genie in a bottle, found by my character, and incorporating many of our fetishes. It could be short term, long term, anything we want. On the flip side however, what if it was a girl forced into 'granting' peoples wishes. She's not a genie, and the wishes are completely sexual based, but no matter what she's told to do or who it's with she has to 'grant' that wish of theirs.

Sweet, innocent, and addicted ---

This is from another one of my threads. It is a brother/sister incest idea, however could also be just roommates and aren't related.

The idea is both of them are living together in an apartment or small home going to college. She could be just starting 18 or 19 years old while he's 23 or 24.

The sister at one point goes into his room looking for him or something she had left there. She finds what she was looking for, but also a inconspicuous bunch of chocolate balls in red foil inside packaging of a generic brand you could easily buy at the store. Thinking nothing of it, she snags a few and heads on her way.

A few weeks go buy and the brother notices how his 'product' has been going missing occasionally, finding traces of the wrappers in her room he sighs. The chocolate she was getting into were laced with opium and it seemed she had grown quite addicted to them. So what does he do? He starts keeping them somewhere she cant find them. Let the withdraw start to sink in...

This is where the story can start to differ. Maybe the brother's not such a bad guy and he's just selling drugs to go to school, or maybe he's a bit more wicked than that and loves the thought of corrupting his baby sister.

It could be something more of the spark that jumps the sisters love for him, or it could be something more forceful and dark in nature. I'm into all kinds of different settings, kinks, and ideas. So don't hold back and let's figure it out!

Need a suductive little thing ---

What I'm looking for could be a girl who's already quite slutty, or just a girl who can seduce a man and knows what she wants even if she's not all that experienced.

Pre/Post Apocalyptic

One I haven't gotten too much thought into but had was some sort of medication gone wrong. Humanity's population had been stagnant sort of thing or declining and having children became near impossible. Well here comes a new medication, it was supposed to be a bacteria/virus that made having children almost a guarantee, but it gets out of hand. Could be a mosquito that carries it to another host, and it turns out it works in almost anything and in other species it makes various animals want nothing else but to breed and with anything. Making cross-species hybrids not necessarily human/animal.

The hybrids grow rapidly, reaching full maturity in a week or two. They tend to be stronger/faster than most others but keep that drive to breed. Eventually human's get into the mix, through force/rape ect.

This is the setting anyways, we could be further into the apocalypse. Or we could do some sort stories within the beginning. Eventually we end up with straight monsters/mutants.

Pairings and Options

-Teacher/student
-Father/daughter
-Brother/sister
-Cousins
-Meeting at a club/bar
-Meeting through existing friends
-Cop/Girl he pulled over
-Babysitter/Married or Single father of the child
-Something in a post apocalyptic environment.

-Corruption/Blackmail
-Romance
-Pregnancy
-Bestiality
-Prostitution
-Alcohol use
-Light bondage
-Sex training in all kinds of ways
-Piercings/Tattoo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom