Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Some Medieval Fantasy Fun! [MxF primarily][Updated 7/23]

winter's lover

Planetoid
Hello everyone! I'm returning from a hiatus with a major craving -- medieval fantasy. But first, I'll give a brief about me: I'm 21, in the EST timezone, and still getting settled in after a huge move. I'm getting a ton of hours at my new job and am trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing for school soon, so while my schedule may be changing, I intend to give notice as best as I can for anything going on. It's also kinda why I'd prefer discord, but I'm going to move on and mention that later.

I'm looking for some good old medieval fantasy adventuring. Vaguely D&D like, if that helps one think of it. I want adventures and dungeons and helping people and dubious morals mixed in, while having a blast of a time just making everyone's life difficult. So... probably basically D&D, without dice rolling and all that other jazz. I'm looking for both of us to play a cast of characters (I can play male, female, and nonbinary characters, but typically at the moment I'd prefer to play a majority female characters) that we center around, some of whom come and go and some who are always around. Or, whatever we decide. I am literate, though very casual, generally writing two or more paragraphs per post, and would prefer my partner to be about the same. I'm not looking for literary masterworks, in other words, or anything that's super high pressure for me.

Sound fun? Cool, cause here is where I lose you. I'm not looking for a ton of smut. And I follow that up by saying I am open to smut, completely and totally, but in general I'm looking for something that's maybe 65-75% plot/story? If I were to put an arbitrary number to it. I know, I'm looking on an adult mostly erotic forum, how dare I, but I'm not getting luck in my not-erotic places and so I figured here may be a better place to look. And none of this is to say I won't write gratuitous smut -- I just want to focus a lot on the building up to said romance/smut/relationships, and the other things going on, and just general living life as adventurers who need to feed themselves and patch wounds and whatnot.

So in the case any of you are lefttttt, I may as well throw in my kink list. Anything not on there is a maybe and/or welcome to discussion. I'd be willing to say right off the bat that, like, a swinger's D&D party wouldn't be something I'd be interested in, and most of my D&D characters are fairly monogamous so while an occasional third would be welcome, it wouldn't be something any of my characters would be willing to start a relationship with the knowledge of. That doesn't discount casual things, but I would say I'm a small bit of a romance writer.

Discord is easier for me to check, if just because I can shoot off replies while I'm at work/read them and think of my responses. I will maybe do email as well, if anything still uses that. I'll also role-play here, but you should know this will be the slowest response times since I don't really want anyone being like "why is someone accessing an erotic rp site" at work. I promise at least one response a week, though as I did mention earlier, I will try to let everyone know of any changes in my schedule that may impact that. If you want to rp, please send me a PM here, saying where you'd prefer to role-play and any kind of ideas you had for quests/characters/etc. I don't really want anything super detailed, I basically just want to check you read this, because I've had people answer responses to fantasy/sci-fi requests, get my discord, and then ask for a modern teacher x student 20 year age gap thing... and then spam me when I told them that's not anywhere close to anything I like to write. :/

Thank you so much for reading, if you made it this far! Super appreciate it!

Last edited:
I think I'd certainly enjoy this kind of roleplay, if you're still interested.

Back
Top Bottom