Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Lady Love

lore-matrix

Super-Earth
(May revamp soon).

Back again, this time to try and focus my interest on F/F stories (or stuff involving futas if you wanna take it in that direction). In general it seems the quality of responses is a little higher when it comes to such requests. That all said I don't care what the gender of my partner is, so if you're a guy wanting dyke stuff then that can definitely be done.

So rather than bore the pants off you with a long list of kinks and stuff (which can be decided on during planning) I think I'd rather just get to the meat of things by listing some possible ideas/pairings/series' for these kind of stories. They're not exhaustive lists by any means, so like you're more than welcome to make proposals., and in some cases genderbends can be interesting. I do have a few fandoms that I think would work well for F/F stories, and I might get around to writing some original ideas.

Also also also, tres importante, if a pairing has 'multi' in it, then I'm not looking to play as the 'multi' part of the equation. I've played multiple characters for plenty of people, its not wrong for me to want the reverse on occasion.

* Persona: (4 and 5 mostly) Ann/Futaba, Makoto/Sae, Ann/Sae, Futaba/Multi, Rise/Naoto, Yukiko + Chie/Naoto, Ann/Multi, Kashiwagi/Naoto, Kawakami/Makoto.

* My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom: (Got into this series by the time the anime ended, it's cute AF) Katarina/Multi, Mary/Katarina, Katarina/Maria, Katarina/Anne.

* Pokemon: Gloria/Marnie, Sonia/Nessa, Nessa/Bea, Lusamine/Lillie, Lusamine/Wicke, Jessie/Misty, Jessie/Deliah, May/Misty, Misty/Multi, Lillie/Multi. Gloria/Multi.

* Danganronpa: Aoi/Toko, Celeste/Kyoko, Toko/Komaru, Junko/Kyoko, Peko/Mahiru, Akane/Chiaki, Kaede/Miu, Kaede/Kirumi, Junko/Multi, Akane/Multi, Kirumi/Multi, Toko/Multi.

* One Piece: Nami/Robin, Nami/Carrot, Nami/Vivi, Boa/Robin, Robin/Multi.

* Super Smash Bros: Samus/Peach, Peach/Daisy, Bayonetta/Samus, Palutena/Lucina, Min-Min/Peach, Samus/Multi, Bayonetta/Multi.

* Attack on Titan: Mikasa/Annie, Historia/Ymir, Mikasa/Multi.

Last edited:
*Sigh.*

Okay, apparently I need one or two more partners given how some things have panned out.

Back
Top Bottom