Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Top of the Food Chain (Mainman x Mappy)

Over the next few days, Bob attended several funerals of friends who were murdered. There was a state of emergency called and a curfew was imposed. There were roadblocks overran and some of the gangs used this opportunity to settle their turf war as the other gangs have nowhere to run or are separated. There were also dirty cops taking out gangs with the SWAT and national guards.

Hunters converged and one main suspect, an unknown man surfaced from the webcams and the bodycams of the dead SWAT officers. This man singlehandedly took out more than 20 officers.

Bob returned to work and went to the cell to speak with a few arrested hunters. "Look, I know you are here to hunt the vampires. I need to know more about how to stop them. They killed my friends, I was fucked by this bitch and I know a little bit about the blood thing. I looked through your files and 3 of you hunt together with the stakes and crossbows. I've encountered your type before. You are murderers and you will kill your way out or die trying."

"My group are coming, we are trying to kill less cops, but if you are in the way, we will take you out as we don't know if they are controlling all of you..." The man said. "If you let us out, then all of you may live..."

"Look, you don't need to threaten me, I'm done with these fucking vampires, and will try to get you guys out, but you need to stop killing cops," Bob said. "I'm on your side... these killers need to be stopped."

"Hey fatty," The lady said. "The vampires will come even if our gang doesn't reach here first, just let us out or you will all die..."

"Hey look..." the man said and Bob saw a man in a police uniform grabbing the old guard to the cell.

Bob reached for his baton and the man shoved Bob to the cell and the lady grabbed Bob from behind and covered his mouth.

Bob was overpowered and the man opened the cell door and shoved Bob and the old guard inside. "Look, we will try our best not to kill cops..."

"Wait, I can help..." Bob shouted.

"One more word and I'll fuck you up," The man said.

The lady signaled Bob to pass him his phone and she keyed her number inside and left the phone outside the cell.

===========================================================

"Hey officer, I need you to come over..." a man in police uniform said and as the short cop turned the corner, he was grabbed and choked silently.

"Too short..." The lady said and the man proceeded to approach more cops.

2 cops entered the room and the light was switched off. They were grabbed and tazered.

A few motorcycle cops were asked to go to the recreation room and they were grabbed and choked.

One by one, the cops were taken out, Bob was shocked as the limp cops were dragged to the cell. More than 10 cops were dragged to the cell and some of them were stripped off their uniforms. "Hey, why are you attacking cops?" Bob asked and as he grabbed the hand of the lady. The lady pulled Bob close and tries to force Bob to the ground but Bob managed to block her move and tries to pin her to the ground.

"Ok, piggy, lay your hands off me or I'll break your arms!" The lady warned.

"Look, I can help, the killers killed many of my friends, I want to hunt them too, and I can help you speak with the other cops," Bob said.

"He's not bad..." A man said. "Perhaps he can be useful... Don't waste your blood on this old cop, just allow him to come and he will let you go."

"I can get out and when I do..." The lady said and Bob interrupted. "Look, I don't want any trouble, I know about the vampire blood thing as well, I just want the killers getting what they deserve."

Bob released the lady and the lady grabbed his balls and squeezed, then pulled him close and kissed him. Bob was confused and in pain as tears rolled down his eyes. "I think this one would make a great vampire bait too."

They brought Bob to a room where there were 4 SWAT officers limp on the ground. Bob saw 5 more hunters in armor in the room. "Look, these cops are vampires, I want to know if you are on our side, or are you a cop?"

"Really? I know that SWAT sergeant for years," Bob said.

"So, I want you to chop his head off," The man said.

"Wait..." Bob said and the lady drew a dagger. "I need to make sure..."

Bob checked each of the man and they were cold to touch. He checked on the fangs and one of the man suddenly opened his eyes and pounced on Bob and Bob managed to kick him back down to the ground. "Catch!" The man threw Bob a cleaver and Bob swung with his strength and chopped off the man's head.

"The others too..." The man said.

Bob's heart was pounding, he was nervous and they know these guys but not too well, and they were cold to touch. With 2 hands, he chopped their heads off one by one and dropped the cleaver. "The fuck..."

"Wow, cold blooded..." The man said. "Ok, you can join us..." Then the man gave Bob a syringe a blood to drink.

The man exited the building with Elle and Elle got in a car and drove the man across town. "Road Block..." Elle said.

"Oh, these guys again," The man said. "Let me show you how it is done."

The man circled a plump cop with a big nose and covered his mouth. The cop was punched in the back of his neck behind the ear and the cop went limp and was dragged behind a car. The man moved in a blur towards the other cops and grabbed the heads of 2 cops and slammed them together and the cops collapsed. He shoved a cop into the police car, causing a big dent into the car and the cop crumbled to the ground. 2 cops drew their guns and the man slapped away their guns and punched their throats. The cops choked and were knocked out by chops behind their necks.

The man ripped opened the door of a police car and grabbed the remaining sergeant with grey hair, trembling in fear. Elle walked over and hugged the sergeant. "This one smells good."

"See, you can be a lot faster than these mortals and take them out with one blow..." The man said. "Drink up, get me some blood and we can focus on your speed..."

Elle cuffed the sergeant and tossed him in the car and drank from each limp cop and gave the man some blood while he shared some of his blood. Elle got really high and her pupils dilated and could see clearer and brighter in the dark. She grabbed the sergeant, jerked him off and took a sip from his neck. "This tastes so much better."

=====================================================

Taking along a police radio, Elle drove around town and located another road block. This was smaller and had only 4 cops. The car stopped in a distance and the vampires approached the cops who did not know they were coming.

The man grabbed a fat cop and tilted his head and bit his neck, sucking blood from an artery and the cop did not resist. Elle followed and grabbed a surprised cop with a thick mustache and bit the same area and the cop did not get a chance to scream and was dazed as she drained a little blood.

"You don't even need to drink, biting at this location makes them high and they are already out of the fight," The man said.

"Freeze!" An old cop shouted and drew his gun and the other cop reached for his radio and shouted, "Officer down!"

The man moved in a blur towards the old cop and before the cop could fire his gun, the gun was pushed aside and the man bit his throat and his fangs pierced the artery. Elle rushed the other cop and shove him to the car and bit his throat and drank. The cop twitched and did not even resist as she drank a mouthful of blood.

"These are useless cops, no danger to us at all," The man said. "Hunters who have tasted vampire blood are not so easy to deal with."

=====================================================

As they were driving down the road, the man pointed to a small police station. "You can focus on getting faster, burn some blood and concentrate."

The man did a quick fight drill with Elle and she burned some blood and became inhumanly fast just to dodge his attacks but she still could not land a blow on the man. The man countered and smashed the back of her head with a blow. "Ow..." Elle said.

"That blow will take out most humans..." The man said. "Go try it now."

The man followed Elle as she moved to the rear of the police station. There was a plump cop at a booth and she entered the booth and bit his throat. The cop did not struggle and went limp. "Wow, good tip."

Walking through the carpark, 2 cops were chatting outside the station and Elle moved behind them and placed them in chokeholds. "This is what I usually do..." As a cop went limp, she rubbed her breasts on the other cop and stared into his eyes. "Let me in..."

The cop walked to the rear door and tapped his card on the panel and Elle punched him in the back of the head and the cop went limp.

The man followed Elle into the station and observed Elle. She was a competent mercenary and easily took out most of the unsuspecting cops. She choked a fat cop and approached the sergeant at the desk and the sergeant turned around and she smiled at him. As he reached for his gun, Elle stared into his eyes and shouted, "Stop... take off your belt and show me your dick..."

The sergeant was confused and removed his gunbelt and Elle choked out the cop in her hands. She hugged the sergeant and jerked him off and drank, the blood again tasted like drinking from a sleeping man, not much adrenaline inside. "Perhaps drinking from a dazed cop does not taste good, I shall try other ways."

Room by room, Elle cleared the cops inside. The detectives were taken out and in the pantry, Elle punched the back of the heads of 2 cops and bit the neck of the third cop while grabbing the throat of the round cop with a grey mustache. She took a sip from the cop and hugged the round cop. The cop trembled and flailed and Elle sniffed his neck and removed his belt. "Hello big boy..."

She rubbed his dick and fucked him hard. The cop was overpowered and tears rolled down his face as he gave muffled moans with each thrust. The cop pawed helplessly as she shoved his baton up his butt while thrusting on his dick and the cop's body trembled. She felt a warm squirt in her and she bit his throat and drank his flavorful blood.

"That's nice..." Elle said and drank some blood from each cop and shared with the man and she practiced her speed and took out the remaining cops in the building easily.

Bob found everyone unconscious and some of the hunters were in SWAT uniforms. "Is it really necessary?" Bob asked and the hunters shrugged. They got into a SWAT van and Bob directed the man who was driving towards a roadblock that was overrun. Following a few calls for backup, Bob followed the calls to an old government building. There were already several police cars surrounding the area and the cops shot at some bikers who ran into the building.

"Okay, I think this is legit," Bob said and brought the hunters to talk to the sergeant in charge. "Your group takes the rear, don't let anyone in or out." The sergeant commanded and Bob and the hunters went to the rear of the building.

=============================================================

A team of armored cops entered the building. "Fucking bastards..." The biker lady muttered and nodded at another lady as they sneaked towards the cops outside by the police car. Suddenly, gunshots were heard inside, and as the cops were distracted, the ladies looped wires around the necks of 2 motorcycle cops and strangled them. The ladies drained the blood from the cops and burned the blood to be stronger and they moved and grabbed a motorcycle cop with glasses and dragged him behind the van. The cop saw the dead policemen and trembled in fear as the lady kissed him and started rubbing his dick. As he was pleasured, the other lady got impatient and bit his throat and drained his blood.

"What's going on here?" A plump cop muttered as he heard gurgling sounds and his mouth was covered and he was dragged into the van.

==============================================================

The hunters heard the gunshots and rushed into the rear of the building. "Fuck this," Bob shouted. "You were supposed to wait in case of crossfire and escape..."

The gunshots continued and the hunters run over and were caught by the crossfire and shot. Screams were heard and the hunters ran over and saw 4 large bikers on the ground and 6 cops having their throats ripped out. The remaining cop was panting, still in shock, but he actually gunned down all the vampires.

"Don't worry, we got this..." A hunter said and helped the cop and send him outside.

When the cop was gone, they started harvesting the blood from the vampires. Bob was also given some blood and when they were done, they decapitated the bikers and burned the bodies.

An old cop with thick glasses looked up and Elle leaped over the glass and landed behind him. "Hello piggy..." Elle whispered and hugged him. "What the..." The cop muttered and she kissed him and started pulling down his pants. She rubbed his dick as he did not struggle much and started thrusting on his erected dick while squeezing his balls. It did not take long for the cop to ejaculate and she bit into his throat.

Elle left him in the room unconscious and went to an office where she spotted 5 cops putting on armor. "Now to try out my powers..."

Elle punched the back of the ear of the first cop and elbowed the second cop in the neck. 2 armored cops with helmets turned and saw Elle moving towards them and punched their throats before they could react. Elle pounced on the remaining cop and bit his throat and drained his blood, the cop had his gun drawn but did not fire. Snapping the cop's neck, she grabbed the choking cops and disarmed the cop and started pulling down their pants. Choking one of them with her legs, Elle rubbed the dick of the other cop and bit into his throat. The remaining cop was gasping and choking and Elle gave him a blowjob and as he was erect, she bit his dick and drained the blood.

"That's not too bad..." Elle said as she shared blood with the man who gave her some of his blood.

"You are much faster and stronger now," The man said. "I need to find more of the vampires here, I feed on them and I can share their powers with you... Are you with me?"

Elle smiled and nodded.

The horny biker chicks massacred the cops outside and fucked the remaining cops they captured.

===============================================

When Bob and the hunters searched the building and exited, they found the officers outside -- all dead. "Did we miss anyone?" Bob asked.

"We hunted down everyone of them inside," one of the hunter said.

"There may have been some outside," one of the female hunter said.

"I guess there are more to hunt," The older hunter said. "More blood to harvest!"

The man summoned the vampires he created and left with them in the van. "Where can I find killers, real tough ones?" The man asked Elle.

"Probably death row in prison?" Elle said. "Mercenaries, assassins that you can recruit?"

"Ok, bring me to them..." The man said.

================================================================

The group laid low as they planned how to increase their group size. Police were now actively hunting them and more hunters were in town but they managed to leave the city and they kidnapped a truck driver and made him drive them interstate while they sleep in the back of the trailer.

Elle was familiar with Chicago and they finally stopped outside the city and let the man go. "3 days without food..." The biker chicks said.

"You can go longer..." The man said and Elle broke into a car and drove to a Italian restaurant.

"This is mob owned," Elle said. "He has a few top female assassins... Sounds good?"

The group entered and the ladies went to the back of the building and started feeding on people in the alley. "Who the fuck?" A man asked as he saw a lady approaching him and he drew his gun, but the lady slapped it away and but into his throat.

The lights of the diner were turned off and the massacre started. The bartender and waitresses ran out and a firefight began. 2 female assassins circled the man and pounced on him. He was stabbed in the neck and the other assassin covered his mouth and tried to hold him down. Elle went to a back room and shot her gun into several man shooting her. She managed to kill many of them before she was shot with a shotgun and flew out.

"Fuck, frontal assault is bad," Elle said as she healed her wounds and grabbed one of the mobster and drained his blood as the others shot at her.

The man grabbed the heads of the 2 ladies and slammed them to the wall and they went limp. Another lady shot the man in the head several times and the man moved in a blur and grabbed her neck. She stabbed him in the Adam's apple and was shocked to see him smile and wrapped her thigh around his arm and tried to break it, only to be thrown into the wall and the man proceeded to bite her throat.

"Drain them," The man commanded the 2 biker chicks as they entered and he saw Elle healing her wounds as the mobsters continued to shoot at her.

"No bad, most of them are down!" The man said as he took the knives from the kitchen and threw at the remaining men, killing all of them and he rushed the remaining man who was stabbed in the throat but running away. He was a vampire but the man moved in a blur and bit into his throat. The vampire was drained and the man twisted his head off after drinking all the blood. Then he walked over to the assassins and fed them blood.

The police arrived and the group carried the assassins away and escaped in one of the cars owned by the mobster and there was a high speed chase. Elle drove to a construction site where a building was getting completed and the vampires carried the assassins inside while the biker chicks managed the cops that chased them.

The 2 biker chicks put their hands up and the policemen approached. As a fat cop tried to cuff one of them, she chopped the neck of the cop in front and used the fat cop as a shield. The other biker chick moved towards the other cops and started tossing them into each other and knocking them out. Within a minute, the cops were taken out and the fat cop's pants was pulled down and they jerked him off and drained his blood.

====================================================================

"Let's see how good they are," The man said as he fed the ladies again and he saw his biker chicks return and more police sirens approach.

The assassins are starting to wake up. "This will be rough as they will be very bitey..." The man said and got Elle to drive away before the assassins wake up.

"Great, now I have an all female hoarde," The man said as he shared blood with the group again as Elle drove the group away. "I'll come back for them if they survive."

The hunters have a list of local vampires and with Bob's help, they manage to get addresses. Some of the people on the list have police guards and were avoided. The hunters decided to go for a millionaire living in a big mansion. Arriving at the house, there was a security guard at the gate and one of the men walked over and choked him out easily and the others climbed over the walls and went to the main building.

The hunters could not confirm if the owner was a vampire so they simply knocked out the servants and searched the house. Bob waited outside with a lady who placed him in cuffs as they still did not trust him and within a few minutes, a police car arrived. "Get them away..." The lady said. "I don't want to kill them."

Bob was uncuffed and he went to the police car and an old cop approached. "What's going on here?" The cop asked.

"I was talking to the guard and he went in the house to check," Bob said. "Why are you here?"

"Silent alarm triggered," The cop said. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah," Bob said. "I think it might be system error but the guard went in to confirm."

The lady dragged the other cop in the car out and choked him out. Bob saw the lady sneaking behind the cop and frowned then the lady placed a blade on the cop's neck and told Bob to lower his gun. The lady dragged the cop around the corner into the bushes and pulled down his pants and started jerking him off after cuffing him.

Bob went to the police car and found a plump cop limp in the seat and he dragged the cop to the trunk of the car.

Another police car arrived and the cops exited the car and approached Bob. "False alarm." Bob said. "But the guard entered the house just to confirm."

"What's with the armor?" Bob asked.

"You can't be too safe," The fat cop said and the other short cop went to the trunk of his car to put on armor and the lady sneaked behind him and choked him silently.

"That's a class IV armor," Bob said. "Isn't it uncomfortable?"

"Jay does not like putting on, so he is only putting it on at the location," The cop said.

The lady moved behind the fat cop with armor and shoved a tazer in his neck and shocked him till he collapsed.

"Fucking armored cops..." The lady said and dragged the fat cop and dumped him in the car.

=================================================================

The hunters exited the house and one of them was covered with blood, then more police cars approach. "What the fuck happened?" Bob asked.

"I'll draw their attention," Bob said as he entered a police car and drove off.

"Suspect escaping in a black sedan at the Silverstone mansion," Bob said on the radio, "Officer requesting backup..."

2 police cars stopped while the others followed Bob.

The cops exited the car and went to the trunk to put on armor. The hunters circled around them and the cops were grabbed. "Your armor will not save you..." A hunter said and tazered the cop while the others choked the remaining cops.

The police entered the building and checked on the bodies. "They are all dead!" A police sergeant said as he checked on the various corpses. A plump cop checked on the female assassin and she opened her eyes. "What the..." Before the cop could raise the alarm, she bit into his throat and drained him.

"Hey, what's going on there?" The sergeant asked and walked into the room and found a lady sucking from the neck of a fat cop. A hand covered the sergeant's mouth and his head was tilted backwards and another lady bit into his throat.

'So hungry..." A lady said as she grabbed an old cop and dragged him into the room while choking him. The 2 ladies then moved towards 4 chatting cops and looped wires around the necks of 2 cops and choked the other 2 cops with their ankles. SNAP!

The ladies sneaked out and armed with silenced pistols, the cops in the rear of the building were killed before they drew their weapons. The ladies proceeded to the front and as a lady shot at the cops with the silenced pistol, the other lady circled around the remaining cops and shot them. The remaining old cop exited the car and shot one of the ladies in the head. She turned around and he was shocked as he wounds closed slowly and the other lady disarmed him and removed his belt. "I missed that one..." the lady said and started grabbing the trembling cop and jerking him off. Both ladies kissed each other and sniffed the trembling cop and were addicted to his smell.

"Please... don't" The cop muttered as the lady squeezed his balls while the other lady rubbed his erected dick. Then both ladies bit into his neck and drained his blood.

"Wow, he tastes so much better than the others," The first lady said and smiled as they saw 2 police motorcycles approaching as they dragged the bodies to car.

The cops got off the bikes and saw bloodstains on the police car and everyone was missing. "This is bad..." A cop muttered and his mouth was covered and the lady crushed his throat with a bite.

"Holy shit!" The other cop shouted and was disarmed and the lady hugged him.

"Don't kill him first..." The lady drinking from the dead cop in his arms shouted. "They don't taste good at all..." She said and snapped the cop's neck in her arms and approached the other cop. The lady was inhumanly strong and she shoved him to a car and started grabbing his dick again. "So soft..." she said and started giving him a blow job while the other lady grabbed his throat and sniffed his neck. They jerked off the cop and tazered his balls. While he screamed in pain, the lady bit his dick, draining his erection away while the other one sucked from his neck.

"They do taste better this way..."

=================================================================

A few more police cars arrived and the cops exited the cars and looked around. "Where's everybody?" The sergeant asked and sent 4 cops to the back of the building. As he picked up the radio, he was grabbed and choked silently. He could not breathe and saw the 2 cops beside him getting choked by another lady and everything went black.

"These guys are kinda round and useless," the lady said as she placed the limp cops in the trunk and they moved to the rear of the building. A lady grabbed a short cop and choked him while grabbing his tazer and shocked another cop. "Holy fuck..." A cop with a thick mustache shouted and the other lady punched his throat and leaped on the remaining cop. The cop fell to the ground and his neck was snapped. The choking cop was disarmed and his pants pulled down. "Let's do this!"

After drinking from all the cops. The ladies felt satisfied. They looked at each other and saw blood on their faces and hands. "Are we some kind of vampire?"

They walked to the police car with the cops in the trunk and drove off.

Bob joined the hunters in a police van and a lay simply grabbed Bob and choked Bob out. Bob woke up and was pissed. "Why do you have to knock me out?" Bob asked and a lady shrugged. "Be glad that you are still alive." The hunters found a warehouse to stay in and they decided to cuff Bob as they still did not trust him.

In the middle of the night, the door opened and a team of SWAT officers entered. A few officers came over and woke Bob up as they uncuffed him. "Shhh, we are getting you out of here."

"You don't know what you are against... they will kill you!" Bob whispered but the officer did not care and as he exited the room, he saw the other SWAT officers limp on the ground. The sergeant was grabbed and he had a dagger to his neck. "Surrender and we will let you live." The SWAT officer was hesitant and 2 ladies on the ceiling landed behind them and choke them.

The men changed into the SWAT armor and pretended to arrest the ladies and approached the remaining cops outside. "Hey Captain... you did not bring enough cops." A SWAT officer said and covered his mouth. The other cops were grabbed and choked and none of them put up a fight.

Bob was tossed into a truck with the cops and the hunters drove off.

"It wasn't me!" Bob shouted but the hunters did not care.

Elle felt a compulsion to go to the next room and he saw the man sitting there with his eyes closed. Within minutes, the biker chicks also arrived and soon, the assassins arrived as well. "Well done," The man said, "I know you would survive..."

The assassins look pissed and the man walked over and offered them some blood. They drank his blood and got high, and he bit into their necks as well, and shared their blood. Then everyone joined and drank from each other. "Remember, you are the top of the food chain now," The man said. "Humans should fear us."

"Motherfucker killed us..." The female assassin said. "But we are fucking invincible now."

"Not really," One of the biker chicks said. "Enough humans can still take us down."

=========================================================

The man shared his plan of creating an elite squad that will make the group strong. The assassins shared locations of some of their colleagues in the same line of killing people and the group proceeded to find top assassins and turn them into vampires to be part of their group. A few fighters were also recruited and strangely, most of them were women.

There were roadblocks setup by the police to limit movement, but the ladies easily took out everyone before the cops even noticed them. There was a clear trail. The group destroyed various vampires who were comfortably controlling humans and the blood of these vampires were shared and the group members got stronger. They were stealthy and silent, eventually, killing only when necessary.

Looking for members to recruit, they even went to maximum security prison and turned a few serial killers. These killers were drained in their sleep and as their bodies get shipped out of the prison, the transport was stopped and the bodies taken before they woke and became hungry vampires.

The group started to become relatively big and after taking out several known vampires who are in prominent positions like Mayors of towns, judges and various business owners, there were more hunters coming for them and they decided to break into smaller groups to hunt these vampires around the country.

==========================================================

Elle was training Maria, a serial killer who kills men that looked like her father. She was a little unstable initially, massacred a few gangs and anyone that came, but eventually, she learn her powers better and controlled her urge to kill.

Elle woke up with Maria in the basement of an old building and saw flashlights approaching. "Cops..." Elle said to Maria and Maria smiled. "Yummy..."

Elle walked up the ceiling and circled the cops and grabbed the rear cop and choked him silently. She took out the cops one by one and saw Maria grabbing the plump cop in front and kissing him. "Holy shit! Freeze!" An old cop shouted and Elle slapped away his gun and covered his mouth. The cops were overpowered and their pants pulled down and Elle rubbed the old cop's dick and started fucking him. The plump cop gave muffled moans as Maria shoved him to the wall and fucked him. The ladies had fun and drained some blood from the cops and exited the building.

"Wow, a few of them outside." Elle said and nodded at Maria and they moved to the cops in the rear of the building. There were 3 armored cops chatting and suddenly, tazers were shoved between their helmets and armor and they were easily subdued. They circled around the building and 2 cops in the alley were grabbed and choked out and Elle saw a motorcycle cop and the exit of the alley and quickly covered his mouth and pulled him into the alley. The motorcycle cop struggled against his supernatural foes and Elle felt him tremble and could smell his fear. "Wow, smells really good." And took a quick sip and knocked him out. When she looked up, Maria already moved to the other cops.

"Damn it girl, we were doing so well..." Elle complained. "This is why you got arrested."

Elle rushed over and saw Maria snapping the necks of a few cops and the others noticed her. Elle coshed the heads of 2 older cops and grabbed the sergeant and choked him. The remaining cops shot at Maria with their pistols, but she healed her wounds and grabbed another cop to drain him to replenish her blood.

"Officer down!" A pudgy cop with thick grey mustache shouted in the radio and as he turned around, Elle grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground.

Maria seemed to be doing well as a combat beast and she murdered the few cops shooting at her and was then blown away by a short cop with a shotgun. He ran over and shot at Maria on the ground as she tried to get up and Elle grabbed him and choked him with the shotgun to his neck.

"Fuck!" Maria said. "That fucking hurts!"

"Please... nooo..." The short cop begged and Maria healed her wounds and bit into his throat, draining him.

The limp cops were placed in the police cars and the ladies saw a police car arriving with 2 motorcycle cops. As the motorcycle cops got off their bikes, the ladies were behind them and they were grabbed and choked. "I love the smell of leather cops..." Maria said and choked out her cop.

A police captain arrived and saw his sergeant grabbed by Maria and Maria rammed a few fists into the sergeant and easily subdued him. "Stop!" The captain commanded and Maria could not move.

The sergeant trembled in fear as he felt some of his organs getting ruptured by this strong lady but she stopped moving. Then she saw Elle plunging a dagger through the neck of the captain and severing his spine. The captain gurgled and tried to grab Elle and Elle went straight for the throat and drained him. Maria could move again and she rushed over and drain from the captain as well. "Hello sergeant..." Elle said and saw him twitching in pain and trembling in fear. "Let's have some fun..."

The violent vampires were still murdering a lot of people and the police now were hesitant to go after them. Many police officers know of someone who was murdered by these killers, and even though they wanted justice, the fear of going after these killers is real. Bob and a few others who survived encounters with these killers knew the danger of these killers but there is a chance that they may just get fucked and released.

Bob found a small group of officers who would do whatever it takes to stop these killers and they went to all the various places where the killers may be hiding, but still came up with nothing. After a few misses, Bob and the officers found a stolen car outside a warehouse and they broke into the warehouse to look for the killers. Suddenly, gunshots were heard and Bob rushed over to see a cop taken hostage by a man.

"You are surrounded, just give up and you will live..." Bob shouted and walked towards him. The man used the cop as a shield and suddenly pointed his gun at Bob, but somehow Bob could see his hand move and slapped the gun aside. The man was shocked that he was disarmed and he shoved the cop at Bob and rushed at the other cops. The man was quite skilled in fighting as he punched 2 cops in the throat and kneed another cop in the face. A fat cop grabbed his arm and the man rammed a few blows into the cop and broke some ribs and punched his throat. The man kicked the heads of 2 cops and as another cop grabbed him, he rammed a few fists into his vitals and grabbed his gun.

Bob was up and pounced on him, disarming him before he could grab the gun and the other cops grabbed him and pinned him down. Now with 3 policemen on him, the man was finally overpowered and his hands pulled behind and cuffed.

"I'll fuck you up old man..." He said and stared at Bob and Bob kicked him in the face and knocked him out. The group arrested the man and he was wanted for several crimes.

========================================================================

The next few days, the group managed to arrest more criminals than before, going to various dangerous places and making some illegal break-ins. They did not arrest the cop killers but managed to get some of the wanted criminals in locally.

Elle thrust hard on the sergeant's erected penis and shoved her fingers into his butt and squeezed his balls. The sergeant was overpowered and Maria came over and was strangely attracted to the smell. The ladies bit into the sergeant and enjoyed his blood. "Some of these guys taste real good, and you have to tease it out of them..." Elle said to Maria. "Yeah, and sometimes you have to fuck em to make them taste better."

"Want to go to their station?" Maria asked. "Look for the remaining of them and fuck em all?"

"That sounds crazy, and stop killing them all," Elle said.

"Why? They are food right?" Maria said. "Do you feel bad eating a chicken?"

"Well, you can drink again if they live, and somehow, the sexual feeling you get when you drink?" Elle asked. "Yes, they may forget how you look when you fuck them and feed."

"Kinda want to try it out to see if I get it," Maria said. "And to see if they do remember."

"You can still be killed by bullets you know," Elle said.

"I'll be real stealthy..." Maria said.

===============================================================

2 plump cops were chatting outside the police station and Elle covered the cop with a thick mustache and grabbed his gun. Maria covered the mouth of the other cop and Elle shouted, "Don't snap his neck!"

"Aww, I wasn't planning to..." Maria said and as the cop struggled, she rammed a fist into his lower back and the cop moaned in pain. "Smells better already."

Maria pulled down his pants and jerked him off, taking a small sip initially and another sip when he got erected. "Wow, tastes better already."

Then an alarm sounded and Elle looked up an saw a camera at the entrance. "We fucked up already," Elle said, "Let's just go!"

"Sure," Maria said. "We will come back another day."

"Are you sure we should go in?" A younger cop asked.

"Someone broke the lock," Bob said. "We are just investigating..."

The group of armored cops searched the store. There was a musky smell inside and things were quite messy.

"Hello? This is the police!" A fat cop shouted as he heard a sound in the isle in front of him.

A plump cop heard a sound and as he turned the corner and looked down the isle, he spotted a police hat on the floor. A hand covered his mouth and a dagger was shoved through his throat. Bob heard gurgling sounds and ran over and was tripped. A hand covered his mouth and his throat was slit as he covered his neck and stopped the bleeding and saw 2 young men waiting in ambush. 2 cops rushed over and were punched in the throat and the man kneed a cop in the face and he went limp. The other cop was grabbed and kneed in the back of his neck and he went limp.

Bob healed his wounds to prevent losing too much blood and grabbed his gun. He grabbed his gun and approached a man strangling a short cop and shot him in the head and the man collapsed. The other man ambushed another cop and used him as a shield and approached Bob and the choking short cop. He drew the gun of the cop and as he aimed at Bob, Bob shot him in the head.

=============================================================================

Bob went to the hospital and a few of the cops did not survive, one of the killers died on the way to the hospital while the other one was in ICU.

Bob stayed in the ward with a few of the critically injured cops and an alarm sounded. In the secured section, 2 officers were murdered and the killer who was shot and still in a coma had been rescued.

There was a full manhunt and Bob jumped into the patrol car and followed the car chase which ended up in an abandoned office building. The ambulance was found and the killer was not inside. The cops secured the building and waited for SWAT to arrive. Bob was not allowed to go in and a team of armored cops rushed inside.

A pudgy cop entered a room and saw 2 armored cops on the ground. As he picked up his radio, a hand covered his mouth and a fist rammed into his lower back and even with his armor, he felt something ripped inside his body. The man in the hospital garb opened his eyes and rushed over and the pudgy cop was shoved into the man and the man grabbed the cop and bit into his throat, draining his blood.

The armored cops were stripped and the man put on their uniform and went to the rear of the building. A cop with white hair was grabbed and his face rammed to the wall and he slumped. The black cop's eyes opened widely as he saw a man in police armor covering his mouth and bit his throat.

"You can be faster and stronger..." Another man said to the man in police armor, drink up. The man picked up the unconscious cop and drank his blood as well.

Elle and Maria approached their car and a police car arrived and the cops quickly exited their car. "I guess we got to do it now!" Maria said and rushed at the cops. Maria reached the balding cop nearest to her and kicked the door, as he was coming out and grabbed the cop in a neck lock.

"I'm going to snap his neck..." Maria said as she tighten her grip and the cop flailed helplessly in her arms. "I don't want to kill you, just lower your weapon."

The other cop grabbed his radio and lowered his gun and Elle was already behind him. Elle covered his mouth and punched him in the back of his head and the cop went limp. "Save him for later. " Elle shouted.

Maria choked out her cop and placed the cops in the trunk of the police car and saw 4 cops exiting the police station. "Okay, another distraction..." Maria said as she grabbed the sergeant with white hair and shoved his gun into his neck.

"Let the sergeant go!" An old cop shouted as the cops tried to surround Maria and drew their guns.

Elle moved behind 2 cops and slammed their heads together and they collapsed. The third cop pointed his gun at Elle but Elle kicked the gun away and slammed her palm on the cop's face and he collapsed. "Easy..."

Maria dropped the limp sergeant and entered the police station. Elle walked up the wall and sneaked to the desk sergeant and as he looked up, Elle landed behind him and placed a dagger to his throat. "How many officers are there in the station?" Elle asked. "We do not like surprises and don't wish to harm you..."

"22 officers on this shift," The sergeant said. "Not including support staff."

"How many overall?" Elle asked.

"I'm not sure," The sergeant said. "I'm just involved in the uniformed personnel."

Bob waited out front and the SWAT team was unresponsive. "Yeah, these killers are deadly, we need to be careful..." Soon after, the national guards arrived and there were easily 20 soldiers who were briefed and they moved to the building. A few cops followed them and they were sent as support after the soldiers were tasked to clear each room.

A few armored cops returned and gunshots could be heard in the building. "Shit, what's going on in there..." The sergeant asked and there was no response.

One of the armored cops entered the command truck and looked at the 4 cops inside. "What the hell" The sergeant muttered as he saw 2 cops with their necks twisted and the armored cop pulled the dagger out of a cop's neck. The sergeant's mouth was covered and his neck was snapped. Bob heard sounds and peep inside the police truck and his head was grabbed and a knee smashed into his jaw and he was out cold.

Bob woke up cuffed inside the police truck with a pile of limp cops on him. "What the..." Bob muttered and saw 2 armored cops driving away. "I'm so fucked here, and I'm out of blood."

"Hey, what's going on there..." A plump cop approached and choked the sergeant silently.

Elle grabbed the plump cop and kissed him. The cop was shocked and with a punch in his soft gut, he did not struggle much and Elle removed his belt and started making out with him.

"Man, that piggy does smell good..." Maria said and sniffed the trembling plump cop. Elle played with the plump cop's dick and jerked him off. Then both ladies bit into him and drank some blood.

"Ok, let's do this..." Elle said and they moved to the main hall and saw several armored cops. "Well prepared..."

Elle turned off the lights and Maria sneaked behind a female cop and choked her silently.

"Shit!" A cop shouted and took out his flashlight and heard gurgling sounds and as he looked around, 6 cops were on the ground choking. He reached for his gun but he was grabbed and flipped to the ground and a kick to the face knocked him out. Elle moved with inhuman speeds and slapped a cop on the throat and the cop collapsed and choked and a knee to the jaw knocked him out.

The lights were on again and the cops started shooting at Elle as she ran and dodged. She leaped behind a desk and a balding cop was waiting and shot her in the chest, sending her flying. Maria chopped the neck of a cop, knocking him out and saw Elle getting shot with a shotgun and she rushed over, only to be shot in the back as well. The cops converged and surrounded the ladies who seemed badly hurt but still moving and they were tazered and cuffed.

Elle was still shocked to lose to cops but there were simply too many of them and they were overwhelmed.

Bob felt the truck stop and was concerned. "Are we there?" Bob muttered and minutes later, the truck rear door opened and 4 limp troopers were tossed in. Bob could see a large man drinking from the neck of a motorcycle cop outside and tossing him away and the door closed and the trunk drove on.

The truck stopped and there was silence. Bob was up and he waited a long time before moving and checking on the other cops. All of them were alive but they seemed to be in bad shape. The truck door was stuck and Bob had to wait as he looked for ways to exit. There was no phone signal and Bob could not get a radio signal here as well. Bob saw another vehicle driving away and now he tried to find ways to get out. "The killers may be leaving."

Another officer woke up and moaned in pain, his spine was broken and he could not walk. Bob checked on the other officers again and most of them probably are in too bad shape to move. Bob decided he needed to go get help and hope that all the killers left. He kicked the door and eventually exited the truck. He was in some kind of cave and he followed the smell of fresher air to get out and finally has a signal on his phone.

"Officers down!" Bob shouted, "Send a few ambulances, more than 10 officers need immediate attention! The killers escaped, set up roadblocks to stop them!"

Bob tried contacting the hunters again but they did not respond. It took more than 30 minutes before other emergency vehicles arrived and Bob joined a few cops, there was another roadblock overrun and when they arrived, 2 officers were killed and the others missing. Then there was a call at the police station about 2 ladies arrested.

Bob returned to the station and saw his friend look at the ladies getting escorted to the cell. A bald cop shouted, "That bitch fucked me, let's teach them a lesson!"

"That is not a good idea, they are monsters!" Bob said.

===================================================================

The ladies were cuffed and placed in separate cells, a large cop approached and took off his belt. "Let me satisfy your needs!"

Elle was unconscious and woke up in a cell. Her hands were cuffed and a plump harry cop with a thick mustache was fucking her while a fat cop held her down. "Fucking bitch! Always fucking cops will you..." The plump cop said. "Here are some free fucking coming your way."

She struggled a little and another bald cop came to hold her down. "Wait... just 3 of you?" Elle said and suddenly, she broke her cuffs and punched the throats of the 2 cops holding her down and wrapped her legs around the plump cop and squeezed. She pulled the choking cops close and slapped their jaw, knocking them out. The plump cop gasped for air and she placed him on his back, covered his mouth and fucked him hard. "Let's not waste this..."

============================================================================

Elle exited the cell and waited for a cop with thick glasses to walk by and grabbed him. She sniffed the cop and the cop saw the 3 cops on the ground and trembled in fear. "Oh, you smell real good..." Elle said and started unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. "Let me get you hard..."

After Elle was done giving him a hand job and taking a quick sip of blood, she heard moans and saw 4 cops in a cell and one of them was fucking Maria. "Really?" Elle muttered and rushed in. Chopping 2 cops in the neck and grabbing the heads of the 2 remaining cops and smashing them together, Elle took out the cops silently and checked on Maria. She was still not moving.

How do I revive her?" Elle muttered and cut herself and fed Maria some blood and she got up.

"Need blood..." She said and saw the limp cops and grabbed them to suck their blood.

"Easy there," Elle said. "We need to get out first."

Bob heard gunshots at the back of the police station and quickly went to put on armor and went to check it out. There were 4 men with mohawks attacking several armored cops and there were others here as well. Bob looked closely and they were the hunters. Bob pulled a few uniformed cops aside and sent them away as he watched the fight.

"Get the others, get out of here," Bob said. "There is some turf war thing going on and the cop killers are nothing to protect."

As the men engaged the armored cops, Bob returned to the police station and saw his friends on the ground. Bob turned around and blocked a punch from a lady and she rushed him and tackled him to the ground. "Wait... it's me!" Bob shouted and the lady stopped.

"Fuck, it's that old cop," She said.

"Yes, and why did you attack all the other cops?" Bob asked. "I tried to get them away and they are on their way out. Who the hell are those punks?"

"The punks are shooting at us too," The man said.

"We have state police and national guards coming soon," Bob said. "The cop killers are not going anywhere. You should leave too before you get arrested."

"At least, let us harvest some blood from the cop killers," The lady said.

Bob escorted the hunters to the cell area and saw all the cops on the ground. "Fuck! They escaped."

===============================================================

Gunshots can be heard in the police station as the punks entered and the hunters return fire.

Sirens can be heard approaching and Bob shook his head. "Look, you will all be arrested!"

A lady ran over and said. "The punks are vampires too, and they are high on blood and out to kill."

================================================================

Bob looked at the combat. There were armored clowns rushing at the state troopers.

"What the fuck, clowns?" Bob muttered. Bob expected the state troopers to be massacred, however, when the clowns converged, the troopers maneuvered and managed to keep a firing line which took out several clowns before they reach the troopers. Almost half the clowns were shot down but when they reached the troopers, the troopers were quickly massacred.

Bob went over with a few hunters and was given a syringe. While the hunters engaged the clowns, Bob saw the hunters sneak up on some clowns and decapitate them as they drained blood from the troopers and Bob used the syringe to extract blood from the clowns. It was a quick fight. The remaining 5 clowns were ambushed and Bob drank some blood while bringing the rest of the syringe to the hunters.

"The punks are not so easy..." The lady said. "We lost one of us already."

Bob saw a few police cars and a police command truck arriving but the punks converged. As the cops exited the police car, the punk moved with inhuman speeds, grabbed them and drained their blood. A cop walked to the command trunk and as the door opened, the chief saw the 2 cops outside getting grabbed and their necks snapped and the punks rushed in. The chief was tackled and drained.

Last edited:
Maria grabbed a plump cop and kissed him. The cop struggled and Maria removed his belt and grabbed his dick and started rubbing it and as the cop got erect, she bit into his throat. A bald cop heard muffled moans and approached and Elle pulled him around the corner and placed him in a chokehold. Maria came over and bit the bald cop as well. "Hey, don't drink so much, you will get high and go into a frenzy..." Elle said.

"Something smells nice..." Elle said and avoided a group of cops as they walked on the ceiling and went out the back door. She saw an old cop peeping around the corner and approached him. "Smells familiar..."

She grabbed the old cop and kissed him. The cop was shocked but surprisingly strong and pushed her off. "Wait... you are one of the rapists... I was trying to stop them from fucking you..." Elle looks confused. "Oh, I remember, I fucked you before... I'm not going to kill you, just a little..."

"Look, we don't have time for this now, just go," The old cop said. "There are fucking clown and punk vampires too, and more SWAT are coming."

"Why are you being nice to me?" Elle asked.

"I know of a few cops that you did not kill," Bob said. "There are worse bitches out there, so just stop killing cops."

"I generally fuck and release," Elle said. "That's nice of you..."

"Look, if you want to do me a favor, let me drink some of your blood in return," Bob requested, trying his luck to get blood.

"That's an odd request," Elle said and cut her wrist and offered the old cop.

The cop sucked from her wrist and Elle grabbed his wrist and took a sip. The sharing of blood felt strangely sexual and turned Elle on as he nipples got hard. Then more sirens are heard and Elle broke out of the state and quickly left.

She saw Maria draining the blood from a few limp cops and they moved to the car park. "Nice motocops..." Maria said and grabbed a plump motorcycle cop with a neat white beard and kissed him. She grabbed his groin and forced him on a car and unzipped his pants and started rubbing his dick.

"Shit..." Elle muttered and grabbed the other motorcycle cop and covered his mouth. "Sleep..." Elle said and dug her fingers to the side of his neck and prevent bloodflow to the brain.

"Geez..." Elle said as she saw Maria fucking the cop. "Let's just go..."

Bob was observing the assault when he was grabbed by a familiar vampire and managed to strike a deal with her. They shared blood and Bob felt high and strangely sexually satisfied.

Bob joined the hunters again and converged on 2 punks as the punks split up. The hunters ambushed a punk and stabbed him with a stake and forced him to the ground. The other punk was grabbed and the hunters were shocked at his strength as the 2 hunters grabbing him was thrown to the wall. Bob clubbed his head with a flashlight and he punched Bob in the gut and Bob flew into the wall behind him and felt something ripped inside him as he could not stand up.

The other hunters converged him and stabbed him and the punk was so much tougher than he looks as he refused to go down and returned with hard blows. "I can't take this anymore," Bob said as he was still trying to get up and saw the hunters wearing him down in waves. Even with their skills and strength, the hunters could not seriously hurt the punk and finally, the punk was grabbed by 2 hunter and a female hunter stabbed him though his throat. The punk staggered and tossed the hunters away and pulled out the dagger.

Giving an inhuman howl, the punk turned into a 8ft tall beast with fangs and grabbed a hunter and drained him. The hunter's neck was crushed and he died instantly and the others started stabbing the monstrous creature and his skin gets increasingly tough. Bob healed his wounds and joined in to club the monster in the head and the hunters seemed to have some form of coordinated attack and Bob observed that the creature was actually healing, so they did manage to wound the creature and burned all the vampire blood in him and smaehed his flashlight so hard that the barrel was dented and the hunters put in extra effort and decapitated the creature.

Everyone was exhausted and quickly harvested blood and drank the blood to replenish. The blood and that of the other vampire was very potent and Bob quickly went to searched fo the other vampires and heard gunshots.

The armored cops outside seemed to be engaging the punks and the cops looked rather competent in moving and shooting. The punks seemed to be shot many times but somehow managed to survive. Then as the punks reached the cops, things turned ugly. The cops were grabbed and the punks drained their blood and heal the wounds and continued their assault.
A punk grabbed an armored cop and snapped his neck, then proceeded to use the dead cop as a shield and reached 2 cops and crushed their throat as he grabbed them. Then proceeded to drink the blood.

The remaining cops turned and ran but the punks chased them down and destroyed them. A police car arrived and as the punks grabbed the 2 remaining cops and drained their bloods, the police car continued at high speed and crashed into a punk draining a dead cop and smashing him into the police truck. An old cop staggered out and more cops arrived. The remaining punk was shocked and pissed and rushed at the other cops with his fangs. The cops shot at the punk with their shot gun but when he reached the first cop, the massacre begun.

"What the fuck is that thing?" Elle asked. "Why won't it die?"

Maria checked on the dead punk, crushed by the car. "This one did die..."

"I think we should really go," Elle said and entered one of the police car and got Maria in and they drove off.

Bob heard gunshots and saw one of the punks get crushed by the car and the other one turning into a monster. "What the fuck?" Bob muttered and saw shotguns and submachine guns barely annoying it. "They can transform now?" Bob shouted and saw the SWAT team getting massacred by the monster. Sirens can be heard and Bob quickly radioed to inform the backup about the monster and how tough it was.

"Fucking smash it with the car and blow the car up," Bob said. "It took a shotgun to the face and massacred SWAT!"

The first few FBI SWAT officers that exited the truck met the 9ft tall monster.

When the motorcycle cops arrived, they rushed over to the police truck to see mutilated bodies of the SWAT team. "The fuck?" A cop muttered and a hand slapped his head and he was decapitated.

"Ooh, another leather cop there..." The monster said and grabbed the other motorcycle cop. The cop screamed as the monster penetrated him with a barbed dick and bit into his neck.

"Fuck, they are all dead!" Bob muttered and got into the police car and slammed on the first gear and drove towards the monster fucking the cop. The monster looked up and the car smashed into him, pinning him to the truck.

"Fucking bastard!" Bob walked over and took out a few syringes of blood and took some flares, punctured the fuel tank of the car and truck and set the flares off and burnt the monster. "That should... Oh my fucking god!"

The monster flipped the car and ran off.

"Wow, there are some weird shit going on," Elle said and saw a roadblock ahead. "I guess we have some excitement before calling it a night..."

Elle and Maria approached the roadblock on foot and sneaked behind 2 old cops. "Save them for later..." Elle said to Maria and the cops were grabbed and choked silently. "They smell so good..."

As the cops went limp, Elle approached the other 2 cops and as she peeped around the corner, she saw 6 more police cars parked. "Shit, so many more of them." Elle complained and signaled Maria to leave.

"We are on the top of the food chain, why should we go?" Maria asked.

"I'm full now, and you fed on so many cops earlier," Elle said. "You don't have to drink all the time you know..."

"Yeah, I'm quite full," Maria said.

"Everyone is nervous now," Elle said. "Getting shot fucking hurts, and then you need to feed to heal, it never ends."

"I guess you're right," Maria said. "I hate getting shot at."

"We can do what we want tomorrow," Elle said. "I've had enough of today."

===============================================

--FAST FORWARD A FEW MONTHS--

After that night, things began returning to normal. Many officers were badly injured, some dead. The whole event felt surreal, and Bob had a gut feeling it might happen again. He met more of the hunters who left the city as the violence died down and many of the local vampires were killed. There were many city officials that went missing and strangely, not many investigations after.

Bob was certain that something was not right in his police station, but it also gave him an opportunity to join some of the hunters and harvest the blood. There were not many vampires remaining and things calmed down.

A few months passed, and crime was getting back to normal again. There were a few murdered gang members at one of the bars and the police chased the killer to an abandoned building. Bob arrived at the scene with 10 other policemen and the location was where Bob got ambushed before and he was a little hesitant and heard gunshots as the cops rushed in. "I have a bad feeling about this..."

2 cops were punched in the jaw and collapsed. A third cop rushed into the room and was grabbed and choked. "What's going on here?" An old cop muttered and a hand covered his mouth and he was disarmed. "Shhhh...' A voice whispered and a finger dug into the side of his neck and prevented bloodflow to the brain.

Bob heard complete silence and spotted 2 limp cops on the ground and arms wrapped around his neck and he was choked out.

=========================================================

Bob woke up moments later and checked his gun and everything was there. "Is he a vampire?" Bob muttered and checked on the other cops, all of them are still alive and the killer escaped.

Back
Top Bottom