Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Villain's list of plot bunnies (Updated 9/12)

Honourable Villain

I should be at church but I'm raging on a Sunday
Do not post here. PM me pls and thank.
Cool?
Then here is a little bit about 'ole me, I guess.

____________________________________________________________________________________________​

• First off, I'm a 26 and I go by she/her pronouns, feel free to let me know your pronouns if that is how you roll.
  • I'm a very experienced writer/role-player, just about 12-13 years doing it. As for writing style, I prefer to write in 3rd person.
  • Fairly active, I can reply daily if work doesn't run me down that day. If anything, 2-3 replies a week.
  • I'm ditch friendly but I prefer to keep up with communications. Although I admit I can get pretty bad at replying because I'm a reclusive and introverted disaster... But if we vibe pretty well, you wouldn't have to worry about communication drops. I'll probably end up showing memes or send things that I find funny or something that reminded me of what's going on in the RP.
  • I.. love to joke and keep things light. I can be a bit of a shitlord on a good day.
  • Anywho, bare minimum, expect 3-4 paragraphs at the least in terms of post/reply length. I can write male, female, and non-binary characters, depending on what the story calls for. Story is very important to me and I don't mind filling in spots for NPCs or assist in world building. I'm a baby D&D GM/DM and could honestly use the practice lol I can also play multiple characters if need be. I love doing so.
  • Story over smut, anytime. But.. I really love smut, so it is very much desired. Although, I don't like the whole.. one and done kind of smut. Gimme that juicy romance and a hearty helping of spicy sexual tension pls and thank. I'll love you forever.
  • I do not play canon/fandom characters, I do OCs only! I am very bad when it comes to trying to play off as something that has already been done previously. I feel like I could never live it up to the original thing and crash it into disappointment. If I'm going down in a dumpster fire let it be from my own design!
  • As for limits, I don't like getting into the daddy/teacher kinks, pet/master, incest, watersports/scat, hyper/macro, vore, humiliation, and inflation. Normally, I give a hard 'no' to rape/non-con but am willing to step into it if it is done tastefully. I haven't written anything pertaining to it before but will only do so in certain situations.
  • If it matters that much to you, I can easily provide my flist if you want more details on what I like/dislike. It's not a wishlist! Just a guideline, so if you see something in my maybe or no list, don't fret!
  • I'm pretty chill with any pairings but I'm not very good at MxM. Not my thing. I'm fine with FxF depending on the story. I'm kinda picky on it.
  • MxF is my favorite and I'm flexible with either role.

Still with me?
Cool.
I got a few plots/ideas.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

D&D Styled Pairing
Rogue x Fighter | Rivals to Lovers

(Willing to accept FxF or MxF for this)
So now it's up to the next best person with the brain cell to go rescue MC. Except this time, it's a Jabberwock. A batshit insane sightless lizard that somehow made it out of the Fae Wilds and started collecting a hoard in the center of a town. It made itself a decently sized nest/den and is already filling it up with loot to draw in adventurers to fight. It's not too keen on killing folks, only killing those who seem to think they can fight it. Otherwise, it leaves the survivors alone to flee and spread tales of it's shenanigans. If left to it's own devices for too long, soon it'll draw the attention of an actual hero. Until then, it'll terrorize and spread it's Fae madness until it's heart is content.
The most difficult thing about Jabberwocks is that they could only be killed by decapitation. And for whatever reason, it wants to draw in the attention of a worthy foe. So it kidnapped one of the target's companions, in hopes to draw them in for a fight. What is a little rogue to do while they wait to be saved? Surely the rogue isn't entirely helpless, but the Jabberwock won't let MC go so easily, not until it gets the fight it wants from YC. So getting out solo will prove to be a difficult task, begrudgingly to MC's realization, to be the one needing the rescue rather than the other way around.
--
This is one of the few exceptions to where I crave FxF for this plot bunny.
Big, strong fighter gf coming in covered in blood to save their rogue gf? T-T Yeeesss I wanna make this funny and hella gayyy
--
For giggles, I had this songs in mind for the vibes of this pairing:
Hate That I Hate You - Jim Yosef x RIELL
Beggin' - Måneskin
Teeth - 5 Seconds Of Summer
--
Random prompts I fell in love with;
~
"I don't like you, but I'm not above sleeping with you."
~
"Who hit you? Fucking tell me their name, I'll fucking kill them."
"I thought you hated me?"
"That doesn't mean I'm going to stand by and watch you get hurt."
~
"Do you find me attractive, yes or no?"
"Yesn't"
~
"I know we’re, like, friends now, or whatever, but… I'll still kick your ass.’’
"Like you could ever beat me.’‘
But they do, in fact, beat them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(WIP)

Not exactly a plot but here's some ideas I've been craving for a hot minute.

Dragon/Dragon-shifter x Human
I tried this idea before so I'll try again for a time.
Dragons are all but extinct and unfortunately have to rely on humans to save their race. A little shameless smut here but I don't mind playing off a tsundere male or female dragon for this. (Tsundere being that they act like they don't care about their partner, their opinions, and emotions, ect. but they actually kinda do) So they are probably just going to act like an asshole for a hot minute before giving a damn.
Sadly, I don't have much of a plot for this but I do be craving this kind of thing.
--
Hero x Villain who forgot who they were
A villain somehow gaining amnesia and totally forgot that they were a villain but somehow ends up in the hands of a hero.
If you're familiar with Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic (KOTOR), then yes, this is where this kinda comes from. Except that it doesn't have to be Star Wars? The genre is kinda up in the air, really. Shoot whatever ideas you have and we can see if we can make something happen.
---
Here's some other things I'm into;
-
Video-game based;
Halo, Destiny, Dishonored, and Warframe just to name a few.
RWBY
Hero x Villain
Tsundere characters
Vampires
Werewolves/shifters
Dragons
Dragon riders/shifters
Adventure plots
Friends to lovers
Rivals to lovers
S P A C E A D V E N T U R E S
Tsundere characters
D R A G O N S
Tabletop based; D&D or Pathfinder
High Fantasy settings
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Post-Apocalypse; Zombie or natural disaster style
Did I mention that I love Tsundere characters?

Last edited:
Bumpity-Bump!
Really craving a high fantasy D&D/tabletop based RP recently. Mainly involving dragons, dragon girls especially. Maybe a harem? I'm currently trying to figure out a plot bunny that involves these themes. Hit me up if you have any ideas with this~

Ancient Magus Bride-based idea
(I prefer to play as the Male in this story.)
-Male x Female preferably
-Older/Ancient Creature (Male/Non-Binary) x Young woman
-Slice of Life, could have dark themes
-High Fantasy
-Possible multiple characters
-Highly story driven, though smut is very much desired

Like I mentioned before, I don't play canon characters. So I'll be making up my own for this. But I do like the general idea of the show/manga!
It could start off with YC being stolen from her home or sold herself into the trade, maybe she has already been through an owner or two? I'll leave YC's backstory up to you or we could come up with one together.
Either she can be found and bought at an auction or perhaps she found her way into the Otherworld and is finding every reason to stay and not go back home to the material world? Maybe she was found by MC then? Could he have accidentally attacked her or pitied her and brought her to his home? Would he convince her to stay or go back home where she belonged? Maybe deep down she has magic of her own that needs to be controlled or unlocked and could make her a potential apprentice?

Last edited:
Changed a few things. And added a new thing:

Humanized "Night In The Woods" Based RP
OC's only!
Rekindling old flames
Reconnceting with old friends and seeing how much they had changed
I will accept FxF relationships here
Bonus points if the RP has spooky/paranormal elements to it

You don't have to know the game to do this plot with me. I just liked the vibes of the game and wanted to create a story similar to it but not toatally. Here's a few dynamics I'd like to list off as what I would be totally down to RP in.
A character returns to their hometown after being away for years. Have be a few or up to a decade. Maybe they went to college or their family forced them to move away from the town they grew up in, leaving behind their friends.
Maybe this character had a lover that became an old flame? Did this old flame move on without them or did they wait?
Maybe on of their friends went missing and everyone else has given up hope on fiding them? Maybe they could put reignite that fire and spearhead the idea of solving the mystery.. wait, is there a murder cult here?
So much has happened to the town since they had left. Maybe focus on reconnecting with those they used to know? Is that house down the street still haunted?

Really craving something involving dragons and/or kobolds. Maybe for something pertaining to the sci-fi genre or fantasy. More than willing to hear out any ideas with characters involving these creatures! One or the other or preferably both!

Giving this a good ole' bump.

Also added a couple plot bunnies:

D&D styled Fighter x Rogue
Okay. This is pretty much a good exception for meto be okay with a FxF relationship. I need a female fighter/paladin like girl to sweep my angsty/edgy rogue off of her feet. Hella gay and cute and let's throw them both into random d&d shenanigans and adventures.
Please? xD
I had a slight idea to start things off, at least on a hilarious note. MC gets straight up kidnapped by a Jabberwock/Dragon and while she pulls some shit to get herself out, the Fighter will come in all badass-like and do their damnedest to pull off a rescue. It'll be hella gay. It's fine xD

Dragon/Dragon-shifter x Human
I tried this idea before so I'll try again for a time.
Dragons are all but extinct and unfortunately have to rely on humans to save their race. A little shameless smut here but I don't mind playing off a tsundere male or female dragon for this. (Tsundere being that they act like they don't care about their partner, their opinions, and emotions, ect. but they actually kinda do) So they are probably just going to act like an asshole for a hot minute before giving a damn.
Sadly, I don't have much of a plot for this but I do be craving this kind of thing.​

Back
Top Bottom