Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch. 2: On the Rooftops of Tokyo (NSFW)

Oioptara growled and swung at the green man, winding up with a grin. “And it’s a home-f***ing-RUN!” She swung for the fences, a savage grin on her face.
Action: Attack
Roll: 9 +BAB+ Strength (9+1+5)- condition(1)= 14
That swing has been downright cathartic, and even though her legs wobbled a bit, it came out fast and powerful. She intended to splatter the jolly green groper.

DByVACk.jpg
Melanipe dove for the shadow creature as it began to fade into the ground, her bloodthrist driving her for the kill. As she swung heartseaker towards the creatures head a blow from behind her caused her to stagger, missing the vital strike on shadow by inches before it vanished into the floor. Now with the target of her rage fuelled rampage gone from her line of sight, the exhausted Warrior spun on her heels eyeing up the green man who dared hit her.
Taking heartseeker in both hands she planted her feet firmly and drove the blade right through the chest of the creature, lifting it from the floor. With a final roar of her remaining energy she launched the limp corpse across the street before staggering to her knees. The red fury that possessed her faded from her eyes as exhaustion finally took over causing malenipe to fall to the ground unconscious.

Attack 5+6+5=17
Dam 4+3+8+6=21

Hp= 11(-3 for rage -8 for damage) 0
Reflex=14
Fort=17
Will=10

Terpsicore was hold by Wart and he was kind of strangely kissing her with his long and prehensible tongue. Strangely it wasn't disgusting or anything like that it was rather arousing even if he wasn't exactly the type of guy she would want to kiss on her own.

She was conflicted between letting him go on and letting her body feel this heat or stopping him and fitting him with all her might. Sadly her hesitation let him take her even farther down the path.

Euterpe relaxed as the shadowman sunk into the ground, the victim of Mela's strike. Her breathing came in shocked huffs as she realized just how close she had come to capture. Her legs shook with reaction, both heated and threatened. The violinist seated herself on the wall where she stood, the sound of fighting having come to an end.

Melpomine/Ryoko

Melpomine moaned, looking with fury and pain off the way Terpiscore had been carried away by the bounding monster. She squeezed away tears, then turned away and strode to the two unfamilair magic girls. She dropped to one knee over the fallen girl and checked her pulse. "She's alive."

Melpomine closed her eyes for a moment, then set down her great axe and cupped her hands over her heart. "Light of hope and glory within us all, to my hand I call thee." The energy pulsed in a radiant sphere out of her heart, into her hands, "Grant me the power to restore this valiant warrior."

The tenshi held upher hands with the sphere of energy in them, "Radiant healing!"

She plunged the light into the fallen amazon's heart.

Performance 22
Heal 3 damage and awaken!

A small groan erupted from the lips of the unconscious warrior as the healing magic performed it's work. As her eyes slowly opened she rolled onto her back and looked up at the strange girl. The red blood lust that had engulfed the warrior had visibly vanished from both her eyes and blood splattered face. Instead it had been replaced by a expression of sheer confusion. Pushing herself into a sitting position Melanippe looked up at the strangely dressed girl.

"Why am I on the floor? Also why are you dressed like th..." she looked down at her own bizarre outfit and her expression of confusion strengthened, " Why am i dressed like this is probably the better question, along with why am i covered in green slushy?" She fingered at the green sap that covered her skin and clothes, making her way to her feet.

"I'm so confused right now..."

Clio looked around and frowned " We should I hate to say this but split up , Who wants to stay and get the injured and wounded safe and who wants to go and give chase to the creature that absconded with our ally!"

Clio focused on the route he took to flee while the others decided on what they would do. She tried to focus and shook her head. "Is anyone good at tracking I am struggling to follow where the creature went." she furrowed her brow as she called out still looking in the direction the creature took off in.

“Well, you passed out. Got smacked one too many times.” Laura said, leaning against her greatclub. “As for the outfit, some creepy guy gave me a piece of jewelry two days back. I’m guessing you got one too.” Laura extended a hand to the woman that passed out. “You look like hell.” She then changed back, shrugging her jacket back into place on her shoulders. “Hold one sec. I can’t track for s*** But I can help fight the guy that took them.” She walked over to Clio. “Are you as new to this as I am?”

Seeing others had been harmed by the assault brought Euterpe back from her moment of weakness, and she leaped from the wall to lend her aid where she could. Following the others were not something she thought she truly had the skill for. "Is anyone still hurt? I'm sorry I should have checked sooner."

Clio looked back "Well, Yes this is very new to me this was our first night of patrolling. Well we need fighters that are not to badly injured to try and find our captured comrade." Clio looked concerned as she turned back to the path the creature escaped with the Magical Girl.

Laura nodded. “I’ll come with. I may be beat up, but I’m standing. And transforming seems to make me a little more durable. You know why that is?”

"I still have no idea what's going on and i'm exhausted..." Melanipe Slowly got to her feet using her spear to steady herself a little. She was suddenly startled by the girl suddenly transforming in front of her. "I was going to say i'm sceptical but that kind of threw scepticism out of the window and stomped on it." Raising an eyebrow at luara she turned her gaze to the unique horse bracelet she had been given for standing up for the kid getting bullied. Taking a deep breath she looked at all the others. "I would help but it seems i'm a bit exhausted from all the fighting i can't remember doing.

And that dear child is where I come in," Euterpe stepped forward to aid Melanipe stand, "Allow me to shoulder a bit of that burden." She swung her shoulder under the girl's arm to help brace her opposite the spear, and as she did so, she began to humm a sweet, warming melody.

Back
Top Bottom