Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Usurped (with MisterKing)

Innocent Anathema

Captivate Me
Radshar

DC16RO_XgAAxfPZ.jpg

The sound of running feet drummed over the forest floor heralding that someone was coming. From the sound of it, there were many of them. It wasn't long until the large wolves broke into the encampment. There was a pack of about twenty riders. Each had an orc rider. They were all in high spirits, shouting and hollering about their victory over a travelling band of thieves that had tried to pass through their forest and had shot at one of their scouts. Foolish humans. That threat was easily eliminated.

A redheaded orc female jumped down from her black wolf and ran her hand over the beast's head before turning it loose with a word. She was tall like most of her kind and muscular enough to be recognized easily as one of the horde's best fighters. That title was earned by the way, not given. Earned by years of hard-work and sheer stubbornness. Beautiful as she was strong. Her skin was a shade of blue. Orcs came in a variety of colors. Most were green. Some red. Some purple and a few blue. A few white tattoos crossed her face, arms, back and outer thighs. Most were fancy designs to enhance her beauty and some were runes for power. Her eyes were a shade of gold and oddly enough, her tusks were too small to poke out of her mouth like most of her brethren. Her name was Radshar.

Radshar lifted a severed head of one of their fallen enemies for the horde to see as they cheered before she threw it into the fire with a snort. Leaving the celebrating behind, she stalked through the camp. "Where is he?" She asked darkly as she looked about the tents. "Slave! Come out! I have need of you!" Her father(the chieftain)'s slave was brought on to treat him of a dire illness and Radshar had never taken well to that fact. Why? Well, she had her reasons and she didn't have to like him. Not one bit. So every chance that she got, she gave him a hard time.

There. Her sharp golden gaze found him and she stalked right up to him. Not even hesitating to see what he was doing, she grasped his wrist. "Come, slave." Didn't tell him why or what was going on. Just commanded him to come and didn't take no for an answer as she dragged him up to his feet and towed him along behind her. She took him to the small tent that was set aside for him. "I have need of you," was her explanation for dragging him off with a sneer across her face. "Treat this." She told him and lifted up her brown loincloth showing him an ugly gash across her upper left thigh that was about eight inches long. There were bruises over her body too. The most noticeable was the back of her right shoulder. Seems she could take a hit though. She settled down on the pallet that was his bed and snorted. "Hurry and be quick about it, slave. If your skills are good enough for my father, then this should be easy for you."

"Don't get me wrong Radshar," Kirrin's tone was as dry as the desert while he fished through a bag, retrieving a glass lens he strapped over his right eye. "As flattered as I am for you to recline on my bed and bare your womanhood at me, I expected a little more ambiance out of you. Maybe next time someone hacks your leg off, bring some candles so that there's less of a mixed message."

Kirrin usually wasn't a dick to the sick or injured in his care, but Radshar seemed intent on being the exception to everything so he figured he'd add something else to the list. He couldn't say for sure why the bitch had it out for him in particular and he didn't much care; all he knew was if she wanted to be a pain in his ass it'd be rude not to return the favor. Over time this morphed from spite to habit, to routine, and now Kirrin counter-sniped at the princess with the same professionalism he used when administering suppositories to the chieftain.

As Kirrin prepped for the treatment by tying his shoulder-length hair into a topknot, a thought struck him. "Actually I think this would go a lot better with candles. Hold that pose Radshar, and I'll be right back." Without a single look back, the slender slave promptly exited his dwelling and slipped into the post-victory hubbub of the camp. Despite his professionalism, he never missed a chance to mess with the bitch.

Last edited:
Radshar

Radshar smirked with a little bit of her tusks showing and sprawled out on his bed more exposing herself shamelessly to him knowing full well that there wasn't a damn thing that he could do about it. Not a damn thing. In fact, she rather hoped that he would push his luck and give her a reason to put him back in his place. "Uh huh, you're dreaming again that I could ever think that you're man enough to handle me in bed." A low chuckle left her as she looked down at the gash in her thigh. "He may have tried to get my leg but you should see him now." She said with a smirk.

Why'd Radshar play this game with him? It didn't help that he was annoying. It really came down to why he was brought into the horde in the first place. To treat her father but that was another story for another day. Some time with lots of booze may loosen her enough to come clean as for her reasoning but that day was not today. She watched absently as he tied his hair back out of the way. Those golden eyes of hers traced over his features looking for some way of him stepping out of place. Just an excuse really. He didn't even stick a toe out of place. More the pity as she was still riding that high of battle and itching for doing something physical. If it'd be with Kirrin was just a bonus.

He spouted off about needing candles and she outright made a snatch for him but he slipped away leaving her grumbling. "Hey! Come back here!" She knew that she should've kept a hold on him. Maybe tethered him to her arm to keep him around. Anything to keep him from just running away. Another low grumble left her feeling her annoyance and anger grow as she reached for a bowl of water and a cloth. "Damn him! I'll do it myself." She said with a snort starting to clean away the dried blood to reveal the raw skin beneath.

It wasn't necessarily that Kirrin wanted Radshar to be his friend as much as she wanted her to stop being a pain in his ass.

This thought scampered through his mind as he quickly ducked through Grathar's tent to grab some needles. The chief had seen Radshar run off with Kirrin and joyfully asked the slave how his daughter was faring after the battle. You'd have to cut out her tongue before she'd change at all was the first impulse on Kirrin's own tongue, but luckily he was able to hold it and instead reply with some canned bullshit answer he himself forgot as he walked out of the tent.

As soon as he stepped back out, he wheeled around and stepped back in. Turns out holding his tongue about the pissy princess overrode his mind and he forgot to grab those candles. He sheepishly picked up a handful from a corner and lit a wick for when he got back, holding it in his mouth as his hands had no room.

When he saw the orc bitch fussing with the wound on her own he started forward, spilling in a hurry some of the items he held and batted her hand away from her leg. Unintelligible grunts streamed from his lips until he grabbed the wick and freed his tongue. "Have some patience, woman! You drag me away from a task and expect everything to be completely ready your whatever you need?"

He began to lay out the scattered implements into an organized workspace and light the candles. "I don't expect you to kiss my ass, but I do expect you to not hinder the work you asked me to do."

Last edited:
Radshar

"Why yes. Yes, I do. You are, after all, my father's savior. You're just made of magic and spice. Why? I'm surprised that you didn't realize that I'd needed you sooner." A low chuckle left her enjoying seeing him drop things and she let him chase her hands away. She just knew that this was going to be amusing to her. Spice was right, Kirrin never failed to try to stand up to her. That just made it more fun to try to get a rise out of him. If he'd been some demure and quiet man accepting what she said without a single question, that just sounded downright boring. So, in part, he perpetuated this himself.

A laugh left her watching him set things out a she leaned back on his bed tucking her hands behind her head. "Oh, here I thought that I was helping. I was just cleaning the dirt from the wound. You go on and on about cleanliness. Figured that I'd help you out but if you want your ass kissed, maybe I could arrange that too. Hilda keeps eyeing you," she mentioned one of the other rougher female orcs. "Although, I don't think she'd be the one kissing an ass."

Her eyes rolled toward the entrance hearing the sounds of the party getting underway. A sigh left her. "We're missing the party. Can't you do this any faster, oh mighty one?"

If Kirrin rolled his eyes any harder, they would have fallen out of his head. "You aren't the only one looking for indulgence tonight, princess." The needle piercing stitches through the wound was getting rougher as his patience waned. "Although you're the only princess I've known stupid enough to deliberately antagonize the doctor patching you up."

The candle burned lower on a crate beside Radshar's head, and it would've been quite romantic had there been any couple other than her & Kirrin in the tent. "Luckily for the two of us, though," Kirrin stuck the words in wherever he could, torn between his job and ribbing her. "I've got my pride and the vengeance of your father keeping me from botching this." He gently picked up the candle, tipping it over with precise timing to drip the hot, liquid wax over the stitches. It soaked into the skin & stitches, slowly hardening to keep his handiwork in place as Kirrin prepared the final touches and wrapped a bandage around the wounded thigh.

"I'd call you the luckiest orc alive, Radshar. Not only do you get the greatest doctor around to patch up your careless accidents, but you can even make his life hell and still get away with it." Kirrin's chuckle was cheesy as hell as he helped her to her feet and hustled her out of his tent with a push on her shoulders and a slap on the ass. "Now go, I've got drinks to drink, too. Just don't let too many orcs have their way with you and all that should hold."

Radshar's eyes were closed as she let him tend to her wound. A smirk was on her lips. "Hmmm I'm the only one that matters that wants indulged." His getting rougher with the needle made her raise a brow from the small twinges of pain but it didn't really bother her too much. She was too tough for that. "I believe I'm the only princess that you've ever met. So you have no basis to compare to." She shrugged lightly. "You're fun to tease, little slave."

She watched him work after a bit and the way that the candlelight played over his skin. "Oh, you're saving face and protecting your ass by doing a good job. Here I thought you liked looking at me, Kirrin." She'd purred his name with a sultry look tossed his way. Although, he did get a wince out of her annoyingly so with the heat of the wax on her skin.

He stood up and so did she lazily. Although, when he tried to send her off and slapped her ass, she turned on him with a rather speculative look. "Hmmmm I know, I'm going to reward you. I'll take you with me all night." With that, she wrapped an arm about his shoulders and leaned closer to whisper in his ear. "That way you can enjoy my company far longer. Come celebrate with me." She didn't really leave too much option for him to say no as she practically dragged him with her toward where the bonfires were going. The drink was freely being poured, food was plenty and there was plenty of dancing and socializing. She grabbed up a mug of mead and pushed it into his hands before taking one for herself, lifting it high and calling out. "All hail, the mighty Kirrin, patched me up again to fight another day!" There was a loud cheer and Radshar took a big swig of her drink.

Back
Top Bottom