Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trek after dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonewar

Supernova
Spok was worried about Kirk the man was acting even more irrational then was normal he could tel something was troubling him. "Sir the Romulans have been making Incursions into the neutral zone again". After the incident with the cloak the federation had been on a heightened sense of security. Kirk was in his room all day mapping out the neutral zone looking for a hidden Romulan base. The nurse had convinced him to bring the captain dinner, all day he had not been out to speak with the crew. "Captain you require a nutritional brake" he pressed the door chime again, after fifteen minutes he was ready to leave.

Kirk was extremely obsorbed in the task at hand. As he sat at his small desk trying to map out where he thought the secret base for the Romulans would be. He got frustrated every now and again and would just sit staring at the map. He heard the faint sound of Spok's voice. He didnt realize he was hungry till he heard Spok mention food. He sighed and walked over to the door. He pressed the door release button and walked back over to his desk."Come in....." He spoke wearily when he called out to Spok.

The map was a see through red plastic with small plastic decals for each of the planet and ships in the zone. "The special is fried chicken, potatoes and green been, with a biscuit" unlike real food the food on Enterprises was designed for health. He sat the plate on the desk overlapping wedges showed where other ships had searched. Kirk was a mess his hair was plastered to one side of his face his uniform half on half off. "Perhaps you should take a break before you are unable to carry out you're duty adequately" spock asked showing more concern then he should.

Kirk yawned lightly and rubbed his eyes slightly. He looked over at the map then Spok. Kirk grabbed the biscuit and took a bite out of it as he walked over to his bed. He flopped down onto it and let out a soft groan. He finally let his body relax a bit. He closed his eyes as he chewed on the biscuit."N-no Im fine, I just need to rest a bit......" He yawned again and sat up on his bed looking over at Spok."I'll be fine......I just need a some sleep and.......and......Well a break sounds nice actually....." He let his mind wondera bit before his shook his head."Nah never mind Spok, I beleive I can do my job perfectly fine." He took another bite of the biscuit.

Spock looked over the map it was clear that Kirk was in no mood to work he needed to clear his mind of all things. "You need to relax perhaps some pressure points" he offered vulcans new more then anyone about stress. The suppression of emotions was enough to bring it out of anyone, he smiled a fake smile. "If not i could see if there is any more coffee" the captain out of emotion preferred the real stuff. he moved to the other side of the bed willing to help the captain out in any way that he would demand.

Kirk looked at Spok curiously then at his room door as it closed on its own. He finished off the biscuit and smiled at Spok's offer. He leaned back on his bed against and folded his hands behind his head. "What do you mean by pressure points Spok?" Kirk was interested if he meant something like a massage maybe. He ran his fingers through his hair and let out a soft sigh as he closed his eyes.

"It shares many things in common with earth massage and acupuncture" He explained placing his hands on Kirk shoulders. he moved them forcing his thumb into a few area as his fingers gentle rubbed his shoulder. "The practice is often used to relieve stress" Most vulcans kept it to themselves as lesser races could become easily aroused. More then one vulcan had to fight of a human who got the wrong idea. "It varies in its success depending on the amount of cloth, less if referred" he explained.

Kirk let out a soft murring sort of a noise when Spok started to rub his shoulder. He bit his lip and quickly stopped the noise, it was embaraassing to let out moaning noises next to his comrad. He felt a shade of blush tint his face as he opened his eyes."T-take off some of my clothes?" He looked at Spok then his shirt. It wouldnt hurt if he just took off his shirt right?

spoks strong hands slid over Kirks neck he could feel the tension begin to vanish "Yes that would be a good start" he cut himself of saying nothing as me moved his hands under his shirt on his waist. he could see that Kirk was mulling it over the moan was pushed of to the side unlike humans vulcans had no lust. "Kirk you can trust that i will be a professional at all times" the vulcan promised the human who he had known for years.

Kirk let out an airy sigh as the tension dissappeared from his neck. Kirk shifted a bit and gazed up at Spok."I hope you can be professional for the both of us...." He blushed brightly feeling Spok's strong hands over his smooth skin made him rather excited, but not enough to be noticed."Im just kidding....." He smiled and leaned his head back against the pillow. The rubbing and touching felt nice against his body but he didnt think he would escalate to the point where he would 'want' Spok in that way. He let out another soft moan.

Spock straddled Kirk's back he could feel the man give himself over to his touch it was expected as much. "You should just enjoy it and not think" he knew the crew would be better of with a relaxed kirk then having him the way he was. It was his duty to help the captain a man he respected more then almost any other. "Tell me have you been getting regular rest Mcoy is deeply worried about you condition" is vulcan humor a step up from a rock and down from human.

Kirk nuzzled his pillow softly to hide his blush. He let out a soft groan. The massage was very nice and relaxing." I have gotten some sleep, not much.......I'll be fine...." He ran his fingers through his messy hair and felt his eyes become droopy. He yawned softly and tried to shake it off. He didnt want to fall asleep under Spok how would that look.

Spok give krirk a look wondering how much longer he could stay awake under his gentle care. "You know you need to sleep more, or find a better way to relax" he smiled moving down over his side he turned around taking his legs. the captain ran 10 laps of the ship which was nearly twelve k sometimes twice a day. "you need more relaxation less work"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom